Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,306 members, 7,920,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 08:10 PM

Pump Price Reduction: Buhari Vs Jonathan - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pump Price Reduction: Buhari Vs Jonathan (2543 Views)

If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers / Dangote Announces Reduction In The Price Of Cement / New Tricks Used By Filling Station's Pump Attendant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pump Price Reduction: Buhari Vs Jonathan by Beaf: 2:37am On Jun 01, 2011
Demdem:

Imagine i discussing with some1 yesterday about the state of affairs in this country and him telling me that i should be patient that GEJ hasnt started his tenure. I went mad with this fellow. I made him to understand that this chap has been there for more than a year now and i honestly cant pinpoint any thing of significance.
Honestly, i am not surprised. We warned Nigerians however Nigerians thought otherwise. we all should brace up for more failures from this govt. This is not the first time.
The fisherman failed at the state level (when he was a governor) so why do we all think this fisherman will suceed at the national level?

And when in all the years of your existence did you see anything of significance in Nigeria? Or maybe you consider steady decay due to decades of foolishness to be progress.

We have a pack of fools claiming falsely (as usual) that Buhari built the refineries just to beef up his lacklustre, totally useless and criminal hijack of the Nigerian state at gunpoint. What significant thing did the beast do, other than murder innocent people? A feat he has repeated with the wanton murder of Middle Belters, Southerners and Christians with the help of his almajiri armies; all because he lost the last elections.

What is Buhari's lifetime achievement? Aside from promoting sharia, locking up journalists, 53 suitcases of dosh, killing people and recruiting child voters? None?

Abeg let us hear word jare! Nigeria has moved on from you sad losers and your red-eyed king.
Re: Pump Price Reduction: Buhari Vs Jonathan by Demdem(m): 7:12am On Jun 01, 2011
Beaf:

And when in all the years of your existence did you see anything of significance in Nigeria? Or maybe you consider steady decay due to decades of foolishness to be progress. grin grin grin Of cos, a lot of significant things has happened in Nigeria since independence contrary to your beliefs about me but i insist that for the past year till date since this your remarkable fisherman has been in power, nothing significant has occurred, hopefully this will chnge after today. grin grin grin

We have a pack of fools claiming falsely (as usual) that Buhari built the refineries just to beef up his lacklustre, totally useless and criminal hijack of the Nigerian state at gunpoint. What significant thing did the beast do, other than murder innocent people? A feat he has repeated with the wanton murder of Middle Belters, Southerners and Christians with the help of his almajiri armies; all because he lost the last elections.

What is Buhari's lifetime achievement? Aside from promoting sharia, locking up journalists, 53 suitcases of dosh, killing people and recruiting child voters? None?

Abeg let us hear word jare! Nigeria has moved on from you sad losers and your red-eyed king.

I can see that you have suddenly woken up from your slumber you this GEJ apologist. Where in my post did you read where i made mentioned of Buhari? Let this man enjoy his retirement and let him be. its obvious you have serious issues with that name, anyway, its allowed. i wount start highligting all those things you asked because they have been well thrashed on this forum severally so if you are trully interested the search engine will be of great help for you

Its good to know that kerosene price has suddenly gone down in price (though yet to independently verify). How sustainable this will be is a matter of time.
Re: Pump Price Reduction: Buhari Vs Jonathan by honeric01(m): 2:24pm On Jun 01, 2011
Gboliwe:

apparently, our last sunday prayers have been answered miraculously!
Now you Mr hater should atleast give kudos to GEJ if you really are not a hater. The price is miraculously lower than your N55 price of last year.
Read the article below:http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/05/delta-women-celebrate-reduction-in-kerosene-price/

I am trying not to insult you bro, i am really trying.

We don't buy kerosene on the pages of newspapers, we buy it at the filling stations, i have more than 12 fillings stations around where i live and about 4 sell kerosene, out of these 4, NONE IS SELLING LESS THAN 150, so just shove your newspaper back into whereever they came out from you hear?

Delta state is not NIGERIA for your information!

Because it was made N50 on the pages of paper in Warri means it's N50 in Nigeria?

