Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,791 members, 7,875,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:43 AM

Stella Oduah Decamps To APC, Dumps PDP (Video, Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah Decamps To APC, Dumps PDP (Video, Photos) (34388 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Joins APC, Dumps ADC / Nimi Barigha-Amange Joins APC, Dumps PDP / Ibrahim Shekarau Returns To APC, Dumps PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Oduah Decamps To APC, Dumps PDP (Video, Photos) by Enyimbamercedes: 9:40pm On Aug 26, 2021
Lol!

A party filled with political decampees!

Tomorrow Garba will open his gworo smelling mouth to call someone a serial defector
Re: Stella Oduah Decamps To APC, Dumps PDP (Video, Photos) by Sergio101(m): 9:41pm On Aug 26, 2021
Olatomiwami:

Who know Igbos? Nah miscreants full there,that's y is easy for NK to exchange their brain with Akpu,who is who in Igboland are either APC or PDP. grin
You guys will just open mouth and be saying rubbish.
The common people are the true government and so in the east IPOB is the government.
if you doubt, come to the east and say that rubbish you said
Your moniker tho, Yoruba miscreant.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Decamps To APC, Dumps PDP (Video, Photos) by authority2006(m): 9:41pm On Aug 26, 2021
Lol. I remember this same Oduah giving over 80% aviation job slots to South east and south south during the recruitment exercise. She even sacked a lots of senior career officers to pave way for Easterners

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Decamps To APC, Dumps PDP (Video, Photos) by Stanleyville(m): 9:41pm On Aug 26, 2021
shocked

THIEF!
Re: Stella Oduah Decamps To APC, Dumps PDP (Video, Photos) by Lovenorth: 9:43pm On Aug 26, 2021
We don't want this useless ipob parasite in our party
Re: Stella Oduah Decamps To APC, Dumps PDP (Video, Photos) by authority2006(m): 9:47pm On Aug 26, 2021
abouzaid:
This explains why she refused to vote against the PIB which is clearly against southern interests, many PDP members are crosscarpeting to APC in order to be rigged back to power in the next general election.

That's losers way of accepting defeat before the challenge even starts.

Maxymilliano:
We know why she opted for the All Past Criminals party ...

Lol. From the party of the Saints, right?

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Decamps To APC, Dumps PDP (Video, Photos) by garfield1: 9:51pm On Aug 26, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
lies
this nothing to do with those you mentioned.
this is purely local.
Stella Oduah is from my senatorial zone
there was an agreement of handing over to Lynda Ikpeazu who's currently a house of rep member Onitsha North and south
but her feeling greedy like an average Nigerian politician wanted to go again
knowing fully well that she won't get pdp ticket
she now decamped probably to secure Apc ticket and contest against Lynda Ikpeazu who'll be going to senate in 2023.

But it's DOA because we go give am Ngige and Joy emodi treatment
her political relevance death has just begun.
she should ask Andy uba how far

If she defected to APGa,she would have been reelected.anyway,this simply means that apc controls ogbaru lga

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Decamps To APC, Dumps PDP (Video, Photos) by ceejay10(m): 9:52pm On Aug 26, 2021
yarimo:
Anambra is APC
Everyone joining the winning party
pipe dream. Wake up.
Re: Stella Oduah Decamps To APC, Dumps PDP (Video, Photos) by NGpatriot: 10:02pm On Aug 26, 2021
Na only GEJ remain, but he's doing coded and undercover anti-part activities and quietly funneling PDP members to APC..

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Decamps To APC, Dumps PDP (Video, Photos) by foreveryoung1515(f): 10:11pm On Aug 26, 2021
Where belle face
Re: Stella Oduah Decamps To APC, Dumps PDP (Video, Photos) by Olatomiwami(m): 10:15pm On Aug 26, 2021
Sergio101:

You guys will just open mouth and be saying rubbish.
The common people are the true government and so in the east IPOB is the government.
if you doubt, come to the east and say that rubbish you said
Your moniker tho, Yoruba miscreant.

I feel your pain Ipob minion,only chest beating like gorilla,ur lord and savior is in DSS dungeon eating watery beans,zoo will burn,yet is SE that's in flames, comedians with mosquito brain,ewu Biafra.
Re: Stella Oduah Decamps To APC, Dumps PDP (Video, Photos) by NGpatriot: 10:22pm On Aug 26, 2021
Olatomiwami:

I feel your pain Ipob minion,only chest beating like gorilla,ur lord and savior is in DSS dungeon eating watery beans,zoo will burn,yet is SE that's in flames, comedians with mosquito brain,ewu Biafra.

A million gbosa for you.

Wonderful irony, they want to burn Nigeria, but their ipob towns and villages are burning instead..

The ipob terrorists are reaping what they sow..

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Decamps To APC, Dumps PDP (Video, Photos) by NovusHomo(m): 10:31pm On Aug 26, 2021
kestolove95:
but who they fvck this woman since she no get husband

One Ibadan man like dat. grin
Re: Stella Oduah Decamps To APC, Dumps PDP (Video, Photos) by Shikena(m): 10:32pm On Aug 26, 2021
The politically naïve are all confused! When we tell you that our two major political parties today are just two sides of the same coin you feign ignorance grin

Instead of useless online rantings, find a consensus candidate from a registered political party, publicise & enlighten the masses around you about your intention to rattle APC/PDP and vote massively for that candidate. Even if you fail to win, you will make a huge statement that will change the face of our politics. All you need to cause serious commotion in Nigerian politics is 25 million votes. That number is right there but most won't come out and vote. Most are just here ranting about politicians while they are quietly destroying Nigeria with their own personal corruption in their tiny corner somewhere in Nigeria. If given the opportunity, we know you are worse! grin .
Re: Stella Oduah Decamps To APC, Dumps PDP (Video, Photos) by kennyblack94: 10:54pm On Aug 26, 2021
kestolove95:
Dumbo!! Her husband was a gubernatorial candidate for Edo State 2016 election Chris Ogieomwonyi.
Re: Stella Oduah Decamps To APC, Dumps PDP (Video, Photos) by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:56pm On Aug 26, 2021
authority2006:
Lol. I remember this same Oduah giving over 80% aviation job slots to South east and south south during the recruitment exercise. She even sacked a lots of senior career officers to pave way for Easterners

That's the one you will remember! Could it be she was balancing representation in the sector amongst the regions?

