Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,836 members, 7,872,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:36 PM

See as they are pampering fulani killers caught this morning - GRAPHIC PHOTOS - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See as they are pampering fulani killers caught this morning - GRAPHIC PHOTOS (11331 Views)

ESN fulfils threat kills three men who didn't sit at home this morning GRAPHIC / Fayemi Accused Of Pampering Fulani Herdsmen Because Of 2023 'presidential' / Fayemi Accused Of Pampering Fulani Herdsmen Over His 2023 ‘presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: See as they are pampering fulani killers caught this morning - GRAPHIC PHOTOS by xelly: 3:41pm On Sep 27, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

You know this video cannot pass on YouTube or Facebook or else u want a terminated account.

I'll use my Google drive so hold on let me create the folder and sharing link you'll get it in minutes

If you report it the same way you do to that of IPOB, I won't sense bias but with your writeup, you are bias.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pack And Go: Buhari & Tinubu To PDP / Senate Considers Climate Change Bill / Court Dismisses Segun Oni’s Case Against Governor Fayemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.