Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:46 AM

Investing In Digital Currencies; Looking At The Bigger Picture - Investment (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investing In Digital Currencies; Looking At The Bigger Picture (28826 Views)

How Much Did You Make In Digital Currencies In 2021, See Mine (binance, Etc) / Investing In Digital Currencies. Learn And Earn From The Best Options In 2022. / What Did You Acquire In The Previous Bull Run (digital Currencies) See Mine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Investing In Digital Currencies; Looking At The Bigger Picture by Nobody: 5:50am On Nov 02, 2021
jedisco:

Alot of people including yours truly do struggle with the market volatility... But if you take a step back and look at the bigger picture, one begins to see clear actionable trends.
Day trading is tricky... I don't do it as its too emotional and takes my view off what truly matters....
But it's interesting you're buying nfts if you struggled eith regular coyns... How do you valuate your nfts
Hello Jedisco please look into $Link I want to take a position. Or suggest a trade that will have a good run weekly. Also BTT is looking good as well.
Re: Investing In Digital Currencies; Looking At The Bigger Picture by GabrielYulaw(m): 1:37pm On Nov 02, 2021
Hello Jedisco. Happy new month!

Now, could I know how you buy and sell your crypto. I use Trust Wallet, but it doesn't have p2p that I am aware of and that obliges me to belong to a crypto Whatsapp group where funds are bought and sold. Services there are slow though.

I also have Binance, but its facial verification is giving me massive problems. So, which trading app do you use and trust please?
Re: Investing In Digital Currencies; Looking At The Bigger Picture by OpenHeaven2019(f): 1:42pm On Nov 02, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

Dot!

Dot is where I’m moving some of my profits to.

The Dot parachain auctions comes up in last quarter of 2021.

$DOT!!!
Re: Investing In Digital Currencies; Looking At The Bigger Picture by Itzlinda(f): 4:25pm On Nov 02, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

$DOT!!!

Took this call?
When to take profit?
Re: Investing In Digital Currencies; Looking At The Bigger Picture by BuisnessThrills: 5:14pm On Nov 02, 2021
Use Paxful
GabrielYulaw:

Now, could I know how you buy and sell your crypto. I use Trust Wallet, but it doesn't have p2p that I am aware of and that obliges me to belong to a crypto Whatsapp group where funds are bought and sold. Services there are slow though.

I also have Binance, but its facial verification is giving me massive problems. So, which trading app do you use and trust please?

1 Like

Re: Investing In Digital Currencies; Looking At The Bigger Picture by GabrielYulaw(m): 5:35pm On Nov 02, 2021
BuisnessThrills:
Use Paxful

Much thanks. Will check it out.
Re: Investing In Digital Currencies; Looking At The Bigger Picture by GabrielYulaw(m): 5:44pm On Nov 02, 2021
BuisnessThrills:
Use Paxful

Hi! Thanks for suggesting Paxful. But I am seeing a lot of one star reviews on their mobile app. sad
And to be clear, I just need a site where I can freely and easily buy crypto without stress.
Re: Investing In Digital Currencies; Looking At The Bigger Picture by Sandor2: 5:51pm On Nov 02, 2021
Shiba fantom is the next level meme coin . Guys get in early

jedisco:
Good to see doge finally show signs...
Most of my shib profits went here and I accumulated a huge chunk between 0.2 and 0.25...

Most whi missed doge last time rushed into it early and were disappointed when it didn't move....

Looking at the weekly chart, there's good room to the upside... My initial tp would have been 0.32 but with such long consolidation, I'd let it be till at least 0.6 and re-evaluate.

