Stats: 3,182,895 members, 7,918,913 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 05:27 PM

Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) (41632 Views)

Adamawa Gets First Flyover 30 Years After Creation / Fire Incident Averted In Awka As Fuel Tanker Fails Break. / Pictures Of Awka Anambra State Capital That You Haven't Seen (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 30, 2021
And by the way, Anambra state government has not confirmed any investors. As far as we know it's sole investor is ANSG
Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 30, 2021
I want to see where ANSG said there are investors and the amount they invested, and where they refuted the claims of funding the project solely. I'll take you serious when I see all these
Orangebasket:
Who is talking of mumu FG?? I already dropped the proof.. Go and see the real investors of the airport and the percentage of their investments!! Drunk Obiano brought almost nothing to the table asides to take glory..and ofcourse the stake that will be accrued to him for a very long time!!
Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:03pm On Aug 30, 2021
Latakia:
It's still better than Awka the garbage city. No wonder your people always flood the southwest to look for greener pastures grin
Recycling pictures online

Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by Orangebasket: 7:03pm On Aug 30, 2021
Furious1:
I want to see where ANSG said there are investors and the amount they invested, and where they refuted the claims of funding the project solely. I'll take you serious when I see all these
So they should tell you there are investors and then take the credit away from themselves?? In the niche of election??... I hail your sense o grin
Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by Orangebasket: 7:05pm On Aug 30, 2021
[quote author= post=105330856][/quote] it says delay in the project.. Not abrupt stop or pull out..so what are you saying?? We all know there was a delay!!
Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by Orangebasket: 7:06pm On Aug 30, 2021
Furious1:
I don't get how some ppl do analysis, Obiano doesn't have to drop a pin for the project, he only needs to initiate it. E doesn't matter who is investing as long as the funds go through ANSG it's ANSG project, feel free to invest but it's my project. Do you understand or should I explain further
Well they should atleast admit there are investors not claim they spent the billions themselves!! ...
Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by ANSMEDIA: 7:08pm On Aug 30, 2021
Orangebasket:
Well they should atleast admit there are investors not claim they spent the billions themselves!! ...

Stop embarrassing yourself. Shame no dey catch you?

Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by Orangebasket: 7:08pm On Aug 30, 2021
ANSMEDIA:
[s][/s]

I will help you to further embarras yourself since you don't want to have commonsense. Here it is once again from different news channels cheesy
i know you are a product of recycled sperm..so i am not bothered why your foolishness endears towards recycling....can i have something fresh now?? grin
Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by Tokkson: 7:11pm On Aug 30, 2021
Abujason:

Lie. Have you seen Uyo, capital of Akwa Ibom? Take a look before you get further excited.

He last 2 pictures are prototypes na
Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by ANSMEDIA: 7:11pm On Aug 30, 2021
Orangebasket:
i know you are a product of recycled sperm..so i am not bothered why your foolishness endears towards recycling....can i have something fresh now??

Here you have it. Mr onuku the liar. Stop embarrassing yourself cheesy

Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:12pm On Aug 30, 2021
Orangebasket:
it says delay in the project.. Not abrupt stop or pull out..so what are you saying?? We all know there was a delay!!
Chinese firm didn't spend one job on the airport project, it was 100% funded by Anambra without borrowing

https://independent.ng/obiano-didnt-borrow-money-to-build-world-class-airport-says-adinuba/

Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by Orangebasket: 7:16pm On Aug 30, 2021
post=105331376:

Chinese firm didn't spend one job on the airport project, it was 100% funded by Anambra without borrowing

https://independent.ng/obiano-didnt-borrow-money-to-build-world-class-airport-says-adinuba/
There is a difference between borrow and investment... You cant say you borrowed money to build a project when you have investors... So i am still yet to get your point with that statement abi nah the word "borrow" dey confuse you.. Meanwhile its the "world-class airport" for me grin
Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by ANSMEDIA: 7:20pm On Aug 30, 2021
Orangebasket:
There is a difference between borrow and investment... You cant say you borrowed money to build a project when you have investors... So i am still yet to get your point with that statement abi nah the word "borrow" dey confuse you.. Meanwhile its the "world-class airport" for me

Stop embarrassing yourself. Where's your credible source? Stop disgracing yourself for once

Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by Orangebasket: 7:22pm On Aug 30, 2021
ANSMEDIA:

