Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,217 members, 7,880,803 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:09 AM

First Person To Tell Me What's Wrong In This Photo Gets 50k - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / First Person To Tell Me What's Wrong In This Photo Gets 50k (10089 Views)

Man Arrested For Planning With Another Person To Kill His Pregnant Wife (Photo) / A Jamaican Man Chose The Wrong Person To Try To Extort/ Scam / Lagos Mob Beats Wrong Person To Death Over Stolen Battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Person To Tell Me What's Wrong In This Photo Gets 50k by fati2001(m): 3:41pm On Aug 28, 2021
Crossroad1:
Heya, the future is female dey follow drag ordinary 50k.
Is this not a testament that female are broke leeches?
Sorry o, sorry o,

I tell you say I dy after the money?

I just want to be a racist still it has something to do with black.

dauki lokaciidan ku 'yan uwa matasune masu tona gwal da yunwa masu yunwa, that doesn't warrant you to pin with to another.

2 Likes

Re: First Person To Tell Me What's Wrong In This Photo Gets 50k by Exkandayee(m): 3:54pm On Aug 28, 2021
Op the black guy is Photoshoped, that's whats wrong with the picture

1 Like

Re: First Person To Tell Me What's Wrong In This Photo Gets 50k by fati2001(m): 3:55pm On Aug 28, 2021
descarado:
Conspiracy theorist.
Look for a job.

Not only black people passed through slavery. The Irish were slsves too. They have moved on.
The first slave owner in usa was a black man. Black men had their fellow blacks as slaves too.

Move on. Victim mentality and laziness has made black man redundant. Nobody owe you shit. Go and check history of Asian countries and how they fought for emancipation and independence from fellow Asian colonists to where they are now.
But Africa man, so lazy. So dependent, their politicians prefers to steal than use what they have and better the lives of their people.

You obviously didn't research at all. Africa don't do drugs, it's the West problem. Africa especially your brothers and sister are medium used by the West to get drugs.

Go and work.
People actually believed he will give out 50k cheesy
Hungry man. They boast like there's no tomorrow.

I support you..

3 Likes

Re: First Person To Tell Me What's Wrong In This Photo Gets 50k by kuuljay(m): 5:24pm On Aug 28, 2021
The black guys sneakers on his left leg is facing backward.simple
Re: First Person To Tell Me What's Wrong In This Photo Gets 50k by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 28, 2021
KiNg0G:

I can never get blacks to hate white.

If bringing out a piece of black histories makes your heart aches so bad because you are a puppet to a white man will...so be it

They didn't chain my grandma's to europe if not I won't be here today.

But what they did to africa land was even worst than those that were shipped out.

400years.....get that into your skull...

This whites folks...interupted our history.

They interupted our black growths.

They sold our fore father's low self esteem same way your having a low self esteem of yourself.... saying a black child who lives in a white man house is lucky to be there.

YOUR A DISGRACE FOR THAT STATEMENT.

I REPEAT YOU ARE A DISGRACE FOR SAYING THAT STATEMENT

This white men will always be blamed for whats going on in africa today.

HISTORY NEVER FORGETS

So you had to resort to insults and name calling because I unveiled your identity as a racist modafuka?

You have to do better than that!!!

Going by your rant so far, it's obvious the magnitude of hatred you harbor for the white, for what their ancestors did when you great grand father was yet to be born.

What happened had happened, and the world is trying to move forward but lunatics like you would rather vent about the past.

What is your problem?

Those that instigated slavery so called 400 years ago, aren't they bones and ashes now?

Your hatred toward whites is racism, and your epistles is proof to that.

We learn from history, not use them to further destroy our future in the name of WOKE!

I'm sure you're one of these yahoo boys claiming you're restoring what they stole years ago.

Ignorant noentities!!!

1 Like

Re: First Person To Tell Me What's Wrong In This Photo Gets 50k by KiNg0G: 6:42pm On Aug 28, 2021
HenryDion:

So you had to resort to insults and name calling because I unveiled your identity as a racist modafuka?

You have to do better than that!!!

Going by your rant so far, it's obvious the magnitude of hatred you harbor for the white, for what their ancestors did when you great grand father was yet to be born.

What happened had happened, and the world is trying to move forward but lunatics like you would rather vent about the past.

What is your problem?

Those that instigated slavery so called 400 years ago, aren't they bones and ashes now?

Your hatred toward whites is racism, and your epistles is proof to that.

We learn from history, not use them to further destroy our future in the name of WOKE!

I'm sure you're one of these yahoo boys claiming you're restoring what they stole years ago.

Ignorant noentities!!!

ignorance they say is worst than HIV.

I tried impacting sense into you, buh am not the right one for the job.

Hitler still thought in schools by those white folks till today for starting world war 2....guess they are not ready to move on.

A fool will always be a fool.

I won't entertain any more mentions from u.

1 Like

Re: First Person To Tell Me What's Wrong In This Photo Gets 50k by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 28, 2021
KiNg0G:

Hitler still thought in schools by those white folks till today for starting world war 2....guess they are not ready to move.

A deluded racist you are, parading as an intelligent woke buffoon. Better get your head straight before it's too late. Don't quote me again!!!
Re: First Person To Tell Me What's Wrong In This Photo Gets 50k by sunsplash99(m): 7:28pm On Aug 28, 2021
The white guy by the left is like carrying somebody's head on his right hand.
Re: First Person To Tell Me What's Wrong In This Photo Gets 50k by airexx: 8:38pm On Aug 28, 2021
KiNg0G:

Hitler still thought in schools by those white folks till today for starting world war 2....guess they are not ready to move.

