Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,821 members, 7,889,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:51 PM

Only A Fool Will Say There Is No God.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Only A Fool Will Say There Is No God.. (1017 Views)

Only Fools Say There’s No God, Jesus Turned My Shame To Celebration –Ooni Of Ife / Oyedepo Owns 5 Private Jets, 3 Universities, Only A Fool Will Pay First Fruit To / Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only A Fool Will Say There Is No God.. by Ever8090: 12:50am On Aug 29, 2021
I think the Bible in its nature is kind to have described those who do not believe in God as fools.
I ones battled with such foolishness in my head until I decided to use my brain, not even digging at any length to know but I myself was the proof I was looking for.
My ability to deny his existence alone is a proof of his existence.
I took a look at my body parts and their various functions, perfectly positioned, so perfectly that to even imagined it to be a random occurrence is foolishness of the highest form.

I fist of all considered the foot I stands on, it's extended front and brief back for balance,..my mouth with tooth perfectly positioned, the front ones are sharp fit for cutting while the inner ones are flat to chew and those chewing tooth are positioned close to the passage where the food will easily move into a place where materials will be extracted for the body usage then the "anus" passage if perfectly positioned to remove the waste to empty space for new food.

I looked at my eyes created for me to see with,..ears to hear, hands with fingers to handle things and my waist is another amazing design because without the waist flexibility and the joint at the kneels, it wouldn't have been possible to lay down or sit-down.

Honestly, this is the few I can metion which I believe it is enough to pull out those who still do not believe that the human body is a good designed work by a designer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only A Fool Will Say There Is No God.. by olu77(m): 1:28am On Aug 29, 2021
It's obvious there is a supreme being that planned, directed and supervised the creation of everything. It's stupid to believe that everything we see, hear, perceive and feel happened by accident. Nobody, no science can convince me that accident can produce all the awesome living and non living things around me. However, I believe we know little if anything at all about this sovereign creator.

We have been lied to severally that when we finally realize the truth we might even find it difficult to believe. Angels might not look anything like those white people with wings that we grew up believing angels look like and devil might not have horns and may even look more appealing than angels.

When it comes to the growing population of atheists, it's the lifestyle of people who claim to believe in God that is driving the growth. Many claim to know God but they are worst than the devil.
Re: Only A Fool Will Say There Is No God.. by Kobojunkie: 1:52am On Aug 29, 2021
olu77:
When it comes to the growing population of atheists, it's the lifestyle of people who claim to believe in God that is driving the growth. Many claim to know God but they are worst than the devil.
God send you to dey pursue atheists though? undecided

Didn't God give men freedom to chose to believe in Him or reject Him? Why is another man's choice your problem? undecided

Is it that you can't stand that they do not believe as you do , this since God never sent anyone out to condemn those who do not believe in Him on His behalf? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Only A Fool Will Say There Is No God.. by Freddykrueger: 4:20am On Aug 29, 2021
It's only a fool that believes that there's only one god or that his god is greater than other gods.

6 Likes

Re: Only A Fool Will Say There Is No God.. by Karlovych: 4:53am On Aug 29, 2021
embarassed embarassed embarassed Smh

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Will Say There Is No God.. by budaatum: 3:37pm On Oct 26, 2021
Ever8090:

I ones battled with such foolishness in my head until I decided to use my brain....

I do not believe you have decided to use your brain. A person who uses their brain would not "still believe in God to do it as he been doing", after all, if God had "been doing" you would not be "loosing it honestly", nor would your "faith in him is fading away".

I think you think God is your slave who would go do the work for you instead of you realising that God is like a battery that sits in you and inspires and energises you, which is why you expect God to sort out your rent issues instead of you following God's instructions so you solve your rent issues yourself. And I bet when your landlord kicks you out you'd blame God instead of blaming yourself for waiting for manna from heaven instead of planting wheat to make flour to bake your own daily bread.

Fortunately for you, the gods are patient. They'd keep watching you create hardship for yourself or decide to learn to solve your own problems yourself. They know that once you solve your problems you'd still give them the glory and yell "Praise God" instead of realising you used your own God given brain, which I have immense faith in you to eventually do, but hope you'd do pretty soon rather than when it's too late.

