Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,976 members, 7,903,113 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 03:24 AM

Dr. Chikwe Ihekweazu Bags WHO Appointment As Assistant DG - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dr. Chikwe Ihekweazu Bags WHO Appointment As Assistant DG (22026 Views)

Nigerians Aged 20 To 40 Spreading COVID-19 — Dr Chikwe Ihekweazu / Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet / Chikwe Ihekweazu Not Quarantined, But On Self-Isolation For 14 Days - NCDC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Chikwe Ihekweazu Bags WHO Appointment As Assistant DG by zlantanfan: 4:42pm On Sep 02, 2021
Limassol:
If so the monicker should be "antitrinity" not the other way round. Besides, not all christains belive in the trinity doctrine - chatolics do but jehovah witness don't. Just to be clear - anti means against or opposed, a christain is one who belives in christ and follows his teachings. Add that and people with this trait are called bigots.
you get time sha
Re: Dr. Chikwe Ihekweazu Bags WHO Appointment As Assistant DG by hardon1(m): 4:45pm On Sep 02, 2021
Am not surprise... If you listened to his reportage during the heat of the pandemic last year... You go know the man sound die!

1 Like

Re: Dr. Chikwe Ihekweazu Bags WHO Appointment As Assistant DG by Lamasta(m): 4:47pm On Sep 02, 2021
Appointment well deserved Dr. Chike did well during this covid 19 brouhaha, he makes me remember Prof Onyebuchi Chukwu during the Ebola virus saga too.....

We congratulate him and wish him well

1 Like

Re: Dr. Chikwe Ihekweazu Bags WHO Appointment As Assistant DG by GoodnewsAdeleye: 4:48pm On Sep 02, 2021
Congratulations to him for this great appointment
Re: Dr. Chikwe Ihekweazu Bags WHO Appointment As Assistant DG by Uptown7(m): 4:50pm On Sep 02, 2021
englishmart:
If half the potentials of the igbos are tapped, Nigeria will be five-times better than the USA and China combined. Just give us biafra and see rapid development in 6-weeks. Within one-year, we'd become world power
Of course they know this and that's why they are wholeheartedly against it.

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Chikwe Ihekweazu Bags WHO Appointment As Assistant DG by AuntLaVIV(f): 4:50pm On Sep 02, 2021
Re: Dr. Chikwe Ihekweazu Bags WHO Appointment As Assistant DG by Ibkhaleel: 4:52pm On Sep 02, 2021
zlantanfan:
Barkindo is a quota system product filling One Nijeria slot on oil that his region doesn't produce

Abba tafida nothing came up on Google

Ali pate is just a quota system "physician" that has retired to the west nothing spectacular about him

I don't think i need to reply some one from a region where the world has designated Terrorists from

Someone where the world agrees to be nigeria poverty capital

Someone from a place where the world focus it's humanitarian aids to just like Somalia

Someone who bill Gates and the world knows as polio capital of the world

Someone from a region with 3 highest Terrorists index in the world

I believe these are just a few of the things the world knows about your people who have brought good image before them

Need i add within Nigeria your region is the only cease pit of crime, violence, destruction, on everynews currently
Ndi Every Northerner Is A Product Of Quota System, Chew On This ...

Do You Remember the Pacesetter, SARKI ABBA from KANO State

In the cold hamattan of 1984, a Kano Indigene from SCIENCE Secondary School Dawakin Tofa did the unthinkable!!!

He scored 9 distinctions (8 A1 and 1 A2) in his West African Senior School Certificate (WASC) Exams. This achievement seemed unrealistic and never happened that the authorities at Lagos assumed it was a cheat.

In order to prove their assumptions right, a car was sent to pick up 16yr old Sarki Abba straight from Dawakin TOFA where he was made to retake the whole 9 exams in the duration of 3 days.

After marking the rescheduled exams, he scored 9 A1 (the only 'A2' he had in English Language before the retake, became 'A1' resulted to 9 A1)

Faced with shock, the Lagos authorities saved face by apologizing and instituting the National Merit Award making Sarki Abba its first recipient.

In 1989/90 school session, also at 21, Sarki Abba graduated as OVERALL BEST Medical Student, OVERALL BEST Graduating Student at ABU, Zaria. Sarki was then invited to U.S.A where he continued his studies, work and lives there since then.

Sarki Abba is presently a Professor of Urology and Pathology at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, USA. Also, MD, PhD, at the John T. Grayhack Professor of Urological Research.

Prof. Sarki Abba's research program is focused on understanding the molecular mechanisms that drive cancer initiation, progression and recurrence with the ultimate goal of developing therapies that interfere with these processes. His work has particularly focused on Prostate Cancer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr. Chikwe Ihekweazu Bags WHO Appointment As Assistant DG by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 02, 2021
adagba001:

12 persons actually liked this...
Wow!

