Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,019 members, 7,896,291 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 10:28 AM

God Asked Me To Come Here – Pastor Adeboye Reveals Why He Attended C&S Church - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / God Asked Me To Come Here – Pastor Adeboye Reveals Why He Attended C&S Church (3677 Views)

Lovely Photos And Videos From Bobrisky's Dad's Party Which He Attended As A Man / Juliet Ibrahim: A President Asked Me Out, Director Had An Erection Because Of Me / Nino Idibia: "A Stranger Asked Me My Father 2face's Number" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Asked Me To Come Here – Pastor Adeboye Reveals Why He Attended C&S Church by Profkayyy: 11:11am On Sep 06, 2021
Pastor E.A. Adeboye has revealed the main reason why he accepted the invitation of the Cherubim and Seraphim church that was dedicated today.

Today was the dedication of Love of Christ Generation C&S church in Lagos state, the church is founded by Prophetess Esther Ajayi and a lot of people came out to support and worship God at the church.

Among those who were present at the church dedication were Pastor E.A. Adeboye, Pastor Mrs Folu Adeboye, the Ooni of Ife, the former President of Nigeria President Olusegun Obasanjo and many other people.

Pastor Adeboye said before he came to the church, someone asked him if indeed he’s going to preach in the C&S church and he made it known that yes he’s going to preach at the church because God asked him to come to the churcH

FULL STORY AND PHOTOS FROM SOURCE@:
https://www.pointbasetv.com/2021/09/god-asked-me-to-come-here-pastor.html
Re: God Asked Me To Come Here – Pastor Adeboye Reveals Why He Attended C&S Church by gnykelly(m): 11:16am On Sep 06, 2021
That's the industry he belongs... learn to focus on your industry happening.

2 Likes

Re: God Asked Me To Come Here – Pastor Adeboye Reveals Why He Attended C&S Church by Profkayyy: 11:25am On Sep 06, 2021
Re: God Asked Me To Come Here – Pastor Adeboye Reveals Why He Attended C&S Church by beeblack: 11:39am On Sep 06, 2021
Wailers will start criticize him now as if the key to heaven is with them.

Human beings are looking at the face but God is looking the heart

1 Like

Re: God Asked Me To Come Here – Pastor Adeboye Reveals Why He Attended C&S Church by MightySparrow: 11:50am On Sep 06, 2021
Good one Daddy.

MaxInDHouse don run commit?
Food don done!!
Re: God Asked Me To Come Here – Pastor Adeboye Reveals Why He Attended C&S Church by otipoju(m): 12:44pm On Sep 06, 2021
I guess he has learnt his lesson.

Adeboye attacked the calling and legacy of the highly revered late SBJ Oschoffa founder of the CCC in public.

The man's children who are also Church heads and pastors themselves did not even bother to respond.

Nevertheless...within three or four months Adeboye lost a full grown adult male child.

Pride goes before a fall true true.

4 Likes

Re: God Asked Me To Come Here – Pastor Adeboye Reveals Why He Attended C&S Church by oz4real83(m): 1:44pm On Sep 06, 2021
The gospel is meant to be preached every where, even to the outermost part of the earth. It is a command from the scriptures. Nice one MOG.
Re: God Asked Me To Come Here – Pastor Adeboye Reveals Why He Attended C&S Church by Profkayyy: 1:54pm On Sep 06, 2021
Ok
Re: God Asked Me To Come Here – Pastor Adeboye Reveals Why He Attended C&S Church by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:39pm On Sep 06, 2021
OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST SHOWED LOVE TO SINNERS BY EATING WITH THEM TO ENDEAR THEM UNTO SALVATION OF THEIR SOULS. grin
Re: God Asked Me To Come Here – Pastor Adeboye Reveals Why He Attended C&S Church by SporaD8: 3:26pm On Sep 06, 2021
I want to see the first hypocrite that will cast the first stone of division by Denomination.
I commend Papa Adeboye maturity with the way he sent condolence to T.B.J family while some where busy calling the man Demonic. And now this... Shows he is a good father to all not a key holder to the gate of Hell.
beeblack:
Wailers will start criticize him now as if the key to heaven is with them.

