Stats: 3,201,123 members, 7,977,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 11:13 PM

This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo (62060 Views)

Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out / Can You Spot The Error On This Government Vehicle Number Plate (photo) / I Cannot Vote For Buhari Because Of My Father, Femi Kuti Tells Osinbajo. (2) (3) (4)

Re: This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo by Laurene: 8:16am On Aug 27, 2021
Hezzyluv:
DSS dey do press-up for your matter firstgrin

If I lie, ask channels presenters.
Guy this is not funny. Stop enabling and praising authoritarianism. You'll in a heartbeat jump on an American Visa to go and enjoy the dividends of democracy but won't encourage one in your backyard.

Re: This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:34am On Aug 27, 2021
Talk your mind, if all Nigerians talk their mind and fight for our right, the country will change a bit, but where are the people bunch of clowns everywhere angry
Re: This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo by olmoRoc: 8:35am On Aug 27, 2021
Vabama:
This government is incompetent and reprehensible and the vice-president is not an exception - Comedian, Mr Macaroni

Comedian Mr Macaroni has lashed out at the Buhari-led administration over an alleged incompetence.

The Instagram comedian who was reacting to the recent attack on the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) by suspected bandits and the widespread insecurity in the country, recalled how he had high hopes that Osinbajo would bring about positive change in the country’s socio-political landscape in 2015. Catholic Prayers

Mr Macaroni stated that those who defend the vice-president always admit that the government is incompetent with excuses like "as much as the VP wants to make things work, he has no power to."

He reiterated that this present government is a failure and the Vice-President is not an exception. According to him, terrorists are being pampered and forgiven while innocent citizens are being targeted, threatened and even killed.

The comedian maintained that Buhari rode into office as a savior and heavily criticized Goodluck Jonathan on insecurity.

He tweeted;

Source: https://twitter.com/mrmacaronii

Anyone who was a teenager in 1984 who still went ahead to vote for buhari is a capital failure.
Re: This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo by Excelinpages(m): 9:30am On Aug 27, 2021
Did you expect him to say otherwise?
DSC7:
But Bubu said he won't vacate office as a failure undecided
Re: This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo by Hezzyluv: 9:34am On Aug 27, 2021
Laurene:
Guy this is not funny.[s] Stop enabling and praising authoritarianism.[/s] You'll in a heartbeat jump on an American Visa to go and enjoy the dividends of democracy but won't encourage one in your backyard.

If only u knew how unhappy I am with the situation of things. Dat I laughed or smile doesn't mean it's 4ny to me.
Re: This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo by Ayilara1(m): 9:51am On Aug 27, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Everything is wrong with this Nation

From the Bottom-up

You can't blame only the government

What about the Yahoo boys that full the south west

What about the yeyebrities spoiling moralities

All of us will be punished

And this government punishment is just the tip of the iceberg

Its a conversation people are not ready for, we need attitudinal change in this Nigeria. Leaders cones from us and come to think of it most Nigerians are bad.

This same Mr macaroni that lazizi Elenu prank the other time and is willing to bribe his friend out of police custody is also talking about a failed government.

My hood back home is filled with yahoo boys and everyone is hailing them.

I'm presently witnessing exam malpractice in ongoing WAEC - the school I'm serving in is writing answer on the board for the students.

Is this how the citizens behave in developed countries?

Examin
Re: This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo by kamaldin(m): 9:54am On Aug 27, 2021
Hezzyluv:
DSS dey do press-up for your matter firstgrin

If I lie, ask channels presenters.

Re: This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo by luvinhubby(m): 9:59am On Aug 27, 2021
okefranci:
You called someone a comedian and you expect him to have brain,no way he's under hallucination

You are an Eee..dioottt !!
Re: This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo by Masterkernel1: 10:36am On Aug 27, 2021
Shikena:

I assume by your expert knowledge of economics, $30m in 1999 is the same value as $30m in 2021. You should be teaching a basic concept like Time Value of Money in a village school grin

I didn't get your last phrase " You should be teaching a basic concept like Time Value of Money in a village schoo".
Unfortunately you're from the illiteracy capital of the world, a Unity School cut-off mark of 4 out of 250 state.

Arguing with you, is like Prof Soludu intellectually raping that vegetable mannequin in Aso Rock.

Beside your started throwing tandrums, you belittled my age, Daddy stop running. I want to school you, unlettered middle-age beast.
Re: This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo by mustykay: 11:31am On Aug 27, 2021
I wonder how people are still defending /supporting this evil administration.When we talk now fools will think one is a PDP member or anti- Buhari. They don't even know they themselves are not safe as to no one is safe here in Nigeria again.
Re: This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo by DannyG8(m): 12:50pm On Aug 27, 2021
okefranci:
You called someone a comedian and you expect him to have brain,no way he's under hallucination
when are u going to be useful

Am tired of your uselessness
Re: This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo by Tecno66: 1:54pm On Aug 27, 2021
viyon02:
You haven't seen anything yet, people like us will come on air and discuss how evil Tinubu and Buhari were, some God forsaken devil's ministers will still come up here and still support Buhari and Tinubu administration.…..... Even if Buhari or Tinubu is your dad are you not being embarrassed international by the present administration profile? Or can't you read lies on the face of your sycophants even when they praise and support you at your presents? Even international bodies criticism is enough to conderm this adminstration. But I believe Buhari and Tinubu will never have peace of mind and their generation wi.
Truth is that both Buhari and Tinubu must take responsibility for the damage done far. However, I believe Tinubu had an agenda with Buhari and his rustlers. He didnt know they had another agenda within the agreed one. Nevertheless, both will go down in history as the team that conspired together to bring Nigeria to it's knees.
Re: This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo by Chuddy10: 2:08pm On Aug 27, 2021
Brotherly thanks for the speak up
Re: This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo by Laurene: 2:09pm On Aug 27, 2021
Hezzyluv:

If only u knew how unhappy I am with the situation of things. Dat I laughed or smile doesn't mean it's 4ny to me.
making jokes of this like this would make it seem like a joke. Please stop it.
Re: This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo by Hezzyluv: 2:14pm On Aug 27, 2021
Laurene:
making jokes of this like this would make it seem like a joke. Please stop it.

Ok mummy lipsrsealed
Re: This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo by viyon02: 3:00pm On Aug 27, 2021
Tecno66:
Truth is that both Buhari and Tinubu must take responsibility for the damage done far. However, I believe Tinubu had an agenda with Buhari and his rustlers. He didnt know they had another agenda within the agreed one. Nevertheless, both will go down in history as the team that conspired together to bring Nigeria to it's knees.
God bless you, however,Tinubu forget to read about history of Yoruba and the north, .....the north will always betray anybody that is Yoruba; Awolowo was betrayed by the North so, who is Tinubu that can't be deceive by the North? He think he is smarter than them now, he end up being the loser.
Re: This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo by themanderon: 5:38pm On Aug 27, 2021
phenomental40:
Mr macaroni what's ur agenda

Anyone speaking out about the deplorable situation of country now has an agenda. Na wa for una.

Agbani Darego And Husband, Danjuma Welcome Second Child / Daniella Okeke Pictured With Her Father At Hospital, Calls Him Her "Sugar Daddy" / Obasanjo Arrives At Davido & Chioma’s Wedding In Lagos (Photo)