Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,086 members, 7,887,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 10:25 PM

What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) (78404 Views)

Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel / Crocodile And Snake Served At A Party In Ibadan (Photos, Video) / Garri And Fried Fish Served At A Wedding In Lagos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 30, 2021
Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by Sharon6(f): 11:25am On Aug 30, 2021
That's a baby dragon na grin
Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by Vicintonsh(m): 11:26am On Aug 30, 2021
looks like a comodo dragon grin grin
Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by RightToReject(m): 11:26am On Aug 30, 2021
The fingernails, though, he can do better.
Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by Papakobie: 11:27am On Aug 30, 2021
cheesy grin grin.... Dude you know that's not what happened
fuckingAyaya:
The Chinese people even gave you plier to remove the teeth before eating the head of that serpent,they really hosted you well

1 Like

Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by abordmay(m): 11:29am On Aug 30, 2021
Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by Kingcalls: 11:30am On Aug 30, 2021
These coro distributors hv started again
Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by just2endowed: 11:31am On Aug 30, 2021
he be things
Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by NGArmyTerrorist: 11:32am On Aug 30, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

That mumu NEPA official that decided to eat the food, is truly a useless person.

Someone rejected food because of the insidious protein inside, you foolishly took it from him and ate.

The person is now snapping you and the bone of the nonsense you ate.

Longer throat and Osho free mentality is cancelled in my life, Amen.
People like you will live long in life!
Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by OgbeniOptional(m): 11:33am On Aug 30, 2021
Taofiki isonu

TarOrfeeek:

That mumu NEPA official that decided to eat the food, is truly a useless person.

Someone rejected food because of the insidious protein inside, you foolishly took it from him and ate.

Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by Bamzyriches451: 11:36am On Aug 30, 2021
Na waoo
Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by simplyOJ(m): 11:36am On Aug 30, 2021
grin joke with Chinese at your own risk. The day I shock was when I knew about Chinese cockroach stew...
Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by Momoh7(m): 11:37am On Aug 30, 2021
Chinese food way we dey manage,e reach ur turn you carry spoon and plier
Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by Deerock(m): 11:37am On Aug 30, 2021
The story no add up jor, how stew rice wey u turn put for plastic come later get enough stew on top the rice.

6 Likes

Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by Skillsnigeria: 11:38am On Aug 30, 2021
grin
Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by Ayo081(m): 11:41am On Aug 30, 2021
cheesy
ajanma2:
They animal come look like say him dey laugh grin grin
Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by IprintMONEY: 11:42am On Aug 30, 2021
show us your pic with the chinese people or just shut up
Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by nosagold(m): 11:44am On Aug 30, 2021
All food is clean because it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.

1 Like

Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by Jerryherd: 11:45am On Aug 30, 2021
Same thing I was served on Sunday
Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by Beloved2016: 11:46am On Aug 30, 2021
Poverty is a bitch!! Don't blame the poor man
TarOrfeeek:

Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by SleekyP(m): 11:46am On Aug 30, 2021
new meme grin grin
Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 11:47am On Aug 30, 2021
wunmi590:

Chinese people and weird food and like 5&6

Nigerians Nko? Nigerians eat virtually anything. All in the name, there is hunger in the land.........eg rats, bats, snakes, monkeys, faeces, vulture,

1 Like

Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by wman(m): 11:47am On Aug 30, 2021
Lies. Nonsense clout chaser.

As if they'll serve him plain rice and stew without any additives.

Looks like Nigerian cooked white rice and stew with a caught and cooked reptile.

People will post anything on social media for clout.

Get your PC games here:

https://www.nairaland.com/1035742/garnet-pc-games-sale-cheapest

1 Like

Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by nedekid: 11:47am On Aug 30, 2021
ajanma2:
They animal come look like say him dey laugh grin grin
grin
Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by nedekid: 11:48am On Aug 30, 2021
internationalman:
The Chinese are as repulsive as their food
No be all their food oh? Abi you no de go chop for Chinese restaurants?
Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by Akhee: 11:50am On Aug 30, 2021
ajanma2:
Self acclaimed Human right activist,Chimelum Ajanma has taken to his Facebook page to share his experience at a Chinese Birthday party.

His words;

https://www.facebook.com/100001875645074/posts/5939277146144748/?app=fbl
. Na premature monitor lizard ooo
Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by Funflipper: 11:51am On Aug 30, 2021
Deerock:
The story no add up jor, how stew rice wey u turn put for plastic come later get enough stew on top the rice.

plus chinese no dey eat rice with our type of naija stew.

2 Likes

Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by raphy(m): 11:58am On Aug 30, 2021
See how the snake is laughing the man
Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by youneedjesus: 11:58am On Aug 30, 2021
This is not necessary now.
Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by salvation77177: 11:59am On Aug 30, 2021
Good for the Chinese. One man's meat is another man's poison, so says an African adage.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gaboon Viper Killed On Lagos-Ibadan Express / See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. / Differences Between Full Cream Milk And Skimmed Milk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.