Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,268 members, 7,977,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 01:43 PM

I Need Advice On Uniport Pls - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Advice On Uniport Pls (183 Views)

UNIPORT HOD And Other Lecturers Dance To The Admiration Of Their Students / Uniport Post Utme Past Questions And Answers Free / Uniport Post Utme 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice On Uniport Pls by ekanDamie: 2:46pm On Aug 30, 2021
Please is there anyone who can help with information on what to do 8n this case.
I have a close friend who schooled in uniport.
She had a carryover and as a norm was to re-sit the paper. But she failed to meet up with payment tof school fees the next period.
She did it a year later. But she was later told there is missing script on that same paper.

Short tale is, the school has said there is nothing that they can do that the time for her to retake exams with the school has elapsed. Thus meaning she has to defer her graduation.
This is a final yr student has already defended her project n all.

She is very distraught now, but please does anyone know what can be done to remedy this issue?

Thanks in advance
Re: I Need Advice On Uniport Pls by chatinent: 2:49pm On Aug 30, 2021
When you are ready to say the truth of who owns this story, tag me.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Philosophy, Leadership And Nigeria’s Economic Development. / Ignatius Ajuru University Suspends Student For Smoking Indian Hemp / Fbcs Calls For Nullification Of Sug Election Due To Gross Misconduct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.