Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,029 members, 7,880,213 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 02:18 PM

My Blood Pressure Started Reducing Since I Broke Up With My Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Blood Pressure Started Reducing Since I Broke Up With My Ex (2166 Views)

Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses / I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Blood Pressure Started Reducing Since I Broke Up With My Ex by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 04, 2021
God saved me... I cared so much for her but it seemed that my relationship with her was designed to fail... thanks to God I am still alive and breathing.

This girl was stubborn to a fault and her libido was over the rooftop... she flirts around with randy boys in reckless abandon, even under my watch... under my very eyes and she doesn't see it as a big deal.

I am a cool headed easy going guy... not a SIMP though... I rehabilitate, endure, tolerate and forgive very easily, she noticed these characteristics about me and she always capitalized on this everytime.

Just recently... she hugged and kissed one b*stard before my very eyes... she said he was a close school mate back at college and that it's nothing I should take seriously... I almost fainted as I grabbed my chest and gasped for air.

I felt terrible withing me, my heart was beating irregularly and I felt I needed a BP test... it read 170/ 95...

Right now... I summoned courage to end the relationship, despite my feelings for her and I am glad I took that decision, cos it paid off and I feel a lot healthier now.

BP now is 120/70.grin

It's a rare testimony... she almost killed me

Lalasticlala

Mynd44

Ishilove

Dominique

Rocktation

4 Likes

Re: My Blood Pressure Started Reducing Since I Broke Up With My Ex by chatinent: 6:37pm On Sep 04, 2021
Sth is doing me to send you my last ₦3k for this good news.

18 Likes

Re: My Blood Pressure Started Reducing Since I Broke Up With My Ex by motymop: 6:39pm On Sep 04, 2021
You are a simp..she has been fucking up but you took no action because of your love for her until recently when you couldn't handle it no more

9 Likes

Re: My Blood Pressure Started Reducing Since I Broke Up With My Ex by CXLVII: 6:43pm On Sep 04, 2021
Congratulations!

I am happy for you!

May God continue to strengthen you.

Never ever try to fall in-love again. Not even with the person you will marry. You are allowed to like but not love. It's will save you alot of mental stress.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Blood Pressure Started Reducing Since I Broke Up With My Ex by Freestainworld(m): 6:43pm On Sep 04, 2021
chatinent:
try and him the money, he needs to replenish his lost strength grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Blood Pressure Started Reducing Since I Broke Up With My Ex by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 04, 2021
motymop:
You are a simp..she has been fucking up but you took no action because of your love for her until recently when you couldn't handle it no more
I am not a simp and will never be one bro

1 Like

Re: My Blood Pressure Started Reducing Since I Broke Up With My Ex by chatinent: 6:44pm On Sep 04, 2021
motymop:

He is not a simp.

You have to grow up to be wise from birth not following Nairaland unfortunate dudes who got used on the way, then climbed the regret-ladder of being redpilled! If you abstained from sex and dated when you were ready to settle down, you wouldn't be throwing amputated shades at the female counterparts for your misdemeanors.

You have to be wise at all time!

You can play a fool to be wise too!

Every redpiller was a fool who, at some point, gave in to becoming wise (your dictionary). Whatever happened to being wise from begining!

I put it to you. Redpill is your only stronghold to enduring your SIMPlified loss.

The wisdom of this world is foolishness after all.

Have a nice century.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Blood Pressure Started Reducing Since I Broke Up With My Ex by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 04, 2021
chatinent:
bros abeg share the 3k into 2... give me half. Make we share. Make i send u Aza?grin
Re: My Blood Pressure Started Reducing Since I Broke Up With My Ex by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:46pm On Sep 04, 2021
chatinent:
u don ready to go back to village?
Re: My Blood Pressure Started Reducing Since I Broke Up With My Ex by motymop: 6:46pm On Sep 04, 2021
BadRadio:
I am not a simp and will never be one bro

But what you wrote describe that you were simping for her.

In your own words.

