Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,457 members, 7,897,944 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 11:39 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre (61909 Views)

Manchester United Gains $300m In Share Value After Ronaldo Announcement (Photos) / Right Back To Save Chelsea Millions As Deal Close / Nicolas Pepe To Have Medical At Arsenal THIS Week As The Deal Is Agreed (sky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 10:18pm On Aug 27, 2021
fergie001:

E pain am

Sifia painz

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by Numerouno94(m): 10:19pm On Aug 27, 2021
fergie001:

He has @ least 15 goals....You and I know that.

You and I also know he will outscore Gabriel Jesus, ask numerouno94 and lamasta...They know.

This is a league he knows and is KING. We don't want that Ronaldo of 2005.....We want the meticulous Ronaldo I saw at Euro 2020..........that has managed his body to bang in...I mean bang....GOALS.

He is the best there is.......OMG.......Goalnaldo is it.

The good thing is that ManU has been over-reliant on Edinson. Martial is a stupid boy..Rashford can't play 9.

Crosses are wasted inside the box. Pace with Sancho, Rashford, James (if his senses return)....and the talismanic Bruno...with the dependable Apostle Paul or the mesmerising young Van Greenwood Piersie.....what else?

There is a fear factor....This is the Content we all signed up for.

Plut01

From tap-ins nd penalties u mean? grin grin grin

10 penalties + 5 tap-ins = 15goalz. Kikikikikiki grin grin grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by goddons50: 10:19pm On Aug 27, 2021
GOD PLEASE MAY I NOT WAKE UP TOMORROW AND C THAT RONALDOS RETURN WAS JUST A DREAM....
WHAT A BOLD STEP....
BRAVO CRISTIANO
U R D ONLY EXISTING GOAT I KNOW
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by fergie001: 10:20pm On Aug 27, 2021
Xclusivedaniel6:

Sifia painz
Correct....abeg take this one step down.....odeku dey come cheesy

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by fergie001: 10:20pm On Aug 27, 2021
Numerouno94:

From tap-ins nd penalties u mean? grin grin grin
You no go wait make Lamasta talk grin grin grin

Gabriel Jesus wey don collect Red Card pass Sergio Ramos go fit score PK?

Abi na Firmino wey Jota been dey keep for bench go score?

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by Ayo2004: 10:21pm On Aug 27, 2021
fergie001:

I beg you in the name of God.....don't say this outside.

How can you say a Continental Champion is more recognised than a World Champion?

Can a European Champion supercede a World Champion?

Ballon d'Or is a French word....and started way before the FIFA World Player of the Year but you can't compare both....@ alllll.

Please ooooo
Oga,stop forming ITK when you clearly know nothing

Every football fan in the universe sees the Ballon d'or as the most prestigous individual award for a player
Do u even know that the FIFA world player of the year was joined with the Ballon d'or in 2010 until it was changed back to FIFA men player of the year in 2016?

See u talking rubbish,how can a football fan say FIFA men player of the year is more recognized than Ballon d'or?it is seriously dissapointing

Even the Ronaldo u are fighting for has been trying to catch up with Messi's Ballon d'or tally
When Messi and Ronaldo's individual awards are being talked about officially on tv,interviews or even in beer parlours and viewing centres,Ballon d'or comes first and foremost

Be like say u no sabi ball at all o
Even when it was renamed to best FIFA men's player of the year in 2016,Ballon d'or has overshadowed it until 2020 when it was given to Lewandowski and that was because Ballon d'or was not conducted

Do u know that the FIFA kini u are forming ITK about is always given to an European team player?
U see FIFA and world for name start to dey talk yakata wey u no no
Abeg,talk better thing
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by Numerouno94(m): 10:22pm On Aug 27, 2021
fergie001:

Lamasta still they lick him wounds. Sleep nor go gree am 2night. grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 10:22pm On Aug 27, 2021
fergie001:

Correct....abeg take this one step down.....odeku dey come cheesy

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by Numerouno94(m): 10:25pm On Aug 27, 2021
fergie001:

No mind that yeye boy....He can't be Brazilian......I suggest Ronaldo should play 2 positions at the same time... grin grin grin grin grin grin

Numerouno94 lamasta grin grin grin grin

U overestimate Ronaldo. Na vitafoam him go use sleep jeje for 18yrd box cos local man can't come nd go nd kill himself. grin grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by Numerouno94(m): 10:27pm On Aug 27, 2021
Fergie001 oya go nd sleep u done try 2day. grin grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by sylve11: 10:27pm On Aug 27, 2021
fergie001:

E pain am

Severe pain my brother. grin cool
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by Lamasta(m): 10:28pm On Aug 27, 2021
Numerouno94:

Lamasta still they lick him wounds. Sleep nor go gree am 2night. grin grin
As in ehn na the vex I go use scatter Arsenal tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by Lamasta(m): 10:29pm On Aug 27, 2021
fergie001:

Gabriel Jesus wey don collect Red Card pass Sergio Ramos go fit score PK?

