Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:37 AM

Npower: There Will Be Physical Verification Before Deployment And Not Vice Versa - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: There Will Be Physical Verification Before Deployment And Not Vice Versa (17653 Views)

INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form / Dear 2017 Beneficiaries we are working on validating your deployment and entries / Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower: There Will Be Physical Verification Before Deployment And Not Vice Versa by money121(m): 1:36pm On Aug 31, 2021
Ok
Re: Npower: There Will Be Physical Verification Before Deployment And Not Vice Versa by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 31, 2021
Npower beneficiaries are really suffering.Ontop #30k you are made to go through hurdles before you can be verified.
Re: Npower: There Will Be Physical Verification Before Deployment And Not Vice Versa by b3llo(m): 1:45pm On Aug 31, 2021
Pentagon007:

Did you register under N-Agro?
Most people under N-Agro and N-Health have not been deployed with myself inclusive.
Re: Npower: There Will Be Physical Verification Before Deployment And Not Vice Versa by Hamzatgodfirst(m): 1:45pm On Aug 31, 2021
Following the same format... And las las, they will be dumped
Re: Npower: There Will Be Physical Verification Before Deployment And Not Vice Versa by Zubydeangelo(m): 1:46pm On Aug 31, 2021
[quote author=ezenwaez post=105335995]

Lots of N-Power Batch C applicants have been making the error of saying that there will not be physical verification, please I repeat although some processes have changed from the previous process used in engaging N-Power Batch A and B, but the template still remains the same.

Please there will be phyiscal verification of Npower Batch C applicants, anyone telling you that there will be no physical verification the person might just be decieving you, it is not done anywhere, engaging an applicant without physically verifying the applicant.

Currently as we speak some N-Power Batch C applicants are beginning to see their physical verification details and address on the N-Power NASIMS portal.

Please note every documentation process requires you to take all your documents uploaded on the N-Power NASIMS portal, original and photocopies plus passport picture, after the N-Power physical verification and the N-Power Batch C applicants is successfully verified, then the N-Power Batch C applicant will proceed to his or her PPA with your deployment letter, it is at your PPA or at the local District whichever the case maybe that you will be given either acceptance or rejection form, all forms must be duly endorsed by the assigned authorised personnel on site, after endorsement the N-Power Batch C applicants is to resume on or before the third day of receiving his or her engagement letter. Give us update on N-exit
Re: Npower: There Will Be Physical Verification Before Deployment And Not Vice Versa by statutory: 1:50pm On Aug 31, 2021
Re: Npower: There Will Be Physical Verification Before Deployment And Not Vice Versa by zubimete(f): 1:54pm On Aug 31, 2021
Tonyclems:
I went to my PPA the Head teacher was not at the office from there I proceeded to the local govt, nobody seems to be informed abt any physical verification including the NOA staff I met. The process is frustrating
Exactly my thought, that's why i'm not in a hurry to download my deployment letter
Re: Npower: There Will Be Physical Verification Before Deployment And Not Vice Versa by Tonyclems(m): 1:59pm On Aug 31, 2021
Somebody was saying that the first print out during registration is compulsory at the verification. How true is it?
Re: Npower: There Will Be Physical Verification Before Deployment And Not Vice Versa by DPricey1(f): 1:59pm On Aug 31, 2021
Thanks Op for the update. I have a few questions.

1) My PPA is a Local government far from me, I'd like to redeploy. Do I need to secure an acceptance letter at a new PPA close to me before asking my original (Far) PPA to reject me?

2) There's nobody at a lot of schools close to me since schools are yet to resume, so I'm scared of going all the way to my PPA for rejection and not finding anyone. Do I wait for schools to resume?

3) Is it true that I must upload an acceptance letter 3 days after I print the deployment letter?

4) Will redeployment deprive me of being selected or Delay payment?

5) Is there a scheduled date for the physical verification?

I'm sorry for the numerous questions. I'm nursing a 2 months old baby and will take him along with me, so I need to get the right information to avoid overstressing my baby. I hope to get your mentions.Thank you

1 Like

Re: Npower: There Will Be Physical Verification Before Deployment And Not Vice Versa by LordIsaac(m): 1:59pm On Aug 31, 2021
Fake news.
Re: Npower: There Will Be Physical Verification Before Deployment And Not Vice Versa by jom4real007(m): 2:05pm On Aug 31, 2021
I tried to download my PPA letter with my phoenix browser. The download failed and I was unable to access the PDF document. Ever since then i can't download my PPA letter as it keeps telling me "Poor connection, please try again later.

Re: Npower: There Will Be Physical Verification Before Deployment And Not Vice Versa by Sheriman(m): 2:06pm On Aug 31, 2021
Thunder go fire all the corrupt people wey dey behind this scam scheme so On top 30K wahaala con too much like this.
30K for this highly inflated economy wey Congo of Rice is 1200Naira
Re: Npower: There Will Be Physical Verification Before Deployment And Not Vice Versa by Kolenda(m): 2:10pm On Aug 31, 2021
Pentagon007:

Did you register under N-Agro?
Yes I did o
Though I sent them a mail and they asked me to exercise patience that the issue will be resolved
Re: Npower: There Will Be Physical Verification Before Deployment And Not Vice Versa by Itzi8(m): 2:13pm On Aug 31, 2021
ezenwaez:

Lots of N-Power Batch C applicants have been making the error of saying that there will not be physical verification, please I repeat although some processes have changed from the previous process used in engaging N-Power Batch A and B, but the template still remains the same.

