Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,925 members, 7,969,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 03:01 PM

Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. (29210 Views)

Children Join In Maiduguri As Protesters Mount Roadblocks / IPOB Begs Yoruba, Middle Belt Agitators To Join In October 1 Lockdown / I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 12:46pm On May 28, 2022
AmTruth:
Psalm 119:105 Your word is a lamp to our feet and a light to our paths. O Lord we pray let your words of Truth and Love shine forth in Nigeria and let your words be light (insights, right and just policies) to our our paths to greatness in Nigeria. Amen.

God bless President Buhari.
God bless Vice President Osinbajo.
God bless our Securities Agencies.
God bless the Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.
God bless our Local Government Chairmen
God bless our Religious and Traditional Leaders.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by mbos: 2:34pm On May 28, 2022
The prayer should be for a peaceful dissolution of nigeria
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 1:26pm On May 29, 2022
God will bless Nigeria.

God is blessing Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria
mbos:
The prayer should be for a peaceful dissolution of nigeria
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 7:23am On May 30, 2022
Joel 2:19...Yes, the Lord answered and said to His people, Nigeria. Behold, I am sending you grain and juice and favor and security and development and oil of gladness and peace, and you shall be satisfied with them; and I will no more make you a reproach among the [heathen] nations.Great shall Nigeria be. Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 9:01am On Jun 01, 2022
1 Corinthians 1:10...But I urge and entreat you, Nigeria brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you be in perfect harmony and full agreement in what you say, and that there be no dissensions or factions or divisions among you, that there shall be no war and chaos in Nigeria, but that you Nigeria be perfectly united in your common understanding and in your opinions and judgments. May God Almighty continue to unite Nigeria. Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 9:16pm On Jun 03, 2022
AmTruth:
Job 19:25... For I (we Nigerians) know that our Redeemer liveth(Our God who is redeeming Nigeria from all predicament facing her). And at last our God will stand upon the earth. God will and is standing over every challenges of our dear country Nigeria and we shall overcome our challenges. Amen.

God bless the Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 12:03pm On Jun 06, 2022
AmTruth:
Ephesians 3:17... May Christ through your faith O Nigeria dwell in your heart. May you be rooted deep in love amongst you O Nigeria and founded securely in love. That the kidnappers, armed robbers, ritualist, bandits, 419ners, Yahoo Yahoo, fraudsters, corrupt leaders/citizens and terrorists may be in possession of the love of God and forsake their evil ways. Then this will lead to a permanent Peace and security in our dear country Nigeria. Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 1:08pm On Jun 07, 2022
AmTruth:
Isaiah 54:10...Nigeria! For though the mountains should depart and the hills be shaken or removed, yet My love and kindness for you Nigeria shall not depart from you, nor shall My covenant and promises of peace and completeness be removed from you my Nigeria, says the Lord, Who has compassion on you.O Lord God of Nigeria, your Peace shall continue to overshadow us. Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 6:46am On Jun 09, 2022
Jeremiah 18:6...O house of Israel, O Nigeria, can I not do with you Nigeria as this potter does? Can I the Lord Mighty not make my decision about Nigeria says the Lord. Behold, as the clay is in the potter's hand, so are you Nigeria in My hand, I decide how I decide to give you directions and make choices for you, O house of Israel, Nigeria. Lord Mighty, may you shape Nigeria to your glory. Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 8:17am On Jun 10, 2022
Proverbs 3:5
Lean on, Nigeria, trust in, Nigeria and Nigeria be confident in the Lord with all your heart and mind and do not rely on your own insight or understanding. Lord Mighty may Nigeria continue to depend on you O Lord. May you continue to give Nigeria direction and Insight. Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 10:35am On Jun 11, 2022
AmTruth:
Psalm 32:7...You are a hiding place for me; you are O Lord a hiding place for Nigeria. You, Lord, preserve me Nigeria from her trouble, You surround me Nigeria with songs and shouts of deliverance. Lord may you continue to be Nigeria's hiding place. Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 1:28pm On Jun 12, 2022
AmTruth:
Psalm 20:1...MAY THE Lord answer you, may the Lord answer Nigeria in the day of trouble! May the name of the God of Jacob, the God of Nigeria set you, set Nigeria up on high. O our Mighty God, may You set Nigeria high above her challenges. Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 7:30am On Jun 13, 2022
Psalm 96:10-13...Say among the nations, amongst Nigeria that the Lord reigns; the world and Nigeria also is established, so that Nigeria cannot be moved; He shall judge and rule the people of Nigeria righteously and with justice. Let the heavens, let Nigeria be glad, and let the earth, let Nigeria rejoice; let the sea roar, and all the things which fill it;
Let the field be exultant, and all that is in it! Then shall all the trees of the wood sing for joy. Before the Lord, for He comes, for He comes to judge and govern the earth and Nigeria! He shall judge the world and Nigeria with righteousness and justice and the peoples of Nigeria with His faithfulness and truth. May righteousness, justice, faithfulness and truth reign mightily in Nigeria in Jesus name. Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 8:37am On Jun 14, 2022
1 Kings 21:28-29...And the word of the Lord came to Elijah the Tishbite, saying, and the Word of the Lord is coming to us saying.
Do you see how Ahab humbles himself before Me? Do you see how Nigeria is humbling herself before me. Because he humbles himself before Me, because Nigeria is humbling herself before me. I will not bring the evil in his lifetime, but in his son's day I will bring the evil upon his house.
Lord, may our present and future leaders humble themselves before you, by forsaking acts of corruption and injustice to citizens. May they use in fairness and equity the resources you have given us to the good of citizens. And may we present and future citizens repent from the evil act of kidnapping, defrauding, robbing, killing of our fellow citizens. Lord, give Nigeria the grace to humble ourselves before you. Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 7:50am On Jun 15, 2022
AmTruth:
Psalm 80:7...Restore us again, Restore Nigeria again, O God of hosts; and cause Your face to shine and your saving power, and your Deliverance and your blessings, and we shall be saved! Lord God of Host, may you continue to Restore Nigeria. Amen

