Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,843 members, 7,902,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 02:19 PM

I Was Scammed The Sum Of 1,070,000 Naira. Please Any Easier Way To Track Them? - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Scammed The Sum Of 1,070,000 Naira. Please Any Easier Way To Track Them? (7515 Views)

What It Means When The Court Grants Bail In The Sum Of N20m Or Any Other Amount / Exposing the Top 7 Richest Nigerian Yahoo boys, who scammed the world / Please Help! A Neighbor Of Mine Was Scammed The Sum Of #115000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Scammed The Sum Of 1,070,000 Naira. Please Any Easier Way To Track Them? by Lamasta(m): 1:54pm On Sep 01, 2021
OP are you writing a book or a story line for a movie which one cos your story don't add up

1 Like

Re: I Was Scammed The Sum Of 1,070,000 Naira. Please Any Easier Way To Track Them? by ultimate77(m): 1:54pm On Sep 01, 2021
Harddiskng:
Any story that is this long is either false or shows how greedy the OP is.

As an Uber driver, you do your work get paid: finish. Anything in between, refer to my first sentence grin

Greedy for how much? Not even 1m can make me get greedy
Re: I Was Scammed The Sum Of 1,070,000 Naira. Please Any Easier Way To Track Them? by ugwumichael(m): 1:59pm On Sep 01, 2021
ultimate77:

How about adding 70,000 on top the 1m

3 Likes

Re: I Was Scammed The Sum Of 1,070,000 Naira. Please Any Easier Way To Track Them? by Antmanned(m): 2:03pm On Sep 01, 2021
Re: I Was Scammed The Sum Of 1,070,000 Naira. Please Any Easier Way To Track Them? by ultimate77(m): 2:22pm On Sep 01, 2021
ugwumichael:

You trying to mock me right? Good one
Re: I Was Scammed The Sum Of 1,070,000 Naira. Please Any Easier Way To Track Them? by x123xlolls(m): 2:25pm On Sep 01, 2021
I finally learned something from this thread.

What I learned:
A. Some people will just come to your thread/life just to attack you

B. Some people will just start blaming you for nothing

C. Some people will never appreciate your effort, and they are not paying you for the write up

D. What ever you are doing, if it involves many people, you just have to calm down and be strong otherwise you cannot reach your goal as you will waste your time fighting people.

Note: pls re read again, this points are between OP and Nlanders commenting

9 Likes

Re: I Was Scammed The Sum Of 1,070,000 Naira. Please Any Easier Way To Track Them? by ugwumichael(m): 2:27pm On Sep 01, 2021
ultimate77:

You trying to mock me right? Good one

I am sorry bro, please go straight to the point so people can help you profer a solution that will recover your funds.
Re: I Was Scammed The Sum Of 1,070,000 Naira. Please Any Easier Way To Track Them? by ultimate77(m): 2:28pm On Sep 01, 2021
ugwumichael:

I am sorry bro, please go straight to the point so people can help you profer a solution that will recover your funds.

I'm done writing bro.
Re: I Was Scammed The Sum Of 1,070,000 Naira. Please Any Easier Way To Track Them? by luizpippo(m): 2:31pm On Sep 01, 2021
How do you transfer 500k to someone on behalf of someone you dont know?

Which one in the picture is the girl?

1 Like

Re: I Was Scammed The Sum Of 1,070,000 Naira. Please Any Easier Way To Track Them? by ultimate77(m): 2:36pm On Sep 01, 2021
luizpippo:
How do you transfer 500k to someone on behalf of someone you dont know?

Which one in the picture is the girl?

I dint tranfer to the pos guy, I paid with my card. I wasn't sure I was in my right sense.
The one on the bed.

2 Shares

Re: I Was Scammed The Sum Of 1,070,000 Naira. Please Any Easier Way To Track Them? by ultimate77(m): 2:36pm On Sep 01, 2021
ugwumichael:

I've edited all the post with the straight story bro
Re: I Was Scammed The Sum Of 1,070,000 Naira. Please Any Easier Way To Track Them? by Harddiskng(m): 2:37pm On Sep 01, 2021
ultimate77:

Like i said greedy or false wink
Re: I Was Scammed The Sum Of 1,070,000 Naira. Please Any Easier Way To Track Them? by ultimate77(m): 2:42pm On Sep 01, 2021
Harddiskng:

Like i said greedy or false wink
I wasn't greedy. Clearly I was jazzed man.
Re: I Was Scammed The Sum Of 1,070,000 Naira. Please Any Easier Way To Track Them? by kestolove95(m): 2:48pm On Sep 01, 2021
dem don use northern jazz for u...,chai
Re: I Was Scammed The Sum Of 1,070,000 Naira. Please Any Easier Way To Track Them? by arthurwillia(m): 2:53pm On Sep 01, 2021
For someone that can type plenty grammar like this
You no try oo

1 Like

Re: I Was Scammed The Sum Of 1,070,000 Naira. Please Any Easier Way To Track Them? by aminusodiq(m): 2:54pm On Sep 01, 2021
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: I Was Scammed The Sum Of 1,070,000 Naira. Please Any Easier Way To Track Them? by ugwumichael(m): 3:08pm On Sep 01, 2021
How about checking if there numbers are on Facebook then a Friend of yours add up and chat with them then along the line request to hang out. You can use this technique especially on her friend as the main culprit will always be vigilant considering that she committed a crime.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique
Seun
Plus help a brother to the permanent site for input from the larger community

3 Likes

Re: I Was Scammed The Sum Of 1,070,000 Naira. Please Any Easier Way To Track Them? by ugwumichael(m): 3:11pm On Sep 01, 2021
Also can you trace those persons that looked after her in the hospital?
Re: I Was Scammed The Sum Of 1,070,000 Naira. Please Any Easier Way To Track Them? by emirateman1: 3:24pm On Sep 01, 2021
I pray God give you back all what u have lost. So sorry

1 Like

Re: I Was Scammed The Sum Of 1,070,000 Naira. Please Any Easier Way To Track Them? by WhatCanIsay(m): 3:31pm On Sep 01, 2021
ugwumichael:

We all are looking for an opportunity to make honest money. The op is not greedy, if as a Uber driver someone engages you for a whole day, some people have made more than 70k just from that.