Please there will be phyiscal verification of Npower Batch C applicants, anyone telling you that there will be no physical verification the person might just be decieving you, it is not done anywhere, engaging an applicant without physically verifying the applicant.

Currently as we speak some N-Power Batch C applicants are beginning to see their physical verification details and address on the N-Power NASIMS portal.

Please note every documentation process requires you to take all your documents uploaded on the N-Power NASIMS portal, original and photocopies plus passport picture, after the N-Power physical verification and the N-Power Batch C applicants is successfully verified, then the N-Power Batch C applicant will proceed to his or her PPA with your deployment letter, it is at your PPA or at the local District whichever the case maybe that you will be given either acceptance or rejection form, all forms must be duly endorsed by the assigned authorised personnel on site, after endorsement the N-Power Batch C applicants is to resume on or before the third day of receiving his or her engagement letter.

Bros, I'm getting more confused by the day about the processes involved. Could you believe that after I went as far as I don't know today to locate my PPA, and finally when I got there, the residents were telling me that it's been about a year plus the school was closed down. The school was already taken over by weeds on all sides, and it's a deserted area kinda. I just turned and left the place, I also took some short clips and photos of the place.

In my case right now, what can I do to get redeployed to another school, or at most a school closer to me here at Awka?

Please I need your response Boss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Npower: There Will Be Physical Verification Before Deployment And Not Vice Versa by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 31, 2021
ezenwaez:

Please note every documentation process requires you to take all your documents uploaded on the N-Power NASIMS portal, original and photocopies plus passport picture, after the N-Power physical verification and the N-Power Batch C applicants is successfully verified, then the N-Power Batch C applicant will proceed to his or her PPA with your deployment letter, it is at your PPA or at the local District whichever the case maybe that you will be given either acceptance or rejection form, all forms must be duly endorsed by the assigned authorised personnel on site, after endorsement the N-Power Batch C applicants is to resume on or before the third day of receiving his or her engagement letter.
You dey do well wo ! You dey always post very useful information for here cool God bless you cool
Re: Npower: There Will Be Physical Verification Before Deployment And Not Vice Versa by ezenwaez(m): 2:24pm On Aug 31, 2021
DPricey1:
Thanks Op for the update. I have a few questions.

1) My PPA is a Local government far from me, I'd like to redeploy. Do I need to secure an acceptance letter at a new PPA close to me before asking my original (Far) PPA to reject me?

2) There's nobody at a lot of schools close to me since schools are yet to resume, so I'm scared of going all the way to my PPA for rejection and not finding anyone. Do I wait for schools to resume?

3) Is it true that I must upload an acceptance letter 3 days after I print the deployment letter?

4) Will redeployment deprive me of being selected or Delay payment?

5) Is there a scheduled date for the physical verification?

I'm sorry for the numerous questions. I'm nursing a 2 months old baby and will take him along with me, so I need to get the right information to avoid overstressing my baby. I hope to get your mentions.Thank you
You will choose the ppa you want to redeploy to and take your letter there, then you upload your rejection letter from your previous ppa, the instructions is on NASIMS portal, just keep checking your NASIMS for date of Verification, for redeployment you have to be rejected, just like NYSC then you upload your rejection letter on Nasim, then pick the ppa you want to redeploy to then take NASIMS form there for acceptance then re-upload the acceptance back to NASIMS, at this point I have little information about redeployment but all instructions is on the portal
Re: Npower: There Will Be Physical Verification Before Deployment And Not Vice Versa by ezenwaez(m): 2:30pm On Aug 31, 2021
Ok I have seen an information

- download letter, take to your ppa, ask them to reject you
- collect acceptance letter from new ppa (probably same copy of letter but ticked accepted and signed)
- upload both letter. Pick new ppa from drop down list.
Submit
Re: Npower: There Will Be Physical Verification Before Deployment And Not Vice Versa by Hardeysolution(m): 2:41pm On Aug 31, 2021
ezenwaez:
Ok I have seen an information

- download letter, take to your ppa, ask them to reject you
- collect acceptance letter from new ppa (probably same copy of letter but ticked accepted and signed)
- upload both letter. Pick new ppa from drop down list.
Submit

I have signed my PPA letter at the school I was assigned to. I am trying to upload but it's not going.

Am I to wait for physical verification or what am I to do?
Re: Npower: There Will Be Physical Verification Before Deployment And Not Vice Versa by grammarian247(m): 2:56pm On Aug 31, 2021
ShobayoEmma:
When will stream 2 starts and what will be the criteria for their selection?
Dear Applicant,

Following your application to participate in the N-Power programme, I am pleased to inform you that you have been selected as a beneficiary of the N-Power batch C (stream 1) programme.

