Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,847 members, 7,889,838 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:13 PM

Only A Fool Will Say There Is No God.. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Only A Fool Will Say There Is No God.. (1018 Views)

Only Fools Say There’s No God, Jesus Turned My Shame To Celebration –Ooni Of Ife / Oyedepo Owns 5 Private Jets, 3 Universities, Only A Fool Will Pay First Fruit To / Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only A Fool Will Say There Is No God.. by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:52pm On Oct 28, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Doing exactly what the Israelites did in the wilderness, they sought their own Aaron to manufacturing a god of "there is No God"!
They want to raise personal decisions against godly principles forgetting that the title "GOD" only belongs to the person who created and delivered them from Egyptian slavery! undecided
Re: Only A Fool Will Say There Is No God.. by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:53pm On Oct 28, 2021
LordReed:

Lemme ask you do you know any JWs that have attended university?
NO! Not at all! cheesy
Re: Only A Fool Will Say There Is No God.. by Dtruthspeaker: 12:58pm On Oct 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

They want to raise personal decisions against godly principles forgetting that the title "GOD" only belongs to the person who created and delivered them from Egyptian slavery! undecided

The Only One!
Re: Only A Fool Will Say There Is No God.. by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:18pm On Oct 28, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

The Only One!
The Bible foretold a time when atheists will take over the political affairs of this world but then they will be forcing people to denounce their faith. Revelations 13:16-18
This is just the beginning, they are gathering themselves gradually before the showdown. Their counterparts scamming people in God's name are on the lookout for that day, because by the time atheists takes over all those people claiming huge religious titles will drop their titles, then most religionists will become scared out of fear, but then God's own people will remain one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers under One organization.
That is the time the atheists will now come out openly to declare war on Jehovah's Witnesses! Revelations 16:14-16
For now they're just fighting the churches and Muslims underG gradually removing their followers and recruiting them into atheism.
So when they finally gain the power (majority to their side) then they will order all religions to stop their activities! Revelations 17:16
By then only one group will remain unitedly worshiping together (online) that's when they will start hunting us just as they are now doing in Russia. So Jehovah is using Russia to get us prepared for that time because it's Russians JWs who are already used to the hunting that will be teaching us how to go about our worship without the knowledge of the public! smiley
Re: Only A Fool Will Say There Is No God.. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 28, 2021
Re: Only A Fool Will Say There Is No God.. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 28, 2021
budaatum:

Thanks to our dear mother who works day and night to feed you.

My regards to her please.

Keep talking to yourself
Re: Only A Fool Will Say There Is No God.. by budaatum: 4:28pm On Oct 28, 2021
Crystyano:

Keep talking to yourself

Please keep listening to me talking to myself.
Re: Only A Fool Will Say There Is No God.. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 28, 2021
budaatum:

Please keep listening to me talking to myself.

Off course

You think I'm listening

Same old delusion

Being quoted is an achievement to bastards like you
Re: Only A Fool Will Say There Is No God.. by budaatum: 5:06pm On Oct 28, 2021
Crystyano:

Off course
You think I'm listening
Same old delusion
Being quoted is an achievement to bastards like you

Of course you are not listening. You are just reading what buda writes but with your fingers stuck in your ears so you don't hear what you read.

Re: Only A Fool Will Say There Is No God.. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 28, 2021
budaatum:

Of course you are not listening. You are just reading what buda writes but with your fingers stuck in your ears so you don't hear what you read.

But I never had to listen

I only had to check the mentions

Then I came across your vomit

I don't have to be wise to you
Re: Only A Fool Will Say There Is No God.. by budaatum: 5:48pm On Oct 28, 2021
Crystyano:

But I never had to listen
I only had to check the mentions
Then I came across your vomit
I don't have to be wise to you

And from the mentions, you know what I wrote and responded accordingly?

You just please keep on lying to yourself that you do not reap what you sow.
Re: Only A Fool Will Say There Is No God.. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 28, 2021
budaatum:

And from the mentions, you know what I wrote and responded accordingly?

You just please keep on lying to yourself that you do not reap what you sow.

Disposed
Re: Only A Fool Will Say There Is No God.. by budaatum: 6:08pm On Oct 28, 2021
Crystyano:

Disposed

How old are you, hell?
Re: Only A Fool Will Say There Is No God.. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 28, 2021
budaatum:

How old are you, hell?

Disposed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exodus 21:10 / Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu Didn’t Make Heaven, Pastor Shares About His Revelation / Who Killed Jesus Christ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.