Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,768 members, 7,879,344 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:36 PM

First Person To Tell Me What's Wrong In This Photo Gets 50k - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / First Person To Tell Me What's Wrong In This Photo Gets 50k (10073 Views)

Man Arrested For Planning With Another Person To Kill His Pregnant Wife (Photo) / A Jamaican Man Chose The Wrong Person To Try To Extort/ Scam / Lagos Mob Beats Wrong Person To Death Over Stolen Battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Person To Tell Me What's Wrong In This Photo Gets 50k by olite93(m): 7:39pm On Aug 27, 2021
KiNg0G:

I give no damn about this black man.

He was a lost soul.

he's was a disgrace....am ashamed of him.
he's just a tool, that doesn't know he was slave to a white man will.

They used him for his height same way Jose mourinho mentioned he prefers black strikers on his team.

what I was waiting to hear is WHY THEY ISN'T JUST ONE BLACK FAN AMONG THIS CROWD, watching him play on the basketball court that day.

VERDICT : NO ONE GOT IT.

NO ONE WAS READY TO CHOP MY 50K

JUST ONLY ONE PERSON HAD A SIMILAR VIEW, BUT DIDN'T SAY WHAT I WAS EXPECTING TO HEAR.

Dear racist, it was d black(blue) team against d whites. 2black men against 2 whites.. Basketball has always been a black mans game. If working for livelihood and chasing dream is slavery, i think racists r slaves then

7 Likes

Re: First Person To Tell Me What's Wrong In This Photo Gets 50k by KiNg0G: 7:45pm On Aug 27, 2021
olite93:

Dear racist, it was d black(blue) team against d whites. 2black men against 2 whites.. Basketball has always been a black mans game. If working for livelihood and chasing dream is slavery, i think racists r slaves then

I KNOW IT WAS 2BLACK MEN AGAINST 2WHITE PLAYERS..... AND YES BASKETBALL IS A BLACK MAN SPORT.

BUT LETS TALK ABOUT THE CROWD, OR FANS WATCHING THEM PLAY.

SHOW ME JUST ONE BLACK MAN IN THE PIC AMONGST THE CROWD.... and I will credit your account right now.

OFFCUS THEY ISN'T.

but you trying to beat around the bush, while my points has been made.

A WHITE MAN WILL OFFER FOR YOU TO SUCK HIS FEET.... YOU WILL.

OFFCUS, IT'S ALL ABOUT MONEY.

TYPICAL BLACK MEN MENTALITY.

YES AM A RACÎST.....if obsessing about our BLACK HISTORY MAKES ME ONE...I AGREE

A BLACK RACIST AT THAT.......400YEARS OF SLAVERY NOR BE BEANS.
Re: First Person To Tell Me What's Wrong In This Photo Gets 50k by Bitbibx: 7:47pm On Aug 27, 2021
grin grin bro I appreciate your efforts in creating awearness on the issue of RACISM, but coming back home and seeing how deeply divided we are along tribal lines, one may even say racism is the lesser of two EVIL, charity they say should begin at home.
KiNg0G:

Then it proceeded to this

1 Like

Re: First Person To Tell Me What's Wrong In This Photo Gets 50k by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 27, 2021
olite93:

The guy is crazy

2 Likes

Re: First Person To Tell Me What's Wrong In This Photo Gets 50k by KiNg0G: 7:53pm On Aug 27, 2021
Bitbibx:
grin grin bro I appreciate your efforts in creating awearness on the issue of RACISM, but coming back home and seeing how deeply divided we are along tribal lines, one may even say racism is the lesser of two EVIL, charity they say should begin at home.

I understand sir.

Whenever we raise issues like RACISM.......TRIBALIST COMMENTS AND NEPOTISM COMES TO PLAY.

on my previous threads, have always been bashed on that..... but it's not supposed to be so.

Yes we have issues amongst ourselves.