The monthly chart (2nd) has left me suspect for a while.... Don't like the arrowed candle it had in may... But these neme coyns do their thing
Re: Investing In Digital Currencies; Looking At The Bigger Picture by jedisco(m): 7:42pm On Nov 02, 2021
Sandor2:

Shiba fantom is the next level meme coin . Guys get in early

Careful so you don't get rug pulled... It's always that way after a meme coyn pumps different random coyns turn up that end up wrecking folks

5 Likes

Re: Investing In Digital Currencies; Looking At The Bigger Picture by jedisco(m): 7:46pm On Nov 02, 2021
2ubaba:
Hello Jedisco please look into $Link I want to take a position. Or suggest a trade that will have a good run weekly. Also BTT is looking good as well.

Link forms part of my portfolio and I believe under 30 usd is a hood place to accumulate for the long-term. Link hasn't performed as well of late so it's worth holding other coyns aside it.
I don't trade weekly and seriously speaking have no idea on a coyn that gives sich return.
As a matter of fact, most new folks who approach crypt0 looking for daily or weekly returns get rekt....
On btt, most micros are moving... Wouldn't be surprised if it does

2 Likes

Re: Investing In Digital Currencies; Looking At The Bigger Picture by jedisco(m): 7:50pm On Nov 02, 2021
@Gabrielyulaw

I've used a number of apps on occasion but I'm not sure how many aside binaz has the p2p option for Nigeria.

Bundle is sleek though the fees are a bit higher and security doesn't serm as robust...
Someone has mentioned pasxful...

Perhaps, you should ask on the other thread- some folks seems to have been told how to go about their verification issues

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investing In Digital Currencies; Looking At The Bigger Picture by ActivistSlimfeez: 9:04pm On Nov 02, 2021
jedisco:
This thread is an offshoot of the crypt0 investors thread...
That thread is rapidly expanding and now more focused on trading than investment hence why I saw the need to create this...
The focus of this as the name implies is to fertilize thoughts on investing long-term in the space.... Simply put, cutting out the noise and seeing the big picture.....

P.s... most folks get confused asking if crypt0currency = digital currency... Short answer is yes... For all intents and purposes, they are one and thesame... You can choose whatever name suits you
I wish we should create a WhatsApp group for a recent update, as time goes on, we can now migrate to Telegram, let us come together to achieve this financial freedoms.
Re: Investing In Digital Currencies; Looking At The Bigger Picture by ActivistSlimfeez: 9:14pm On Nov 02, 2021
jedisco:

Noted... I'm going in kia kia....
Really enjoyed it's early year rally.... 4x in a month was sweet
Can we connect man, really have some stuff to ask you, I will be pleased if you can chat me via WhatsApp on zero eight zero 69150847
Re: Investing In Digital Currencies; Looking At The Bigger Picture by ActivistSlimfeez: 9:17pm On Nov 02, 2021
GabrielYulaw:

I traded on Bitmart

1 Like

Re: Investing In Digital Currencies; Looking At The Bigger Picture by BuisnessThrills: 9:19pm On Nov 02, 2021
Paxful is great, u can make use of the P2P option to buy bitcoin
GabrielYulaw:

Hi! Thanks for suggesting Paxful. But I am seeing a lot of one star reviews on their mobile app. sad
And to be clear, I just need a site where I can freely and easily buy crypto without stress.

1 Like

Re: Investing In Digital Currencies; Looking At The Bigger Picture by Smithwilliams826: 12:34am On Nov 03, 2021
GabrielYulaw:

try remitano

1 Like

Re: Investing In Digital Currencies; Looking At The Bigger Picture by jedisco(m): 2:57am On Nov 03, 2021
ActivistSlimfeez:
I wish we should create a WhatsApp group for a recent update, as time goes on, we can now migrate to Telegram, let us come together to achieve this financial freedoms.

