Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,812 members, 7,889,667 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:37 PM

Uromi Community Detained Cow Over Killing Of Vigilante By Herdsmen - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uromi Community Detained Cow Over Killing Of Vigilante By Herdsmen (28779 Views)

Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers / Alex Ikwechegh Visits Woman Whose Fingers Were Cut Off By Herdsmen In Aba / Catholic Protests Against Killings By Herdsmen (Photos Across Nigeria) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uromi Community Detained Cow Over Killing Of Vigilante By Herdsmen by Benmob: 10:34pm On Sep 04, 2021
Splitmind:
This is totally unfair. They should release those cows now to their rightful owners. angry
ur Sense they far away from ur brain,it seem u place cow before ur fellow human,did they bless u with cow
Re: Uromi Community Detained Cow Over Killing Of Vigilante By Herdsmen by NothingLikeLove(f): 10:45pm On Sep 04, 2021
Where is Uromi
Re: Uromi Community Detained Cow Over Killing Of Vigilante By Herdsmen by topoftheworld(m): 10:53pm On Sep 04, 2021
I weep for Uromi people cry cry cry
U get mind detailed First citizen, premium tears loading..
Re: Uromi Community Detained Cow Over Killing Of Vigilante By Herdsmen by villagejournal: 11:35pm On Sep 04, 2021
I pity Fulani in Uromi now
Re: Uromi Community Detained Cow Over Killing Of Vigilante By Herdsmen by streetsoldier1(m): 11:40pm On Sep 04, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:
Instead of the dumb fvcks to send the herdsman to jannah and bury the fvcker in an unmarked grave.....fvckers are busy seizing cattle.

Meanwhile some Benin miscreants are in culture section arguing about if oduduwa was real or not...while herdmen are fvckin their aged mothers in the asscrack.

its only in ondo state these fulani fools are kept in their place, thunder for ondo no dey joke at all
Re: Uromi Community Detained Cow Over Killing Of Vigilante By Herdsmen by martineverest(m): 12:00am On Sep 05, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Exactly my point . The uromi people should lay siege at the entry and exit points in the night instead. Fulanis don't strike during the day. They seem to more clearly at the night. The locals will wait perpetually for any attacker during the day.
uromi people are the most stubborn, dreadful and fearless people in Edo state

1 Like

Re: Uromi Community Detained Cow Over Killing Of Vigilante By Herdsmen by martineverest(m): 12:00am On Sep 05, 2021
NothingLikeLove:
Where is Uromi
Edo state

1 Like

Re: Uromi Community Detained Cow Over Killing Of Vigilante By Herdsmen by martineverest(m): 12:01am On Sep 05, 2021
topoftheworld:
lol...it seems u don't know uromi people
Re: Uromi Community Detained Cow Over Killing Of Vigilante By Herdsmen by Idiko1: 12:12am On Sep 05, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:
Instead of the dumb fvcks to send the herdsman to jannah and bury the fvcker in an unmarked grave.....fvckers are busy seizing cattle.

Meanwhile some Benin miscreants are in culture section arguing about if oduduwa was real or not...while herdmen are fvckin their aged mothers in the asscrack.

Simply cannot believe these people joined hand with northern region of Nigeria to prosecute war against Ndigbo and Biafrans. The same applies to the above poster and his/her forbearers.
Re: Uromi Community Detained Cow Over Killing Of Vigilante By Herdsmen by stabilizer: 12:12am On Sep 05, 2021
I dont know what to say here but I think they are not mean and ready to send a strong message like it happened in Iseyin. A whole truck.of cow was spotted into two. Half was burnt with the truck while the community shared the remaining half. Animals are only massively rare in the north but the whole Nigerians are regionally bound to act like an animal

1 Like

Re: Uromi Community Detained Cow Over Killing Of Vigilante By Herdsmen by Maliqcious: 1:05am On Sep 05, 2021
Buharidgeneral:
Buhari will not eat again ooo
the tall certified useless president in modern times

1 Like

Re: Uromi Community Detained Cow Over Killing Of Vigilante By Herdsmen by Maliqcious: 1:09am On Sep 05, 2021
martineverest:
uromi people are the most stubborn, dreadful and fearless people in Edo state
Omo you no need to even talk am people were detain cow know for sure the yeye killer go show face thank God say gun choke for area
Re: Uromi Community Detained Cow Over Killing Of Vigilante By Herdsmen by Maliqcious: 1:17am On Sep 05, 2021
Idiko1:

Simply cannot believe these people joined hand with northern region of Nigeria to prosecute war against Ndigbo and Biafrans. The same applies to the above poster and his/her forbearers.
see another bleep up brain at times i wonder how some igbo dumbos think like do they know the consequence of biafra war? Like if they are aware that all southern Nigeria were tagged biafra? Quite unfortunate you historically backward who name Benin, Bight of Benin do you conquer a state to be an allian or you dialogue quite a slowpoke you are. Note is note you Father father's mate.

2 Likes

Re: Uromi Community Detained Cow Over Killing Of Vigilante By Herdsmen by subcbouy: 1:18am On Sep 05, 2021
NairaMaster1:
First class citizens?