God bless our Ministers
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 8:03am On Jun 16, 2022
Judges 3:9-10...But when the Israelites cried to the Lord, when Nigeria is crying to the Lord, the Lord raised up a deliverer for the people of Israel to deliver them, God will continue to raise leaders to deliver Nigeria, Othniel son of Kenaz, Caleb's younger brother. Sons and daughters from any tribe of Nigeria.
The Spirit of the Lord came upon him, the Spirit of God will continue to be upon our leaders and he judged Israel, as they will lead Nigeria. He went out to war, and the Lord delivered Chushan-rishathaim king of Mesopotamia into his hand and his hand prevailed over Chushan-rishathaim. As our leaders are going out for war against the Evil enemies of Nigeria. God will make them prevail against any system or enemies troubling Nigeria. Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 2:10pm On Jun 17, 2022
AmTruth:
Psalm 80:3...Restore us again, Restore Nigeria O God; and cause Your face to continue to shine upon Nigeria, and we shall be saved! Nigeria, God our Restorer is restoring us. Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 11:06am On Jun 18, 2022
AmTruth:
Isaiah 54:10...Nigeria! For though the mountains should depart and the hills be shaken or removed, yet My love and kindness for you Nigeria shall not depart from you, nor shall My covenant and promises of peace and completeness be removed from you my Nigeria, says the Lord, Who has compassion on you.O Lord God of Nigeria, your Peace shall continue to overshadow us. Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 10:53am On Jun 20, 2022
AmTruth:
Zephaniah 3:16...In that day, in this day, today it shall be said to Jerusalem, the Lord says to Nigeria, Fear not, O Zion. Fear not great Nation Nigeria. Let not your hands sink down or be slow and listless. Don't be despair Nigeria, for I the Lord, I am your God. Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 3:37pm On Jun 21, 2022
Psalm 93:4...The Lord on high, that oversees the affairs of Nigeria, is mightier and more glorious than the noise, the insecurities, economic challenges, turbulence of many waters, yes, than the mighty breakers and waves of the sea, waves of fear, waves of chaos, waves of uncertainty. Because You are the Mighty God of Nigeria, let your might overshadow Nigeria. Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 12:15pm On Jun 25, 2022
AmTruth:
Psalm 21:6..For You make him Nigeria to be blessed and a blessing forever; You make him Nigeria exceedingly glad with the joy of Your presence in the land of Nigeria that you have blessed. Lord, our Mighty God, may you continue to bless Nigeria. Amen