Almost done with life but just managing to holdon a little hoping for something different to happen but it is taking long, though I still believe in God to do it as he been doing but I am loosing it honestly. It's like my faith in him is fading away...how do I keep holding on now that even the roof over my head might be taken by my landlord...I don tire I swear....!!!!

Re: Only A Fool Will Say There Is No God.. by NNTR: 4:22pm On Oct 26, 2021
Ever8090:
I think the Bible in its nature is kind to have described those who do not believe in God as fools.
I ones battled with such foolishness in my head until I decided to use my brain, not even digging at any length to know but I myself was the proof I was looking for.
I took a look at my body parts and their various functions, perfectly positioned, so perfectly that to even imagined it to be a random occurrence is foolishness of the highest form.

I fist of all considered the foot I stands on, it's extended front and brief back for balance,..my mouth with tooth perfectly positioned, the front ones are sharp fit for cutting while the inner ones are flat to chew and those chewing tooth are positioned close to the passage where the food will easily move into a place where materials will be extracted for the body usage then the "anus" passage if perfectly positioned to remove the waste to empty space for new food.

I looked at my eyes created for me to see with,..ears to hear, hands with fingers to handle things and my waist is another amazing design because without the waist flexibility and the joint at the kneels, it wouldn't have been possible to lay down or sit-down.

Honestly, this is the few I can metion which I believe it is enough to pull out those who still do not believe that the human body is a good designed work by a designer.
Psalm 139:13-14
13For You formed my innermost parts;
You knit me [together] in my mother’s womb.
14I will give thanks and praise to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Wonderful are Your works,

Psalm 139:13-16
13You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous—how well I know it.
15You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb.
16You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed.

The old you has falling apart to allow the new you to appear and get you on the mend to be strong.

Now that you've arrived at this road junction of life, I believe you wouldn't be wasting your time looking back, as you're not going back that way again.

God is never late, but always is on time, so let every man come to God in his own time. When a man is willing and eager, God joins in

budaatum:
I do not believe you have decided to use your brain. A person who uses their brain would not "still believe in God to do it as he been doing", after all, if God had "been doing" you would not be "loosing it honestly", nor would your "faith in him is fading away".

I think you think God is your slave who would go do the work for you instead of you realising that God is like a battery that sits in you and inspires and energises you, which is why you expect God to sort out your rent issues instead of you following God's instructions so you solve your rent issues yourself. And I bet when your landlord kicks you out you'd blame God instead of blaming yourself for waiting for manna from heaven instead of planting wheat to make flour to bake your own daily bread.

Fortunately for you, the gods are patient. They'd keep watching you create hardship for yourself or decide to learn to solve your own problems yourself. They know that once you solve your problems you'd still give them the glory and yell "Praise God" instead of realising you used your own God given brain, which I have immense faith in you to eventually do, but hope you'd do pretty soon rather than when it's too late.
The existence of gods are man’s creation to give answers to situations found perplexing.

If I were him, Ever8090, I wouldn't worry at all about the gods, but take solace of and be thankful of a long suffering in silence patient God

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: Only A Fool Will Say There Is No God.. by budaatum: 4:47pm On Oct 26, 2021
NNTR:

The existence of gods are man’s creation to give answers to situations found perplexing.

If I were him, Ever8090, I wouldn't worry at all about the gods, but take solace of and be thankful of a long suffering in silence patient God.

Which is the more reason to learn from the answers humans have created and handed down to you, because once those answers are understood, they can easily be adapted to solve current perplexing problems.
Re: Only A Fool Will Say There Is No God.. by Ever8090: 5:30pm On Oct 26, 2021
budaatum:

Re: Only A Fool Will Say There Is No God.. by orisa37: 5:46pm On Oct 26, 2021
COOOOORECT. ATHEISTS DO YOU HEAR THAT.
Re: Only A Fool Will Say There Is No God.. by Pastafari: 5:55pm On Oct 26, 2021
budaatum:

Which is the more reason to learn from the answers humans have created and handed down to you, because once those answers are understood, they can easily be adapted to solve current perplexing problems.
Exactly why you should understand the flying spaghetti monster to help solve salient society problems.

