Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,599 members, 7,941,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 10:58 PM

Boma Evicted From The Big Brother House - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Boma Evicted From The Big Brother House (41295 Views)

BBNaija: Jeff Evicted From The Big Brother House / #bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House / K.brule And Khloe Disqualified From The Big Brother House (details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boma Evicted From The Big Brother House by Love55freas(m): 8:03pm On Sep 05, 2021
useless man

1 Like

Re: Boma Evicted From The Big Brother House by guy222: 8:04pm On Sep 05, 2021
pocohantas:
Omo, Nigerians didn’t come to play o.

They took out Tega and took out Boma too.
I must commend them for this one. No tolerance for the adulteress and her side-boy. This is a fair judgement, if we continue like this, we can efficiently take over the Nigerian Judiciary. grin

Meanwhile, Tega said she misses her houseband and child. She say na planned work. Which Naija man go gree do that kind plan with you? Even women wey Naija men done divorce, them no want make another man knack am, come be the one wey them still dey married to.

Let’s assume it was a plan. To what end? We know Nigerians are very intolerant to female adultery, so? Did Tega and her houseband pick a strategy that would not only get her out of the house, but bring them eternal shame?

I dash that Tega to Nigerian men. Me and our queen mother have met, she is not one of us abeg. grin grin

well spoken.
Re: Boma Evicted From The Big Brother House by BOMATEGA: 8:04pm On Sep 05, 2021
pocohantas:
Omo, Nigerians didn’t come to play o.

They took out Tega and took out Boma too.
I must commend them for this one. No tolerance for the adulteress and her side-boy. This is a fair judgement, if we continue like this, we can efficiently take over the Nigerian Judiciary. grin

Meanwhile, Tega said she misses her houseband and child. She say na planned work. Which Naija man go gree do that kind plan with you? Even women wey Naija men done divorce, them no want make another man knack am, come be the one wey them still dey married to.

Let’s assume it was a plan. To what end? We know Nigerians are very intolerant to female adultery, so? Did Tega and her houseband pick a strategy that would not only get her out of the house, but bring them eternal shame?

I dash that Tega to Nigerian men. Me and our queen mother have met, she is not one of us abeg. grin grin

You and your queen mother you say shocked shocked shocked. look at this marine kingdom talkative. witch you are not even afraid to come out publicly to tell the world you're a marine woman. wow ! Witch.Nairaland come and see witch o

1 Like

Re: Boma Evicted From The Big Brother House by The5DME(m): 8:04pm On Sep 05, 2021
Good one Nigerians
Re: Boma Evicted From The Big Brother House by Kobicove(m): 8:05pm On Sep 05, 2021
iamyemiakins:
Most wanted is out.

Nigerians delivered properly!!

grin
Re: Boma Evicted From The Big Brother House by Teerach: 8:06pm On Sep 05, 2021
RobbStark:
Good riddance
This same Boma, the ibos are happy for saying he isn't Ijaw,I tot they wud have saved him .
Yeye dey smell.
Serves him right.

Boma isn't Ijaw. His mom is kalabari. But his dad is urhobo or Isoko. Check his biography. His surname.
We Ijaws reject him. We don't do such. What he did was way out of line.

4 Likes

Re: Boma Evicted From The Big Brother House by Drizzy5001(m): 8:07pm On Sep 05, 2021
I no follow watch this year's big brother, wahala for who no get TV for lodge, as a student sad
Re: Boma Evicted From The Big Brother House by c4tnoelz: 8:09pm On Sep 05, 2021
iamyemiakins:
Most wanted is out.

Nigerians delivered properly!!
See am lyk xcon
Re: Boma Evicted From The Big Brother House by Handsum64: 8:09pm On Sep 05, 2021
These are supposed to be Christians that are always crying and wailing over polygamy of the believers
I dislike hypocrites and infidels
Re: Boma Evicted From The Big Brother House by neyoohhh: 8:10pm On Sep 05, 2021
what you tolerate is what you become.

Great stuff kicking them out.

Now kick the show out, it's dysgenic!
Re: Boma Evicted From The Big Brother House by habsydiamond(m): 8:10pm On Sep 05, 2021
This show is making sense now ooo.. Shameless people are going home gradually

2 Likes

Re: Boma Evicted From The Big Brother House by Femeto: 8:11pm On Sep 05, 2021
lalasticlala:
Boma has been evicted from the BBNaija house.
Angel na winch. Anybody wey fight am dey go house.

1 Like

Re: Boma Evicted From The Big Brother House by RobbStark(m): 8:12pm On Sep 05, 2021
Tyche:

Were you born stupid or did you have to take lessons?

I learnt from you the stupid master.
Re: Boma Evicted From The Big Brother House by Jerryherd: 8:14pm On Sep 05, 2021
Tega and Boma got booted

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boma Evicted From The Big Brother House by Ishilove: 8:16pm On Sep 05, 2021
lalasticlala:
Boma has been evicted from the BBNaija house.
grin
Re: Boma Evicted From The Big Brother House by saintruky(m): 8:17pm On Sep 05, 2021
Wetin he do?
Re: Boma Evicted From The Big Brother House by Aproko89: 8:19pm On Sep 05, 2021
Next is Saga
UndauntedYOCA:
I wish it was Saga jare, that guy's jokes are so lame, chai.
Good Boma is gone as well.
Go Angel!!! grin grin
Re: Boma Evicted From The Big Brother House by Tomek09(m): 8:21pm On Sep 05, 2021
pyyxxaro:
MAZI/IGWE BOMA

Make TEGA husband go wait for BOMA FOR OUTSIDE

MAKE THERE FIGHT BETTER FIGHT

WHO WIN , go get legal right to de fuuckkk the AKUNAKUNA WOMAN

MARRIED WOMEN WHEN FUUUXXKK FOR OUTSIDE , GO DON DE SEND MAZI BOMA DM

BOMA go fuuuxxk ehn , e testes go bust grin
It is the Akwuna akwuna(Igbo word for prostitute) for me grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boma Evicted From The Big Brother House by Tomek09(m): 8:23pm On Sep 05, 2021
Faber:
Omo e be like say na WhiteMoney get this bag o.

Obi Cubana and co don endorse the guy sef
Likely. Becoming obvious bro. Congratulations to WhiteMoney. People couldn't help but like him. All I see is GRACE.
Re: Boma Evicted From The Big Brother House by Tomek09(m): 8:25pm On Sep 05, 2021
Thank you @Super mod Lalasticlala for the update.

The only understanding and easy-going Nairaland moderator.

Others just dey feel like what I don't know.

I wonder what you guys gain in banning someone for one month. Ba matsala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boma Evicted From The Big Brother House by Maj196(m): 8:26pm On Sep 05, 2021
Thank you Nigerians, I couldn't wait to see this old fool gone grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boma Evicted From The Big Brother House by Hanatunde(f): 8:26pm On Sep 05, 2021
I hope Nigerians will use such power come 2023 to evict incompetent people seeking for political appointment .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme / Geoffrey Crowned Winner Of MTN Project Fame 7.0 / #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.