Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,079 members, 7,880,373 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:59 PM

FG Implements Cooking Gas Imports Tax, Price Jumps By 100% - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Implements Cooking Gas Imports Tax, Price Jumps By 100% (34160 Views)

FG Implements 7.5% VAT On Diesel, Nigerians Kick / Petrol Price Jumps To ₦‎350/ltr As Queues Return / FG Implements 140 Reforms On Ease Of Doing Business – Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Implements Cooking Gas Imports Tax, Price Jumps By 100% by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 30, 2021
psucc:
When the battle is over, 2023, we will be more than conquerors.

Please console one another with this.

So you think after 2023, all the vat taxes and increase in cost of living will suddenly fall.

You never see anything.

Since the fall in price of oil and also the covid crisis, the imf have been borrowing loans called SDR to developing countries to reduce their economic burdens.

Every increase in vats and tax was recommended by the imf, they also told developing countries to remove subsidies, increase vat, so that they can create more revenue to service their debts
Re: FG Implements Cooking Gas Imports Tax, Price Jumps By 100% by Elliotwaveforec: 10:58am On Aug 30, 2021
Gas in abundance and it's still being imported; visionlesss government.

1 Like

Re: FG Implements Cooking Gas Imports Tax, Price Jumps By 100% by MarketDispatch: 11:07am On Aug 30, 2021

Re: FG Implements Cooking Gas Imports Tax, Price Jumps By 100% by JOACHINpedro: 11:15am On Aug 30, 2021
LuQuLuQu:

How did you do this moving man in your signature area ? I like it please teach a brother thanks

Tonytonex:
how did you do that?

Download it from my op.
Attach the file from the 'Choose file' whenever you wan it to preview on your post

1 Like

Re: FG Implements Cooking Gas Imports Tax, Price Jumps By 100% by DaCharis2016: 11:20am On Aug 30, 2021
Your govt is responsible for your predicament.
Re: FG Implements Cooking Gas Imports Tax, Price Jumps By 100% by LuQuLuQu(m): 11:23am On Aug 30, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

Download it from my op.
Attach the file from the 'Choose file' whenever you wan it to preview on your post

Ok thanks
Re: FG Implements Cooking Gas Imports Tax, Price Jumps By 100% by otokx(m): 11:43am On Aug 30, 2021
How can we import what we produce? it is like importing garri.
Re: FG Implements Cooking Gas Imports Tax, Price Jumps By 100% by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 30, 2021
It's disheartening when one realised that Nigeria still has more than a year with this disaster in charge.
Re: FG Implements Cooking Gas Imports Tax, Price Jumps By 100% by Bennycollins: 1:36pm On Aug 30, 2021
In other words, the debts/loans have done more harm than good to the Nigerian people. If we have to increase
taxes, killing businesses,increasing inflation and downing the standard of living , in order to service loans then our stupid leaders are being deceived by these international organizations .
thebosstrevor1:

So you think after 2023, all the vat prices and increase in cost of living will suddenly fall.

You never see anything.

Simce the fall in price of oil and also the covid crisis, the imf have been borrowing money to developing countries to reduce their burden.

Every increase in vat and cost of living was recommended by the imf, they to developing countries to remove subsidies, increase vat, so that they can create more revenue to service their debts
Re: FG Implements Cooking Gas Imports Tax, Price Jumps By 100% by Mrpojj(m): 2:01pm On Aug 30, 2021
Re: FG Implements Cooking Gas Imports Tax, Price Jumps By 100% by InvertedHammer: 2:06pm On Aug 30, 2021
/
No big deal.

As long as BMC and APC supporters are buying at the same rate too, we are ok. How many BMC members were invited to Yusuf's wedding? grin grin grin

/
Re: FG Implements Cooking Gas Imports Tax, Price Jumps By 100% by lexy2014: 2:39pm On Aug 30, 2021
alizma:
Punch and it's sinister motive. So na today una know about the tax or this is just to hit up the anger about the increase in electricity tariff?

