Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,053 members, 7,909,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 02:15 PM

What Are The Struggles Of Marrying A Wealthy Woman? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are The Struggles Of Marrying A Wealthy Woman? (3552 Views)

"My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) / What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? / The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Struggles Of Marrying A Wealthy Woman? by DevilsEqual(m): 4:42pm On Mar 31, 2022
HRSweetness:

Sorry, I don't mean to be intrusive but I couldn't just ignore your post.

You seem to be a young guy with a pretty good head sitting on your shoulders.
I know this from the boldened.

Trust me, you don't need that girl. She's got nothing valuable to offer. She's not a team player and you don't need someone who is unwilling to work with you to reach your full potentials.

I bet that she'd come running back if she sees you've got things going well for you, with no sense of shame.

Please focus on you, you'll attract a beautiful woman that recognizes your value. smiley

Its actually a no-sex relationship
We've been together for 3 years so as sex no dey,no other reason to hold on to her self

Thanks a lot and really do value and appreciate your time... I'm grateful
Re: What Are The Struggles Of Marrying A Wealthy Woman? by HRSweetness(f): 4:49pm On Mar 31, 2022
DevilsEqual:

Its actually a no-sex relationship
We've been together for 3 years so as sex no dey,no other reason to hold on to her self

Thanks a lot and really do value and appreciate your time... I'm grateful

I thought you said she was valuable in the sense that she's hard working, focused and driven.

But hey, if looking at it from that perspective will help you heal faster, by all means do. LOL.

I just need you to keep pursuing the actualization of your goals and you can't do that successfully if you doubt yourself.

Thank you for allowing me intrude in your business. cheesy
Re: What Are The Struggles Of Marrying A Wealthy Woman? by pansophist(m): 7:16pm On Mar 31, 2022
The key to the success of such union (a woman wealthier than a man) is for him to have contentment. Through his behaviors, she will understand that regardless of her wealth, he does not care about it, and is self-sufficient.

You can't deny a vegetarian with meat, he doesn't eat it, and it's rather laughable. People only degrade you with something you desperately need. If you don't need what they have to give, then their fear and power over you becomes redundant. Contentment is natural wealth.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Struggles Of Marrying A Wealthy Woman? by Nairas2dollars: 3:12pm On Aug 27, 2023
Ruke1989:
One reason I get nauseated when I see a less successful girl telling me they love me. I realize they won't do that to a broke guy. So I get nauseated because I think love is being used as a trick to get successful men to sponsor poor girls who try to play on men's intelligence. The high income ladies will never in their young age profess undying love to a broke guy unless for fear of not finding a husband eventually using that man as sperm donor. They hate to be used by men financially but they love to financially hook up once they see a Roch man they can use. Stop hiding under tradition of man being the financial head or even scripture and accept the fact that ladies are just selfish without restriction.

They are quick to reject submission to a man headship over them but once topic is about
whose money should be spent. They will quickly tell you you are the head so spend your money on the family and leave me to spend mine on myself

I love you for these your words, thank you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You Visited Your Married Sister And Met Her This Way? / Women And Blackberry / I Am Dying Of Depression, Pls Matured Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.