The town crier must remind these people.
Bad ooo. You go download persin pix? Swiss sweet boy you con showcase like this?
Re: Uromi Community Detained Cow Over Killing Of Vigilante By Herdsmen by Navalsadiq(m): 1:29am On Sep 05, 2021
Shirley03:
Need to stay away from Nigeria news to maintain mental stability
good

1 Like

Re: Uromi Community Detained Cow Over Killing Of Vigilante By Herdsmen by awulio(f): 2:03am On Sep 05, 2021
My mom is from Uromi. All the big boys from Uromi came together donated money and created their own task force. They have excess guns,cars and young men trained to protect the whole Uromi. That’s why they can confidently hold the cows hostage.
Charmingrascal:
I hope Uromi is ready for what is coming next.

You don't do this and just sleep with your two eyes close, they should mount guards and be ready to stand and face their visitors that will come like thieves in the night.

Buhari would have heard the news and he go don give dem mobilization funds to strike Uromi.

1 Like

Re: Uromi Community Detained Cow Over Killing Of Vigilante By Herdsmen by awulio(f): 2:04am On Sep 05, 2021
They going to share the cows to the people of Uromi
Coldsperm:
These Vigilantes are very very stupid people. Those cows would soon be released to the owner and nothing gonna happen. They should have at least killed the whole cows so as to send a clear warning to those terrorists that they are not smiling.
Re: Uromi Community Detained Cow Over Killing Of Vigilante By Herdsmen by eallstar: 3:35am On Sep 05, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Arrr Uromi people are not smiling angry

Una get mind to detain first citizen of the federal republic of zoogeria.

Hope detaining "Cow" worth the vigilantes life wasted by marauding terrorist.
Don't be a coward, they attacks community who do nothing wrong also every time so it's better u do something if possible go extreme

1 Like

Re: Uromi Community Detained Cow Over Killing Of Vigilante By Herdsmen by Wettoid123: 3:38am On Sep 05, 2021
coward youths so detaining the cow is worth the life that was just wasted.
Re: Uromi Community Detained Cow Over Killing Of Vigilante By Herdsmen by Nobody: 5:24am On Sep 05, 2021
pls send a message to our darling daddy that these people are detaining members of the first family asap...

2 Likes

Re: Uromi Community Detained Cow Over Killing Of Vigilante By Herdsmen by trinityboss: 5:44am On Sep 05, 2021
I was a student of AAU an Alumni graduated some 10years ago. If you guys can kill each other Bcs of cultism bro make una kill those bastards ASAP. In my time I know what the Fulani suffered when they attack just one of my friend. We enter the bushes of Uhiele butchered them like slaves at the slaughterhouse, and what we found in the bushes were alarming. These people get mind, we d Edos get mind pass them. Guns for guns, kill my brother we kill a whole Fulani clan. Period. Uromi people buy more guns, they are coming

1 Like

Re: Uromi Community Detained Cow Over Killing Of Vigilante By Herdsmen by Tomek09(m): 6:05am On Sep 05, 2021
Reprisal attack loading grin
Re: Uromi Community Detained Cow Over Killing Of Vigilante By Herdsmen by Tomek09(m): 6:06am On Sep 05, 2021
Wettoid123:
coward youths so detaining the cow is worth the life that was just wasted.
What if the cows weren't detained as it has always been in Benue where they would slaughter 30–55 persons and scot free
Re: Uromi Community Detained Cow Over Killing Of Vigilante By Herdsmen by real777(m): 6:07am On Sep 05, 2021
topoftheworld:

Weep for your own life that can be taken away by these terrorists anytime. As an Edo man base in Great Benin we are not cowards and we don't boast or proud
Re: Uromi Community Detained Cow Over Killing Of Vigilante By Herdsmen by Isobug: 6:47am On Sep 05, 2021
This people set....I just heard exactly my dialect (Unwana-Afikpo) just before the video commenced. I thought they said no Igbo in Edo State
Re: Uromi Community Detained Cow Over Killing Of Vigilante By Herdsmen by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 05, 2021
NothingLikeLove:
Where is Uromi
Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Uromi Community Detained Cow Over Killing Of Vigilante By Herdsmen by Nobody: 7:03am On Sep 05, 2021
awulio:
My mom is from Uromi. All the big boys from Uromi came together donated money and created their own task force. They have excess guns,cars and young men trained to protect the whole Uromi. That’s why they can confidently hold the cows hostage.
Dude am from uromi, don't be putting up these stuff on net, government agents everywhere

I am aware of what you said and many more

3 Likes

Re: Uromi Community Detained Cow Over Killing Of Vigilante By Herdsmen by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 05, 2021
Maliqcious:
Omo you no need to even talk am people were detain cow know for sure the yeye killer go show face thank God say gun choke for area
Before Dem detain cow who knows wether the owner never reach him shallow grave sharply

1 Like

Re: Uromi Community Detained Cow Over Killing Of Vigilante By Herdsmen by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 05, 2021
bergs2:
funny!!!
terrorists invaded your community, engaged your local securities, overpowered and killed one of them.
and you are here snapping and speaking Grammar.
the south is not yet serious
Those guys fit don run the Fulani put for shallow grave

E no hard them, they don't need to be telling you that
Re: Uromi Community Detained Cow Over Killing Of Vigilante By Herdsmen by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 05, 2021
Qtrpst4:
You see why I talk sey dem swear for you. Fulani herdsmen don kill persin and all you could set was "noted" just because you did not see ipob in the post.

Cursed human being

Carry your whataboutism to others not me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun Guber: Aregbesola Moves Against Oyetola, Declares Support For Adeoti / Lagos PVC Clash: Tinubu Is Afraid Of Election - Debo Ologunagba / Jude Agbaso - Imo State Deputy-Governor - Impeached For Taking Bribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.