Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,790 members, 7,875,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:39 AM

Stella Oduah Decamps To APC, Dumps PDP (Video, Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah Decamps To APC, Dumps PDP (Video, Photos) (34387 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Joins APC, Dumps ADC / Nimi Barigha-Amange Joins APC, Dumps PDP / Ibrahim Shekarau Returns To APC, Dumps PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Oduah Decamps To APC, Dumps PDP (Video, Photos) by CheedyJ(m): 7:43pm On Aug 26, 2021
kestolove95:
but who they fvck this woman since she no get husband
Must everyone fucck
Re: Stella Oduah Decamps To APC, Dumps PDP (Video, Photos) by CXLVII: 7:44pm On Aug 26, 2021
yarimo:
Anambra is APC
Everyone joining the winning party

APC is winning in the coming election. That is certain.

Enough of APGA's substandard projects in Anambra

We cannot be celebrating mediocrity in 2021.

In last 30 years, Anambra cannot boast of just one standard project.

It's either a cement depot called an airport, or a substandard bridge called a suspension bridge

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Oduah Decamps To APC, Dumps PDP (Video, Photos) by ejimatic: 7:45pm On Aug 26, 2021
Re: Stella Oduah Decamps To APC, Dumps PDP (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 26, 2021
post=105207250:
She is now saint Stella grin grin

Stop crying

Nov is not far

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Oduah Decamps To APC, Dumps PDP (Video, Photos) by Kellie069(m): 7:51pm On Aug 26, 2021
On this note, all your sins are forgiven!!!
Re: Stella Oduah Decamps To APC, Dumps PDP (Video, Photos) by Bishopfelix: 7:51pm On Aug 26, 2021
So na me you follow dey drag beb?

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Decamps To APC, Dumps PDP (Video, Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 7:52pm On Aug 26, 2021
Nigerian politicians are birds and it’s migration season, so it’s no surprise.
Re: Stella Oduah Decamps To APC, Dumps PDP (Video, Photos) by poiZon: 7:53pm On Aug 26, 2021
seunmsg:

She’s now a criminal because she defected to APC. Did you bring up this allegation when she was in PDP?

So tell us, who is the next rogue that will decamp to APC from PDP? Let me guess, Atiku? Jonathan? Saraki? Peter Obi? Wike?

At least, you’ve confirmed that PDP is a party of rogues and vagabonds who ruined this country during the PDP years. You have no problem with them in as much as they remain in PDP but you’re quick to cry once they decamp to APC. Hypocrite!
Imagine hypocrite in chief calling another hypocrite.
Maybe they have used the word countless times on u, u had to ask someone who has more knowledge the meaning. U just finalise ur rubbish with it.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Decamps To APC, Dumps PDP (Video, Photos) by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 7:54pm On Aug 26, 2021
[s]
ThatFairGuy1:
Well to do Igbos are now joining the so called evil Islamic Party while the miscreants and lowlifes are always crying bitterly online.

They'll soon invade this thread and tell us how Buhari, Tinubu, APC are Terrorists and Terrorist organization.
[/s]

come and wash my undies
Re: Stella Oduah Decamps To APC, Dumps PDP (Video, Photos) by michoim(m): 7:55pm On Aug 26, 2021
This is classic. Nice one, madam...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stella Oduah Decamps To APC, Dumps PDP (Video, Photos) by shedy03(m): 7:58pm On Aug 26, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
Wow!! This is the Aviation minister under ex President GEJ! I hope her EFCC case on alleged misappropriation of aviation sector funds has been concluded.
Obviously, that's what the decamping is about. lol.
Re: Stella Oduah Decamps To APC, Dumps PDP (Video, Photos) by platido(m): 7:59pm On Aug 26, 2021
Thief switching to another thief party
Re: Stella Oduah Decamps To APC, Dumps PDP (Video, Photos) by Jerryherd: 7:59pm On Aug 26, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
lies
this nothing to do with those you mentioned.
this is purely local.
Stella Oduah is from my senatorial zone
there was an agreement of handing over to Lynda Ikpeazu who's currently a house of rep member Onitsha North and south
but her feeling greedy like an average Nigerian politician wanted to go again
knowing fully well that she won't get pdp ticket
she now decamped probably to secure Apc ticket and contest against Lynda Ikpeazu who'll be going to senate in 2023.

But it's DOA because we go give am Ngige and Joy emodi treatment
her political relevance death has just begun.
she should ask Andy uba how far

Lol

Well politics is local but let's be realistic here... 10 of Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu even using all her late father's connection can't win Stella Odua not even now when she has federal might,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Oduah Decamps To APC, Dumps PDP (Video, Photos) by hotseat: 7:59pm On Aug 26, 2021
Association of Protected Criminals (APC)!

"Stella, go thy way, thy sins are forgiven! Surely protection shall follow thee henceforth".

