Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,147 members, 7,887,328 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:51 AM

Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit (53355 Views)

Maradona Describes Cristiano Ronaldo In Two Words / Cristiano Ronaldo In Embarrassing Blunder At ATP Finals (Photos) / Juventus Star Cristiano Ronaldo In Tears After Red Card Vs Valencia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by HEAVEN4444: 9:27am On Sep 01, 2021
sad penaldo

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by BabaO2: 9:28am On Sep 01, 2021
No Rooney his supplier, na surplus to requirement e go be last last.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by FarinJini: 9:28am On Sep 01, 2021
Ororo! Cut soap for super eagles na
Re: Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:28am On Sep 01, 2021
All the best to him.

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by Emmyreal4(m): 9:28am On Sep 01, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright
Penaldo in Ngonzi united club kits preparing to start his tapings
Sitting on the gadamnnn box waiting for penalty and tap-ins
stop saying rubbish

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by Angelfrost(m): 9:28am On Sep 01, 2021
While I understand the market value of this player to United, the question remains... Will or Can he translate this hype to goals and needed victories?!!

Such a shame y'all failed to get a proper solid DM... God help Ole and Fred!!!

No serious team should be having defensive and offensive loopholes this tough season.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by HEAVEN4444: 9:28am On Sep 01, 2021
ronaldo done dey old for face ooooo
Re: Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by bizhop01: 9:29am On Sep 01, 2021
Ronaldo will wear number 77
Re: Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by BarrElChapo(m): 9:29am On Sep 01, 2021
And you attached a photoshopped picture of Greenwood undecided

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by Nanj(m): 9:32am On Sep 01, 2021
[quote author=Vabama post=105373455]EPL: Man Utd release pictures of Ronaldo in club’s kit, shirt number still secret

U wlcm Dude.....
Re: Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by optimusprime2(m): 9:33am On Sep 01, 2021
RapistOnBail:

Ronaldo has decided to end his trophies ambition.

Personal effort!

It won't stop him from scoring at least 30 goals this season. And that's the point

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by Kingcalls: 9:33am On Sep 01, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

I pity pogba and Bruno that will be working hard to organise the midfield while Penaldo wait in the box to tap-in

Haters never progress in life...no wonder u are uselessing ur life doing nothing but hate

5 Likes

Re: Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by Endsmustmeet: 9:37am On Sep 01, 2021
well meaning nairalanders, I need ur help my wife just delivered a son but the problem Is she is rh negative, there is an injection she is to take under 48 hrs, it is called rhogam goes for 68000 but I he to search for lesser brand yesterday so I saw immunorhor said it is 36000but since she took in things has been a bit hard...pls I know this is not the best place to seek help but it better to risk than to risk her life and baby...pls kindly help me 3066 348668. first bank
Re: Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by GoshenNLA(m): 9:39am On Sep 01, 2021
Give him 77
.. new season 2021/2022 high quality jerseys for clubs and country now available
#StrictlyOriginal #EPL #LaLiga #SerieA #Bundesliga #NationalTeams
Top notch branding also available, discount on bulk order
Kindly check my signature for more samples

Re: Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by macho44(m): 9:43am On Sep 01, 2021
Vabama:
EPL: Man Utd release pictures of Ronaldo in club’s kit, shirt number still secret

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/01/epl-man-utd-release-pictures-of-ronaldo-in-clubs-kit-shirt-number-still-secret/

Cristiano Ororo!!!! One & Only OLOSHO grin grin grin grin

Tired Of Paying For Premium SEO & DIGITAL MARKETING Tools? Get Instant Access To Over 150+ Premium SEO & DIGITAL Marketing Tools For FREE Today @ FreeToolsHub

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by Lamasta(m): 9:43am On Sep 01, 2021
Nice one cool
Re: Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by toffyz(m): 9:44am On Sep 01, 2021
@ OP, na photoshop be that o
If not, show us like 3 different pictures of him in the jersey
Re: Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 01, 2021
grin

The enemies of Man Utd are in severe pains this season.

My support now spreads from Liverpool to include Man Utd.
Re: Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by bodybuilder: 9:45am On Sep 01, 2021
Photoshop... That's Greenwood.. see Ronaldo here

4 Likes

Re: Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by RevolverOcelot(m): 9:47am On Sep 01, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 01, 2021
Alexas58:
Privileged to watch two great legends play.
Ronaldo is a hard worker, while Messi is naturally talented.