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Will Say There Is No God.. by budaatum: 4:51pm On Oct 27, 2021
Pastafari:
Exactly why you should understand the flying spaghetti monster to solved salient society problems.

Everyone must sell their god I suppose.
Re: Only A Fool Will Say There Is No God.. by Pastafari: 8:15pm On Oct 27, 2021
budaatum:

Everyone must sell their god I suppose.
Exactly my point
Re: Only A Fool Will Say There Is No God.. by budaatum: 8:19pm On Oct 27, 2021
Pastafari:
Exactly my point

Well, sorry, I got my own God already, but thanks for offering your's.

And no, I am not selling my God to you or anyone, for the god of buda is a selfish god that only has time for buda.
Re: Only A Fool Will Say There Is No God.. by Pastafari: 8:31pm On Oct 27, 2021
budaatum:

Well, sorry, I got my own God already, but thanks for offering your's.

And no, I am not selling my God to you or anyone, for the god of buda is a selfish god that only has time for buda.
Very cool, let’s respect all gods

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only A Fool Will Say There Is No God.. by budaatum: 8:35pm On Oct 27, 2021
Pastafari:
Very cool, let’s respect all gods

Nonsense! Why should I respect the crap you believe in your head when I can instead respect you?

Better is to understand gods, as they help one understand those who worship them, but even that should not be done at the expense of the god worshipper themselves.
Re: Only A Fool Will Say There Is No God.. by Pastafari: 8:41pm On Oct 27, 2021
budaatum:

Nonsense! Why should I respect the crap you believe in your head when I can instead respect you?

Better is to understand gods, as they help one understand those who worship them, but even that should not be done at the expense of the god worshipper themselves.
Stop the blasphemy against the Flying Spaghetti Monster
Re: Only A Fool Will Say There Is No God.. by Pastafari: 8:42pm On Oct 27, 2021
budaatum:

Your second statement is accurate but your first statement shows that you do not understand the Flying Spaghetti Monster.
Re: Only A Fool Will Say There Is No God.. by budaatum: 10:36pm On Oct 27, 2021
Pastafari:
Your second statement is accurate but your first statement shows that you do not understand the Flying Spaghetti Monster.
So long as l understand me, buda is pleased.
Re: Only A Fool Will Say There Is No God.. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 27, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed embarassed Smh

Rubbish

Is it every black that's a Christian??

Is it only among Blacks that you find Christian converts

Is it all Christians that are poor?
Re: Only A Fool Will Say There Is No God.. by budaatum: 10:53pm On Oct 27, 2021
Crystyano:

Is it all Christians that are poor?

Are you begging because you are a Christian?
Re: Only A Fool Will Say There Is No God.. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 27, 2021
budaatum:

Are you begging because you are a Christian?

Don't worry

I won't starve to death without your food

I have been eating anyhow since I was born
Re: Only A Fool Will Say There Is No God.. by budaatum: 1:39am On Oct 28, 2021
Crystyano:

Don't worry

I won't starve to death without your food

I have been eating anyhow since I was born

Thanks to our dear mother who works day and night to feed you.

My regards to her please.
Re: Only A Fool Will Say There Is No God.. by Pastafari: 6:21am On Oct 28, 2021
budaatum:

So long as l understand me, buda is pleased.
I'm pleased as well, so long you don’t denigrate my god
Re: Only A Fool Will Say There Is No God.. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:36am On Oct 28, 2021
They're wicked people!
Instead of accepting what they find in life they want to establish their own thoughts even when they know they already have an expiring date. So due to their selfish cravings they want God to support whatever they choose to do and after calling on God for their greedy ambitions they concluded that there's no God as He never yielded to their selfish cravings.
Well let them come and delete God from the brains of those who appreciates what God has done, after all nobody is forcing God into their brains so they can't force God out of the brains of believers.
All these articles they're raising are like their weapons to attack believers but no weapon formed against the faith of true believers will work, rather they will be frustrated when they discover that true believers are a hundred times smarter than them! Isaiah 54:17 smiley
Re: Only A Fool Will Say There Is No God.. by LordReed(m): 7:41am On Oct 28, 2021
Ever8090:

There are several creator gods why do you think your evidence applies to the Jewish creator god but not your indigenous creator god?