What is sinister about punch's motive? Is there anything written in d story that isn't true? Or is it that u are still living under someone's roof hence u don't no how d price of gas has been increasing?

2 Likes

Re: FG Implements Cooking Gas Imports Tax, Price Jumps By 100% by Amaka430(f): 2:59pm On Aug 30, 2021
True peace is only found in JESUS

GET JESUS TODAY

GET PEACE OF MIND
Re: FG Implements Cooking Gas Imports Tax, Price Jumps By 100% by ericmor: 3:00pm On Aug 30, 2021
Maxymilliano:

From 3,500 to 10,000

God will certainly punish Buhari for inflicting unending sufferings on the masses,

Continue waiting for God to come down and do everything for u
Re: FG Implements Cooking Gas Imports Tax, Price Jumps By 100% by jaytee01(m): 3:19pm On Aug 30, 2021
Baba Lifeless spends all his waking hours looking for ways to facilitate land grab for Fulani terrorists and also inflict maximum suffering on the citizens!

1 Like

Re: FG Implements Cooking Gas Imports Tax, Price Jumps By 100% by starz100: 4:35pm On Aug 30, 2021
People should harness alternatives like kero, firewood and charcoal. This government is wicked. Before they were begging Nigerians to use gas, that nigeria has surplus gas, now we are being told that only 40% of our needs we have, the remainder is imported

1 Like

Re: FG Implements Cooking Gas Imports Tax, Price Jumps By 100% by Fantazy(m): 5:08pm On Aug 30, 2021
Me wey I don enter backyard go look for my stove wey I abandon since last year.
Na kerosene I dey use now, it just that that one sef dey go up every day too.

This country if una no kill me, I go kill una
Re: FG Implements Cooking Gas Imports Tax, Price Jumps By 100% by Dblack: 7:48pm On Aug 30, 2021
It's madness to know we import LNG, meanwhile oil explorers flare gas in Nigeria. I hope PIA address this anomaly
Re: FG Implements Cooking Gas Imports Tax, Price Jumps By 100% by Leo588(m): 9:07pm On Aug 30, 2021
No wonder the heartless President is the cause
Re: FG Implements Cooking Gas Imports Tax, Price Jumps By 100% by Mcreloaded(m): 9:38pm On Aug 30, 2021
From my window here at sapele road by Iyanomo, before I was born till now I can still see gas flaring.
And the rain water we gather here is highly polluted.

Any way sha fire wood no hard to get for my area.
Re: FG Implements Cooking Gas Imports Tax, Price Jumps By 100% by Fourwinds: 11:35pm On Aug 30, 2021
fitinwell:
What is the function or purpose of Dangote refinary??

Why Import cooking Gas again?

After you will say Naira is devalued? But when you want to attend Wedding or Oba Function
Naira is not Devalued...

May the Earth Reject all Evil men and those that Steal away the peace of this Country Nigeria...

You will Lack peace.. nothing in your Bodies will Function Well again..

Your Stolen National Wealth will lead to your Sudden Death...

Amen
Amen
Re: FG Implements Cooking Gas Imports Tax, Price Jumps By 100% by KINGKONG(m): 5:28am On Aug 31, 2021
This news no go affect that suyaman cos na firewood that Mallam dey use..... Suffer head dey embedded for him DNA, he won't bring his dead brain cells to this forum
Re: FG Implements Cooking Gas Imports Tax, Price Jumps By 100% by MrGerald(m): 1:23pm On Aug 31, 2021
Sunnybay7:
Under this useless terrorist government comfort is an abomination.
Remember the leaked audio voice by some Northern politicians that Buhari feels happy whenever he hears someone gone bankruptcy, he's a sadist

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan, PDP Governors Meet Punch / Onitsha Launches New Community Vigilante Unit (Photos) / Edwin Clark: Taxi Driver Told Informant About Arms That Led To Raid On His Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.