Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,696 members, 7,889,212 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:14 AM

My thing falls each time I remember fulani herdsmen- Gov Ortom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My thing falls each time I remember fulani herdsmen- Gov Ortom (1631 Views)

We Pay N100,000 Compensation To Fulani Herdsmen ā€“ Gov Ikpeazu / David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, Iā€™m Still Pained / President Buhari Not Responsible For Benue Killings ā€“ Gov Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My thing falls each time I remember fulani herdsmen- Gov Ortom by CR777: 7:51pm On Sep 01, 2021
This man is a nightmare to this administration.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My thing falls each time I remember fulani herdsmen- Gov Ortom by Kennyprince: 7:58pm On Sep 01, 2021
Only people from outside benue state that doesnt know ortom that ll sympathise with these empty noise he usually makes.

Gov ortom has failed as a leader and so he always seeks avenues to blame the FG by making headlines daily so people shd know he is working.

Go to benue state and see the condition of roads there. No infrastructure, all state owned companies are either sold or closed down, no salaries, no projects, nothing.

He has virtually bought all the available plots of land in makurdi, the state capital and converted same to his "oracle business limited"

Ortom is a disgrace!!!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My thing falls each time I remember fulani herdsmen- Gov Ortom by ToastingAllowan: 8:01pm On Sep 01, 2021
My thing goes flat grin
Re: My thing falls each time I remember fulani herdsmen- Gov Ortom by mrvitalis(m): 8:01pm On Sep 01, 2021
Kennyprince:
Only people from outside benue state that doesnt know ortom that ll sympathise with these empty noise he usually makes.

Gov ortom has failed as a leader and so he always seeks avenues to blame the FG by making headlines daily so people shd know he is working.

Go to benue state and see the condition of roads there. No infrastructure, all state owned companies are either sold or closed down, no salaries, no projects, nothing.

He has virtually bought all the available plots of land in makurdi, the state capital and converted same to his "oracle business limited"

Ortom is a disgrace!!!
When people like u talk without blaming buhari we already know where u belong to or support

Kogi to enugu to benue to jos to taraba to yobe to brono to kastina to kaduna to zamfara to Niger see all ortoms fault we gree

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My thing falls each time I remember fulani herdsmen- Gov Ortom by yinkus6750(m): 8:06pm On Sep 01, 2021
We really need a witness to confirm what Gov Ortom is saying.
How come he even had an erection, knowing people are in IDP, or it was only when his on top, he remembers them?
Everything in Nigeria has been politicised.

3 Likes

Re: My thing falls each time I remember fulani herdsmen- Gov Ortom by CR777: 8:09pm On Sep 01, 2021
Lalasticlala please take this to front page so Gov Ortom's thing go stop to dey fall abeg.

1 Like

Re: My thing falls each time I remember fulani herdsmen- Gov Ortom by BKayy: 8:14pm On Sep 01, 2021
OYO state is the real problem here.
If only Seyi Makinde will be patriotic and surrender 25% of unused land in Oyo to Fulani Herdsmen.
If only, he will be human enough to do so, this thing would have ended years ago but No. He prefers people to be killed for no reason.
Oyo people make una fear God oh. Tell Seyi Makinde to surrender 25% of the land you people are not using For the sake of the Nigeria you people love and cherish

1 Like

Re: My thing falls each time I remember fulani herdsmen- Gov Ortom by TarOrfeeek: 8:16pm On Sep 01, 2021
But anytime Fulani Herdsmen kills Christians in Middle Belt, Buhari's thing becomes hard like iron rod.

This goes to show that Samuel Ortom had the interest of his people at heart.

1 Like

Re: My thing falls each time I remember fulani herdsmen- Gov Ortom by thundafire: 8:20pm On Sep 01, 2021
Kennyprince:

Ortom is a disgrace!!!
I did my primary and secondary in Benue state,sorry to say nothing changed in my eye in the state,it seems Ortom went to Study disaster course to wreck the state. Bad thing is the average youth in Benue will argue and fight over PDP and APC but they suffer because of no job

4 Likes

Re: My thing falls each time I remember fulani herdsmen- Gov Ortom by Wawelexy(m): 8:24pm On Sep 01, 2021
OK it falls after first round? See cruise, we know u re fighting this against this wicked administration but this one wey u talk no enter at all
Re: My thing falls each time I remember fulani herdsmen- Gov Ortom by FarahAideed: 8:27pm On Sep 01, 2021
Wonderful

2 Likes

Re: My thing falls each time I remember fulani herdsmen- Gov Ortom by yarimo(m): 8:43pm On Sep 01, 2021
But your thing don't fall when you think you have abandoned your duty to provide good governance to benue state as governor abi? Useless failure angry

2 Likes

Re: My thing falls each time I remember fulani herdsmen- Gov Ortom by scribble: 8:47pm On Sep 01, 2021
Buhari is really the biggest slowpoke to ever lead a nation

Empty numbskull

1 Like

Re: My thing falls each time I remember fulani herdsmen- Gov Ortom by gasparpisciotta: 8:54pm On Sep 01, 2021
Make we recommend correct Alagbo for Ortom or else madam will Tega him....

Humpty dumpty erection is not a good testimony
Re: My thing falls each time I remember fulani herdsmen- Gov Ortom by Blackfire(m): 9:10pm On Sep 01, 2021
Benue people should warn ortom the nothing to stop calling our tribe, president.... or else??
Re: My thing falls each time I remember fulani herdsmen- Gov Ortom by salam8528: 9:26pm On Sep 01, 2021
He should tell the world about his Tiv malitias and their feud with Jikuns..stop blaming Fulani's for ur failure

2 Likes

Re: My thing falls each time I remember fulani herdsmen- Gov Ortom by jerryunit48: 11:25pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ortom did not say that

1 Like

Re: My thing falls each time I remember fulani herdsmen- Gov Ortom by tydi(m): 12:48am On Sep 02, 2021
Wait till you marry or assigned a Fulani woman to when her people might had jihaded the whole Nigeria then we know what you say then .

The earliest we kick the vegetable out ; the easiest we breath a fresh again .

1 Like

Re: My thing falls each time I remember fulani herdsmen- Gov Ortom by BeardedMeat(m): 2:10am On Sep 02, 2021
Kennyprince:

Ortom is a disgrace!!!
How many months salary is he owing? Show proof pls.
Re: My thing falls each time I remember fulani herdsmen- Gov Ortom by bjtinz: 2:52am On Sep 02, 2021
grin shocked is this real??

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: We Cannot Release Him, Let Him Account For His Actions - Buhari / Nda Parade For Asiwaju: A Demonstration Of Passion And Love / Buhari Plans To Force Consensus, Secretly Allows Withdrawal Form To Be Printed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.