Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,834 members, 7,889,778 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 08:17 PM

Uromi Community Detained Cow Over Killing Of Vigilante By Herdsmen - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uromi Community Detained Cow Over Killing Of Vigilante By Herdsmen (28781 Views)

Soldiers Invade, Burn Bilabiri Ekeremor Bayelsa Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers / Alex Ikwechegh Visits Woman Whose Fingers Were Cut Off By Herdsmen In Aba / Catholic Protests Against Killings By Herdsmen (Photos Across Nigeria) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uromi Community Detained Cow Over Killing Of Vigilante By Herdsmen by VEHINTOLAR: 8:43am On Sep 05, 2021
The cows that you will still release later; detaining them is senseless. Why don't you attack all the fulani settlements within your vicinity to send a stronger message to them that you won't tolerate nonsense in your community ?

Detaining the 'innocent cows" is cowardly and won't produce anything good. Meanwhile,I hope you guys have what it takes to face the herdsmen when they eventually launch their reprisal attacks,usually at night ? Certainly, the dane guns those vigilantes were carrying in the video won't be effective against AK47s and some very powerful machine guns that the fulani invaders will come with.

Guys, be ready !
Re: Uromi Community Detained Cow Over Killing Of Vigilante By Herdsmen by caandi: 9:16am On Sep 05, 2021
What a joke! Detaining cows?? How does that solve anything?
Re: Uromi Community Detained Cow Over Killing Of Vigilante By Herdsmen by Qtrpst4: 10:12am On Sep 05, 2021
Kiss the truth, paid jobman

Juliusmalema:

Carry your whataboutism to others not me.
Re: Uromi Community Detained Cow Over Killing Of Vigilante By Herdsmen by Pedyson: 10:24am On Sep 05, 2021
Shirley03:
Need to stay away from Nigeria news to maintain mental stability

I'm telling you...it's enhances heart failure
Re: Uromi Community Detained Cow Over Killing Of Vigilante By Herdsmen by kafeii123: 2:16pm On Sep 05, 2021
trinityboss:
I was a student of AAU an Alumni graduated some 10years ago. If you guys can kill each other Bcs of cultism bro make una kill those bastards ASAP. In my time I know what the Fulani suffered when they attack just one of my friend. We enter the bushes of Uhiele butchered them like slaves at the slaughterhouse, and what we found in the bushes were alarming. These people get mind, we d Edos get mind pass them. Guns for guns, kill my brother we kill a whole Fulani clan. Period. Uromi people buy more guns, they are coming

What did u see in the bushes
Re: Uromi Community Detained Cow Over Killing Of Vigilante By Herdsmen by Victor1883(m): 2:53pm On Sep 05, 2021
Lastmankc:
Reprisals attack loading.buhari will be angry with this

No b 4 uromi. Dem go run
Re: Uromi Community Detained Cow Over Killing Of Vigilante By Herdsmen by immortal2: 4:20pm On Sep 05, 2021
Charmingrascal:
I hope Uromi is ready for what is coming next.

You don't do this and just sleep with your two eyes close, they should mount guards and be ready to stand and face their visitors that will come like thieves in the night.

Buhari would have heard the news and he go don give dem mobilization funds to strike Uromi.

Is not the Fulanis that the people of uromi fear, its the FG deploying Nigerian Army against them. The Nigerian army is now the sole property of the Fulanis.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bishop Kukah's Message To Buhari, Tinubu, Obidients, Supreme Court On Easter / Gmb's Running Mate, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's Profile / FG Reaches Agreement With Ajero Labour Faction (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.