But this issue started with this white men, when they came to africa to interrupt our lifes.... our history.

Bros..... take care of the cockroaches in your cupboard we agreed.

But that doesn't mean, we fit still not KILL RATS OR RABBITS WHEN DE FOLLOW US STAY HOUSE FIRST.

EPL REFUSED TO LET BLACK PLAYERS REPRESENT THEIR COUNTRY BECAUSE OF COVID 19.

BUT THEIR WHITE PLAYERS WERE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE IN EURO 2020 LAST YEAR, WHEN THE PANDEMIC WAS HIGH.

BROS THINK AM

Re: First Person To Tell Me What's Wrong In This Photo Gets 50k by Bitbibx: 8:12pm On Aug 27, 2021
I am not to familiar with the working of the EPL so I can't really know the full bases for their decision,

But back to the issue of slavary and oppression, practically most civilization at one point in their history have been enslave or oppressed.namely

The Chinese by happen
The Jews by egypt and nazi
European by nazi party
Even the BRITS by romans.

In all this time(s) the solution came from within, expecting your oppression to be fair to his own detriment is on heard of, until we get our act right the problem is most likely to linger.
KiNg0G:

I understand sir.

Whenever we raise issues like RACISM.......TRIBALIST COMMENTS AND NEPOTISM COMES TO PLAY.

on my previous threads, have always been bashed on that..... but it's not supposed to be so.

Yes we have issues amongst ourselves.

But this issue started with this white men, when they came to africa to interrupt our lifes.... our history.

Bros..... take care of the cockroaches in your cupboard we agreed.

But that doesn't mean, we fit still not KILL RATS OR RABBITS WHEN DE FOLLOW US STAY HOUSE FIRST.

EPL REFUSED TO LET BLACK PLAYERS REPRESENT THEIR COUNTRY BECAUSE OF COVID 19.

BUT THEIR WHITE PLAYERS WERE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE IN EURO 2020 LAST YEAR, WHEN THE PANDEMIC WAS HIGH.

BROS THINK AM
Re: First Person To Tell Me What's Wrong In This Photo Gets 50k by KiNg0G: 8:23pm On Aug 27, 2021
Bitbibx:
I am not to familiar with the working of the EPL so I can't really know the full bases for their decision,

But back to the issue of slavary and oppression, practically most civilization at one point in their history have been enslave or oppressed.namely

The Chinese by happen
The Jews by egypt and nazi
European by nazi party
Even the BRITS by romans.

In all this time(s) the solution came from within, expecting your oppression to be fair to his own detriment is on heard of, until we get our act right the problem is most likely to linger.

We still saying the same thing.

We are advised to kill little cockroaches in our cupboard.

But that doesn't mean we have to ALLOW RATS, GECKO, SNAKE..... leave in our home.

Because we are supposed to kill the cockroaches first (TRIBALIST, nepotism.. differences among the black race.
so we have to ignore bigger cases of racism.
Bias treatment from This white people.

TRUMP CALLED AFRICA COUNTRY A SHIT HOLE....... everyone took it as normal statements.... even same africans are joining to call our motherland a shit hole.

George floyd was publicly murdered last year by a white man...... the whole WORLD shook....start saying BLACK LIVES MATTER.

BUT today is he still mentioned?....... generally.

We ARE INITIALLY WAITING FOR THE NEXT BLACK MAN THAT IS GOING TO BE KILLED BY THIS WHITE FOLKS...MAYBE THIS TIME WITH A GUN... OR A. KNIFE PUBLICLY.... BEFORE WE STAGE ANOTHER RIOT.

PLEASE. Don't counter me with the killings going on in nigeria.

Go to Brazil, or america..... whites are still killing themselves over there.

Afghanistan is an asian country.

Re: First Person To Tell Me What's Wrong In This Photo Gets 50k by JOACHINpedro: 8:43pm On Aug 27, 2021
Oga op everyone that answered the question got it right. angry
You wan use senseless logic whyne us abi?

