Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,755 members, 7,915,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:33 PM

See as they are pampering fulani killers caught this morning - GRAPHIC PHOTOS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See as they are pampering fulani killers caught this morning - GRAPHIC PHOTOS (11360 Views)

ESN fulfils threat kills three men who didn't sit at home this morning GRAPHIC / Fayemi Accused Of Pampering Fulani Herdsmen Because Of 2023 'presidential' / Fayemi Accused Of Pampering Fulani Herdsmen Over His 2023 ‘presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See as they are pampering fulani killers caught this morning - GRAPHIC PHOTOS by Rolings: 5:57am On Sep 05, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

No fvcks giving.... Kill by sword die by sword.

The day native Hausas , Nupes , Gwaris and Kanuri rise up against Fulanis that's the day Nigeria would have peace

Hausa slaves , with the help of British colonial soldiers and constabulary once chased off Fulanis and took back territories, they can still do it again if pushed to the wall

Let them be waiting for buhari

Me i have never believed fulanis have upper hand against any tribe .......its the tribes that are too docile and allow fulani intimidations....
What state governors collect as security vote is more than enough to fund and equip a semblence of a state police but they will rather embezzle the money and cry to abuja
Re: See as they are pampering fulani killers caught this morning - GRAPHIC PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 7:22am On Sep 05, 2021
Rolings:

Let them be waiting for buhari

Me i have never believed fulanis have upper hand against any tribe .......its the tribes that are too docile and allow fulani intimidations....
What state governors collect as security vote is more than enough to fund and equip a semblence of a state police but they will rather embezzle the money and cry to abuja

God bless u. If ESN had focused in the fulani we would have loved them

1 Like

Re: See as they are pampering fulani killers caught this morning - GRAPHIC PHOTOS by 9japride(m): 8:39am On Sep 05, 2021
Funny Op, you claim to come from the east yet you don't call out the animalistic killer herdsmen to order who destroys lives in the east. This is the reason why humans can be the most dangerous weapon/element on earth. Smh
Re: See as they are pampering fulani killers caught this morning - GRAPHIC PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 9:17am On Sep 05, 2021
9japride:
Funny Op, you claim to come from the east yet you don't call out the animalistic killer herdsmen to order who destroys lives in the east. This is the reason why humans can be the most dangerous weapon/element on earth. Smh

The fulani herdsmen killing that has been investigated so far are in the east are not fulani herdsmen. The killer herdsmen are in the North. Since ESN came to the East insecurity and beheadings started. They couldn't apprehend one Fulani instead started killing soldiers and police
Re: See as they are pampering fulani killers caught this morning - GRAPHIC PHOTOS by Conner44: 10:40am On Sep 05, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Yes o. As your ESN is soaking business loving Igbos in blood

The only blood esn is soaking is the jungle dwelling fulani marauding type. Esn has never attacked their fellow igbos. No amount of your zombie propaganda can change the narrative
Re: See as they are pampering fulani killers caught this morning - GRAPHIC PHOTOS by 9japride(m): 11:08am On Sep 05, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

The fulani herdsmen killing that has been investigated so far are in the east are not fulani herdsmen. The killer herdsmen are in the North. Since ESN came to the East insecurity and beheadings started. They couldn't apprehend one Fulani instead started killing soldiers and police
[color=#006600][/color]

Don't deceive anyone, killer herdsmen are the ones responsible for the atrocities before ESN went after them. As for killings of security agents I feel it's political. Some elements were taking advantage of the situation to cause crisis in the east
Re: See as they are pampering fulani killers caught this morning - GRAPHIC PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 6:14pm On Sep 05, 2021
Conner44:

The only blood esn is soaking is the jungle dwelling fulani marauding type. Esn has never attacked their fellow igbos. No amount of your zombie propaganda can change the narrative

Atleast we haven't seen one other than hearing since the inception. But we have seen arrested ESN confessed to be unknown gunmen.
In the video of the unknow gunmen that attacked Imo state the government house Ikonso an ESN member wss spotted
Re: See as they are pampering fulani killers caught this morning - GRAPHIC PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 6:15pm On Sep 05, 2021
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Don't deceive anyone, killer herdsmen are the ones responsible for the atrocities before ESN went after them. As for killings of security agents I feel it's political. Some elements were taking advantage of the situation to cause crisis in the east