These stars made football fun
Messi is hard working too. I just dont like the way people keep saying it like Messi doesnt wofk hard. His fitness score in PSG says it all.

FYI, Messi has serious challenge with his growth when he was small. No amount of talent could have made him successful without a sound body. He worked hard when Barca bought him. He was dent to Spain just to get hormone treatment and physical training to grow cos he was tiny. He was diagnosed of a condition. Seriously, he worked hard to eat it. And it's why Messi is just 5ft 7. And his trainers hailed him for getting to that height. He was a warrior. He fought hard. Even harder than Ronaldo at that age. Go and watch Messi's training and see machine in training. Just like Ronaldi, Messi is a steel too.

Neither am I a die hard of Messi and ronaldo, I just know that these living legends are breaking records. The way these guys are going, they will end up becoming coach and player even at 40+ years (middle 40s). And when they leave football and decide to get into coaching maybe at 50+ years ....lol, they will be dragging balls with their boys and even maybe register themselves as players too. And pull in when the boys are playing rubbish. Even at 50 years. These two guys are machines.

So, leave natural talent aside. It is more of dedication, perseverance and love of the game. Summing those up equal hardwork.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by Szilard: 9:54am On Sep 01, 2021
Hemanwel:
I am not a Man Utd fan; but, how can a Man U with Cristiano Ronaldo, Edinson Cavani, Marcus Rashford, Paul Pogba, Raphael Varane, David De Gea, etc, not be able to win the league this season?

We sure have a very interesting EPL season ahead!

Ole Gunnar Solkjaer will surprise you grin

The guy ain't a good coach

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by Angelfrost(m): 9:59am On Sep 01, 2021
RapistOnBail:

Ronaldo has decided to end his trophies ambition.

Personal effort!

He has paid his dues... He went back to lend help to the club that made him. Learn to appreciate good things.

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by raphy(m): 10:00am On Sep 01, 2021
This one na photo shop him never wear am well..he is not as sharp as he use to be .
From a Liverpool fan .I remember his last goal was against city...

So this time let's see what he HV ..
Re: Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by ShedrachU(m): 10:00am On Sep 01, 2021
OP post the real photos nah, this one na edit.

He took the real one inside the studio and it's more then one shot.
Re: Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by ShedrachU(m): 10:01am On Sep 01, 2021
bodybuilder:
Photoshop... That's Greenwood.. see Ronaldo here

Thank you.

Don't mind the lazy OP
Re: Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by Angelfrost(m): 10:01am On Sep 01, 2021
Hemanwel:
I am not a Man Utd fan; but, how can a Man U with Cristiano Ronaldo, Edinson Cavani, Marcus Rashford, Paul Pogba, Raphael Varane, David De Gea, etc, not be able to win the league this season?

We sure have a very interesting EPL season ahead!

How can they not win it??!...

Answer: When they have a Norwegian Health Instructor experimenting and tinkering with the squad! tongue

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by joshuaidibia(m): 10:02am On Sep 01, 2021
Vabama:
EPL: Man Utd release pictures of Ronaldo in club’s kit, shirt number still secret

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/01/epl-man-utd-release-pictures-of-ronaldo-in-clubs-kit-shirt-number-still-secret/

Read an article from bleacher sports that utd and EPL reached an agreement for the CR7 number
Re: Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by joshuaidibia(m): 10:06am On Sep 01, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

I pity pogba and Bruno that will be working hard to organise the midfield while Penaldo wait in the box to tap-in

And your lord be harvesting in farmers league

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by Prenonjebose: 10:06am On Sep 01, 2021
At 36, still ready to put in the effort and hard work. Maximum respect to this hard worker. EPL is highly demanding. I know that he would do well, though

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by Interoma(m): 10:07am On Sep 01, 2021
Ronaldo you are my best to none, I wish you long life and more success.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Members Of 1994 Eagles Receive Houses In Abuja (Photos). / Sadio Mane Marries Aisha Tamba In Keur Massar, Senegal / Van der Meyde: I Kissed Ibrahimovic & He Slapped Me, I Got Gay Tendencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.