Abi na Firmino wey Jota been dey keep for bench go score?

grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by sylve11: 10:30pm On Aug 27, 2021
Mangekyo:

Don't get ahead of yourself. Didn't Owen win the Balon D'or with Liverpool?

Giroud and others....

Okay and? Should I start listing the individual trophies that Messi has more than him?

it's pretty easy to win, yes? Try mentioning a few of your players who have won it over the past 5 years

Abeg nor dey talk. Your talks on this matter nor make sense. embarassed cool

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by Numerouno94(m): 10:31pm On Aug 27, 2021
Lamasta:

As in ehn na the vex I go use scatter Arsenal tomorrow

Kikikikiki grin grin grin grin I see Arsenal collecting 5 unreplied goals. Let's treat them wit kids gloves make eufa no kun sanction City for child abuse. Cos Grealish alone can handle Arsenal. grin grin

Ojeemah wats ur take on City's plan of raping Arsenal 2mao? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by Kingcalls: 10:33pm On Aug 27, 2021
Mangekyo:

Okay, let's be realistic.
Juventus reached the ucl final twice against Madrid and barca and lost. Reached the semis once and lost against Madrid.
The broke their bank and signed Mr champions league. The man who has won more ucl and is the king of ucl.
Mr UCL joined and assured them that now that they have him, they'll win it withing 2 years, just 2 year. In 3 years, they failed to reach the semis, not even once.
Mr ucl who they broke their bank for almost took them to Europa. Mr ucl said they were a shit team hence handed in a transfer request to leave after getting benched in the first game of the season

Juve sold him for a fee that is nowhere near the money they used in purchased him. Making a lose in the process. The Reason for the lose unfulfilled, promise unfulfilled. Is Ronaldo not a fraud?

If Ronaldo isn't a fraud, then what is a fraud.... Educate me

Cry me a river...they lost to Madrid in the quarters and not semis and thats y they had to buy the Emperor

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by sameks08(m): 10:35pm On Aug 27, 2021
Mangekyo:

Okay, let's be realistic.
Juventus reached the ucl final twice against Madrid and barca and lost. Reached the semis once and lost against Madrid.
The broke their bank and signed Mr champions league. The man who has won more ucl and is the king of ucl.
Mr UCL joined and assured them that now that they have him, they'll win it withing 2 years, just 2 year. In 3 years, they failed to reach the semis, not even once.
Mr ucl who they broke their bank for almost took them to Europa. Mr ucl said they were a shit team hence handed in a transfer request to leave after getting benched in the first game of the season

Juve sold him for a fee that is nowhere near the money they used in purchased him. Making a lose in the process. The Reason for the lose unfulfilled, promise unfulfilled. Is Ronaldo not a fraud?

If Ronaldo isn't a fraud, then what is a fraud.... Educate me
. He never pass knocked out for two seasons

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by fergie001: 10:35pm On Aug 27, 2021
Ayo2004:
Chai....nothing wey Ronaldo no go cause.......

A panel of judges sits down and give an award ......Ayo says that's the one he will take.

All National Team Coaches and Captains vote for the award...Ayo says it is not prestigious.

Are you made aware that the Ballon d'Or wasn't open to non-Europeans before '95, that's why the likes of Pele & Maradona didn't win it.

My bro....drink water please .... No divert this argument, we will set it for another day.....Today, is for Joy of Ronaldo. grin cheesy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by AndrewFarms(m): 10:37pm On Aug 27, 2021
fergie001:
ghettokid1 emeijeh vickyrotex angelfrost fuckingmallam45 ebukahades10 gbest90 Wordson crazygod kyase ray07 redblood01 dfrost lamasta chikason22 Oludharay rodwave Playermaker1 Sammy07 openmine numerouno94

He left website crashed...He returns, website crashes...Webmasters, handle NL well ooooooo....the traffic is shaking eet grin grin grin

Chai...........The best that there is grin cheesy cheesy

I see new faces here...

Kyase, do the proper list make we know...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by fergie001: 10:38pm On Aug 27, 2021
AndrewFarms:

I see new faces here...

Kyase, do the proper list make we know...
Na this list be original INEC list na.....unless we go open more polling units grin cheesy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by fergie001: 10:39pm On Aug 27, 2021
Numerouno94:
Fergi.e001 oya go nd sleep u done try 2day. grin grin grin
We die here.....we wan crash twitter grin cheesy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by fergie001: 10:40pm On Aug 27, 2021
Lamasta:
[/b]
grin
cheesy grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by Plut01: 10:40pm On Aug 27, 2021
fergie001:

He has @ least 15 goals....You and I know that.

