Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,188 members, 7,974,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 01:32 PM

Family Problem - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Family Problem (958 Views)

You Think Yov've Got Family Problem: / Family Problem. Hmmmmmmmmm !u Cant Help But Laff / Family Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Problem by rubie(f): 12:21pm On Jul 20, 2007
Two men met @ a busstop and struckup a conversation. One of them kept complaining of family problems. Oh! I'm in soup, my fiancee is showing interest in my father, I feel like committing suicide!

Finally the other man said: " You think you have family problems? Listen to my situation. " A few years ago I met a young widow with a grown up daughter. We got married and I got myself a stepdaughter. Later, my father married my step-daughter. That made my step-daughter my mother and my father became my step-son.

He continued: Also my wife became mother-in-law of her father-in-law. Much later, the daughter of my wife, my step- mother, had a son. This boy was my half brother because he was my father's son. But he was also the son of my wife's daughter, which made him my wife's grandson. That made me the grand father of my half brother.

This was nothing until my wife and I had a son. Now the half sister of my son, my step - mother, is also his grand mother This makes my father the brother-in-law of my child whose step - sister is my father's wife. I am my step - mother's brother - in -law, my wife is her own child's aunt, my son is my father's nephew and I am my OWN GRAND FATHER!!!!!  And you think you have FAMILY PROBLEMS!!!!!!.
Re: Family Problem by rasulua(m): 12:39pm On Jul 20, 2007
Wow lol!
Re: Family Problem by desorlah(f): 12:43pm On Jul 20, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin  Very funny.

Thats why the yoruba culture wont permit u marry someone u're related to in any way.

grin grin
Re: Family Problem by rubie(f): 3:00pm On Aug 02, 2007
It's so weird, how such things happen.
Re: Family Problem by folanusi(m): 9:58am On Aug 03, 2007
Wahala Dey Oh ! angry grin grin

Issue grin grin grin
Re: Family Problem by CrazyMan(m): 8:42pm On Aug 13, 2007
Cool
Re: Family Problem by Kaykerry(m): 10:55am On Aug 14, 2007
It is too complicated
Re: Family Problem by mimiko(f): 11:12am On Aug 14, 2007
na wa oo its only in oyinbo land they display nonchanlancy cool
funny though but scary

(1) (Reply)

The Idiot / The "do As I Say" Father / To All Employees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.