Stats: 3,173,598 members, 7,888,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:09 PM

This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo (61953 Views)

Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out / Can You Spot The Error On This Government Vehicle Number Plate (photo) / I Cannot Vote For Buhari Because Of My Father, Femi Kuti Tells Osinbajo. (2) (3) (4)

Re: This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo by Sammerboi: 10:28pm On Aug 26, 2021
okefranci:
You called someone a comedian and you expect him to have brain,no way he's under hallucination
them dey ratio you for one side, you shameless bastard.
Re: This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo by 1onebigman(m): 10:30pm On Aug 26, 2021
okefranci:
You called someone a comedian and you expect him to have brain,no way he's under hallucination
who be dis werey
Re: This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo by Masterkernel1: 10:31pm On Aug 26, 2021
Shikena:

Then you are not ready for any conversation. You have just made a blind argument.
What is worst debt? How much, present an argument that is not 'blind'.
Nigeria had a recession that started in 2014, Buhari was not the president. So that's a false assertion.
Also, Nigeria was officially in recession from 1982-1984 and also in 1991.
Go and ask any elder that you know about Austerity Measures of Shehu Shagari towards the end of his tenure.

By 1999 Nigerian debt has risen to $29,095,550,937
Nigeria External Debt 1970-2021.

Between the start of 2015 and December 2020, Nigeria's external debt profile has risen from $9.7 billion to $27 billion.

So... What's your argument? Jonathan left him with 9
$9.7 debt, in less than 6 years, Buhari has taken Nigeria back to the pit again.

Re: This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo by yetunsbay(m): 10:31pm On Aug 26, 2021
okefranci:
the guy still makes sense than you do
Re: This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo by asobo1: 10:31pm On Aug 26, 2021
mamaafrik:
were Atiku hands tie while stopping the OBJ's 3rd term agend?
Eye fa ohun ti ko yi.
Today Obj is done racing but atiku is still on.
I may not like Atiku but posterity never forget that his move
God bless you for this. If Osibanjo's hands are tied, what stops him from resigning. Just as you wrote, posterity won't forget Atiku move to salvage our democracy.
Re: This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo by OchukoisBlack(m): 10:33pm On Aug 26, 2021
Vabama:

The Instagram comedian who was reacting to the recent attack on the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) by suspected bandits and the widespread insecurity in the country, recalled how he had high hopes that Osinbajo would bring about positive change in the country’s socio-political landscape in 2015. [color=#d7e0c9]Catholic Prayers
[/color]

Why this?
Re: This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo by Mr2019(m): 10:36pm On Aug 26, 2021
Pharaohny:

Always learn to avoid some idiots

No, i will speak my mind ooo. If all Nigerian citizens keep quiet like you nobody will address our dumb leaders and their mumu followers angry
Re: This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo by eTen94(m): 10:36pm On Aug 26, 2021
With the way this fools are using everything to play politics and allowing bandits(which I believe is a setup) if other nations want to conquer this so called country it won't take up to 5minutes cos the useless fools leading the affairs of this country are busy talking about grazing, renaming and 2023 that they are not even sure of seeing. God pls come on time to save this country before it becomes history
Re: This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo by ceejay10(m): 10:37pm On Aug 26, 2021
Shikena:

I don't know the meaning of BMC or the village jujuman that gave you that revelation, let's discuss facts as I don't see any reason for going personal on this - present yours and I will present mine. Your position is politically naive, you have not done anything to disprove that.
ofcos you wouldn't know the meaning of BMC. Continue to live in denial. All I can tell you is that this is by far the worse government ever in the history of Nigeria. We have never had it this bad. It's not even up for a debate. It's a fact.

Re: This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo by sukieboy(f): 10:39pm On Aug 26, 2021
savcy:
There's not much Osinbajo can do to change the security situation of the country. He's a Vice President. He commands nothing that the President doesn't empower him to. I would cut him some slack.
look my friend stop pushing nonsense thoughts around and stop confusing people. Was Idiagbon not second in command and controlled Buhari? Prof can resign to save the country. If he resigns siting his inability to change things on a joint mandate, Nigerians will thank and appreciate his effort. His silence and ineffectiveness means connivance.

