Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,466 members, 7,978,523 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 09:50 AM

Serves Her Right - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Serves Her Right (572 Views)

My Woman Loves Me Less When I Treat Her Right. / I'm Dumping Her Right Away / Her Husband Caught Her Right In The Act, Can You Believe It... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serves Her Right by Frank2021: 11:34pm On Sep 03, 2021
I was dating a girl and I love her so much but later she left me for another guy and even use me as errand boy. I vow to pay back I use string and drew dirty water from bathroom gutters and spray it on her pant where the vagina will be placed.i did it many times before she pack out. Please can such water affect her since it dries inside the pant
Re: Serves Her Right by Nobody: 1:46am On Sep 04, 2021
See him....! He's a very wicked boy. And he is happy about it. angry

1 Like

Re: Serves Her Right by realonecrilar(m): 6:18am On Sep 04, 2021
I trust you're still an underage for a relationship.

It does not change anything.

1 Like

Re: Serves Her Right by Caramia2020(m): 7:51am On Sep 04, 2021
Small pikin, is like u were dating a senior aunty in ur neighborhood? But ur sense of reasoning is shallow o. Shameful.

1 Like

Re: Serves Her Right by Frank2021: 8:48am On Sep 04, 2021
Lol
Caramia2020:
Small pikin, is like u were dating a senior aunty in ur neighborhood? But ur sense of reasoning is shallow o. Shameful.

(1) (Reply)

Video: Couple Stuck While Bathing In A River, Man Ask For Forgiveness / Lady Narrates How She Discovered Her Boyfriend Was Cheating Her / My Brothers Phone Got Stolen During This Wizkid Concert. What Can I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.