Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,798 members, 7,915,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:43 PM

Boma Evicted From The Big Brother House - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Boma Evicted From The Big Brother House (41265 Views)

BBNaija: Jeff Evicted From The Big Brother House / #bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House / K.brule And Khloe Disqualified From The Big Brother House (details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boma Evicted From The Big Brother House by jaxxy(m): 7:55pm On Sep 05, 2021
Na real king size eviction be this oo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boma Evicted From The Big Brother House by Faber(m): 7:55pm On Sep 05, 2021
Omo e be like say na WhiteMoney get this bag o.

Obi Cubana and co don endorse the guy sef

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boma Evicted From The Big Brother House by SportsHD: 7:55pm On Sep 05, 2021
grin
Re: Boma Evicted From The Big Brother House by Kingluqman(m): 7:55pm On Sep 05, 2021
grin
Re: Boma Evicted From The Big Brother House by FalseProphet1(m): 7:55pm On Sep 05, 2021
sad
Re: Boma Evicted From The Big Brother House by vRendoh(m): 7:55pm On Sep 05, 2021
saddler:
lipsrsealed

Boma and Tega can finally knack well tonight.

I guess Tega's husband will be waiting for him oitside the hotel grin

He dey wait for him wella......die well!

2 Likes

Re: Boma Evicted From The Big Brother House by nkemdi89(f): 7:56pm On Sep 05, 2021
Boma with the corona virus hairstyle.

4 Likes

Re: Boma Evicted From The Big Brother House by DeckeyLyrical1: 7:56pm On Sep 05, 2021
BOMA SHOULD GO DIRECT TO AIRPORT OOO.

MAKE TEGA HUSBAND NO MEET AM O.

STREAM LIVE FROM MY SIGNATURE

4 Likes

Re: Boma Evicted From The Big Brother House by obonujoker(m): 7:56pm On Sep 05, 2021
Consequences of Adultery, Pride, Overconfidence and uncourteousness... Also don't fight politicians future slay queen food...

5 Likes

Re: Boma Evicted From The Big Brother House by iReddington: 7:56pm On Sep 05, 2021
Very good. This bastard fvck boy and his whoring married bitch have been evicted. angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boma Evicted From The Big Brother House by Ifabernard(m): 7:56pm On Sep 05, 2021
grin
Re: Boma Evicted From The Big Brother House by UndauntedYOCA(f): 7:56pm On Sep 05, 2021
I wish it was Saga jare, that guy's jokes are so lame, chai.
Good Boma is gone as well.
Go Angel!!! grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Boma Evicted From The Big Brother House by Bouncin(m): 7:56pm On Sep 05, 2021
70 years old man oo. Now them never leave am? Our mumu no too much? grin grin
Re: Boma Evicted From The Big Brother House by BREYZ: 7:57pm On Sep 05, 2021
lalasticlala:
Boma has been evicted from the BBNaija house.

This one sweet me for body oo grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Boma Evicted From The Big Brother House by LivingTribunal: 7:57pm On Sep 05, 2021
lalasticlala:
Boma has been evicted from the BBNaija house.

Now let the real fucking begin outside without the cameras

4 Likes

Re: Boma Evicted From The Big Brother House by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 05, 2021
pocohantas:
Omo, Nigerians didn’t come to play o.

They took out Tega and took out Boma too.
I must commend them for this one. No tolerance for the adulteress and her side-boy. This is a fair judgement, if we continue like this, we can efficiently take over the Nigerian Judiciary. grin

Meanwhile, Tega said she misses her houseband and child. She say na planned work. Which Naija man go gree do that kind plan with you? Even women wey Naija men done divorce, them no want make another man knack am, come be the one wey them still dey married to.

Let’s assume it was a plan. To what end? We know Nigerians are very intolerant to female adultery, so? Did Tega and her houseband pick a strategy that would not only get her out of the house, but bring them eternal shame?

I dash that Tega to Nigerian men. Me and our queen mother have met, she is not one of us abeg. grin grin

On behalf of Nigerian men, we return her to you

6 Likes

Re: Boma Evicted From The Big Brother House by nku5: 7:58pm On Sep 05, 2021
Very yeye guy. After sleeping with a married woman

8 Likes

Re: Boma Evicted From The Big Brother House by OMONGBALI: 7:58pm On Sep 05, 2021
pocohantas:
Omo, Nigerians didn’t come to play o.

