Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,878 members, 7,872,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:08 AM

Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share (28550 Views)

Please Never Ever Help The Poor Nigerian, Leave Them Alone. / Has Anyone Ever Help You Out Before Because You Use Your Dialect / Motivation, Come In And Help Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by Epeegee(m): 11:00pm On Aug 29, 2021
Which side for Abule-Egba
Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by sammuell(m): 11:02pm On Aug 29, 2021
Around December 2019
Guy wey stay with me for Lodge during em clearance.
Steal phones from my Lodge for night run
They later catch the idiot
Em say na me and am dey go rub lodges for our school.
They arrest me that night
As I reach station, I ask sm wentin em talk
The idiot talk say em mention my becos make help bail am
I end up paying 10k to bail my sef
The tin over pain

16 Likes

Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by Peppysco: 11:04pm On Aug 29, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
Just as the subject above..
Ever help someone and you end-up landing into trouble?...

Mine is : On 12/2/2005 i will never forget the date. I was just strolling down the street just to keep fit. Coming toward me was a boy of lemme just say 18years. He kept looking left and right. Then it obvious to me that something is missing. He approach me and said " brother please do you help me see any 5 thousand notes please, i lost it just now on this road.".. I said "No" .. He started crying saying i should please give him... To say the truth. 'i don't see any money'....

To cut the long story short... I ended up paying 37 thousand just because out of pity i gave the boy 3 thousand to find the rest... He insisted am the one who took the money... He went and report to his father who is a politician.... I ended up in police custody....

Share your experience

I swear, na only mumu or foolish people go believe this your lie

1 Like

Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by SonofGod231: 11:06pm On Aug 29, 2021
Yeah on two occasions,I will say the other later.
I once directed a friend to a guy that sells cars around my area.The brother of this guy normally sends cars to him from abroad to sell.
This my friend that bought the car came all the way from another state.
The guy in question gave me only 60K as per cut for bringing (A buyer)my friend to him.
Weeks later,my friend was arrested for driving a stolen car where he lives,This My Friend in turn tricked me to where I was arrested in connection to the crime.The guy in question that sold the car wasn't around at the time of all these arrests so we stay small for police custody until he was finally arrested.
He also didn't know it was a stolen car.
Since he deals in cars,he got that one cheap from some persons around the corner and thought it was legit then sold it to us.
Eversince I learnt a lesson,I no dey put body for any thing friend or paddy me.

19 Likes

Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by DropsMic(m): 11:08pm On Aug 29, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

Okaayyy, na this guy? He's in sabon gari in kano state. The last place you expected him right? His current phone number is 0704592163

Funny

1 Like

Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by Hugo7(m): 11:14pm On Aug 29, 2021
Never lend to anyone a
a sum of money you are not willing to lose..

2 Likes

Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by Trumann: 11:20pm On Aug 29, 2021
MrMcJay:

That evening, the people who reported to the station called and started begging. I just ignored them and told them to provide proof that they remitted deducted tax and pension to the tax guys and the PFA.

grin cheesy cheesy
Bush meat don corner hunter

3 Likes

Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by computersoft: 11:31pm On Aug 29, 2021
Pokamystica:
Mine was 2017, borrowed my childhood friend 2.3m for the mum's heart surgery which I was fully aware of. The bastard travelled abroad with the money, the mum died few weeks later after hearing what his son did. The idiot collected alot of money from people using the mum's condition then as an excuse. Ever since then to give out common 500 naira to someone is very difficult for me cus am still recovering from this betrayal. Fear your closest friends, keep your circle tight.
Oboy u see!!!. What some Nigerians can not do because of money does not exist. Fear Nigerian, live long life. Check d story of that guy now. you will just shiver.it is well

1 Like

Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by joyousever(f): 11:52pm On Aug 29, 2021
Exactly my story! At last her guilt threw her out of the job! Ingrates everywhere!
Skyfornia:
Mine was someone I helped get job in my organization, he started ganging up against me. But at last his butt was kicked out

2 Likes

Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by hansomb: 12:15am On Aug 30, 2021
2times2:
Yea

Under no condition should you borrow anyone your earpiece angry
. . . And charger to some extent. They will widen 4 u

1 Like

Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by Calicoe: 12:19am On Aug 30, 2021
I was trying to help one hair dresser put on her generator that has refused to start after numerous attempts by her. I drew it 1,2,3, the 4th attempt, na so rope cut.

