Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,067 members, 7,890,514 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:14 PM

Bbnaija: "You Never Like Me" Kayvee Fires Back At His Stepbrother, Mashala Way - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: "You Never Like Me" Kayvee Fires Back At His Stepbrother, Mashala Way (1233 Views)

Kayvee's Stepbrother 'mashala Way' Mocks Him After He Withdrew From Bbnaija / Nkechi Blessing Supports Tacha On BBNaija: "You Were Body Shamed But Succeeded" / Bobrisky Fires Back At Latasha Ngwube For Her Latest Comments About Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: "You Never Like Me" Kayvee Fires Back At His Stepbrother, Mashala Way by Chatinews: 1:57am On Aug 28, 2021
The fight between two siblings, Kayvee and Mashala Way has getting to another direction. Recall few days back Mashala Way went live on Instagram to mock his stepbrother saying "See as you just waste that golden opportunity, how wish biggie know, he for use that slot give better person", which went viral.

The big brother ex house mate Kayvee has fires back at his stepbrother during an interview in a program in silverbird tv, Kayvee claims Mashala Way never loved him because of envy and jealousy.

I knew you never like me because of your envy and jealousy, so I'm used to it. Kayvee said

1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: "You Never Like Me" Kayvee Fires Back At His Stepbrother, Mashala Way by 247updated: 2:24am On Aug 28, 2021
Kayvee shouldn't have responded to the idiot

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: "You Never Like Me" Kayvee Fires Back At His Stepbrother, Mashala Way by 247updated: 2:25am On Aug 28, 2021
I hate the so call Mashala way

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: "You Never Like Me" Kayvee Fires Back At His Stepbrother, Mashala Way by Chatinews: 2:26am On Aug 28, 2021
247updated:
You think so??

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: "You Never Like Me" Kayvee Fires Back At His Stepbrother, Mashala Way by Chatinews: 2:26am On Aug 28, 2021
247updated:
I hate the so call Mashala way
grin

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: "You Never Like Me" Kayvee Fires Back At His Stepbrother, Mashala Way by Olamideayooo: 2:28am On Aug 28, 2021
Nawa ooo.. What is this world turning into.. Brothers fighting each other

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: "You Never Like Me" Kayvee Fires Back At His Stepbrother, Mashala Way by Olamideayooo: 2:30am On Aug 28, 2021
Too bad

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: "You Never Like Me" Kayvee Fires Back At His Stepbrother, Mashala Way by kbabawilia(m): 2:33am On Aug 28, 2021
Nawa OO

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: "You Never Like Me" Kayvee Fires Back At His Stepbrother, Mashala Way by Olamideayooo: 3:09am On Aug 28, 2021
Can this be the end time

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: "You Never Like Me" Kayvee Fires Back At His Stepbrother, Mashala Way by Olamideayooo: 7:05am On Aug 28, 2021
247updated:
Really?.. But why
Re: Bbnaija: "You Never Like Me" Kayvee Fires Back At His Stepbrother, Mashala Way by Olamideayooo: 7:06am On Aug 28, 2021
This life is not balance o

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: "You Never Like Me" Kayvee Fires Back At His Stepbrother, Mashala Way by Chatinews: 7:18am On Aug 28, 2021
Olamideayooo:
Nawa ooo.. What is this world turning into.. Brothers fighting each other
No real love anymore
Re: Bbnaija: "You Never Like Me" Kayvee Fires Back At His Stepbrother, Mashala Way by Chatinews: 7:19am On Aug 28, 2021
Olamideayooo:
This life is not balance o
E balance. Na you no stand well grin
Re: Bbnaija: "You Never Like Me" Kayvee Fires Back At His Stepbrother, Mashala Way by Chatinews: 7:19am On Aug 28, 2021
Olamideayooo:
Can this be the end time
shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Haruna Ishola Vs Ayinla Omowura - Which Of Them Was The Greatest? / I’m Madly In Love With Him”- Uche Ogbodo Gushes Over Her Baby Daddy / Photos: Angel Beautifully Wows In Throwback Jumpsuit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.