Re: This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo by Muhammadengr: 10:40pm On Aug 26, 2021
From d name (Macaroni) u go no sey the guy na Bastard... E b like sey in dey joke bcoz him na comedian. grin. grin

Last na God go punish am and all his supporters lipsrsealed. lipsrsealed
Re: This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo by MansoryMX(m): 10:45pm On Aug 26, 2021
okefranci:

You and the 10 fools who liked your comment will never make it in life. Na curse I lay on your head today 26th of August 2021.
Re: This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo by Shikena(m): 10:48pm On Aug 26, 2021
Masterkernel1:
By 1999 Nigerian debt has risen to $29,095,550,937
Nigeria External Debt 1970-2021.

Between the start of 2015 and December 2020, Nigeria's external debt profile has risen from $9.7 billion to $27 billion.

So... What's your argument? Jonathan left him with 9
$9.7 debt, in less than 6 years, Buhari has taken Nigeria back to the pit again.
Factors:
- Recession that started in 2014
- Oil price crash
- Renewed focus on infrastructure development (railways, airports, roads, etc)

Meaning, external debt profile does not tell the entire story about the state of your economy. If previous administration didn't opt to Dasuki our money or buy private mansions in Dubai etc with a chunk of the revenues during favorable oil price there may not be a need for unfavorable debts accrued from 2016.

We were already on a downward spiral from every indicators (Ask Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi etc) hence the conclusion that what you see today is the end result of several decades of maladministration. There is a reason why Nigerians are traditionally described as short sighted as most could only see what is right on their nose and nothing beyond, we tend to focus on the symptoms depicted in the PRESENT. TOMORROW, Buhari will be a saint missed by many Nigerians who are rooting for Atiku, IBB, OBJ, Jonathan etc today grin.
Re: This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo by Shikena(m): 10:49pm On Aug 26, 2021
ceejay10:
ofcos you wouldn't know the meaning of BMC. Continue to live in denial. All I can tell you is that this is by far the worse government ever in the history of Nigeria. We have never had it this bad. It's not even up for a debate. It's a fact.
I disagree because I just found out that you are Atiku's newspaper vendor. You are only working for your 10k monthly gift grin
Yes, we have always had it bad. Things opened up a bit with the advent of the internet, globalization and new business frontiers but we had no plan from one administration to the next. This administration is a continuation of a crystal clear trend! It's a fact!!!

Re: This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo by Nuelphil: 10:52pm On Aug 26, 2021
And the economy he is supposedly in charge of, how far is he faring in that aspect? The truth remains that Osinbanjo have turned out a huge disappointment to people who believed in him. Even him knows within himself that he's a failure as long as this administration is concern.
Re: This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo by Mandela887(m): 10:53pm On Aug 26, 2021
okefranci:
who is this fool?.... So d state of this country is giving u joy?
Re: This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo by richbox(m): 10:59pm On Aug 26, 2021
Naija is a mess and in a mess both home and abroad.

Next election they will edit their faces , wears and start going to market to sell tomato while some will start roasting corns and plantains ....

Our mumu don too much.
Re: This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo by Masterkernel1: 11:00pm On Aug 26, 2021
Shikena:

Factors:
- Recession that started in 2014
- Oil price crash
- Renewed focus on infrastructure development (railways, airports, roads, etc)

Meaning, external debt profile does not tell the entire story about the state of your economy. If previous administration didn't opt to Dasuki our money or buy private mansions in Dubai etc with a chunk of the revenues during favorable oil price there may not be a need for unfavorable debts accrued from 2016.

We were already on a downward spiral from every indicators hence the conclusion that what you see today is the end result of several decades of maladministration. There is a reason why Nigerians are traditionally described as short sighted as most could only see what is right on their nose and nothing beyond, we tend to focus on the symptoms depicted in the PRESENT. TOMORROW, Buhari will be a saint missed by many Nigerians who are rooting for Atiku, IBB, OBJ, Jonathan etc today grin.

I guess you've backed out of fact-defense to rhetorics. I may be younger, but I'm very versed in economics.

If there's anybody that should have excuses, Obasanjo would have given a million and one excuses why he couldn't get things done. $30 billion debt while crude oil was selling at $17 per barrel.

Surprisingly... The $30 billion was accumulated from 1970 till 1999, while Buhari did that in just 6 years. Under Buhari Nigeria became poverty capital of the world.

According to United Nation, 350,000 Nigerians has been killed by insurgency, bandits and herdmens. Do you remember Nigerians dying like this aside the Civil War period?
Re: This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo by Preshmane(m): 11:00pm On Aug 26, 2021
savcy:
There's not much Osinbajo can do to change the security situation of the country. He's a Vice President. He commands nothing that the President doesn't empower him to. I would cut him some slack.