29 Likes

Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by hansomb: 12:21am On Aug 30, 2021
MrMcJay:
There was someone one time who got a new employment through a recruitment agency and needed a lawyer as Guarantor. His mom is a neighbour to my mom and so, I obliged him.
Subsequently, he was employed.
A few years later I got a call from his workplace that he had absconded and he was paid his salary a month after he resigned. I told them to deduct it from the salary of the accounting officer who paid him but they said I had to either produce him or pay it on his behalf. When I called him, he told me that there were several deductions from his salary and they couldn't justify it. He also said they were deducting tax and pension but they were not remitting pension to his PFA.

Next thing, the company called the Police and those ones invited me to the station. I went there and they asked me to write a statement. I wrote that I stood as a Guarantor for someone who was employed and unfortunately had resigned. I wrote that he resigned because they were deducting tax and pension and they were not remitting. I further added that the action to pay the ex-employee after resignation was designed by the Hr and Company accounts department to defraud the company. Thereafter, I left the station.

That evening, the people who reported to the station called and started begging. I just ignored them and told them to provide proof that they remitted deducted tax and pension to the tax guys and the PFA.

2 days later, I wrote a petition and sent a copy to the company, pointedly accusing the MD of fraud by not remitting deducted funds. The MD called me and was crying. She offered to come to my office to apologise properly. I told her not to worry but to send me what I requested for.

We are still on the matter and I will make sure they are made scapegoats for others to learn from.

" I further added that the action to pay the ex-employee after resignation was designed by the Hr and Company accounts department to defraud the company. Thereafter, I left the station." If am going to be a lawyer , it will be for the fun of it n to help others. If na one ignorant now, dey for don chop him money with begging n intimidation.
Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by noamchumsky(m): 12:29am On Aug 30, 2021
Jesus Christ is passing by...

Benjaniblinks:
Help if you can. If you keep turning blind eyes to everyone passing by because you think everyone is bad one day, the good one will pass without you knowing.
Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by Dyoungstar: 12:35am On Aug 30, 2021
Baba I hail o

Do you mind if we talk outside of this forum?

(
MrMcJay:
There was someone one time who got a new employment through a recruitment agency and needed a lawyer as Guarantor. His mom is a neighbour to my mom and so, I obliged him.
A few years later I got a call from his workplace that he had absconded and he was paid his salary a month after he resigned. I told them to deduct it from the salary of the accounting officer who paid him but they said I had to either produce him or pay it on his behalf. When I called him, he told me that there were several deductions from his salary and they couldn't justify it. He also said they were deducting tax and pension but they were not remitting pension to his PFA.

Next thing, the company called the Police and those ones invited me to the station. I went there and they asked me to write a statement. I wrote that I stood as a Guarantor for someone who was employed and unfortunately had resigned. I wrote that he resigned because they were deducting tax and pension and they were not remitting. I further added that the action to pay the ex-employee after resignation was designed by the Hr and Company accounts department to defraud the company. Thereafter, I left the station.

2 days later, I wrote a petition and sent a copy to the company, pointedly accusing the MD of fraud by not remitting deducted funds. The MD called me and was crying. She offered to come to my office to apologise properly. I told her not to worry but to send me what I requested for.

We are still on the matter and I will make sure they are made scapegoats for others to learn from.

Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by avrilwisedata: 12:38am On Aug 30, 2021
MrMcJay:

Hahahaha... Nice one
Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by hansomb: 12:40am On Aug 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
seun mynd44 rule 2.
so d thing dey pain abi while u are enjoying someone's son death

1 Like

Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by hansomb: 12:42am On Aug 30, 2021
muller101:
grin E pain am
no mind d so called Nigeria feminist.
Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by vickydevoka(m): 1:28am On Aug 30, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Mine is : On 12/2/2005 i will never forget the date. I was just strolling down the street just to keep fit. Coming toward me was a boy of lemme just say 18years. He kept looking left and right. Then it obvious to me that something is missing. He approach me and said " brother please do you help me see any 5 thousand notes please, i lost it just now on this road.".. I said "No" .. He started crying saying i should please give him... To say the truth. 'i don't see any money'....