I pity your likes.
Re: Pump Price Reduction: Buhari Vs Jonathan by Gboliwe: 4:48am On Jun 04, 2011
Its okay if you insult me, you wont be going out of character. Insulting people and making boring blind,lame, deaf,dumb and long arguements are what i've found out you are knownt to do best.
I'll be shocked if you end up without doing either.
I bought kerosene N98 yesterday though not without a crowd. Its an improvement from last week when I bought 135L.
We are progressing
Re: Pump Price Reduction: Buhari Vs Jonathan by honeric01(m): 3:46pm On Jun 04, 2011
^^^^

Thank God all Nigerians are not like you, hence we do be thanking the government for even allowing us drive on the streets.

You bought yours for N98 and not for N50 right?

Well I am buying mine for N220 for 1 bottle and N250 for 1 liter now, call anybody you know that lives in Lagos, ask them how much a liter of kerosene is.

I don't have time for rubbish talk, you can keep licking the government azz, that's your problem, as for me, i resist being treated like a slave in my own country.

it's not just in my part of Lagos it's sold this high, i heard from different callers on various radio stations complaining of the same issue and the price hike too, you can choose to be blind but don't force others into blindness.
Re: Pump Price Reduction: Buhari Vs Jonathan by Demdem(m): 7:44am On Jun 06, 2011
Gboliwe:

Its okay if you insult me, you wont be going out of character. Insulting people and making boring blind,lame, deaf,dumb and long arguements are what i've found out you are knownt to do best.
I'll be shocked if you end up without doing either.
I bought kerosene N98 yesterday though not without a crowd. Its an improvement from last week when I bought 135L.
We are progressing

grin grin at the bolded.
The truth is kerosene isnt readily available and that explains the high cost though there are also several factors. dont be deceived by what that vanguard paper fed you with. Here in Rumuodara PH it varies between N120 and N180 per bottle.
Bottom line is till date, Nigerians are still paying so much for just a liter of kero.
Re: Pump Price Reduction: Buhari Vs Jonathan by houvest: 9:26am On Jun 06, 2011
GEJ carry go. Backbiters will always be at the back. WHATEVER YOU DO THEY WILL FIND A WAY OF SPINNING IT NEGATIVELY. Nothing do you.
Re: Pump Price Reduction: Buhari Vs Jonathan by DrummaBoy(m): 11:06am On Jun 06, 2011
The worst thing to happen to d nation afta d elections isnt d voilence but Nigerians loosings voices bc they voted GEJ,
Re: Pump Price Reduction: Buhari Vs Jonathan by DrummaBoy(m): 11:10am On Jun 06, 2011
d poster wantd us to compare Buhari's plan of revatalizn d energy sector to GEJ plan of merely reducin prices. Truth is,
Re: Pump Price Reduction: Buhari Vs Jonathan by DrummaBoy(m): 11:14am On Jun 06, 2011
dat Buhari plan was more endurin. GEJ could imbibe them.
Lets stop this bickerin. Mere price reductn cant solve Nig trou
Re: Pump Price Reduction: Buhari Vs Jonathan by DrummaBoy(m): 11:19am On Jun 06, 2011
Also I wish Beaf will sheath his avowed hatred 4 Buhari. This forum provides opport 4 intellige discuss and not insults.
Re: Pump Price Reduction: Buhari Vs Jonathan by abacus(m): 5:10pm On Jun 06, 2011
Seun, Beaf: In the name of Jesus,  this will soon hit your family.

Re: Pump Price Reduction: Buhari Vs Jonathan by FeloniousFelon: 9:25pm On Feb 03, 2017
grin
Re: Pump Price Reduction: Buhari Vs Jonathan by FeloniousFelon: 9:31pm On Feb 03, 2017
DrummaBoy:
Also I wish Beaf will sheath his avowed hatred 4 Buhari. This forum provides opport 4 intellige discuss and not insults.

Trash

(1) (2) (Reply)

Luminious Inverter, How Good Are They? / A To Z Of How To Start A Bookkeeping Business / The Secrets Behind Dangote's Business Success Finally Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.