Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,139 members, 7,880,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:26 PM

Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit (53351 Views)

Maradona Describes Cristiano Ronaldo In Two Words / Cristiano Ronaldo In Embarrassing Blunder At ATP Finals (Photos) / Juventus Star Cristiano Ronaldo In Tears After Red Card Vs Valencia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by sterlingD(m): 10:08am On Sep 01, 2021
Hemanwel:
I am not a Man Utd fan; but, how can a Man U with Cristiano Ronaldo, Edinson Cavani, Marcus Rashford, Paul Pogba, Raphael Varane, David De Gea, etc, not be able to win the league this season?

We sure have a very interesting EPL season ahead!
We will ask OGS at the end of this season

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by jaxxy(m): 10:09am On Sep 01, 2021
He’s back to conquer. The real Goat cool
Re: Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by xamuel17(m): 10:10am On Sep 01, 2021
edited picture of Mason Greenwood
Re: Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by OSESUNATE(m): 10:14am On Sep 01, 2021
Evaromantik:
The real GOAT.

The ONLY player to have scored 100+ goals with his head, his right foot and his left foot respectively.

Very complete player.

"Complete" is the term you use when you can be a striker, assist provider, play maker and help in the defense. It's not when what you can only do is to strike

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by Masterclass32: 10:15am On Sep 01, 2021
Deputy goat himself.
Re: Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by Lujimi11: 10:20am On Sep 01, 2021
Check out my furniture works. You may like them and if you want to have a piece kindly DM, whatsapp: 08145193444

Re: Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by muller101(m): 10:25am On Sep 01, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright
Penaldo in Ngonzi united club kits preparing to start his tapings
Sitting on the gadamnnn box waiting for penalty and tap-ins

I pity pogba and Bruno that will be working hard to organise the midfield while Penaldo wait in the box to tap-in
Everyone should fit in for a particular purpose. Low budget hushpuppi. grin

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by donem: 10:26am On Sep 01, 2021
Hemanwel:
I am not a Man Utd fan; but, how can a Man U with Cristiano Ronaldo, Edinson Cavani, Marcus Rashford, Paul Pogba, Raphael Varane, David De Gea, etc, not be able to win the league this season?

U didn't Add Bruno Fernandez

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by bluefilm: 10:30am On Sep 01, 2021
He will be a great flop during his Second Coming.

This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by Blakpot: 10:31am On Sep 01, 2021
But OP this picture is a fake from days ago.
At least u for upload the official pics na

Re: Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by konamitv: 10:31am On Sep 01, 2021
The King is back

Christiano Ronaldo nutmegs Bruno Fernades at training ground

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNI-f1MC3eE
Re: Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by michelism(m): 10:36am On Sep 01, 2021
Evaromantik:
The real GOAT.

The ONLY player to have scored 100+ goals with his head, his right foot and his left foot respectively.

Very complete player.

Best of all

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by KingKuntah: 10:48am On Sep 01, 2021
Last I checked, Bruno and Pogba didn't complain to you. Don't pity them, they are getting paid for their work
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

I pity pogba and Bruno that will be working hard to organise the midfield while Penaldo wait in the box to tap-in

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by Hemanwel(m): 10:50am On Sep 01, 2021
donem:

U didn't Add Bruno Fernandez
Oh my gosh! Bruno Fernandez o!

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by Blakpot: 10:51am On Sep 01, 2021
Angelfrost:
While I understand the market value of this player to United, the question remains... Will or Can he translate this hype to goals and needed victories?!!

Such a shame y'all failed to get a proper solid DM... God help Ole and Fred!!!

No serious team should be having defensive and offensive loopholes this tough season.

Couldn't agree more. The central midfield should have been fixed to a degree in this window. They should have gone for Saul or Neves. Fred n Pogba in midfield made Wolves look like Bayern.
To think that Mctominay is Man U best midfielder says it all.

Ppl expecting Ole to win the EPL should stop dreaming.
Re: Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by michelism(m): 10:53am On Sep 01, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Ronaldo's tap-ins has won him 5 world best, can you please let us know the highest achievements of all your generations?