Hope you'll equally remember the one your Buhari is doing that the entire country has noted!

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Decamps To APC, Dumps PDP (Video, Photos) by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:02pm On Aug 26, 2021
Lovenorth:
We don't want this useless ipob parasite in our party

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

The way i see it, her presence will help dilute the high concentration of wickedness and jihadism your 'saintly' party is known for! wink
Re: Stella Oduah Decamps To APC, Dumps PDP (Video, Photos) by Stallione(m): 11:31pm On Aug 26, 2021
kestolove95:
Na me oo, the babe woman don dry me up like azu nkpo!!
Re: Stella Oduah Decamps To APC, Dumps PDP (Video, Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 11:39pm On Aug 26, 2021
kestolove95:
Ur papa
Re: Stella Oduah Decamps To APC, Dumps PDP (Video, Photos) by Sergio101(m): 12:33am On Aug 27, 2021
Olatomiwami:

Ewu yolobawa undecided. People that doesn't even have a stand or know their left and right. Igbo's(Ipob) still remains the main antagonist to this evil call Nigeria.
If only you know the opprobrium you yolobawa miscreants are bringing to your children yet unborn. Smh.
Spit on the coneheaded structure

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Decamps To APC, Dumps PDP (Video, Photos) by purpleicious(f): 12:36am On Aug 27, 2021
Hahahaha
Her sins are forgiven.
Re: Stella Oduah Decamps To APC, Dumps PDP (Video, Photos) by hush15: 12:37am On Aug 27, 2021
eNIGERIANG:

https://www.tvcnews.tv/breaking-former-aviation-minister-stella-oduah-dumps-pdp-for-apc/

This Mala Buni guy sha. Am very suspicious of him. This guy may look innocent but my instincts tells me he is not and I won't be surprised if he is the serving governor they keep talking about.

Make I just fem but I know wetin ibdey talk.
Re: Stella Oduah Decamps To APC, Dumps PDP (Video, Photos) by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 12:43am On Aug 27, 2021
garfield1:

If she defected to APGa,she would have been reelected.anyway,this simply means that apc controls ogbaru lga
lol
Stella Oduah is covering Anambra North and not just Ogbaru LGA

learn first before displaying your ignorance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stella Oduah Decamps To APC, Dumps PDP (Video, Photos) by Natebobo2010: 1:56am On Aug 27, 2021
The broom will sweep away all they sins.
Go and sin no more in house of corruption. wink wink
Re: Stella Oduah Decamps To APC, Dumps PDP (Video, Photos) by garfield1: 2:20am On Aug 27, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
lol
Stella Oduah is covering Anambra North and not just Ogbaru LGA

learn first before displaying your ignorance

You are the one disgracing yourself boy.common sense and comprehension is clearly a challenge for you.even though she represents anambra north,she dominates the politics of ogbaru and determines who they vote.bye felicia
Re: Stella Oduah Decamps To APC, Dumps PDP (Video, Photos) by Babalola0920: 4:42am On Aug 27, 2021
When money want finish
Re: Stella Oduah Decamps To APC, Dumps PDP (Video, Photos) by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 5:28am On Aug 27, 2021
[s]
garfield1:

You are the one disgracing yourself boy.common sense and comprehension is clearly a challenge for you.even though she represents anambra north,she dominates the politics of ogbaru and determines who they vote.bye felicia
[/s]
trash

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Decamps To APC, Dumps PDP (Video, Photos) by Afritop(m): 6:06am On Aug 27, 2021
I don't blame her. Why Nigerians always elect unrepentant thieves to preside over their affairs is what I don't understand. She cross carpet just because EFCC are in her tail to recover the billions of Naira she stole.
Anybody joining another party ought to resign but our constitution is fvcked up.
Re: Stella Oduah Decamps To APC, Dumps PDP (Video, Photos) by Ofolete: 7:28am On Aug 27, 2021
Hmm! This is how Uzodinma started and we thought that he was joking. Anambra people should please open their eyes. Very soon there will be open grazing in all the south East States as it is going to be included in the agreement.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Decamps To APC, Dumps PDP (Video, Photos) by garfield1: 8:09am On Aug 27, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
[s][/s]
trash

Rubbish
Re: Stella Oduah Decamps To APC, Dumps PDP (Video, Photos) by emezuo17: 9:18am On Aug 27, 2021
eNIGERIANG:

https://www.tvcnews.tv/breaking-former-aviation-minister-stella-oduah-dumps-pdp-for-apc/
. All her sins will be forgiven and she will become a new creature. Mumu people with mumu followers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Babachir Lawal: I Did Not Tell Christians To Kill Muslims / Fact Check: Did Tom Hanks, Hollywood Actor Endorse Peter Obi? / Buhari Suspends Modibbo Kawu On ICPC's Recommendation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.