Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,841 members, 7,930,918 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 11:48 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre (62033 Views)

Manchester United Gains $300m In Share Value After Ronaldo Announcement (Photos) / Right Back To Save Chelsea Millions As Deal Close / Nicolas Pepe To Have Medical At Arsenal THIS Week As The Deal Is Agreed (sky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by DropsMic(m): 9:34pm On Aug 27, 2021
Lo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by Angelmichael63: 9:35pm On Aug 27, 2021
ORORO THE ONLY GOAT I KNOW
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by Notyouraveragej: 9:36pm On Aug 27, 2021
grin grin cheesy I hope he'll also crash their trophy cabinet with a lot of trophies grin

What will you do with a free shopping voucher?

If you like free things check out my siggy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by Ademola47(m): 9:37pm On Aug 27, 2021
No hard feeling, but crashing website with excess traffic doesn't equate to productivity, and most importantly, winning trophy.

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by FamTomx2(m): 9:37pm On Aug 27, 2021
grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by Emmaxmusic(m): 9:37pm On Aug 27, 2021
Lol
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 27, 2021
I'm happy for Manchester united fans but the truth is it won't mean shit, picture Liverpool being scared of a nigga that bleed just like us, we will still go toe to toe with all y'all.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by Latakia(f): 9:38pm On Aug 27, 2021
Poor Arsenal final bid for Christiano Ronaldo rejected by Juve before Manchester United came calling grin

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by DLSReigns: 9:38pm On Aug 27, 2021
This is a positive crashing
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by sterlingD(m): 9:39pm On Aug 27, 2021
Will it make the EPL to crash?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by BrainSanitizer: 9:40pm On Aug 27, 2021
I started loving football because CR7 plays the game.
If Exeter city has the means to afford CR7, I'll port to become an Exeter city fan immediately.
It's not about where, it's all about who!
CR7 gives me joy.
The best of Messi is still worse than the worst of Ronaldo.
Take me to court and I'll say it even louder!
Cristiano Ronaldo makes football looks so easy to play,
goals so easy to score!
You can argue the much you want, but it's either CR7 or no one.
He's simply the best.
Welcome back home, the legend!
#GGMU

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by generalwo(m): 9:41pm On Aug 27, 2021
Packboizzy:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/man-utd-ronaldo-website-crash-24856044
..... Now they along with Chelsea don't have a reason or justification NOT to win the epl..... Man city and Liverpool can be forgiven for coming 3rd and 4th respectively! Game on.... Meanwhile I wish mbappe stays at psg but if he leaves eventually, It would make sense for psg to sign Lewandowski or haaland next season!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by charlesm91(m): 9:41pm On Aug 27, 2021
Mangekyo:

Okay, let's be realistic.
Juventus reached the ucl final twice against Madrid and barca and lost. Reached the semis once and lost against Madrid.
The broke their bank and signed Mr champions league. The man who has won more ucl and is the king of ucl.
Mr UCL joined and assured them that now that they have him, they'll win it withing 2 years, just 2 year. In 3 years, they failed to reach the semis, not even once.
Mr ucl who they broke their bank for almost took them to Europa. Mr ucl said they were a shit team hence handed in a transfer request to leave after getting benched in the first game of the season

Juve sold him for a fee that is nowhere near the money they used in purchased him. Making a lose in the process. The Reason for the lose unfulfilled, promise unfulfilled. Is Ronaldo not a fraud?

If Ronaldo isn't a fraud, then what is a fraud.... Educate me
but who was pivotal to juve's exit in those matches?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by Kingcalls: 9:42pm On Aug 27, 2021
The Emperor doesn't talk much.... paid 560 million in juve but accepted a salary cut to prove greatness in EPL... to show je is the same yesterday today and tomorrow
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by Simdyofficial(f): 9:42pm On Aug 27, 2021
psucc:
Still the best!