You don’t know these people. That is “minus 20” (-20) in play. grin
Re: Dr. Chikwe Ihekweazu Bags WHO Appointment As Assistant DG by Bushbaby123(m): 5:02pm On Sep 02, 2021
Indirectly they have HARVESTED another super brain from Nigeria.
Re: Dr. Chikwe Ihekweazu Bags WHO Appointment As Assistant DG by hardon1(m): 5:04pm On Sep 02, 2021
Masterkernel1:

Only Anambra state alone has more renounced scholars than the entire North.

May I remind you that North is the illiteracy capital of the world. While Eastern states take the highest unity school cut-off of 138, some states in the North takes 9

I was shocked when I actually saw the cut off for unity schools... This quota system thing in this country should stop, one region cant be paying unnecessary price for the backwardness if another

A child from the south would write exam and won't be given admission just because he/she come from a state termed educationally more developed.

Total score for common entrance is 200, most southern states have cutoff marked above 100 which is 50% of the score.

I was shocked seeing some northern states having 20,15 and even 9 as cut off mark. And I asked my self why at all is the essense of the exam for them. Admission given under gross failure, just because such one is from the north

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Chikwe Ihekweazu Bags WHO Appointment As Assistant DG by zlantanfan: 5:06pm On Sep 02, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

In the cold hamattan of 1984, a Kano Indigene from SCIENCE Secondary School Dawakin Tofa did the unthinkable!!!

He scored 9 distinctions (8 A1 and 1 A2) in his West African Senior School Certificate (WASC) Exams. This achievement seemed unrealistic and never happened that the authorities at Lagos assumed it was a cheat.

In order to prove their assumptions right, a car was sent to pick up 16yr old Sarki Abba straight from Dawakin TOFA where he was made to retake the whole 9 exams in the duration of 3 days.

After marking the rescheduled exams, he scored 9 A1 (the only 'A2' he had in English Language before the retake, became 'A1' resulted to 9 A1)

Faced with shock, the Lagos authorities saved face by apologizing and instituting the National Merit Award making Sarki Abba its first recipient.

In 1989/90 school session, also at 21, Sarki Abba graduated as OVERALL BEST Medical Student, OVERALL BEST Graduating Student at ABU, Zaria. Sarki was then invited to U.S.A where he continued his studies, work and lives there since then.

Sarki Abba is presently a Professor of Urology and Pathology at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, USA. Also, MD, PhD, at the John T. Grayhack Professor of Urological Research.

Prof. Sarki Abba's research program is focused on understanding the molecular mechanisms that drive cancer initiation, progression and recurrence with the ultimate goal of developing therapies that interfere with these processes. His work has particularly focused on Prostate Cancer.
This same stale story

I asked you to bring the link up but you had none

Do I need to tell you the thousands of southerners doing well in academics overseas both as students and lecturers

You know you don't want to go that lane

Na your own people term themselves educationally handicapped when asked why their unity school cut off must be 2

1 Like

Re: Dr. Chikwe Ihekweazu Bags WHO Appointment As Assistant DG by dingbang(m): 5:10pm On Sep 02, 2021
SlyDev:
He's an igala man..... I sabi ipob head structure
keep quiet.
Re: Dr. Chikwe Ihekweazu Bags WHO Appointment As Assistant DG by KingOfAllIgbos: 5:13pm On Sep 02, 2021
englishmart:
If half the potentials of the igbos are tapped, Nigeria will be five-times better than the USA and China combined. Just give us biafra and see rapid development in 6-weeks. Within one-year, we'd become world power

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr. Chikwe Ihekweazu Bags WHO Appointment As Assistant DG by Masterkernel1: 5:14pm On Sep 02, 2021
hardon1:

I was shocked when I actually saw the cut off for unity schools... This quota system thing in this country should stop, one region cant be paying unnecessary price for the backwardness if another

A child from the south would write exam and won't be given admission just because he/she come from a state termed educationally more developed.

Total score for common entrance is 200, most southern states have cutoff marked above 100 which is 50% of the score.

I was shocked seeing some northern states having 20,15 and even 9 as cut off mark. And I asked my self why at all is the essense of the exam for them. Admission given under gross failure, just because such one is from the north

Even if it's written in Arabic, ticking 200 questions without knowing what they're saying, why won't one score 9 or 20?

They're fooling themselves. Even those ones that come Nairaland, are semi-illiterate.
Re: Dr. Chikwe Ihekweazu Bags WHO Appointment As Assistant DG by Ibkhaleel: 5:17pm On Sep 02, 2021
zlantanfan:
This same stale story

I asked you to bring the link up but you had none

Do I need to tell you the thousands of southerners doing well in academics overseas both as students and lecturers

You know you don't want to go that lane

Na your own people term themselves educationally handicapped when asked why their unity school cut off must be 2
I am a pure Northerner and by all standard I am far better than you! And none of your family members can match my I.q and qualification...

