Stats: 3,183,303 members, 7,920,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 07:45 PM

Travel Agents Are Ole - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Agents Are Ole (1865 Views)

How To Identify Fake Visa And Job Agents (uae/dubai) / With 16500 Security Agents Will Allow You Travel From Lagos To Abuja Despite Ban / 5 Warnings From U.S. Border Agents After Weed Legalization (2) (3) (4)

Travel Agents Are Ole by Fescoblack(m): 2:07pm On Aug 27, 2021
If everything had gone right, or still my agent has fulfilled everything he told me concerning the payment I made to him, mehn! I would have been in Paris by now but here I am still. Anyways have put a call to him that I need my money back and thus, am indifferent about going to Paris again tho it hurt my little liver but I need to voice out in other not to be taking as a fool by the useless man. . . Am pained right now, the next step if what I dont know bcz to travel dey my blood.

Re: Travel Agents Are Ole by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 27, 2021
Only a mumu will trust agents

Re: Travel Agents Are Ole by Fescoblack(m): 2:13pm On Aug 27, 2021
Lagbaja88:
Only a mumu will trust agents
Baba aswear you no lie, chai! Omo I don wise up na and I go collect my money. Do you have tips of what I can use to get money back from him?
Re: Travel Agents Are Ole by feelgoodstuffs(m): 6:11pm On Aug 27, 2021
How much did you pay him? And I hope he has an office?
Re: Travel Agents Are Ole by Helkayklassic(m): 11:43pm On Aug 27, 2021
The funny part here is that some agents will still enter here with the hope to scam you more.

Next time when you hear agent, run very far away. You can do everything yourself. There are thread of different countries scattered around on the travel section.
Re: Travel Agents Are Ole by Fescoblack(m): 12:26am On Aug 28, 2021
feelgoodstuffs:
How much did you pay him? And I hope he has an office?
he doesn't but I know his house
Re: Travel Agents Are Ole by Fescoblack(m): 12:26am On Aug 28, 2021
Helkayklassic:
The funny part here is that some agents will still enter here with the hope to scam you more.

Next time when you hear agent, run very far away. You can do everything yourself. There are thread of different countries scattered around on the travel section.
Sebi ?
Re: Travel Agents Are Ole by feelgoodstuffs(m): 8:04am On Aug 28, 2021
Fescoblack:
he doesn't but I know his house

In this case you will need to spend money to get your money back, get a police or soldier, I wish you have a friend in the military cos he needs an iron hand to refund you your money. I just wonder why someone will defraud you and still walk around freely, very wicked people.
Re: Travel Agents Are Ole by Gynn: 8:38am On Aug 28, 2021
If only those who wish to travel abroad will invest some time in understanding the visa and relocation process,
there will be less stories of people getting scammed by fake travel agents.

Was it an online transaction you used in paying him?

If yes, email his bank (copy CBN) with proof of payment and proof that he scammed you - I believe you have chats attesting to this.

His account will likely be blocked if you make a strong case.

Option 2, if you have a friend in any of the armed forces, settle them adequately and watch him get your money back.
Re: Travel Agents Are Ole by Fescoblack(m): 10:54pm On Aug 28, 2021
feelgoodstuffs:

In this case you will need to spend money to get your money back, get a police or soldier, I wish you have a friend in the military cos he needs an iron hand to refund you your money. I just wonder why someone will defraud you and still walk around freely, very wicked people.
bro, I wonder o, na solider go better pass.
Re: Travel Agents Are Ole by Fescoblack(m): 10:56pm On Aug 28, 2021
Gynn:
If only those who wish to travel abroad will invest some time in understanding the visa and relocation process,
there will be less stories of people getting scammed by fake travel agents.

Was it an online transaction you used in paying him?

If yes, email his bank (copy CBN) with proof of payment and proof that he scammed you - I believe you have chats attesting to this.

His account will likely be blocked if you make a strong case.