I believe what happened to the op was more than what meets the eyes.

Op I have no solution only to wish you luck, such a human like the Amina needs to be put out of circulation.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Scammed The Sum Of 1,070,000 Naira. Please Any Easier Way To Track Them? by ugwumichael(m): 3:35pm On Sep 01, 2021
WhatCanIsay:

We all are looking for an opportunity to make honest money. The op is not greedy, if as a Uber driver someone engages you for a whole day, some people have made more than 70k just from that.

Op I have no solution only to wish you luck, such a human like the Amina needs to be put out of circulation.

OP wasn't straight with his story when I made this reply, you can also see that from other persons comment before he modified. Well I have already apologized to him and I pray he gets his money back

3 Likes

Re: I Was Scammed The Sum Of 1,070,000 Naira. Please Any Easier Way To Track Them? by WhatCanIsay(m): 3:37pm On Sep 01, 2021
ugwumichael:

OP wasn't straight with his story when I made this reply, you can also see that from other persons comment before he modified. Well I have already apologized to him and I pray he gets his money back

Alright, I have seen your subsequent comments, you did well

2 Likes

Re: I Was Scammed The Sum Of 1,070,000 Naira. Please Any Easier Way To Track Them? by ultimate77(m): 3:42pm On Sep 01, 2021
ugwumichael:
Also can you trace those persons that looked after her in the hospital?

The police won't give me that.. I just tire for them

1 Like

Re: I Was Scammed The Sum Of 1,070,000 Naira. Please Any Easier Way To Track Them? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 01, 2021
OP, please don't do anything stupid..

I know exactly how you feel, cause I've been there.

It might seem as if all hope is lost, but you'll look back at this day and be grateful for not giving up.

Take every day as it comes, and do your best.

If you need someone to talk to, reach me via my signature... It's well!

2 Likes

Re: I Was Scammed The Sum Of 1,070,000 Naira. Please Any Easier Way To Track Them? by ultimate77(m): 3:44pm On Sep 01, 2021
WhatCanIsay:

Thank you so much bro.. Just help see if it can get to front page.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Scammed The Sum Of 1,070,000 Naira. Please Any Easier Way To Track Them? by ultimate77(m): 3:45pm On Sep 01, 2021
HenryDion:
OP, please don't do anything stupid..

I know exactly how you feel, cause I've been there.

It might seem as if all hope is lost, but you'll look back at this day and be grateful for not giving up.

Take every day as it comes, and do your best.

If you need someone to talk to, reach me via my signature... It's well!

Thanks bro for your kind words, I really appreciate.

1 Like

Re: I Was Scammed The Sum Of 1,070,000 Naira. Please Any Easier Way To Track Them? by ultimate77(m): 3:47pm On Sep 01, 2021
arthurwillia:
For someone that can type plenty grammar like this
You no try oo

You won't understand bro.. I'm a techie... But I saw wetin pass me
Re: I Was Scammed The Sum Of 1,070,000 Naira. Please Any Easier Way To Track Them? by Xixtie(f): 4:03pm On Sep 01, 2021
I'm so sorry for your loss OP.
This happened to someone close to me before. I perfectly understand what went down.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Scammed The Sum Of 1,070,000 Naira. Please Any Easier Way To Track Them? by Ola17: 4:16pm On Sep 01, 2021
Sorry for your loss op, I pray you recover your money. Just an observation op, you appear as an empathetic person, don’t always let this trait rule your business dealings.

One thing I learnt from this story is:
1-Your instincts/gut feelings are correct most times.
2-If it’s too good to be true, it most probably is not true.

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44.

4 Likes

Re: I Was Scammed The Sum Of 1,070,000 Naira. Please Any Easier Way To Track Them? by RPirez: 4:24pm On Sep 01, 2021
Nigerians sha...
Re: I Was Scammed The Sum Of 1,070,000 Naira. Please Any Easier Way To Track Them? by arthurwillia(m): 4:33pm On Sep 01, 2021
ultimate77:

You won't understand bro.. I'm a techie... But I saw wetin pass me

Sorry bro

1 Like

Re: I Was Scammed The Sum Of 1,070,000 Naira. Please Any Easier Way To Track Them? by MikeMicheal(m): 4:36pm On Sep 01, 2021
For those too lazy too ready, here is the summary:

The OP went to buy uber and they told him no more fish, so he bought the bike.
After buying the uber he then paid money to a pastor to catch the rat.
Now how can how get back his money from the uber?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahoo Plus; Disgusting Video Of Man Eating Lady's Poo Directly From Her Anus / ILE-IFE: Hausa Man Calls Yorubas Cockroaches. Threatens To Kill. Replied(pics) / The Latest On The 4 Uniport Students Killed By Aluu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.