1st strike: Who said?
2nd strike: taught.

Muntula
Re: First Person To Tell Me What's Wrong In This Photo Gets 50k by waploger(m): 2:21pm On Aug 29, 2021
KiNg0G:

Went through your few post, all I saw was football betting... gambling.

The white men introduced that to black communities, just same way they introduced drugs, crack cocàine, pills and the rest.

They were the first people to introduce lottery... sorry I can't help you with money to gamble.

okay sir.. i get you but... i use this account to advertise, crumb hunt and meet people....
Re: First Person To Tell Me What's Wrong In This Photo Gets 50k by Joshua999: 3:15am On Aug 30, 2021
Just say you don't have to pay ok whatelse do you that was only the black man on the pitch atleast that was the closest answer to your ridiculous question
KiNg0G:

No bro.

I can't pay you, just because you came close.

I would be breaking my own T and C.

like I said, you were woke, but not that woke.

How hope you understand

Thanks for participating.
Re: First Person To Tell Me What's Wrong In This Photo Gets 50k by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 30, 2021
The OP is not very smart and his analysis is out of sync with logic. So, according to the OP, If I went to a cinema and there were about 98% whites and 2% blacks, it is evidence of RACISM, right?. Did any whites prevent the blacks from attending the cinema? The answer is NO. They may not be interested in coming to view the sport live or may decide to view it on tv.

With due respect, the OP is not very bright and has no intention of paying out to anyone.
Re: First Person To Tell Me What's Wrong In This Photo Gets 50k by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 30, 2021
Bankowner:
Oga! Did you use night vision goggle to scan the crowd in this part of the attached pic before affirming that there isn’t a single black man in it? Your answer to the question is faulty.

Airexx: you mentioned the same.

Even if there are no blacks in the crowd, is that evidence of Racism? NO. From what I noticed living abroad, the whites like to enjoy themselves more than the blacks and tend to live within their means while my fellow black dude is working extra shifts or double jobs to take care of large families or pay for that big house to impress his fellow blacks.
Re: First Person To Tell Me What's Wrong In This Photo Gets 50k by comfortation(m): 8:27am On Aug 30, 2021
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#990000][/color]others something wrong

Re: First Person To Tell Me What's Wrong In This Photo Gets 50k by comfortation(m): 8:39am On Aug 30, 2021
he's the only black on the basketball court
Re: First Person To Tell Me What's Wrong In This Photo Gets 50k by airexx: 8:55am On Aug 30, 2021
Skyview01:

Even if there are no blacks in the crowd, is that evidence of Racism? NO. From what I noticed living abroad, the whites like to enjoy themselves more than the blacks and tend to live within their means while my fellow black dude is working extra shifts or double jobs to take care of large families or pay for that big house to impress his fellow blacks.
J support you my friend.
Re: First Person To Tell Me What's Wrong In This Photo Gets 50k by Soukiss(m): 9:20am On Aug 30, 2021
gfaruk:
The tallest guy in d picture, hes left leg is facing backward direaction
you get eye's buddy
Re: First Person To Tell Me What's Wrong In This Photo Gets 50k by KuduES(m): 11:59am On Aug 30, 2021
Because he place his hand on the black tall player
Re: First Person To Tell Me What's Wrong In This Photo Gets 50k by Spiritual217(m): 11:06am On Sep 02, 2021
KiNg0G:

No bro.

I can't pay you, just because you came close.

I would be breaking my own T and C.

like I said, you were woke, but not that woke.

How hope you understand

Thanks for participating.

Ogaa gerrawt abeg. U just use all man catch ur rubbish cruise. Learn how to ask the right questions, not misleading questions. Come here and be forming smart. Mumu man
Re: First Person To Tell Me What's Wrong In This Photo Gets 50k by apunanwu311: 4:08pm On Sep 02, 2021
sad
Re: First Person To Tell Me What's Wrong In This Photo Gets 50k by KiNg0G: 6:58pm On Sep 02, 2021
apunanwu311:
sad
what's sad sir, please expantiate
Re: First Person To Tell Me What's Wrong In This Photo Gets 50k by Unrated900(m): 7:19am On Sep 03, 2021
Answer is that it was photo shopped
Not
Real send my
Cash
Re: First Person To Tell Me What's Wrong In This Photo Gets 50k by Unrated900(m): 7:19am On Sep 03, 2021
Answer is that it was photo shopped
Not
Real
Re: First Person To Tell Me What's Wrong In This Photo Gets 50k by Blackman7: 8:25am On May 07, 2022
Nothing is wrong with this picture
Re: First Person To Tell Me What's Wrong In This Photo Gets 50k by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 07, 2022
The black tall guy is the guard while the White is going for a lay up but the black is using his advantage with both hands thas the left for guard get out and probably the left hand will land him in a foul and free throw will be given to the White guy.
Re: First Person To Tell Me What's Wrong In This Photo Gets 50k by Zyzxx10: 11:43pm On May 20, 2022
Ctuol.
Re: First Person To Tell Me What's Wrong In This Photo Gets 50k by Badguy77(m): 12:08am On May 21, 2022
Both legs of the black guy are facing backwards

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Accused Of Collecting N350,000 To Cover Up Teenager’s Death Probe / Police Operatives Arrest 93 Kidnap Suspects. / Robber Arrested For Violating 75yr Old Woman In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.