To cut the long story short... I ended up paying 37 thousand just because out of pity i gave the boy 3 thousand to find the rest... He insisted am the one who took the money... He went and report to his father who is a politician.... I ended up in police custody....

Share your experience

That's what I'm facing now
Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by vickydevoka(m): 1:42am On Aug 30, 2021
RexTramadol1:
Rora se rora se o

Anybody to ba fe s’ore

My uncle traveled out, when he made it there he decided to take his wife and kids along

Make I no talk much, the wife don marry Oyinbo, take all the pikin from am.

Till date him new wife no smell airport...... he still dey wish to see his own pikin o
If u wan marry any body way u ean take abroad. Marry person way u Sabi reach him papa, mama n brothers Wella. So if she misbehave, u fit report am

1 Like

Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by vickydevoka(m): 1:44am On Aug 30, 2021
Pokamystica:
Mine was 2017, borrowed my childhood friend 2.3m for the mum's heart surgery which I was fully aware of. The bastard travelled abroad with the money, the mum died few weeks later after hearing what his son did. The idiot collected alot of money from people using the mum's condition then as an excuse. Ever since then to give out common 500 naira to someone is very difficult for me cus am still recovering from this betrayal. Fear your closest friends, keep your circle tight.
Ur storyline is understandable. He did wat he did to survive.
Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by avrilwisedata: 1:50am On Aug 30, 2021
Comedian2019:

No destiny helper anywhere. God has given you thinking faculty to help yourself.
I don't know how people can be brainwashed to think there's one person somewhere who was created to carry out a duty on someone else's life called "Helping your destiny". It's just a lazy mentality in my opinion.

12 Likes

Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by avrilwisedata: 2:04am On Aug 30, 2021
Calicoe:
I was trying to help one hair dresser put on her generator that has refused to start after numerous attempts by her. I drew it 1,2,3, the 4th attempt, na so rope cut.
Lwkmd! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by OlawaleBammie: 3:00am On Aug 30, 2021
MrMcJay:

shocked shocked shocked

E be like say before u become lawyer u be street grin grin

I salute u sir, especially that statement for station na topnotch grin

6 Likes

Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by chocboi78(m): 3:16am On Aug 30, 2021
MrMcJay:

i just learnt something new!!
Tuale boss

3 Likes

Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by jubrilELsudan: 3:24am On Aug 30, 2021
IF I SHARE MY EXPERIENCE, NAIRALAND WILL BURN
Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by Map1(m): 3:49am On Aug 30, 2021
jubrilELsudan:
IF I SHARE MY EXPERIENCE, NAIRALAND WILL BURN
please don't bother to share it.thanks in advance

5 Likes

Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by Lebronjames23(m): 4:21am On Aug 30, 2021
JOACHINpedro:
★★★★★Summary★★★★
He stole my most cherished stuffs and ran away.
But since God hasn't stopped blessing me through people, I won't stop blessing people because of God.
a beg bless me with some money cry
Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by nedekid: 4:23am On Aug 30, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Share your experience
shocked
Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by nedekid: 4:30am On Aug 30, 2021
MrMcJay:

Badt guy! cool
Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by nedekid: 4:39am On Aug 30, 2021
DropsMic:
Bought an iPhone 7 plus from one EKANEM NSISONG DAVID aka ANTIGHA SAMMIE aka REIGNS OKU JR. For 100k sometime around January, and on getting home i found out the phone was faulty so i contacted the fellow to return it to him and collect my money.

The baba apologized and reassured me that he was going to refund me back my money but that he needed to repair and sell the phone first .. So i gave the baba the phone with my innocent mind. Since that day the baba number no dey go again grin

The matter dey force headquarters hand now sha.. Told the officer that if he succeeds in tracking the guy i go give am the whole 100k.

That's his picture below: there's a 20k reward to anyone who can tell me his whereabout
Bros why naa? Always enter reputable shop eg slot take your monie buy phone weh the power reach, therein you get peace of mind.
Sorry for the stress.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich / Girl Turns Snake In Warri, Nigeria / Some Important Dates Of 2016.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.