Your ans is synonymous to the ans given below

1 Like

Re: First Person To Tell Me What's Wrong In This Photo Gets 50k by Bitbibx: 8:45pm On Aug 27, 2021
Totally get you point bro, but the issue is that a huge percentage of BLACKS or AFRICANS don't understand politics or care about history or their place in the WORLD, by this I think the solution is still far from sight, except an un usual awakening happen
KiNg0G:

We still saying the same thing.

We are advised to kill little cockroaches in our cupboard.

But that doesn't mean we have to ALLOW RATS, GECKO, SNAKE..... leave in our home.

Because we are supposed to kill the cockroaches first (TRIBALIST, nepotism.. differences among the black race.
so we have to ignore bigger cases of racism.
Bias treatment from This white people.

TRUMP CALLED AFRICA COUNTRY A SHIT HOLE....... everyone took it as normal statements.... even same africans are joining to call our motherland a shit hole.

George floyd was publicly murdered last year by a white man...... the whole WORLD shook....start saying BLACK LIVES MATTER.

BUT today is he still mentioned?....... generally.

We ARE INITIALLY WAITING FOR THE NEXT BLACK MAN THAT IS GOING TO BE KILLED BY THIS WHITE FOLKS...MAYBE THIS TIME WITH A GUN... OR A. KNIFE PUBLICLY.... BEFORE WE STAGE ANOTHER RIOT.

PLEASE. Don't counter me with the killings going on in nigeria.

Go to Brazil, or america..... whites are still killing themselves over there.

Afghanistan is an asian country.
Re: First Person To Tell Me What's Wrong In This Photo Gets 50k by Janesouthall: 8:45pm On Aug 27, 2021
The tall black guy shoe is facing backwards..as in opposite .
Re: First Person To Tell Me What's Wrong In This Photo Gets 50k by 08100223984A: 8:47pm On Aug 27, 2021
uba
James

The black guy height was over increase. in a normal way the black guy can't stop the white guy.
Re: First Person To Tell Me What's Wrong In This Photo Gets 50k by KiNg0G: 8:49pm On Aug 27, 2021
JOACHINpedro:
Oga op everyone that answered the question got it right. angry
You wan use senseless logic whyne us abi?

Your ans is synonymous to the below ..
[img]https://images.app./3R58Dcy3TV1kAnc18[/img]

So you not seeing just one black fan amongst the crowd, of white folks... nothing wrong about that.

You more concened about his height.

His socks.

The pic been photoshop .

Those are meaningful logic?.

So you mean to tell me I didn't know he was Tall, or he didn't have to jump to defend his own side.

Read THE HEADLINE OF THIS TOPIC AGAIN.

THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT THOUGH
Re: First Person To Tell Me What's Wrong In This Photo Gets 50k by KiNg0G: 8:53pm On Aug 27, 2021
Bitbibx:
Totally get you point bro, but the issue is that a huge percentage of BLACKS or AFRICANS don't understand politics or care about history or their place in the WORLD by this I think the solution is still far from sight, except an un usual awakening happen

I understand, africans care more about money...than their history.

Am in my 20s edging towards 30 pretty soon but am obsessed about anything RELATING TO BLACK CULTURE or BLACK HISTORY

SO MANY LIES were told about africa, to the younger generations.....by this same white folks.... and surprisingly we believe them.

Our fore father's are in pain.

Harriet tubman said

SHE COULD HAVE FREED MORE, IF ONLY THEY KNEW THEY WERE SLAVES.

And I believed her.
Re: First Person To Tell Me What's Wrong In This Photo Gets 50k by Bitbibx: 9:03pm On Aug 27, 2021
Bin going through your post, quite informative and educative, make me to ask if you are resident in nigeria
KiNg0G:

I understand, africans care more about money...than their history.