Option 2, if you have a friend in any of the armed forces, settle them adequately and watch him get your money back.
It was a physically negotiation but I paid him thrughy transfer
Re: Travel Agents Are Ole by Enddy50ty(m): 11:27pm On Aug 28, 2021
Fescoblack:
If everything had gone right, or still my agent has fulfilled everything he told me concerning the payment I made to him, mehn! I would have been in Paris by now but here I am still. Anyways have put a call to him that I need my money back and thus, am indifferent about going to Paris again tho it hurt my little liver but I need to voice out in other not to be taking as a fool by the useless man. . . Am pained right now, the next step if what I dont know bcz to travel dey my blood.

I feel your pain bro but to TBH days are gone when agents demand for payments before you get a visa, the deal now is (show prove that you can pay the agreed amount before anything starts, like for example, you'll show the agent your statement of account that you have the money, sign an agreement and proceed with the process of getting the visa)

And even after the visa is out your must also confirm that your visa is genuine, make dem no go nab you for airport say you won japa with fake visa.

But before then, before you start any visa application process, take time out to research on things about the country and how to apply for their visa, their requirements and how to go about it.
Information is key, knowledge is light.

Re: Travel Agents Are Ole by Fescoblack(m): 11:34pm On Aug 28, 2021
Enddy50ty:

I feel your pain bro but to TBH days are gone when agents demand for payments before you get a visa, the deal now is (show prove that you can pay the agreed amount before anything starts, like for example, you'll show the agent your statement of account that you have the money, sign an agreement and proceed with the process of getting the visa)

And even after the visa is out your must also confirm that your visa is genuine, make dem no go nab you for airport say you won japa with fake visa.

But before then, before you start any visa application process, take time out to research on things about the country and how to apply for their visa, their requirements and how to go about it.
Information is key, knowledge is light.

Uhm insightful
Re: Travel Agents Are Ole by MufasaLion: 11:27am On Aug 29, 2021
Travel agents are devil incarnate. You can do you traveling process yourself.

Re: Travel Agents Are Ole by shopeazey: 4:56pm On Aug 29, 2021
I feel your pain @poster, but I'll like to take an exception to that, because I'm a travel agent working/studying in Turkey, and I also help people to migrate to Luxemburg. My advise remains that you research and understand the visa application stages for any country of choice, and i strongly ask that you stop dealing with hungry agents, that have never travelled in there life, because you cannot give what you don't have.

Phone number: +90 533 875 29 78
Whatsapp: +2347034203413.
Re: Travel Agents Are Ole by ayo2kool(f): 9:02pm On Aug 29, 2021
Fescoblack:

Good evening oh. Happy Sunday �
You dey travel dey your blood abi? I can actually help you.

I work with Optiva Capital Partners (you can Google us) we help individuals or Families get Residency and/or Citizenship in America,Canada and Granada. We have about 3 offices in Lagos, One in Toronto and another in Kenya
For more info, kindly send me a mail on ayo2kool@yahoo.com and I will be happy to respond �. @
Re: Travel Agents Are Ole by feelgoodstuffs(m): 9:04pm On Aug 29, 2021
shopeazey:
I feel your pain @poster, but I'll like to take an exception to that, because I'm a travel agent working/studying in Turkey, and I also help people to migrate to Luxemburg. My advise remains that you research and understand the visa application stages for any country of choice, and i strongly ask that you stop dealing with hungry agents, that have never travelled in there life, because you cannot give what you don't have.

Phone number: +90 533 875 29 78
Whatsapp: +2347034203413.

Oga agent someone is lamenting on how to get his money back you’re here advertising. Have you been to Luxembourg before? abeg go sit down one place.

Re: Travel Agents Are Ole by ayo2kool(f): 9:04pm On Aug 29, 2021
I work with Optiva Capital Partners (you can Google us) we help individuals and Families get Residency and/or Citizenship in America,Canada and Granada. We have about 3 offices in Lagos, One in Toronto and another in Kenya.
For more info, kindly send me a mail on ayo2kool@yahoo.com and I will be happy to respond �.
Re: Travel Agents Are Ole by Limassol(m): 11:36pm On Aug 29, 2021
Just like someone above said, you don't give anyone your money untill it's beyond reasonable doubt the visa is out and legit. By the way,Avoid the wolves up there masquarading as agents like the plague......he that has ears should hear!

Why Qatar Has Blue Roads / Is There Anybody Living In Georgia? / Whats Your Take On Malaysia?