Stop embarrassing yourself. Where's your credible source? Stop disgracing yourself for once
I speak several languages... Stupid is definitely not one of them.. Does this look like we are repeating rhymes..?? Go find your play mates abeg..i am done dusting your sandy brain!! grin
Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by ANSMEDIA: 7:26pm On Aug 30, 2021
Orangebasket:
I speak several languages... Stupid is definitely not one of them.. Does this look like we are repeating rhymes..?? Go find your play mates abeg..i am done dusting your sandy brain!!D

Stop embarrassing yourself. Where's your credible source? Stop disgracing yourself for once cheesy

Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by Orangebasket: 7:31pm On Aug 30, 2021
ANSMEDIA:

Stop embarrassing yourself. Where's your credible source? Stop disgracing yourself for once cheesy
its assuming that nigeria media houses are credible that is the actual madness here grin
Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by ANSMEDIA: 7:34pm On Aug 30, 2021
Orangebasket:
its assuming that nigeria media houses are credible that is the actual madness here

Stop embarrassing yourself. Where's your credible source? Stop disgracing yourself for once. You must get sense by force.

Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 7:39pm On Aug 30, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
Awka is a residential town.

Not City.

There are only a few Cities in Nigeria.

Lagos and Portharcourt.

Even Abuja is not a city.
Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by 00FFT00(m): 7:39pm On Aug 30, 2021
chatinent:

You are not wrong.
Could you secure me a job so I will stop trying to secure one online to feed me and fam advertising my criminality?

The country's economy is really hard on it's people. But, should we also secure jobs for armed robbers in order that they respect laid down societal rules?.
Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by Latakia(f): 7:40pm On Aug 30, 2021
post=105331049:

Recycling pictures online
Eeyah make I help you add this grin

I will not post pictures of Lagos make I no raise your BP grin

Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by Headmaster055(m): 7:44pm On Aug 30, 2021
If you want to show pictures, show pictures of poorly structured area like Eke-Awka, Ameanyi, not showing us Agu-Awka.
Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by bomb24: 7:52pm On Aug 30, 2021
post=105324982:

IBADAN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBcIj5yLvLE

lmoass Yorubas are backward savages.

u can Imagine a full city encompassed by slums. grin grin

Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by Orangebasket: 7:56pm On Aug 30, 2021
ANSMEDIA:

Stop embarrassing yourself. Where's your credible source? Stop disgracing yourself for once. You must get sense by force.
Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by justicechichex: 8:00pm On Aug 30, 2021
I think Anambra State is one of the more developed states in the southeast in terms of infrastructure and the rest.
Just my opinion though.
Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by Mosopzy23: 8:01pm On Aug 30, 2021
Kudos to the Op for always bringing his state to the limelight positively.

Do you want to make money with your phone. Now is the right time. With Affiliate marketing you could make as much as 200k a month.
Check my signature for more.
Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by ANSMEDIA: 8:06pm On Aug 30, 2021
Orangebasket:

Confused? cheesy
Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 30, 2021
So they'd rather lie? So that tomorrow posterity will frawn on their party?
You're supposed to hail my sense, something you wish for
Orangebasket:
So they should tell you there are investors and then take the credit away from themselves?? In the niche of election??... I hail your sense o grin
Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 30, 2021
What's the percentage of yorubas in Lagos. Lagos is a neutral ground.
This is Ogun state
Latakia:

Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 30, 2021
Old pictures. Yoruba ppl are not updated
This is Ogun 2021

Latakia:

Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by bomb24: 8:19pm On Aug 30, 2021
PrestigeTall:

Enugu is 100%

Ibadan houses the highest slum candidates in west africa nothing beats it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkUYY2Ur8z0

, furious.

Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by chatinent: 8:21pm On Aug 30, 2021
00FFT00:

The country's economy is really hard on it's people. But, should we also secure jobs for armed robbers in order that they respect laid down societal rules?.

There are no jobs.

If we died of hunger, the society wouldn't care. Rather than taking to fraudulence, this is the only little pay-out we get.

I wish there was sth better.
Re: Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) by bomb24: 8:25pm On Aug 30, 2021
Latakia:
This is Ibadan. That is Cocoa House the first tallest building in West Africa. Your people always flood there to look for greener pastures. You can compare it with your 2by2 Awka which is not up to Bode Thomas/Adeniran Ogunsanya in Lagos grin

your Ibadan is a glorified squalor. slum candidate! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkUYY2Ur8z0

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Air Peace Introduces B737-800 New Generation Aircraft Into Its Operations(photos / Mr B, Oyinbo Man From Turkey: "I'm A Full-Blooded Nigerian Now" / Ghanaian Man Grinds Pepper Inside An Airplane (photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)