I rehabilitate, endure, tolerate and forgive very easily, she noticed these characteristics about me and she always capitalized on this everytime.

1 Like

Re: My Blood Pressure Started Reducing Since I Broke Up With My Ex by chatinent: 6:47pm On Sep 04, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
u don ready to go back to village?

I dey ore now. Bus park, we go chop.

Re: My Blood Pressure Started Reducing Since I Broke Up With My Ex by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 04, 2021
chatinent:

He is not a simp.

You have to grow up to be wise from birth not following Nairaland unfortunate dudes who got used on the way, then climbed the regret-ladder of being redpilled! If you abstained from sex and dated when you were ready to settle down, you wouldn't be throwing amputated shades at the female counterparts for your misdemeanors.

Every redpiller was a fool who, at some point, gave in to becoming wise (your dictionary). Whatever happened to being wise from begining!

I put it to you. Redpill is your only stronghold to enduring your SIMPlified loss.

Have a nice century.
Re: My Blood Pressure Started Reducing Since I Broke Up With My Ex by motymop: 6:48pm On Sep 04, 2021
chatinent:

He is not a simp.

Have a nice century.

Stop defending nonsense.

1 Like

Re: My Blood Pressure Started Reducing Since I Broke Up With My Ex by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 04, 2021
motymop:

But what you wrote describe that you were simping for her.

In your own words.

I rehabilitate, endure, tolerate and forgive very easily, she noticed these characteristics about me and she always capitalized on this everytime.
how?
Re: My Blood Pressure Started Reducing Since I Broke Up With My Ex by Goldbw122(m): 6:52pm On Sep 04, 2021
Happy for you, that does not mean that you will stay like that you should find another girl as fast as possible.

1 Like

Re: My Blood Pressure Started Reducing Since I Broke Up With My Ex by Crossroad1(m): 6:56pm On Sep 04, 2021
Let's leave redpill aside for now..
It is very hard to break up with someone you truly love, someone you've gotten so much attached to especially when you have kid or kids together..
You will try your best to endure and endure and endure untill your can can no longer can..
Imagine a relationship of 5-10yrs going down the drain..
Now imagine what you've shared and what you've been through
Re: My Blood Pressure Started Reducing Since I Broke Up With My Ex by cruzita(f): 6:58pm On Sep 04, 2021
Some boys go dey bash the OP ... dey form alpha male only online but for real life dem no fit take this bold step
....OP goodluck on ur next relationship

2 Likes

Re: My Blood Pressure Started Reducing Since I Broke Up With My Ex by Demigod22: 6:58pm On Sep 04, 2021
Congratulations for your freedom bro. You just have to kill some relationship in order to live. I summoned courage and ended one loveless relationship last semester too. Peace of mind over woman matter.
Re: My Blood Pressure Started Reducing Since I Broke Up With My Ex by chatinent: 6:59pm On Sep 04, 2021
motymop:

Stop defending nonsense.

Not that.

Learn to be an alpha gentleman.

Not a redpiller.

2 Likes

Re: My Blood Pressure Started Reducing Since I Broke Up With My Ex by donbachi(m): 7:00pm On Sep 04, 2021
Affliction shall not rise the second time.
Re: My Blood Pressure Started Reducing Since I Broke Up With My Ex by chatinent: 7:01pm On Sep 04, 2021
Crossroad1:
It is very hard to break up with someone you truly love, someone you've gotten so much attached to especially when you have kid or kids together..
You will try your best to endure and endure and endure untill your can can no longer can..

I beg to differ.

I can love sb so so much yet when the person fccks up, I unlove them within a space of 24hrs and it'd be like I never knew them. You know why? I can endure and forgive anything but not cheating and anything that would cost my peace.
Re: My Blood Pressure Started Reducing Since I Broke Up With My Ex by Theboy21: 7:05pm On Sep 04, 2021
Cruise cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Blood Pressure Started Reducing Since I Broke Up With My Ex by Crossroad1(m): 7:05pm On Sep 04, 2021
chatinent:

I beg to differ.