You and I also know he will outscore Gabriel Jesus, ask numerouno94 and lamasta...They know.

This is a league he knows and is KING. We don't want that Ronaldo of 2005.....We want the meticulous Ronaldo I saw at Euro 2020..........that has managed his body to bang in...I mean bang....GOALS.

He is the best there is.......OMG.......Goalnaldo is it.

The good thing is that ManU has been over-reliant on Edinson. Martial is a stupid boy..Rashford can't play 9.

Crosses are wasted inside the box. Pace with Sancho, Rashford, James (if his senses return)....and the talismanic Bruno...with the dependable Apostle Paul or the mesmerising young Van Greenwood Piersie.....what else?

There is a fear factor....This is the Content we all signed up for.

Plut01

Your Tap-in merchant will only score goals against small teams like Arsenal and West brom...... He will disappear in League deciding games.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by fergie001: 10:42pm On Aug 27, 2021
Numerouno94:

U overestimate Ronaldo. Na vitafoam him go use sleep jeje for 18yrd box cos local man can't come nd go nd kill himself. grin grin grin
Go watch Germany v Portugal at Euro2020....watch that Ronaldo's goal again........

I want ManU to extend Ronaldo's contract next year to 2027...Please cheesy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by fergie001: 10:44pm On Aug 27, 2021
Plut01:
Your Tap-in merchant will only score goals against small teams like Arsenal and West brom...... He will disappear in League deciding games.
Penalty nko?

grin cheesy

Headers nko?
grin cheesy

He will score more than Gabriel Jesus...I am sure of that.

Goals: (Havertz + Werner + Lukaku) - 3 = Ronaldo

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by Kingcalls: 10:45pm On Aug 27, 2021
CapitalCee:

George Best, Dennis Law and Bobby Charlton all Man U legends have won Ballon d’Or. Bobby Charlton won a world cup with England

I can bet u are still in ur early 20s ....cos men know how it was with balon dor bk in the days
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by fergie001: 10:46pm On Aug 27, 2021
Xclusivedaniel6:
Correct......

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by fergie001: 10:47pm On Aug 27, 2021
CapitalCee:

George Best, Dennis Law and Bobby Charlton all Man U legends have won Ballon d’Or. Bobby Charlton won a world cup with England
Loud itttttttttttt grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by Skmoda(m): 10:49pm On Aug 27, 2021
Mangekyo:

Unfortunately the only person who has won a balon d'or in United is Ronaldo and he doesn't have any world cup trophy in his cabinet. A couple of Chelsea players have won the world cup. Jorginho won the UEFA player of the year.
Pogba and Bobby Charlton won world cup and they are united player....how about that?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by McCoy9067(m): 10:51pm On Aug 27, 2021
It was a planned work, i knew if Ronaldo wanted to come to back England, he couldn't go to the club who is a rival to Manchester United.... So i an not surprised.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by spirul77: 10:51pm On Aug 27, 2021
fergie001:

You were even the one who mentioned Ballon d'Or, but I mentioned World Player of the Year. They are different.
Ballon d'Or is for the European Player of the Year which Michael Owen won when Liverpool won the UEFA Cup in 2001.

In that same year, Luis Figo won the World Player of the Year. You can see that it is different.

Just like in 2000...Figo won the Ballon d'Or whilst Zinedine Zidane won the World Player of the Year.

In 2003.....Pavel Nedved won the Ballon d'Or...World Player of the Year went to Zidane.

In 2004... Shevchenko won the Ballon d'Or.... Ronaldinho won the World Player of the Year

In 2008....Ronaldo won both and remains the only player from the Premier League to have won the World Player of the Year.
Please be adding respect nah....Lampard came close twice sha......but nearly cannot kill a bird grin

Does Giroud still play for Chelsea?
Should I also call ex-United players who wave won the World Cup?

Messi? from a Chelsea fan?
Hian......stay one place nah....you be pendulum bob?

This una temporary success dey shack una?

That's why Chelsea became the first and only UCL Champions to leave the Group Stage the following year.

Be calming down oooo......I need a Liv fan to argue with biko grin
na wao, see as you school that man, wetin pain me pass be say he no go pay school fees, chai. Baba say he phone battery Don low.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Announcement Causes Man Utd Website To Crash As Deal Is Agre by ShedrachU(m): 10:56pm On Aug 27, 2021
Mangekyo:
All this for a fraud?

Sadist!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Guardiola Was Seen Coaching Raheem Sterling After Man City Have Won The FA Cup / Reactions As McGregor Strips Down To His Pants Today (Photos) / This Photo Makes Boxing Fans Proclaim Anthony Joshua The New Muhammad Ali

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.