Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,049 members, 7,939,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 08:56 PM

London Medical Tourism: Tinubu Could Have Built A Standard Hospital In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / London Medical Tourism: Tinubu Could Have Built A Standard Hospital In Lagos (196 Views)

2027: North’s Plan To Unseat Tinubu Could Destabilize Nigeria — Shehu Sani / Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment / 2023: Tinubu Could Emerge APC’s Consensus Candidate – Osita Okechukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

London Medical Tourism: Tinubu Could Have Built A Standard Hospital In Lagos by 10mobile: 9:13pm On Sep 04, 2021
I have always said it: The problem with Nigeria is not the old political class. The problem with Nigeria is the stupidity of the youths.

You say clear simple truth and one youth jumps up with tribal sentiment to defend his own oppressor.

One day, I said here that one of the clearest ways to know that the Nigerian system is malfunctional is that the likes of Orji-Uzor Kalu and Tinubu (as corrupt as they are) are favorite presidential hopefuls. Then, one hungry youth jumped up to say that he knew I meant to attack Tinubu alone, and was using Kalu as a cover!

Now, again, I'm saying this: ONE SURE WAY TO KNOW THAT TINUBU IS TOO CORRUPT TO BE A PRESIDENT IS THAT HE COULD HAVE BUILT AN INTERNATIONAL-STANDARD HOSPITAL AS THE GOVERNOR OF LAGOS SO THAT HE WOULDN'T HAVE TO GO TO LONDON ON MEDICAL TOURISM. WITH THE KIND OF REVENUE GENERATED IN LAGOS, TINUBU COULD HAVE BUILT SUCH A HOSPITAL AS A GOVERNOR FOR 8 LONG YEARS IF NOT THAT HE WAS MORE INTERESTED IN EMBEZZLING THE FUND. OR, EVEN IF HE COULDN'T BUILD IT DURING HIS ADMINISTRATION, HE COULD HAVE INFLUENCED ONE OF HIS 3 VASSAL GOVERNORS TO BUILD IT - IF NOT THAT HE HAS BEEN MORE INTERESTED IN EMBEZZLING THE FUND.

Now that he goes to London because he can afford to, WHAT HAPPENS TO THE ORDINARY LAGOSIAN ON THE STREET? Where should the ordinary LAGOSIAN go when he/she has the same kind of health challenge Tinubu has rn?

Is this the kind of person some youths are tipping to be the next president? Are Nigerians under a curse? Otherwise, why do we look at a disaster and decide to court it? From opening our eyes and electing Major Gen Disaster Bubu, must we elect another disaster? Must we continue to experiment with our destiny forever? Our mumu never do? Don't we have many better people than these old corrupt people?

Meanwhile, I wish Asiwaju quick recovery but not the Presidency.

2 Likes

Re: London Medical Tourism: Tinubu Could Have Built A Standard Hospital In Lagos by Totilopussylick(m): 9:15pm On Sep 04, 2021
grin

(1) (Reply)

NEF Kicks Over Imposition Of Restrictions On Northern Communities / Osinbajo Felicitates With Bishop Wale Oke At 65 / About The Federal Government Of Nigeria And Minister Of Humanitarian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.