There should be lots of WhatsApp nd TG crypt0 groups already.
The reason I like this on NL is that it's open and anyone can vet what's being posted while maintaining their privacy. I generally use WhatsApp for personal communication and fo my information finding on website fora

6 Likes

Re: Investing In Digital Currencies; Looking At The Bigger Picture by jedisco(m): 2:58am On Nov 03, 2021
ActivistSlimfeez:
Can we connect man, really have some stuff to ask you, I will be pleased if you can chat me via WhatsApp on zero eight zero 69150847

Generally, I prefer to keep discussions on NL for privacy reasons

4 Likes

Re: Investing In Digital Currencies; Looking At The Bigger Picture by GabrielYulaw(m): 8:40am On Nov 03, 2021
Hello! Much thanks to everyone here for their helpful suggestions. Will check out all the sites suggested.

1 Like

Re: Investing In Digital Currencies; Looking At The Bigger Picture by Jerry59: 9:21am On Nov 03, 2021
jedisco:

Generally, I prefer to keep discussions on NL for privacy reasons
it's the best, at times I wonder how folks would have learnt from this thread if it started on some group chats angry

4 Likes

Re: Investing In Digital Currencies; Looking At The Bigger Picture by Pesbest: 9:25am On Nov 03, 2021
Stay away from PAxful.....there are alot of scammers on their site.

For reliable crypto exchanges/P2P

Binance, kucoin, huobi......

Remittano is specifically for p2p.

Cheers

4 Likes

Re: Investing In Digital Currencies; Looking At The Bigger Picture by Samken2: 6:58pm On Nov 03, 2021
jedisco:
This thread is an offshoot of the crypt0 investors thread...
That thread is rapidly expanding and now more focused on trading than investment hence why I saw the need to create this...
The focus of this as the name implies is to fertilize thoughts on investing long-term in the space.... Simply put, cutting out the noise and seeing the big picture.....

P.s... most folks get confused asking if crypt0currency = digital currency... Short answer is yes... For all intents and purposes, they are one and thesame... You can choose whatever name suits you
What is the best digital currency platform best for beginners
Re: Investing In Digital Currencies; Looking At The Bigger Picture by EarlyCareer: 7:34pm On Nov 03, 2021
Keep up the great work, Jedisco. Many newbies will thank you for this in the near future.

Me,...been away for a while. My focus is on accumulating mostly eth, and some matic long term. 2022 may be a favourable year for crypto.

Hopefully.

3 Likes

Re: Investing In Digital Currencies; Looking At The Bigger Picture by jedisco(m): 4:02am On Nov 04, 2021
Samken2:

What is the best digital urrency platform best for beginners

By platform do you mean centralised exchanges?
By that, there is no best, it all depends on the one which suits you best with a good security track record.

Some folks also keep their coyns in private wallets and use decentralised exchanges when needed
Re: Investing In Digital Currencies; Looking At The Bigger Picture by jedisco(m): 4:22am On Nov 04, 2021
EarlyCareer:
Keep up the great work, Jedisco. Many newbies will thank you for this in the near future.

Me,...been away for a while. My focus is on accumulating mostly eith, and some matic long term. 2022 may be a favourable year for crypto.

Hopefully.

Eith is a no brainer... It'd outperform over 95% of alyt coyns and perhaps even bitc0in in the long-term. It's amazing how folks are largely underexposed to it incl yours truly....
Most of the well performing alyt coyns e.g. aave, matic are built on eith. Eith is really changing the landscape of crypt0 trading... Its a pity the huge fees of platforms built directly on it limit its use... But then, those huge fees are cos strong money prefers eith... The amount of eith burnt daily in fees is staggering

Matic is built on eith and should outperform it at certain points of the market but they're pretty much linked....

1 Like

Re: Investing In Digital Currencies; Looking At The Bigger Picture by jedisco(m): 4:39am On Nov 04, 2021
My view on the market;

Eith: broke out of the cup and handle pattern at 4k... A macro retest of 4k in the coming weeks is a no brainer

Dot: been consolidating for weeks..Finally broke out did my buys on this below 30usd. With all the rave about parachain launch one could see this coming... Lets see how far it rallies.... Hopefully it pulls a sol. Kusama is unsurprisingly following dot as they're both linked
Link also look to have started consolidating in a rage similar to what dot did.... I wouldn't want to buy link above 30usd for this macro rally.