Do u mean in the North?
Re: See as they are pampering fulani killers caught this morning - GRAPHIC PHOTOS by 9japride(m): 6:33pm On Sep 05, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Do u mean in the North?
[color=#006600][/color]

I meant killer herdsmen were responsible for crisis the east before ESN fought back. And as regards the killings of security agents in the east, it looks like some unscrupulous elements were taking advantage of the situation to attack security agents making it look like it was done by those agitating for Biafra.
Re: See as they are pampering fulani killers caught this morning - GRAPHIC PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 10:55pm On Sep 05, 2021
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

I meant killer herdsmen were responsible for crisis the east before ESN fought back. And as regards the killings of security agents in the east, it looks like some unscrupulous elements were taking advantage of the situation to attack security agents making it look like it was done by those agitating for Biafra.

The fulani herdsmen killing were in the North right from time immemorial. U said ESN fought back can u show pictures or videos other than killing cows?
Re: See as they are pampering fulani killers caught this morning - GRAPHIC PHOTOS by 9japride(m): 1:05pm On Sep 06, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

The fulani herdsmen killing were in the North right from time immemorial. U said ESN fought back can u show pictures or videos other than killing cows?
[color=#006600][/color]

How can I? I am not in the bush. You think the south east is like the north that don't take action because of religion? If you think South East will fall like Afghanistan that willingly accepted Taliban, then you must be really joking. Continue associating with those who intentionally try to subdue the easterners because of favours after all its a free world anyway.
Re: See as they are pampering fulani killers caught this morning - GRAPHIC PHOTOS by mybiz234: 2:36pm On Sep 27, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
Now I have reported fulani killings which happened in the North, I hope you guys are happy now?

So can we go back to IPOB killings which is happening in our land the east?

See him talking like a paid poster.

You are only reporting this because people exposed your hypocrisy. Were you blind to the murder and bloodshed committed by Fulani herdsmen in the south over the years? Did you just wake up today?

Were you also deaf not to hear that even policemen were defending the Heardsmen?

Can you explain why Buhari deployed soldiers and police to the southeast immediately after ESN began to chase Fulani herdsmen away from the southeast?

Your conscience is stained. You are an immoral paid poster. Nothing can change that.

Re: See as they are pampering fulani killers caught this morning - GRAPHIC PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 2:46pm On Sep 27, 2021
mybiz234:

See him talking like a paid poster.

You are only reporting this because people exposed your hypocrisy. Were you blind to the murder and bloodshed committed by Fulani herdsmen in the south over the years? Did you just wake up today?

Were you also deaf not to hear that even policemen were defending the Heardsmen?

Can you explain why Buhari deployed soldiers and police to the southeast immediately after ESN began to chase Fulani herdsmen away from the southeast?

Your conscience is stained. You are an immoral paid poster. Nothing can change that.

Oga u have your own account it is a free forum feel free to report it. I can't be reporting that when my land is on fire
Re: See as they are pampering fulani killers caught this morning - GRAPHIC PHOTOS by mybiz234: 3:02pm On Sep 27, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Oga u have your own account it is a free forum feel free to report it. I can't be reporting that when my land is on fire

You are a shameless hypocrite.
You attack Igbos without giving recourse to what caused ESN to take the actions they took. You are a shameless hypocrite, a paid poster with zero dignity.

Re: See as they are pampering fulani killers caught this morning - GRAPHIC PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 3:03pm On Sep 27, 2021
mybiz234:

You are a shameless hypocrite.
You attack Igbos without giving recourse to what caused ESN to take the actions they took. You are a shameless hypocrite, a paid poster with zero dignity.

And yet u can show us just one fulani. Oga I beg u in God's name stop mentioning me biko
Re: See as they are pampering fulani killers caught this morning - GRAPHIC PHOTOS by mybiz234: 3:10pm On Sep 27, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

And yet u can show us just one fulani. Oga I beg u in God's name stop mentioning me biko

Show you fulani doing what exactly?

How many Fulani were arrested and jailed in southwest, Benue or plateau State?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Considers Climate Change Bill / Breaking News: Northerners Threatens To Divide From Nigeria / World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters With Foreign Bank Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.