I can love sb so so much yet when the person fccks up, I unlove them within a space of 24hrs and it'd be like I never knew them. You know why? I can endure and forgive anything but not cheating and anything that would cost my peace.
bro, that's not love.. It's hard to detach from loved ones

2 Likes

Re: My Blood Pressure Started Reducing Since I Broke Up With My Ex by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:23pm On Sep 04, 2021
This guy again? always creating fictional stories because he want his thread to grace front page grin
Re: My Blood Pressure Started Reducing Since I Broke Up With My Ex by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 04, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
This guy again? always creating fictional stories because he want his thread to grace front page grin
u bad grin
Re: My Blood Pressure Started Reducing Since I Broke Up With My Ex by Sonnobax15(m): 7:32pm On Sep 04, 2021
grin
Op,it's a good thing you summoned courage to the extent of calling it a quit......At least it shows you truly value your sanity and peace of mind.........
Well,like I do tell my niggas,make una no dey mumu around simply because of say one banny dey form effizy for una.....Show her you're man enough to walk out on her,But please before you do that,makesure you do enough justice to the bottom pot of her beans lipsrsealed. You mustn't lose twice..
Re: My Blood Pressure Started Reducing Since I Broke Up With My Ex by Sonnobax15(m): 7:34pm On Sep 04, 2021
chatinent:

He is not a simp.

Have a nice century.
All these smack down na just for only one person? shocked

Re: My Blood Pressure Started Reducing Since I Broke Up With My Ex by Caramia2020(m): 7:36pm On Sep 04, 2021
BadRadio:
God saved me... I cared so much for her but it seemed that my relationship with her was designed to fail... thanks to God I am still alive and breathing.

This girl was stubborn to a fault and her libido was over the rooftop... she flirts around with randy boys in reckless abandon, even under my watch... under my very eyes and she doesn't see it as a big deal.

I am a cool headed easy going guy... not a SIMP though... I rehabilitate, endure, tolerate and forgive very easily, she noticed these characteristics about me and she always capitalized on this everytime.

Just recently... she hugged and kissed one b*stard before my very eyes... she said he was a close school mate back at college and that it's nothing I should take seriously... I almost fainted as I grabbed my chest and gasped for air.

I felt terrible withing me, my heart was beating irregularly and I felt I needed a BP test... it read 170/ 95...

Right now... I summoned courage to end the relationship, despite my feelings for her and I am glad I took that decision, cos it paid off and I feel a lot healthier now.

BP now is 120/70.grin

It's a rare testimony... she almost killed me

Lalasticlala

Mynd44

Ishilove

Dominique

Rocktation
Congrats, u just saved urself.
Re: My Blood Pressure Started Reducing Since I Broke Up With My Ex by arthurwillia(m): 7:41pm On Sep 04, 2021
Crossroad1:

There’s nothing like 5-10years relationship going down the drain, no need to endure rubbish
Cut it out and be free, na do Chinenye that year dey tell me say she can’t leave her bf of 4yrs even if he’s treating her badly, ngwa na ganihu

1 Like

Re: My Blood Pressure Started Reducing Since I Broke Up With My Ex by Spider20: 7:46pm On Sep 04, 2021
Nigerian ladies are stupid+useless all of them .
Pity guys that do date them

1 Like

Re: My Blood Pressure Started Reducing Since I Broke Up With My Ex by Emmanuel909090: 8:26pm On Sep 04, 2021
Thank God you got your sanity back
Re: My Blood Pressure Started Reducing Since I Broke Up With My Ex by Nonexisting1: 8:42pm On Sep 04, 2021
Congratulations, you have just added over 25years to your lifespan. If many men will sit down and compare their lives before and after they got entangled with daughters of Jezebel, early deaths among men will drastically reduce.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch Boma Spank And Kiss Tega Again In The Lounge / Which Of These Ladies Will You Choose. / Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Smashes Cake On His Face For Proposing To Her (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.