Am in my 20s edging towards 30 pretty soon but am obsessed about anything RELATING TO BLACK CULTURE or BLACK HISTORY

SO MANY LIES were told about africa, to the younger generations.....by this same white folks.... and surprisingly we believe them.

Our fore father's are in pain.

Harriet tubman said

SHE COULD HAVE FREED MORE, IF ONLY THEY KNEW THEY WERE SLAVES.

And I believed her.
Re: First Person To Tell Me What's Wrong In This Photo Gets 50k by JOACHINpedro: 9:03pm On Aug 27, 2021
KiNg0G:

So you not seeing just one black fan amongst the crowd, of white folks... nothing wrong about that.

You more concened about his height.

His socks.

The pic been photoshop .

Those are meaningful logic?.

So you mean to tell me I didn't know he was Tall, or he didn't have to jump to defend his own side.

Read THE HEADLINE OF THIS TOPIC AGAIN.

THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT THOUGH
Kill tribalism and religion intolerance first before screaming racism.
Truth is that more and more black people will still go to the white countries for better living.
I'm against racism but when the black government seems irredeemably myopic what would you expect?
So bro forget story cus racism is the least of our worries except you're not in this shithole with me

1 Like

Re: First Person To Tell Me What's Wrong In This Photo Gets 50k by Flairoqy(m): 9:09pm On Aug 27, 2021
KiNg0G:

He was a lost soul.

They used him for his height same way Jose mourinho mentioned he prefers black strikers on his team.

what I was waiting to hear is WHY THEY ISN'T JUST ONE BLACK FAN AMONG THIS CROWD, watching him play on the basketball court that day.

JUST ONLY ONE PERSON HAD A SIMILAR VIEW, BUT DIDN'T SAY WHAT I WAS EXPECTING TO HEAR.

Judging an image from one perspective, when obviously blacks are the kings of NBA, there’s definitely more black men in that court.
That’s a one way perspective image.

1 Like

Re: First Person To Tell Me What's Wrong In This Photo Gets 50k by KiNg0G: 9:13pm On Aug 27, 2021
Flairoqy:

Judging an image from one perspective, when obviously blacks are the kings of NBA, there’s definitely more black men in that court.
That’s a one way perspective image.

One perspective you say.

BUT from the pics, you can see the Volume of people in there

ALL WHITES.

be sincere with yourself..... tell yourself the truth.

My question doesn't care if they are millions black men that day, that attended The game.
My question doesn't care, if they all sat outside to watch this black man play.

What my question was about is WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE PIC.... EVEN If its BEEN one perspective

Thanks
Re: First Person To Tell Me What's Wrong In This Photo Gets 50k by KiNg0G: 9:25pm On Aug 27, 2021
Bitbibx:
Bin going through your post, quite informative and educative, make me to ask if you are resident in nigeria

yes, am a nigeria.

Was born in nigeria.
I live in nigeria

From the deep side of nigeria....south side.

Am not ibo or Yoruba, hausa.... where am from is even unknown in most places in nigeria.....buh still that doesn't stop me to yearn for more black history

Malcom x was from the slumps too.... was forced to live in foster homes, even while is mom was still alive... things were hard...but that still didn't stop him to fight for afro americans.

Bros, things are hard in nigeria.

Politicians looting us dry from day one.

We dey see them.

But how can we fight for our voice to be heard WHEN THE YOUTHS ARE NOT READY YO GO BACK TO THEIR GENESIS.

WHEN THE YOUTHS ARE NOT READY TO KNOW THEMSELVES.

THEIR BLACK CULTURE.

Who they truly are.

400years of SLAVERY the white man took us as a fool.... when they left they handed power to a particular tribe

This white folks caused all this
Re: First Person To Tell Me What's Wrong In This Photo Gets 50k by Bitbibx: 9:46pm On Aug 27, 2021
Thumb up bro, I'm also a student of history with a wide area of interest, WAR, MIGRATION, RELIGION, POLITICS, PRE-HISTORIC. you name it I get it covered, nice to meet you
KiNg0G:

yes, am a nigeria.