Sol: After the initial mega rally, its startted the second one... As explained in the '10 things learned post' such moves can be upto a 2x with coyns of its market cap... Looking at 300-400 on it... Unfortunately, I'm not as well exposed to it as I'd have liked... A further dip to low 200 and I'd be adding up.

Xrp: with every other major breaking out of previous range... It's only expected that it should move... SEC stuff seems to be suppressing this..

Lots of coyns with blockchains are doing well... Terra, avax, sol, ....

Bitc0in.... Stuck in the middle of no where... Still holding out for a dip to deploy my final fiat bags of this macro rally.... But then, the longer it holds 60k, the less likely that is... Eitherway, should resolve within a week or two

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investing In Digital Currencies; Looking At The Bigger Picture by Mazinewmoney: 4:56am On Nov 04, 2021
Jedisco can you help me look into SLP. That coin has frustrated my Crypto journey
Re: Investing In Digital Currencies; Looking At The Bigger Picture by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 04, 2021
jedisco:

Link forms part of my portfolio and I believe under 30 usd is a hood place to accumulate for the long-term. Link hasn't performed as well of late so it's worth holding other coyns aside it.
I don't trade weekly and seriously speaking have no idea on a coyn that gives sich return.
As a matter of fact, most new folks who approach crypt0 looking for daily or weekly returns get rekt....
On btt, most micros are moving... Wouldn't be surprised if it does
Thank you so much sir, Please one more
I can see you are mostly into Monthly set up, I could be wrong though. Do you long with leverage? or do you even fancy futures at all?
Re: Investing In Digital Currencies; Looking At The Bigger Picture by Samken2: 7:50pm On Nov 04, 2021
jedisco:

By platform do you mean centralised exchanges?
By that, there is no best, it all depends on the one which suits you best with a good security track record.

Some folks also keep their coyns in private wallets and use decentralised exchanges when needed
Which is good ,and secured and easier during registration
Re: Investing In Digital Currencies; Looking At The Bigger Picture by jedisco(m): 11:10pm On Nov 04, 2021
2ubaba:
Thank you so much sir, Please one more
I can see you are mostly into Monthly set up, I could be wrong though. Do you long with leverage? or do you even fancy futures at all?

I use the weekly mostly... But generally, I prefer higher time frames.

With regards to leverage trading in crypt0, my view is simple. Crypt0 is volatile enough to make life changing money trading spot without the increased risk that comes with leverage. Over 80% of folks who go into leverage trading will get liquidated within 3 months.
I've tinkered with futures and discovered it doesn't suit me. It's time consuming and leaves one glued to the charts.

The best leverage traders I know will generally advice folks to steer clear. Personally, I'd advise anyone less than a year in crypt0 to keep off leverage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investing In Digital Currencies; Looking At The Bigger Picture by jedisco(m): 11:11pm On Nov 04, 2021
Samken2:

Which is good ,and secured and easier during registration

No idea... Perhaps, you could search online or ask on the alternate crypt0 thread
Re: Investing In Digital Currencies; Looking At The Bigger Picture by jedisco(m): 2:19am On Nov 05, 2021
Mazinewmoney:
Jedisco can you help me look into SLP. That coin has frustrated my Crypto journey

On the weekly, it's formed a double bottom and bounced off it to be rejected at the initial rejected at the upper resistance band. To me, that's a clear range formed

For weeks, iy had a pretty horrible selloff which is simply retail who fomo'd into the previous top capitulating.

With the double bottom and subsequent bounce, good chance the bottom is in. I wouldn't be betting on it having a run-up to previous highs just yet... It needs some degree of consolidating within the range it's formed so whales can fill up their bags.

Generally speaking, it's in the consolidation stage I like getting into previously hyped coyns and not when everyone is buying the top

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? / Top 5 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria. / I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.