Na who sign Abba Kyari?
hushbingo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by Chirowman(m): 9:43pm On Aug 27, 2021
Website is crashing when he hasn't sign up ,so if he signs earthquake will blow old Trafford
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by Oteikwu1(m): 9:45pm On Aug 27, 2021
How ??
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by CapitalCee(m): 9:46pm On Aug 27, 2021
Mangekyo:

Unfortunately the only person who has won a balon d'or in United is Ronaldo and he doesn't have any world cup trophy in his cabinet. A couple of Chelsea players have won the world cup. Jorginho won the UEFA player of the year.

George Best, Dennis Law and Bobby Charlton all Man U legends have won Ballon d’Or. Bobby Charlton won a world cup with England

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by ipobarethieves: 9:46pm On Aug 27, 2021
cool grin wink We RED DEVILS grin cheesy wink*Hide from Evang Righteousness2 lipsrsealed angry sad undecided lipsrsealed undecided*The Trump/door keeper of End time

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by Shakathezulu1: 9:46pm On Aug 27, 2021
Ray07:
no be small thing grin
May united try sign for defensive midfielder abeg cheesy . . . I never for once trusted that Brazilian tattoo artist
And some Man-utd guys go dey yarn say, that Brazilian tattoo artist dey do dirty work 4 midfield. Buhahahahaha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by Kingspin(m): 9:47pm On Aug 27, 2021
The power of Premiership.
Most watched league
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by imran90(m): 9:47pm On Aug 27, 2021
Mangekyo:
All this for a fraud?
sorry bro I can feel your pain.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by Holyman3(m): 9:47pm On Aug 27, 2021
But nairaland did not crash
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by Lamasta(m): 9:47pm On Aug 27, 2021
Kyase:

Cr7 breaking records already
Breaking websites too
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by AbdulHakeem44(m): 9:48pm On Aug 27, 2021
Hope man utd brings something out of it else, it will be a source of banter during defeated matches or failed season
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 27, 2021
Mangekyo:

Unfortunately the only person who has won a balon d'or in United is Ronaldo and he doesn't have any world cup trophy in his cabinet. A couple of Chelsea players have won the world cup. Jorginho won the UEFA player of the year.

Denis law, Bobby Charlton and George Best all won the balon d'or
and they all won it with Manchester united

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by tradepunter: 9:49pm On Aug 27, 2021
Mangekyo:
All this for a fraud?

Bad belle keee you
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by Polynek(m): 9:49pm On Aug 27, 2021
If u are big you are big no cap
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by NairalandSARS: 9:49pm On Aug 27, 2021
Mangekyo:

Don't get ahead of yourself. Didn't Owen win the Balon D'or with Liverpool?

Giroud and others....

Okay and? Should I start listing the individual trophies that Messi has more than him?

it's pretty easy to win, yes? Try mentioning a few of your players who have won it over the past 5 years
World player of the year is different from ballon d or. Jeez
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by busterr(m): 9:50pm On Aug 27, 2021
Mangekyo:

Okay, let's be realistic.
Juventus reached the ucl final twice against Madrid and barca and lost. Reached the semis once and lost against Madrid.
The broke their bank and signed Mr champions league. The man who has won more ucl and is the king of ucl.
Mr UCL joined and assured them that now that they have him, they'll win it withing 2 years, just 2 year. In 3 years, they failed to reach the semis, not even once.
Mr ucl who they broke their bank for almost took them to Europa. Mr ucl said they were a shit team hence handed in a transfer request to leave after getting benched in the first game of the season

Juve sold him for a fee that is nowhere near the money they used in purchased him. Making a lose in the process. The Reason for the lose unfulfilled, promise unfulfilled. Is Ronaldo not a fraud?

If Ronaldo isn't a fraud, then what is a fraud.... Educate me

All these kids sef.

How many times has Ronaldo scored in the champions league for Juventus?
So he will be doing the scoring and also the defending Ode

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by Ayo2004: 9:50pm On Aug 27, 2021
All this man u Ronaldo propangada and noise is only setting them up for more drags when they go trophyless(and they will) grin

Banter go too sweet then..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Fans Welcomed Ronaldo To China During His CR7 Tour (photos) / Branislav Ivanovic Dropped And Broke Trophy, The Russian Cup After Their Win / Real Madrid Signs Vinicius Junior The Most Expensive Young Talent

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.