Was born in nigeria.
I live in nigeria

From the deep side of nigeria....south side.

Am not ibo or Yoruba, hausa.... where am from is even unknown in most places in nigeria.....buh still that doesn't stop me to yearn for more black history

Malcom x was from the slumps too.... was forced to live in foster homes, even while is mom was still alive... things were hard...but that still didn't stop him to fight for afro americans.

Bros, things are hard in nigeria.

Politicians looting us dry from day one.

We dey see them.

But how can we fight for our voice to be heard WHEN THE YOUTHS ARE NOT READY YO GO BACK TO THEIR GENESIS.

WHEN THE YOUTHS ARE NOT READY TO KNOW THEMSELVES.

THEIR BLACK CULTURE.

Who they truly are.

400years of SLAVERY the white man took us as a fool.... when they left they handed power to a particular tribe

This white folks caused all this
Re: First Person To Tell Me What's Wrong In This Photo Gets 50k by bukatyne(f): 9:55pm On Aug 27, 2021
KiNg0G:

He was a lost soul.

I actually scrolled to this post to see the answer.

Na wa for you, don't become a lecturer or teacher o grin cheesy shocked
Re: First Person To Tell Me What's Wrong In This Photo Gets 50k by KiNg0G: 10:15pm On Aug 27, 2021
bukatyne:

I actually scrolled to this post to see the answer.

Na wa for you, don't become a lecturer or teacher o grin cheesy shocked

THE answer was clear, was vividly shown.

I saw this pic within a second I saw what was wrong in it.

Am woke,

The question is are you woke.

This thread was created in crime section to give some of us an ideal.

And yet some keeps talking about his shoes.

His socks.

How tall he was, that he didn't have to jump.

So they mean I didn't see all that.... when I asked what was wrong about the pic

this is the simplest question ever to A black man who is Woke
Re: First Person To Tell Me What's Wrong In This Photo Gets 50k by bukatyne(f): 10:22pm On Aug 27, 2021
KiNg0G:

THE answer was clear, was vividly shown.

I saw this pic within a second I saw what was wrong in it.

Am woke,

The question is are you woke.

This thread was created in crime section to give some of us an ideal.

And yet some keeps talking about his shoes.

His socks.

How tall he was, that he didn't have to jump.

So they mean I didn't see all that.... when I asked what was wrong about the pic

this is the simplest question ever to A black man who is Woke

Lecturer KiNg0G, e ma binu cheesy grin

I am not woke grin
Re: First Person To Tell Me What's Wrong In This Photo Gets 50k by KiNg0G: 10:34pm On Aug 27, 2021
Basketball a black man Game.

Manute bol a sudanese descend, tallest man in basketball history.

Yet no black fan was found watching the game on that day....all whites...

That's to give you an ideal what our fore father's had to passed through in 1700, 1800 and 1900.

Show a white man this pic, within a second he can guess correctly what is wrong about this pic.

THEY KNOW OUR GAMES.

HENCE THEY SYMPATHISE MOST OF THE TIME WITH US, AFTER THEIR AWFUL DEEDS ARE DONE.

BUT A BLACK MAN IS NEVER READY TO LEARN

A BLACK MAN PREFERS MONEY AND LIES, OVER TRUTH AND FREEDOM.

Just one person had a similar mind, and you think am happy about this.

That no one was able to win the prize tag.

Though I wasn't shocked.

But wasn't Happy.

No difference between that pic and this

Re: First Person To Tell Me What's Wrong In This Photo Gets 50k by waploger(m): 10:44pm On Aug 27, 2021
KiNg0G:

No long talk, 50k up for grab.

Offer valid till 7pm.

Note: you only get one try.