God bless our Ministers
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 7:02pm On Jun 26, 2022
AmTruth:
Zechariah 8:3....Thus says the Lord: I shall return to Zion, I have returned to Nigeria and will dwell in the midst of Jerusalem, I the Lord will dwell in the midst of Nigeria and Jerusalem Nigeria shall be called the [faithful] City and Country of Truth, and the mountain of the Lord of hosts, the Holy Mountain. So shall Nigeria be a City where righteousness shall abide. Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 12:36pm On Jun 27, 2022
AmTruth:
Ezekiel 10:4...Then the glory of the Lord mounted up from the cherubim to stand over the threshold of the [Lord's] house; to stand over the land of Nigeria and the house of Nigeria was filled with the cloud, and the court or place of justice in Nigeria was full and is full of the brightness of the Lord's glory. Lord, let the brightness of your glory overshadow Nigeria. Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 12:15pm On Jun 28, 2022
AmTruth:
Zech 4:6-7 Not by power nor by might but by My Spirit says the Lord of Host. Whom are thou o great mountain(Nigeria security, economic and right living challenges)? Before Zerubabel(Nigeria Faith and Hope) you shall become a plain(Nigeria Victory and Success). And he shall bring forth the finishing gable stone , with a loud shout of the people(Nigerians) crying, Grace, grace upon Nigeria. Amen.

God bless the Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 8:00am On Jun 29, 2022
1 Kings 13:6...And the king and Nigeria and her people said to the man of God, Entreat now the favor of the Lord your God and pray for me, and pray for us Nigeria that my hand , our success, favor, mercy, security, Peace and prosperity may be restored to me, to us Nigeria. And the man of God entreated the Lord, and the king's hand and all the good of the land in Nigeria was restored and became as it was before. Lord may you restore Nigeria to the land of Peace and prosperity. Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 11:29am On Jun 30, 2022
Jeremiah 15:20-21...And I will make you Nigeria to this evil people around you a fortified, bronze wall; they the evil ones will fight against you Nigeria, but they will not prevail over you, for I am with you Nigeria to save and deliver you, says the Lord.
And I will deliver you out of the hands of the wicked, the evil incantations, and I will redeem you Nigeria out of the palms of the terrible and ruthless tyrants, those who are bent to the destruction of Nigeria, those waiting to do or hear evil news against Nigeria. Nigeria! God is redeeming you. Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 1:51pm On Jul 01, 2022
Psalm 62:5-7...My soul, Nigeria Soul wait only upon God and silently submit to Him; for Nigeria hope and expectation are from Him. He only is our Rock and my Salvation; He is Nigeria Defense and Nigeria Fortress, Nigeria shall not be moved.
With God rests Nigeria salvation and Nigeria glory; He is our Rock of unyielding strength and impenetrable hardness, and Nigeria refuge is in God!. Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 12:41pm On Jul 02, 2022
AmTruth:
Ecclesiastes 6:7 ...All the labor of a man is for his mouth and yet his desire is not yet satisfied. Lord God, may we eat the fruit of our labor in our dear country Nigeria and be satisfied. Amen.

God bless the Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 4:03pm On Jul 05, 2022
AmTruth:
Malachi 1:5...Your own eyes shall see this and you shall say, Nigeria and the World, in your very own eyes you shall see how God is turning around Nigeria for good and greatness. The Lord God of Nigeria is great and will be magnified over and beyond the border of Israel, Yes beyond the borders of Nigeria. Nigeria shall be Great. Amen

God bless our Ministers
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 8:53am On Jul 06, 2022
Psalm 91:1-3...HE WHO dwells and Nigeria You are dwelling in the secret place of the Most High shall remain stable and fixed under the shadow of the Almighty.
I Nigeria will say of the Lord, He is Nigeria's Refuge and Nigeria's Fortress, Our God; on Him Nigeria lean and rely, and in Him Nigeria [confidently] trust!
For [then] He will deliver we Nigeria from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence. Nigeria is delivered from all snare in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 11:10am On Jul 12, 2022
AmTruth:
Joel 2:19...Yes, the Lord answered and said to His people, Nigeria. Behold, I am sending you grain and juice and favor and security and development and oil of gladness and peace, and you shall be satisfied with them; and I will no more make you a reproach among the [heathen] nations.Great shall Nigeria be. Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (33) (Reply)

25 APC Presidential Aspirants (Full List) / Why Internet Was Disrupted During Protests — TELCOs / 10 Ogun APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.