Accordingly, you are advised to proceed to your designated verification centre for physical verification (address is displayed on your self-service portal under “Verification”, alternatively you may dial the dedicated USSD code service on *45665#)

After verification, please proceed to your Place of Primary Assignment (PPA) with your PPA letter (which is available for printing from your self-service portal under "Deployment"wink and have it signed by the relevant PPA personnel.

Finally, return to your self-service portal and upload the signed PPA letter.

For additional enquiries, call 018888340, 092203102, 018888148 018888189

Dial *45665# to check your PPA venue and date of physical verification

Please accept my congratulations and best wishes

Engr. Umar B. Bindir (PhD)

SAP and National Coordinator (NSIP)
Re: Npower: There Will Be Physical Verification Before Deployment And Not Vice Versa by maxist2020(m): 2:59pm On Aug 31, 2021
Please @op any hope for those who have not been deployed yet but did biometrics.
Am just confused i did everything I was supposed to do under N teach still yet am still seen not deployed check back when deployment date has been fixed.
I have sent mail no reply I also called but all the numbers are not going through, I need clarification please.
Re: Npower: There Will Be Physical Verification Before Deployment And Not Vice Versa by Taywon: 2:59pm On Aug 31, 2021
ezenwaez:
Check your NASIMS portal
They only wrote BWARI
Re: Npower: There Will Be Physical Verification Before Deployment And Not Vice Versa by grammarian247(m): 3:01pm On Aug 31, 2021
Dear Applicant,

Following your application to participate in the N-Power programme, I am pleased to inform you that you have been selected as a beneficiary of the N-Power batch C (stream 1) programme.

Accordingly, you are advised to proceed to your designated verification centre for physical verification (address is displayed on your self-service portal under “Verification”, alternatively you may dial the dedicated USSD code service on *45665#)

After verification, please proceed to your Place of Primary Assignment (PPA) with your PPA letter (which is available for printing from your self-service portal under "Deployment") and have it signed by the relevant PPA personnel.

Finally, return to your self-service portal and upload the signed PPA letter.

For additional enquiries, call 018888340, 092203102, 018888148 018888189

Dial *45665# to check your PPA venue and date of physical verification

Please accept my congratulations and best wishes

Engr. Umar B. Bindir (PhD

SAP and National Coordinator (NSIP)
Re: Npower: There Will Be Physical Verification Before Deployment And Not Vice Versa by Donatusqaz12: 3:01pm On Aug 31, 2021
Thanks for the info. God bless you. I believe the nasims portal will be updated asap so as to show detailed info about the ppa and it's address on our dashboards. Some addresses are quite vague e.g ppa : primary health center
ppa address: The secretary

Boss you talking to me!!
You and I and the OP will make Heaven in Jesus Name
Re: Npower: There Will Be Physical Verification Before Deployment And Not Vice Versa by Mypeople2(m): 3:01pm On Aug 31, 2021
ezenwaez:

On top N30k that is not enough for a room booked by a politician. This country nor balance.Can one get married with 30k monthly in this Buhari regime ? God abeg ooo
Re: Npower: There Will Be Physical Verification Before Deployment And Not Vice Versa by Macblaze4all: 3:20pm On Aug 31, 2021
Thanks bro
Re: Npower: There Will Be Physical Verification Before Deployment And Not Vice Versa by olotu4real: 3:22pm On Aug 31, 2021
Farnesyl1989:

Thanks for the info.. that is the standard practice...Boss u are doing well. I hope N-POWER offers u a job or make u their ambassador. Your advice n opinion have really been helpful.
.any update about we that our status is still showing not deployed yet
Re: Npower: There Will Be Physical Verification Before Deployment And Not Vice Versa by Shaev7(m): 3:26pm On Aug 31, 2021
ezenwaez:

Thank you brother for you efforts.
I have changed my programme as directed, now I am now seeing that am not deployed again.
I am not seeing my letter of deployment. When I checked my USDD code, I saw I am deployed to my local government
Re: Npower: There Will Be Physical Verification Before Deployment And Not Vice Versa by 040drogba: 3:31pm On Aug 31, 2021
I have done biometric, test, i check my dashboard i am not yet deployed. Can i be deploy later if yes for how long can i check back my dashboard ?
Re: Npower: There Will Be Physical Verification Before Deployment And Not Vice Versa by ezenwaez(m): 3:37pm On Aug 31, 2021
Use *45665# to check the date of your physical verification
Re: Npower: There Will Be Physical Verification Before Deployment And Not Vice Versa by quisera(m): 3:44pm On Aug 31, 2021
Deployment started since Friday so I don't think those yet to be deployed will still be deployed, no need checking your page make we just commot mind.
Re: Npower: There Will Be Physical Verification Before Deployment And Not Vice Versa by quisera(m): 3:44pm On Aug 31, 2021
040drogba:
I have done biometric, test, i check my dashboard i am not yet deployed. Can i be deploy later if yes for how long can i check back my dashboard ?
Deployment started since Friday so I don't think those yet to be deployed will still be deployed, no need checking your page make we just commot mind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lets Solve This Unemployment Problem: There Are Jobs Everyhere In Nigeria / Job Vacancies In An International School In Ikeja Lagos / I Got A Job Today

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.