So keep ranting online half baked illiterate
Re: Dr. Chikwe Ihekweazu Bags WHO Appointment As Assistant DG by Masterkernel1: 5:21pm On Sep 02, 2021
Anazp:
lies. What have the igbos done with the five states they'll Havein? Aba is a slum, owerri is a prostitutes den while Onitsha is a hideout for thieves and criminals

You aren't but frustrated by our daily thrives, I'm sorry... We moveeeee.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Chikwe Ihekweazu Bags WHO Appointment As Assistant DG by zlantanfan: 5:36pm On Sep 02, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
I am a pure Northerner and by all standard I am far better than you! And none of your family members can match my I.q and qualification...

So keep ranting online half baked illiterate
lol grin pains of a deranged infidel

Keep using 2/400 to get admission

Never quote my moniker again, drink your tears
Re: Dr. Chikwe Ihekweazu Bags WHO Appointment As Assistant DG by jimyjames(m): 5:40pm On Sep 02, 2021
SlyDev:
He's an igala man..... I sabi ipob head structure
No he's a Fulani man, he resemble Buhari grin clown
Re: Dr. Chikwe Ihekweazu Bags WHO Appointment As Assistant DG by Ibkhaleel: 5:45pm On Sep 02, 2021
zlantanfan:
lol grin pains of a deranged infidel

Keep using 2/400 to get admission

Never quote my moniker again, drink your tears
I studied at FGC and was the best graduating student....I secured 300+ in the NCEE everyone knows that! And even today i challenge you to come up for a debate lemme deal with your Criminal brain and reset it....
Re: Dr. Chikwe Ihekweazu Bags WHO Appointment As Assistant DG by Limassol(m): 5:54pm On Sep 02, 2021
zlantanfan:
you get time sha
My brother there is nothing wrong in educating the guy.
Re: Dr. Chikwe Ihekweazu Bags WHO Appointment As Assistant DG by zlantanfan: 6:02pm On Sep 02, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
I studied at FGC and was the best graduating student....I secured 300+ in the NCEE everyone knows that! And even today i challenge you to come up for a debate lemme deal with your Criminal brain and reset it....
Quota idiot you have failed at all the debate so far so what are you saying

Don't let schooling with your fellow cows up north deceive you

Blind in the midst of blind

Brick head

1 Like

Re: Dr. Chikwe Ihekweazu Bags WHO Appointment As Assistant DG by Mavor: 6:07pm On Sep 02, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

So you need to go as far back as 1984 or 1990 to find someone?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Chikwe Ihekweazu Bags WHO Appointment As Assistant DG by victorazy(m): 6:13pm On Sep 02, 2021
ogbuefi677:

is Amaka grin

Kai!
E sweet dai! grin

1 Like

Re: Dr. Chikwe Ihekweazu Bags WHO Appointment As Assistant DG by victorazy(m): 6:13pm On Sep 02, 2021
shadyLP:

Amaka........... grin

Kai!
E sweet dai! grin

God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Chikwe Ihekweazu Bags WHO Appointment As Assistant DG by victorazy(m): 6:15pm On Sep 02, 2021
BKayy:

Amaka

Kai!
E sweet dai! grin

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Dr. Chikwe Ihekweazu Bags WHO Appointment As Assistant DG by victorazy(m): 6:17pm On Sep 02, 2021
BKayy:

Amaka

Yes o!
Re: Dr. Chikwe Ihekweazu Bags WHO Appointment As Assistant DG by JustforMen: 6:32pm On Sep 02, 2021
AntiChristian:

Who won't and why?

Christian doctors won go practice for Saudi.

Make I go Vatican go practice too abi?

because Saudi Muslim are so daft to be doctors?

The Vatican does not lack brilliant doctors.
not everything is religion... it is purely economics.
Saudi has the money but lack doctors. Nigeria has doctors that are not well paid so Saudi is using what they have to get what they need... it has nothing to do with Christians or Muslims... you bigot!

Saudi doesn't give a fvck about your religious fanatism. the crown prince just wants to enjoy life.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Chikwe Ihekweazu Bags WHO Appointment As Assistant DG by Ibkhaleel: 7:05pm On Sep 02, 2021
Mavor:
So you need to go as far back as 1984 or 1990 to find someone?
Show us your own....if not the yahoo boys
Re: Dr. Chikwe Ihekweazu Bags WHO Appointment As Assistant DG by Ibkhaleel: 7:07pm On Sep 02, 2021
zlantanfan:
Quota idiot you have failed at all the debate so far so what are you saying

Don't let schooling with your fellow cows up north deceive you

Blind in the midst of blind

Brick head
The cow is far more better than you Ipigs people with defeleted IQ bunch of infidels
Re: Dr. Chikwe Ihekweazu Bags WHO Appointment As Assistant DG by zlantanfan: 7:11pm On Sep 02, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
The cow is far more better than you Ipigs people with defeleted IQ bunch of infidels
ewobi I know igbos torment your inferior shallow heads

Go to front page, i said am not Igbo brick head

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I'm A Kidney Patient, 6 Years Post Transplant / Biography Of Prof. Mohammed Nasir Sambo: The New NHIS Boss (Photo) / Househelp Forcefully Delivers 6-month-old Baby In Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.