They took out Tega and took out Boma too.
I must commend them for this one. No tolerance for the adulteress and her side-boy. This is a fair judgement, if we continue like this, we can efficiently take over the Nigerian Judiciary. grin

Meanwhile, Tega said she misses her houseband and child. She say na planned work. Which Naija man go gree do that kind plan with you? Even women wey Naija men done divorce, them no want make another man knack am, come be the one wey them still dey married to.

Let’s assume it was a plan. To what end? We know Nigerians are very intolerant to female adultery, so? Did Tega and her houseband pick a strategy that would not only get her out of the house, but bring them eternal shame?

I dash that Tega to Nigerian men. Me and our queen mother have met, she is not one of us abeg. grin grin

Nigerians didn't do shit. You can't vote people out. If that was possible, Pere won't be in that house.

2 Likes

Re: Boma Evicted From The Big Brother House by RobbStark(m): 7:58pm On Sep 05, 2021
Good riddance
This same Boma, the ibos are happy for saying he isn't Ijaw,I tot they wud have saved him .
Yeye dey smell.
Serves him right.

5 Likes

Re: Boma Evicted From The Big Brother House by teewye4real: 7:59pm On Sep 05, 2021
Boma and Tega Nija evicted same day...people ain't joking

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boma Evicted From The Big Brother House by loliapoopy2013(f): 7:59pm On Sep 05, 2021
Savage.

1 Like

Re: Boma Evicted From The Big Brother House by BREYZ: 7:59pm On Sep 05, 2021
RedEnergy:
Pere and White money about to go too grin. The money belongs to me grin

Ego-Oyigbo is winning this show oo.. comot body.

2 Likes

Re: Boma Evicted From The Big Brother House by Myer(m): 7:59pm On Sep 05, 2021
Stanweezy:
Boma is gone

Both Fucker and Fuckee are gone

BOMA and TEGA is going to kill each other in room 306 tonight

Lol at fucker and fuckee.

They claimed to be acting a script, sorry we ain't buying that narrative.

3 Likes

Re: Boma Evicted From The Big Brother House by ilovebole(f): 7:59pm On Sep 05, 2021
Adultery 0-1 Nigerians grin grin grin grin

You'd be crazy to miss out on this! Check my signature

5 Likes

Re: Boma Evicted From The Big Brother House by RobbStark(m): 7:59pm On Sep 05, 2021
OMONGBALI:

Nigerians didn't do shit. You can't vote people out. If that was possible, Pere won't be in that house.

Even tho you can't vote people out, you can vote to keep your fav longer in the house.

Pere has an army. Believe me

8 Likes

Re: Boma Evicted From The Big Brother House by kcowen(m): 7:59pm On Sep 05, 2021
Fear Nigeria
Re: Boma Evicted From The Big Brother House by RedEnergy: 8:00pm On Sep 05, 2021
BREYZ:

Ego-Oyigbo is winning this show oo.. comot body.
grin

1 Like

Re: Boma Evicted From The Big Brother House by Tyche(m): 8:00pm On Sep 05, 2021
RobbStark:
Good riddance
This same Boma, the ibos are happy for saying he isn't Ijaw,I tot they wud have aaved him .
Yeye dey smell.
Serves him right.

Were you born stupid or did you have to take lessons?

4 Likes

Re: Boma Evicted From The Big Brother House by Newboss(m): 8:01pm On Sep 05, 2021
nku5:
Very yeye guy. After sleeping with a married woman

What's special about married woman? A married woman is just like a girl in a relationship. She and her husband can break up any time.

2 Likes

Re: Boma Evicted From The Big Brother House by PAWG(m): 8:01pm On Sep 05, 2021
saddler:
lipsrsealed

Boma and Tega can finally knack well tonight.

I guess Tega's husband will be waiting for him oitside the hotel grin

I dey tells you grin
Re: Boma Evicted From The Big Brother House by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:02pm On Sep 05, 2021
Narialanders... To be candid una no well... cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Yorubas Disown Tobi For Begging Cee-c Who Got Angry Over Lap Dance / Geoffrey Crowned Winner Of MTN Project Fame 7.0 / #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.