Human beings are looking at the face but God is looking the heart
Re: God Asked Me To Come Here – Pastor Adeboye Reveals Why He Attended C&S Church by sonofanarchy(m): 3:42pm On Sep 06, 2021
why you no go choosen?
yorubas look out for their own
Re: God Asked Me To Come Here – Pastor Adeboye Reveals Why He Attended C&S Church by Lamasta(m): 4:12pm On Sep 06, 2021
Ride on MOG.....My own is that Daddy G.O should stop saying negative things about other MOG that is not in same line of thought with him.....
Re: God Asked Me To Come Here – Pastor Adeboye Reveals Why He Attended C&S Church by daveP(m): 5:09pm On Sep 06, 2021
Very mature and commendable listening and obeying what God told him to do. Division is Devil's Recipe.
Re: God Asked Me To Come Here – Pastor Adeboye Reveals Why He Attended C&S Church by Freestainworld(m): 5:50pm On Sep 06, 2021
It is the same Bible that all churches uses, the difference is the interpretation , only God knows the people worshipping him in truth and in spirit.
Re: God Asked Me To Come Here – Pastor Adeboye Reveals Why He Attended C&S Church by Jafaar: 6:58pm On Sep 06, 2021
Because God sent him to preach there does not mean they are of Christ,even Christ preached to sinners.
I heard the preaching of adeboye and he was talking about repentance,if you heard it cold go catch you
Re: God Asked Me To Come Here – Pastor Adeboye Reveals Why He Attended C&S Church by bigjackass: 7:51pm On Sep 06, 2021
otipoju:
I guess he has learnt his lesson.

Adeboye attacked the calling and legacy of the highly revered late SBJ Oschoffa founder of the CCC in public.

The man's children who are also Church heads and pastors themselves did not even bother to respond.

Nevertheless...within three or four months Adeboye lost a full grown adult male child.

Pride goes before a fall true true.
where did he insult Rev. Oschoffa?
Re: God Asked Me To Come Here – Pastor Adeboye Reveals Why He Attended C&S Church by talk2hb1(m): 9:45pm On Sep 06, 2021
If Jesus Comes Back Today, Will All of Them This New Generation Church Pastor Allow him to Overshadowed them like this undecided
Just A Thought!

1 Like

Re: God Asked Me To Come Here – Pastor Adeboye Reveals Why He Attended C&S Church by otipoju(m): 10:49pm On Sep 06, 2021
bigjackass:
where did he insult Rev. Oschoffa?

He did. Made fun of a dead man.

Adeboye falsely claimed that Oschoffa married 34 wives and therefore he was not called by God and insinuated as well that the so called devilish glory of Celestial ended with him in the grave.

Video is on facebook.

Sunday Igboho paid him back by making fun of his sons death. All these happened within the space of 3-4 months.

Me i no kuku dey stan any man of God.

2 Likes

Re: God Asked Me To Come Here – Pastor Adeboye Reveals Why He Attended C&S Church by Princeboca12(m): 8:26am On Sep 07, 2021
otipoju:

He did. Made fun of a dead man.

Adeboye falsely claimed that Oschoffa married 34 wives and therefore he was not called by God and insinuated as well that the so called devilish glory of Celestial ended with him in the grave.

Video is on facebook.

Oga show us the link

Sunday Igboho paid him back by making fun of his sons death. All these happened within the space of
3-4 months.

Me i no kuku dey stan any man of God.

1 Like

Re: God Asked Me To Come Here – Pastor Adeboye Reveals Why He Attended C&S Church by Profkayyy: 2:03pm On Sep 07, 2021
Welcome to Gboard clipboard, any text you copy will be saved here.
Re: God Asked Me To Come Here – Pastor Adeboye Reveals Why He Attended C&S Church by blackmantis: 2:41pm On Sep 07, 2021
But he earlier said God stopped speaking to him.
Re: God Asked Me To Come Here – Pastor Adeboye Reveals Why He Attended C&S Church by Olibboy: 7:04pm On Sep 07, 2021
Na dem knw

(1) (Reply)

Rema Falls On Stage While Rocking Fan's Big Yansh In Las Vegas � / Rihanna Post Picture Of Bible Passage On Twitter / I’ll Always Be A Curvy African Woman – Nollywood Actress Ini Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.