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by Angelfrost(m): 10:56am On Sep 01, 2021
Blakpot:

Couldn't agree more. The central midfield should have been fixed to a degree in this window. They should have gone for Saul or Neves. Fred n Pogba in midfield made Wolves look like Bayern.
To think that Mctominay is Man U best midfielder says it all.

Ppl expecting Ole to win the EPL should stop dreaming.

United board and Ole must be on the very same drug... The fact that they even have a sporting director makes it all the more disgraceful.

Fred should never start a top game for any serious club.

I will never understand why Ole will continue holding on to that Brazilian and Martial! It's just funny!!!

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by Blakpot: 11:01am On Sep 01, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
sad penaldo

Lol
Ehn we like am like that.
Penaldo and Pernandes na our property.
E no consign u

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by 24brains(m): 11:03am On Sep 01, 2021
Evaromantik:
The real GOAT.

Very complete player.
hope he scores with his dick too. tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by Leetika: 11:08am On Sep 01, 2021
Lol can’t believe people believed this bull story . This is a photoshopped pics. Look at it well this is not the official pics of Ronaldo In Manchester kit.. don’t be easily deceived guys . Na una type fall for MBA forex and MMM
Re: Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by HEAVEN4444: 11:08am On Sep 01, 2021
Blakpot:

Lol
Ehn we like am like that.
Penaldo and Pernandes na our property.
E no consign u
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by FahBuLous: 11:21am On Sep 01, 2021
Hemanwel:

Old man cavani, old man Ronaldo, shaky de gea and inconsistent Rashford... Make them come win mk I see... Mtcheeeew
Re: Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by Hemanwel(m): 11:47am On Sep 01, 2021
FahBuLous:
Old man cavani, old man Ronaldo, shaky de gea and inconsistent Rashford... Make them come win mk I see... Mtcheeeew
Are you - by any chance -
ruling out experience?

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by UndauntedYOCA(f): 11:48am On Sep 01, 2021
Looks better on him than those of Juve's.
grin
Re: Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by MrColdsweat: 11:53am On Sep 01, 2021
Hemanwel:

You think football is by big names?

We go jam man utd for anfield.
Re: Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by Craigbrown4076: 11:55am On Sep 01, 2021
Alexas58:
Privileged to watch two great legends play.
Ronaldo is a hard worker, while Messi is naturally talented.

These stars made football fun

I don't understand people that say Ronaldo is a "hard worker". I mean, does that term make sense to you at all?

Are you telling me that the rest footballers are lazy? Or they don't work hard enough?
If it was hardwork, don't you think Ngolo Kante would be up there with Ronaldo?

Ronaldo and Messi are both very talented footballers.
Period.
Re: Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by NorthernSerene(m): 12:21pm On Sep 01, 2021
Alexas58:
Privileged to watch two great legends play.
Ronaldo is a hard worker, while Messi is naturally talented.

These stars made football fun
Naturally talented? No bro I disagreed with that, check this out; Messi is also a hard worker while both the two are naturally talented.
Re: Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by Rugaria: 12:30pm On Sep 01, 2021
Edison Cavani always dislikes disrespect. I wouldn't be surprised if he insists on his jersey number
Re: Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by Xixtie(f): 12:57pm On Sep 01, 2021
Isn't this Mason Greenwood
? ??

1 Share

Re: Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by Salis2020: 1:56pm On Sep 01, 2021
kiss cry kiss cryNo 77
Re: Manchester United Release Pictures Of Ronaldo In Club’s Kit by Emola12(m): 3:52pm On Sep 01, 2021
Evaromantik:
The real GOAT.

Very complete player.
lol....to laff sef dey tire me omo see record! bro u sopose to go school for sambisa forest aswear.... where dos idiot chelsea fans? lol dem don go hide inside grandnut bottle U know if u plus G+O+A+T= only person wey no go school naim no go know d answer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Van der Meyde: I Kissed Ibrahimovic & He Slapped Me, I Got Gay Tendencies / Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) / Meet Joash Onyango, The 27-Year-Old Kenyan Footballer Training For AFCON

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.