OFFER CLOSED

OFFER CLOSED

OFFER CLOSED

bossman if na 3k make you loan me make i take am settle small gbese wey enter my hand?
Re: First Person To Tell Me What's Wrong In This Photo Gets 50k by KiNg0G: 10:51pm On Aug 27, 2021
waploger:

bossman if na 3k make you loan me make i take am settle small gbese wey enter my hand?

Went through your few post, all I saw was football betting... gambling.

The white men introduced that to black communities, just same way they introduced drugs, crack cocàine, pills and the rest.

They were the first people to introduce lottery... sorry I can't help you with money to gamble.
Re: First Person To Tell Me What's Wrong In This Photo Gets 50k by airexx: 10:57pm On Aug 27, 2021
KiNg0G:

He was a lost soul.

who says there's not a single black spectator?
I disagree with that.
The upper part of the picture is not clear enough to show that everyone in the pic is white.
Re: First Person To Tell Me What's Wrong In This Photo Gets 50k by airexx: 11:03pm On Aug 27, 2021
KiNg0G:
Basketball a black man Game.

Manute bol a sudanese descend, tallest man in basketball history.

Yet no black fan was found watching the game on that day....all whites...

That's to give you an ideal what our fore father's had to passed through in 1700, 1800 and 1900.

Show a white man this pic, within a second he can guess correctly what is wrong about this pic.

THEY KNOW OUR GAMES.

HENCE THEY SYMPATHISE MOST OF THE TIME WITH US, AFTER THEIR AWFUL DEEDS ARE DONE.

BUT A BLACK MAN IS NEVER READY TO LEARN

A BLACK MAN PREFERS MONEY AND LIES, OVER TRUTH AND FREEDOM.

Just one person had a similar mind, and you think am happy about this.

That no one was able to win the prize tag.

Though I wasn't shocked.

But wasn't Happy.

No difference between that pic and this

As a matter of fact.
Look closely at the pointed person. Is he not a black person?
I believe there are more black people in that pic if we had a clearer view.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Person To Tell Me What's Wrong In This Photo Gets 50k by Mayng01(m): 11:12pm On Aug 27, 2021
Both legs of the tallest black guy are facing backward
Re: First Person To Tell Me What's Wrong In This Photo Gets 50k by KiNg0G: 11:14pm On Aug 27, 2021
airexx:
As a matter of fact.
Look closely at the pointed person. Is he not a black person?
I believe there are more black people in that pic if we had a clearer view.

That is not a black person.

Show me a Black man among the CROWD.

I don't care what your believes are.

My message was passed.
Re: First Person To Tell Me What's Wrong In This Photo Gets 50k by airexx: 11:15pm On Aug 27, 2021
KiNg0G:

Went through your few post, all I saw was football betting... gambling.

The white men introduced that to black communities, just same way they introduced drugs, crack cocàine, pills and the rest.

They were the first people to introduce lottery... sorry I can't help you with money to gamble.
OP prove me wrong or you owe me part of that money ooo. Lol
Re: First Person To Tell Me What's Wrong In This Photo Gets 50k by airexx: 11:16pm On Aug 27, 2021
KiNg0G:

That is not a black person.

Show me a Black man among the CROWD.

I don't care what your believes are.

My message was passed.
look at the picture I posted under my comment. Can't you see who the arrow is pointing at?
That person is a Blackman
Re: First Person To Tell Me What's Wrong In This Photo Gets 50k by KiNg0G: 11:18pm On Aug 27, 2021
airexx:
look at the picture I posted under my comment. Can't you see who the arrow is pointing at?
That person is a Blackman

Okay clap for yourself.

Now go to sleep... when you awake tomorrow come over to read from page 1 to 4.

To get the message passed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Seek Secret Trial Of Yunusa Dahiru / Fake Employment Officer Arraigned For N58,000 Fraud (photo) / Court Remands Man For Raping 14-Year-Old Niece In Osun

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.