Thus saith the Corruption-Fighter-in-Chief of Africa!
Re: Stella Oduah Decamps To APC, Dumps PDP (Video, Photos) by danilmo: 8:01pm On Aug 26, 2021
Asgard73 saw it coming. He already predicted politician will start regrouping for 2023. Right in his state the alignment is starting.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Decamps To APC, Dumps PDP (Video, Photos) by Myself2(m): 8:02pm On Aug 26, 2021
Another one bites the APC dust

She is obviously fed up with her EFCC and AMCON cases hence she had to join the masters of corruption since it has been proven that once you are with them, your sins are forgiven
Re: Stella Oduah Decamps To APC, Dumps PDP (Video, Photos) by SaiOsinbajo: 8:04pm On Aug 26, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
All her sins (frauds, misappropriation, embezzlement n case files with the EFCC ) will now be forgiven!

What a country are we!

Never knew she was corrupt. Thought only those in APC are corrupt.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Oduah Decamps To APC, Dumps PDP (Video, Photos) by leykelvin: 8:06pm On Aug 26, 2021
Bundles of Idiots in an insane society
Re: Stella Oduah Decamps To APC, Dumps PDP (Video, Photos) by Abujaexpress: 8:06pm On Aug 26, 2021
Actually not unexpected. I will soon port too untill the coast is clear again grin

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Decamps To APC, Dumps PDP (Video, Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 8:06pm On Aug 26, 2021
APC Kwa!her sins hav been forgiven.
Re: Stella Oduah Decamps To APC, Dumps PDP (Video, Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 8:07pm On Aug 26, 2021
seunmsg:

She’s now a criminal because she defected to APC. Did you bring up this allegation when she was in PDP?

So tell us, who is the next rogue that will decamp to APC from PDP? Let me guess, Atiku? Jonathan? Saraki? Peter Obi? Wike?

At least, you’ve confirmed that PDP is a party of rogues and vagabonds who ruined this country during the PDP years. You have no problem with them in as much as they remain in PDP but you’re quick to cry once they decamp to APC. Hypocrite!

How do you sleep at night, know this simple truth, that total years of PDP Government is BETTER than the years of APC Government, when you talk of development, Security of lives and properties, welfare of the masses, Economic development/growth, freedom of speech/movement, use of federal character in any appointment, in areas of borrowing/expenditure, free and fair election, etc.
N/B there is hunger and famine in the country;
Secondly, Both APC Government and PDP Government are all corrupt but APC is worst.
Finally, I am not a fan/supporter of APC or PDP; I hate both parties.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Decamps To APC, Dumps PDP (Video, Photos) by seunmsg(m): 8:07pm On Aug 26, 2021
poiZon:

Imagine hypocrite in chief calling another hypocrite.
Maybe they have used the word countless times on u, u had to ask someone who has more knowledge the meaning. U just finalise ur rubbish with it.

Did you or your other wailing colleagues ever accuse Stella Oduah of corruption when she was in PDP? Why bring up the allegation now that she’s in APC?

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Decamps To APC, Dumps PDP (Video, Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 8:08pm On Aug 26, 2021
I na before fkk go write blast her say she be betrayal.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Decamps To APC, Dumps PDP (Video, Photos) by Burgerlomo: 8:08pm On Aug 26, 2021
kestolove95:
but who they fvck this woman since she no get husband

Benefits bois, but don't say nah me talk am sha. grin
Re: Stella Oduah Decamps To APC, Dumps PDP (Video, Photos) by FakeUnity: 8:09pm On Aug 26, 2021
She'll lose her next election but will have EFCC off her back and stop taking Valium 5 due to sleeplessness. She can keep her loot in peace now..

APC members in East do not wear their regalia, they don't even put APC flag on their car dash-board or on any building. Do want to know the reason? grin

If you know you are Ibo and an APC member, carry your APC flag and walk down upper Iweka on saturday. I wan check something.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Decamps To APC, Dumps PDP (Video, Photos) by thuxzwda1: 8:11pm On Aug 26, 2021
Re: Stella Oduah Decamps To APC, Dumps PDP (Video, Photos) by Evii: 8:11pm On Aug 26, 2021
She don dey look for appointment... nonsense Nigerian polithiefcian
Re: Stella Oduah Decamps To APC, Dumps PDP (Video, Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 8:12pm On Aug 26, 2021
Re: Stella Oduah Decamps To APC, Dumps PDP (Video, Photos) by NGpatriot: 8:13pm On Aug 26, 2021
post=105207250:
She is now saint Stella grin grin

3 former PDP governors defected to the APC trying to be saints, 2 of them are in prison while the 3 from abia who though he got away was rearrested with new charges and probably will end up in jail.

There's no saint anywhere, the joke is on you.. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Babachir Lawal: I Did Not Tell Christians To Kill Muslims / Fact Check: Did Tom Hanks, Hollywood Actor Endorse Peter Obi? / Buhari Suspends Modibbo Kawu On ICPC's Recommendation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.