He should fucking resign then, even God will blame him for collecting people's harden earned money (Tax) without doing anything.. he's just a bench warmer
Re: This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo by Amalekki: 11:05pm On Aug 26, 2021
Masterkernel1:

I guess you've backed out of fact-defense to rhetorics. I may be younger, but I'm very versed in economics.

If there's anybody that should have excuses, Obasanjo would have given a million and one excuses why he couldn't get things done. $30 billion debt while crude oil was selling at $17 per barrel.

Surprisingly... The $30 billion was accumulated from 1970 till 1999, while Buhari did that in just 6 years. Under Buhari Nigeria became poverty capital of the world.

According to United Nation, 350,000 Nigerians has been killed by insurgency, bandits and herdmens. Do you remember Nigerians dying like this aside the Civil War period?
Not joining your ongoing debate but got to ask what exactly did Obasanjo do, young man? Lagos-Ibadan Expressway? Railways? Airports? Seaports? Power? 2nd Niger Bridge? Mambilla? NITEL? Nigeria Airways? I agree with the statement that all our governments are outright failures. The effect of what all failed to do is what left all the loopholes that we are seeing today. Maybe that is the point the other guys were making, not necessarily defending Buhari.

Re: This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo by Uchek(m): 11:06pm On Aug 26, 2021
See them. Defending the indefensible. Whst stops him from resigning? Are his hands tied?

savcy:
Re: This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo by jaxxy(m): 11:08pm On Aug 26, 2021
phenomental40:
Mr macaroni what's ur agenda

Saying the truth is now agenda? Same agenda Apc had for Jonathan. I believe that makes sense now? undecided
Re: This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo by Shikena(m): 11:10pm On Aug 26, 2021
Masterkernel1:

I assume by your expert knowledge of economics, $30m in 1999 is the same value as $30m in 2021. You should be teaching a basic concept like Time Value of Money in a village school grin

Re: This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo by Shikena(m): 11:13pm On Aug 26, 2021
Amalekki:

Not joining your ongoing debate but got to ask what exactly did Obasanjo do, young man? Lagos-Ibadan Expressway? Railways? Airports? Seaports? Power? 2nd Niger Bridge? Mambilla? NITEL? Nigeria Airways? I agree with the statement that all our governments are outright failures. The effect of what all failed to do is what left all the loopholes that we are seeing today. Maybe that is the point the other guys were making, not necessarily defending Buhari.
Thank you. That's my point, not defending Buhari's failures.
Re: This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo by Awoleesu(m): 11:14pm On Aug 26, 2021
DSC7:
But Bubu said he won't vacate office as a failure undecided

So, how does he want it? As a corpse?
Re: This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo by Thunderfayayou: 11:19pm On Aug 26, 2021
okefranci:

You have Brain fog! Na you dey hallucinate!
Re: This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo by jidebabao: 11:27pm On Aug 26, 2021
More like minds should start speaking up regularly bcoz we've lost that in this country a long time ago.everybody just dey fear for the unknown and just dey lick politicians ass.praying everyday won't send angel Micheal from heaven for our sake we need to unite as a nation and fight our common enemies.
Re: This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo by slimghost(m): 11:34pm On Aug 26, 2021
savcy:

He can start by resigning if he is not in agreement with the government’s actions and inactions.
I know you are too young but please Google Ebitu Ukiwe.
He left IBB’s government over Nigeria joining IOC. That’s a man of honor and integrity, not this fake pastor you children keep defending shamelessly.

Re: This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo by lecturerr(m): 11:34pm On Aug 26, 2021
I don't believe they are failures. Their aim is being achieved on a daily basis.
Re: This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo by pseudaria: 12:16am On Aug 27, 2021
savcy:

Oga shut up your rubbish mouth. His mouth is also empowered by the presidency abi. If he is not complicit let him resign but pls and pls stop this rubbish reasoning. 2023 una go start again with propaganda. God will punish all of you
Re: This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo by deemayor2(m): 12:17am On Aug 27, 2021
Bigredmachine:
You talk you die, you no talk u die... So let's talk and ... embarassed

But I Never See Where you for talk, Una Can Push People make them commit sucide grin grin
Re: This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo by obailala(m): 12:25am On Aug 27, 2021
okefranci:
Comedians actually have brains, very functional brains! But I cant really say the same for this Okefranci fellow who thinks a career in comedy automatically means the individual is stupid

Chinedu Ikedieze “aki” And Wife Having Fun Together / This Is Why Basketmouth Was In Linda Ikeji's Bedroom / Regina Daniels Slays In Her Husband’s Private Jet

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62