Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,132 members, 7,880,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:47 PM

Lady Narrates How She Discovered Her Boyfriend Was Cheating Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Narrates How She Discovered Her Boyfriend Was Cheating Her (564 Views)

How I Found Out My Husband Was Cheating And Had A Boyfriend (Video) / How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Narrates How She Discovered Her Boyfriend Was Cheating Her by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 09, 2021
A young lady has taken to Jodel app to reveal how she found out her boyfriend was cheating on her,

Narrating, the lady said she went to her boyfriend’s place and wanted to cook groundnut soup with rice because that’s his favourite.

According to her, there was a black rubber in the freezer moulded like meat because it was hard.

She said, she noticed it was not meat but clothes and panties after she defrosted the hard black robber she thought was meat.

See the screenshots below:

https://www.browngh.com/lady-narrates-how-she-discovered-her-boyfriend-was-cheating-after-she-mistook-ladys-panties-and-clothes-moulded-like-meat-inside-black-robber-in-his-freezer-when-she-wanted-to-cook/

Re: Lady Narrates How She Discovered Her Boyfriend Was Cheating Her by Ebubechuwku(m): 11:01am On Dec 09, 2021
shocked
Is he cheating or a skull miner?

How person go keep cloth for deep freeze.

Something is fishy, he is into something else apart from cheating.
Re: Lady Narrates How She Discovered Her Boyfriend Was Cheating Her by nerdfrost(m): 11:07am On Dec 09, 2021
Man wasn't wise enough grin
Re: Lady Narrates How She Discovered Her Boyfriend Was Cheating Her by BlackfireX: 3:00pm On Dec 09, 2021
Skull miners... grin

(1) (Reply)

See This Before You Sleep / Female UK Lawmaker Wants A 6pm Curfew For ALL Men After Sarah Everard Murder / MEN!! I Think Our Little Boys Are Doomed In The Hands Of Female Molestors!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.