Stats: 3,173,819 members, 7,889,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:21 PM

Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) (41507 Views)

Adamawa Gets First Flyover 30 Years After Creation / Fire Incident Averted In Awka As Fuel Tanker Fails Break. / Pictures Of Awka Anambra State Capital That You Haven't Seen (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 30, 2021
Anambra.
This is not even awka, not Onitsha, not Nnewi but here we are

Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by ANSMEDIA: 5:33pm On Aug 30, 2021
Latakia:
Awka is the capital but still can't be compare to just Bode Thomas/Adeniran Ogunsanya for Lagos.

1. Awka

2. Aw

3. Ibadan

4. Ibadan

Can you now see that Awka is like Texas compare to Ibadan cheesy

Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 30, 2021
Gtf
Latakia:
Awka is the capital but still can't be compare to just Bode Thomas/Adeniran Ogunsanya for Lagos.
Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:34pm On Aug 30, 2021
Orangebasket:
pls i am also from Anambra.. and i stay in Awka too... But this lies you are peddling wants to make me throw up... Why not snap Eke Awka roads .. Dike street..ifite road.. The whole of Arthur Eze streets are fucking messed up.. I dont even want to go further.. Agulu road is a total mess... A lot of roads peter obi left clean and smooth are living in their past glory...stop giving that drunkard Obiano undue credit!! ... He practically brought nothing in Anambra asides his three substandard flyovers... And Airport that chinese are funding to turn to their private business soon!... What exactly did obiano do with the Eight years pls.??... I need to know?? You are here showing us roads that are already pre-existing and people's houses and hotels and then the mediocre express way he managed to expand??..
Eke Awka is Awka major market which will be relocated soon to their permanent site at Isi-Agu, working is seriously ongoing there, below is Eke Awka market, noting bad except road traffic which will be resolve once they relocate.

Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by ANSMEDIA: 5:36pm On Aug 30, 2021
Furious1:
Awka is getting cleaned up, be calming down y'all, no time

Don't be deceived by their propaganda. Awka is a very neat progressive city
Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:38pm On Aug 30, 2021
Orangebasket:
pls i am also from Anambra.. and i stay in Awka too... But this lies you are peddling wants to make me throw up... Why not snap Eke Awka roads .. Dike street..ifite road.. The whole of Arthur Eze streets are fucking messed up.. I dont even want to go further.. Agulu road is a total mess... A lot of roads peter obi left clean and smooth are living in their past glory...stop giving that drunkard Obiano undue credit!! ... He practically brought nothing in Anambra asides his three substandard flyovers... And Airport that chinese are funding to turn to their private business soon!... What exactly did obiano do with the Eight years pls.??... I need to know?? You are here showing us roads that are already pre-existing and people's houses and hotels and then the mediocre express way he managed to expand??..
You are ignorant Anambra airport was 100% funded by state government.
Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by ANSMEDIA: 5:39pm On Aug 30, 2021
Orangebasket:

This is the person that says he stays in Awka but doesn't know that it is the state government that is financing the airport project.

As for roads, Awka has good well paved road networks, though there may be some bad ones but its just small compare to other cities.

Awka is a beautiful city

Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 30, 2021
How can anyone not love Anambra. No be juju?

Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by Orangebasket: 5:43pm On Aug 30, 2021
ANSMEDIA:

Propaganda and lies won't save you envious bitter people. This is the same beautiful city of Awka. Continue crying.
Keep repeating same pictures...if you are from Anambra like me ..then shame on you.. Are those pictures of Eke Awka roads??..abi you cant snap the roads in ifite..dike street..Amikwo roads,all the roads connecting to works road and Arthur eze streets nko??.. Agulu road dey fear you snap?? Ichida roads nko??.. Abi i should extend the failure of your drunkard of a Governor... I am a full blooded Anambrarian and una shame dey shame me.. As small as Awka is... Obiano cant even make it look like a decent state capital.. Refuse dump heaps like mountain alway at CPS junction...NHIS office... Ministry of works..ugwu tank... on top the pedestrian split along the whole of eke awka etc.... And you are here f00ling yourself instead of calling out a failed Governor..was it like this during peter obi's era??.. Shame on all of you!! Imagine that hotel close to Ngozika estate that was recently completed is added to the beauty of Awka as a Governors achievement?? Are you ppl okay?? Snapping roof tops of both Ngozika,udoka and maryland estates and say Awka is clean?? Una just dey ment up and down!

Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by Orangebasket: 5:45pm On Aug 30, 2021
Furious1:
How can anyone not love Anambra. No be juju?
Got to Ebonyi and see what they call flyover and solid roads.. And then maybe when you are back... You can help seize beer bottle from our own Governor and dash him sense!!

Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 30, 2021
You're not from Anambra my guy, you can't fake it
Orangebasket:
Keep repeating same pictures...if you are from Anambra like me ..then shame on you.. Are those pictures of Eke Awka roads??..abi you cant snap the roads in ifite..dike street..Amikwo roads,all the roads connecting to works road and Arthur eze streets nko??.. Agulu road dey fear you snap?? Ichida roads nko??.. Abi i should extend the failure of your drunkard of a Governor... I am a full blooded Anambrarian and una shame dey shame me.. As small as Awka is... Obiano cant even make it look like a decent state capital.. Refuse dump heaps like mountain alway at CPS junction...NHIS office... Ministry of works..ugwu tank... on top the pedestrian split along the whole of eke awka etc.... And you are here f00ling yourself instead of calling out a failed Governor..was it like this during peter obi's era??.. Shame on all of you!! Imagine that hotel close to Ngozika estate that was recently completed is added to the beauty of Awka as a Governors achievement?? Are you ppl okay?? Snapping roof tops of both Ngozika,udoka and maryland estates and say Awka is clean?? Una just dey ment up and down!

Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by Latakia(f): 5:45pm On Aug 30, 2021
ANSMEDIA:

1. Awka

2. Aw

3. Ibadan

4. Ibadan

Can you now see that Awka is like Texas compare to Ibadan cheesy
This is Ibadan. That is Cocoa House the first tallest building in West Africa. Your people always flood there to look for greener pastures. You can compare it with your 2by2 Awka which is not up to Bode Thomas/Adeniran Ogunsanya in Lagos grin

Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 30, 2021
I saw what you did there, but this dispute won't fly. Udo
Orangebasket:
Got to Ebonyi and see what they call flyover and solid roads.. And then maybe when you are back... You can help seize beer bottle from our own Governor and dash him sense!!

Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 30, 2021
This is the Ibadan we know. The slum capital

Latakia:
This is Ibadan. That is Cocoa House the first tallest building in West Africa. Your people always flood there to look for greener pastures. You can compare it with your 2by2 Awka which is not up to Bode Thomas/Adeniran Ogunsanya in Lagos grin

Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:50pm On Aug 30, 2021
Orangebasket:
Peter Obi failed his home town, Obi contracted the roads in Agulu not Obiano right
Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by ANSMEDIA: 5:50pm On Aug 30, 2021
Latakia:

Show us aerial view of Ibadan, I want to see check something cheesy

Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 30, 2021
Imo

Latakia:

Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:53pm On Aug 30, 2021
Orangebasket:
If you are not dumb go back and read my post from the first page and show me where I mention Gov Obiano
Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by Orangebasket: 5:53pm On Aug 30, 2021
post=105328252:

Eke Awka is Awka major market which will be relocated soon to their permanent site at Isi-Agu, working is seriously ongoing there, below is Eke Awka market, noting bad except road traffic which will be resolve once they relocate.
Which eke awka is relocating?? Since how many years??...it is relocating yet new shops are being built as recent as this year??.. Make una dey fear God o... This one you snapped now sef is when the road manage neat...pls snap it properly on sundays ... And besides that is not the areas of eke awka i am talking about... Ogbaringba side..in front of st..faith... And all the other roads i mentioned.. Howfar?? Even this one now wey you post.. Shey nah so the hub of a state capital suppose look??

Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:54pm On Aug 30, 2021
ANSMEDIA:

Show us aerial view of Ibadan, I want to see check something cheesy

Ibadan world largest slum city

Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by Orangebasket: 5:54pm On Aug 30, 2021
post=105328846:

If you are not dumb go back and read my post from the first page and show me where I mention Gov Obiano
praising what is not there..and thus giving undue credit to a drunk!.. That dear brother,..is dumb!

Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:55pm On Aug 30, 2021
Orangebasket:
Which eke awka is relocating?? Since how many years??...it is relocating yet new shops are being built as recent as this year??.. Make una dey fear God o... This one you snapped now sef is when the road manage neat...pls snap it properly on sundays ... And besides that is not the areas of eke awka i am talking about... Ogbaringba side..in front of st..faith... And all the other roads i mentioned.. Howfar?? Even this one now wey you post.. Shey nah so the hub of a state capital suppose look??
Ignorant mind

Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by ANSMEDIA: 5:56pm On Aug 30, 2021
Orangebasket:

Keep lying to yourself. Propaganda and lies won't save you envious bitter people. This is the same beautiful city of Awka. Awka is the fastest growing city in Nigeria with exception of Abuja.

Awka is a beautiful clean city with well paved roads. Now cry again for us all

Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by Orangebasket: 5:58pm On Aug 30, 2021
post=105328745:

Peter Obi failed his home town, Obi contracted the roads in Agulu not Obiano right
Obi built nothing for his home town!!.. The existing roads connecting the whole of Agulu was built by Ngige and some of them are still strong.. During obi's era..the roads were still in very good shape..so he was focusing on developing other areas (not an excuse to ignore his home town tho).. But as e reach Obiano now.. Almost 70% of roads in Anambra are a mess...and oga no care!

Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:59pm On Aug 30, 2021
Orangebasket:
Obi built nothing for his home town!!.. The existing roads connecting the whole of Agulu was built by Ngige and some of them are still strong.. During obi's era..the roads were still in very good shape..so he was focusing on developing other areas (not an excuse to ignore his home town tho).. But as e reach Obiano now.. Almost 70% of roads in Anambra are a mess...and oga no care!
Obi failed his people simply
Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by Orangebasket: 5:59pm On Aug 30, 2021
ANSMEDIA:
[s][/s]

Keep lying to yourself. Propaganda and lies won't save you envious bitter people. This is the same beautiful city of Awka. Awka is the fastest growing city in Nigeria with exception of Abuja.

Awka is a beautiful clean city with well paved roads. Now cry again for us all
Go to millenium estate too and get fine pictures of their road networks and post ..you hear?? Ndi iberibe!
Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by Orangebasket: 6:00pm On Aug 30, 2021
post=105329060:

Obi failed his people simply
And obiano should ride on that?? Tushe!!
Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by ANSMEDIA: 6:01pm On Aug 30, 2021
Orangebasket:
Go to millenium estate too and get fine pictures of their road networks and post ..you hear?? Ndi iberibe!

Stop embarrassing yourself. At least all my pictures are that of Awka. Or is it not? Stop deceiving yourself
Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:02pm On Aug 30, 2021
Orangebasket:
So who will take credit of Millennium city grin grin

Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by Orangebasket: 6:03pm On Aug 30, 2021
post=105328930:

Ignorant mind
And how do you explain his visit to the supposed project in Dec.2020.. And then new shops being erected at the present market location in 2021?... Make it make sense!
Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by Orangebasket: 6:04pm On Aug 30, 2021
Furious1:
You're not from Anambra my guy, you can't fake it
I wish i can even fake it... Una shame dey shame me..

Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:05pm On Aug 30, 2021
Orangebasket:
And obiano should ride on that?? Tushe!!
Roads completed under Obiano

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Names Of Bus Stops From Ajah To Lekki / Pictures Of The Renovated Port Harcourt Airport / Share Your Nigeria To Abroad Stories Here

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67