Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,085 members, 7,887,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 10:24 PM

What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) (78403 Views)

Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel / Crocodile And Snake Served At A Party In Ibadan (Photos, Video) / Garri And Fried Fish Served At A Wedding In Lagos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by chukel(m): 12:01pm On Aug 30, 2021
Is it the camera or what, this guy looks very pale.

Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by AfonjaConehead: 12:03pm On Aug 30, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

That mumu NEPA official that decided to eat the food, is truly a useless person.

Someone rejected food because of the INSIDIOUS protein inside, you foolishly took it from him and ate.

The person is now snapping you and the bone of the nonsense you ate.

Longer throat and Osho free mentality is cancelled in my life, Amen.

Don't watch that bolded horror movie @ nite grin
Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by TheGift: 12:04pm On Aug 30, 2021
Men, that guy chopped the thing clean until it was only the head left. :0 Rich in protein indeed smiley
ajanma2:
Self acclaimed Human right activist,Chimelum Ajanma has taken to his Facebook page to share his experience at a Chinese Birthday party.

His words;

https://www.facebook.com/100001875645074/posts/5939277146144748/?app=fbl
Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by TheGift: 12:05pm On Aug 30, 2021
Are you sure it was Oshofree ? E be like say serious hunger never waya you before , Lol
TarOrfeeek:

That mumu NEPA official that decided to eat the food, is truly a useless person.

Someone rejected food because of the insidious protein inside, you foolishly took it from him and ate.

Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by TheGift: 12:08pm On Aug 30, 2021
That’s how we (our bodies) all look, after we die, and the maggots have eaten our earth suits to reveal an eternal smile. smiley
ajanma2:
They animal come look like say him dey laugh grin grin
Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by Jonovo98: 12:09pm On Aug 30, 2021
Covid20 loading
Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 30, 2021
Deerock:
The story no add up jor, how stew rice wey u turn put for plastic come later get enough stew on top the rice.

You are very observant. Story is made up, and the food looks so dirty to be a kind served where he claimed to be made up of white attendees.
Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by 77up(m): 12:25pm On Aug 30, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Someone rejected food because of the insidious protein inside, you foolishly took it from him and ate.

That is poverty.
Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:27pm On Aug 30, 2021
FOR YA OWN GOOD,DONT EAT ANYTHIN OR DRINK ANYTHING FROM CHINAundecided
Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by perdollar(m): 12:28pm On Aug 30, 2021
Cockroach and rat no dey inside?
Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 12:32pm On Aug 30, 2021
How Corona virus will not come.??
It will certainly come na
Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by Loandbehold: 12:35pm On Aug 30, 2021
That's a monitor lizard. People eat that in most countries. Even in Nigeria, It's sold in many places.

1 Like

Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by deltateam: 12:42pm On Aug 30, 2021
Na so Coro take start be dis.
Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 12:48pm On Aug 30, 2021
ajanma2:
They animal come look like say him dey laugh grin grin

Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by EmperorTolson: 12:53pm On Aug 30, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Look at you
Person wey don dey H for awhile.
You don't have an idea what hunger can do.
Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by RillJ(m): 12:54pm On Aug 30, 2021
I requested for a plastic takeaway plate, put all inside and pretended like I was not hungry..went home with it, wanted disposing it before someone showed interest in the food, here's the Picture of the Scary Animal

U poured the food from the plate into a takeaway plate yet the stew on the white rice managed to position itself and remain on top of the rice abi? This ur story never complete abeg.
Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 12:55pm On Aug 30, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Bros be calming down Ọ Deep grin

Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by wunmi590(m): 12:56pm On Aug 30, 2021
Sleekfingers:

Nigerians Nko? Nigerians eat virtually anything. All in the name, there is hunger in the land.........eg rats, bats, snakes, monkeys, faeces, vulture,

Lol, them be the same thing cheesy

1 Like

Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by sammuell(m): 12:56pm On Aug 30, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
The Chinese people even gave you plier to remove the teeth before eating the head of that serpent,they really hosted you well
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by wildikeman(m): 12:58pm On Aug 30, 2021
Fahdiga:
Expect another disease like covid 19 soon

Covid Ko.. Corobola ni
Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by openmine(m): 1:01pm On Aug 30, 2021
Thats the head of a poisonous snake
Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 1:02pm On Aug 30, 2021
Do you still need Google to tell u that's a snake
Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by fineboynl(m): 1:07pm On Aug 30, 2021
angry Look well there is teeth and Serpent has no teeths. What kind of creature is that? Dragon?
Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by Daniluv1(m): 1:22pm On Aug 30, 2021
Deerock:
The story no add up jor, how stew rice wey u turn put for plastic come later get enough stew on top the rice.

This guy go good for judge mehnn

I commont cap for you
Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by baba07032601473: 1:23pm On Aug 30, 2021
Traditional Herbalist Native Doctor : (Ijebu Ogun State Nigeria: ) Call baba now ... Some will take advantage of this while some will just overlook it, There are different ways to be successful, it doesn't just come and meet you in your home or your shop. Our speciality is as follows you Need Any Spiritual Help On Any of These
*Get your lover back
* pregnancy problems
* Be-witched people problem
* performing sex on dream
* Spiritual Husband
* Women with menstrual problems
* Financial problems
* Business development
* Bring back stolen propertie
* Protection of properties and Business
* Penis erectional problems
* ******** problems
* Bring back lost lover
* Court cases
* Body & Chest pain
Available.you will never regret your actions and you will be glad you did.
Location isn't a barrier, we ship and send herbal medication to any part of the world Location : Ijebu Ogun State ,Nigeria. Call baba now
Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by BMZK: 1:23pm On Aug 30, 2021
His fingers nails look more posinous than the meat.

Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 1:33pm On Aug 30, 2021
Loandbehold:
That's a monitor lizard. People eat that in most countries. Even in Nigeria, It's sold in many places.
Na only you get am.

1 Like

Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 1:36pm On Aug 30, 2021
fineboynl:
angry Look well there is teeth and Serpent has no teeths. What kind of creature is that? Dragon?
That's a sweet monitor lizard... Most delicious when grilled with pepper cheesy
Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by solla22: 1:39pm On Aug 30, 2021
what do you expect from someone with such finger nails
Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by TWOWAYMIRROR: 1:42pm On Aug 30, 2021
So they finally ate the last innocent Dinosaur
Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by justjify(m): 1:44pm On Aug 30, 2021
ajanma2:
Self acclaimed Human right activist,Chimelum Ajanma has taken to his Facebook page to share his experience at a Chinese Birthday party.

His words;

https://www.facebook.com/100001875645074/posts/5939277146144748/?app=fbl
Protein kee you
Re: What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) by Aarenasbaba(m): 1:46pm On Aug 30, 2021
People get mind Sha...how could u eat something of such?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gaboon Viper Killed On Lagos-Ibadan Express / See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. / Differences Between Full Cream Milk And Skimmed Milk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.