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Will Say There Is No God.. by LordReed(m): 7:45am On Oct 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
They're wicked people!
Instead of accepting what they find in life they want to establish their own thoughts even when they know they already have an expiring date. So due to their selfish cravings they want God to support whatever they choose to do and after calling on God for their greedy ambitions they concluded that there's no God as He never yielded to their selfish cravings.
Well let them come and delete God from the brains of those who appreciates what God has done, after all nobody is forcing God into their brains so they can't force God out of the brains of believers.
All these articles they're raising are like their weapons to attack believers but no weapon formed against the faith of true believers will work, rather they will be frustrated when they discover that true believers are a hundred times smarter than them! Isaiah 54:17 smiley

Is that why you don't read anything that is not JJW approved so that your god doesn't get deleted from your brain?
Re: Only A Fool Will Say There Is No God.. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:02am On Oct 28, 2021
LordReed:

Is that why you don't read anything that is not JJW approved so that your god doesn't get deleted from your brain?
Reading is a hobby but people choose what to read after discovering that not all the authors are sane. Before i became one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES i was a Muslim and i strongly believe that only Islam is the truth. But when i began chatting with people of all sorts i realized that the knowledge Islam offered is incomplete so i decided to widen out.
Today i still choose what to read but if you think there's something useful than what the JWs have why not speak with me and convince me that you're smarter? In that way i'll feel challenged again to try the source of your own knowledge.
Jehovah's Witnesses taught us to speak with all kinds of people so as to be certain that we have the best of the best regarding wisdom.

So instead of asking people to read all sorts of books why not pick one, study diligently and use the knowledge you find in there? People will notice that you're really intelligent and they will try to find out the source of your intelligence.

That's what wisdom is all about not just reading all information.

Remember that information is like food and there are poisonous stuffs out there, the same is applicable to information. So it's when people see how good looking and healthy you are that they'll love to place themselves on your kind of diet. The same is applicable to information! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only A Fool Will Say There Is No God.. by Dtruthspeaker: 8:22am On Oct 28, 2021
The fools do say other stupid things too.
Re: Only A Fool Will Say There Is No God.. by Dtruthspeaker: 8:26am On Oct 28, 2021
Freddykrueger:
It's only a fool that believes that there's only one god or that his god is greater than other gods.

It is only fools who do not know that there can only be ONE Captain in any ship or House.
Re: Only A Fool Will Say There Is No God.. by Dtruthspeaker: 8:32am On Oct 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
They're wicked people!
Instead of accepting what they find in life they want to establish their own thoughts even when they know they already have an expiring date.

Doing exactly what the Israelites did in the wilderness, when they sought their own Aaron to manufacture a god of "there is No God" for them!

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Will Say There Is No God.. by LordReed(m): 10:59am On Oct 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Reading is a hobby but people choose what to read after discovering that not all the authors are sane. Before i became one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES i was a Muslim and i strongly believe that only Islam is the truth. But when i began chatting with people of all sorts i realized that the knowledge Islam offered is incomplete so i decided to widen out.
Today i still choose what to read but if you think there's something useful than what the JWs have why not speak with me and convince me that you're smarter? In that way i'll feel challenged again to try the source of your own knowledge.
Jehovah's Witnesses taught us to speak with all kinds of people so as to be certain that we have the best of the best regarding wisdom.

So instead of asking people to read all sorts of books why not pick one, study diligently and use the knowledge you find in there? People will notice that you're really intelligent and they will try to find out the source of your intelligence.

That's what wisdom is all about not just reading all information.

Remember that information is like food and there are poisonous stuffs out there, the same is applicable to information. So it's when people see how good looking and healthy you are that they'll love to place themselves on your kind of diet. The same is applicable to information! wink

Lemme ask you do you know any JWs that have attended university?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oh Lord Pls Heal My Breast / What Fell The Men Who Came To Arrest Jesus? / Why Did God Create Men Physically Stronger Than Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.