Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,570 members, 7,888,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 04:39 PM

Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" (58900 Views)

I Always Do Makeup Before Cooking Because My Food Will Be Nice - Chizzy Alichi / Chizzy Alichi Engaged As Fiancee Proposes To Her (Photos) / Chizzy Alichi Builds A House For Her Parents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by theTranscriber: 12:23pm On Sep 06, 2021
Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by Lamanii22(f): 12:23pm On Sep 06, 2021
Eniola salami can ooo... I love her
Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by West2019(m): 12:23pm On Sep 06, 2021
I like this guy

8 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by Neddstark: 12:23pm On Sep 06, 2021
Zubby is an arse

4 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by Dansioligy: 12:23pm On Sep 06, 2021
Hahahaha Zubby my guy

5 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by Rices39: 12:23pm On Sep 06, 2021
Who is zubby Michael?

3 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by Ladycewhy(f): 12:24pm On Sep 06, 2021
Born2winnx:

that thing you call mouth, dey vomit shitxx.

a woman can only be king of boys, when they stop to menstruate.

or stand up erect to piss like men do.
The woman who played king of boys likely doesn't mensutruate any more.

As for standing to urinate, that's not a big deal. undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by Lisa001: 12:24pm On Sep 06, 2021
I love the response chizzy gave that fool

Dude is really becoming annoying

24 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by Bellotelli: 12:24pm On Sep 06, 2021
Na just movie na

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by Samot4life(m): 12:24pm On Sep 06, 2021
No woman can be my king sha

9 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by hardasan(f): 12:24pm On Sep 06, 2021
Never thought men would have an issue with the movie, c'mon it's just a movie !

10 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by Maitommi: 12:24pm On Sep 06, 2021
Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by zicoraads: 12:24pm On Sep 06, 2021
She replied him in a not so serious way and even used laughing emojis. Why did he have to insult her? She replied him well.

27 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by Saintmary(f): 12:25pm On Sep 06, 2021
pocohantas:

I believe the title is figurative (not literal), but I don’t expect sexist people like you to see that. Everything is a dick measuring contest to your kind. Any small thing, you start having palpitations, like say person dey drag prick with una.

Funny enough, it is only a category of men you see in this unending show of masculinity. The real alphas are busy with their business.

Savage

4 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by Bellotelli: 12:25pm On Sep 06, 2021
Damn
Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by ceaser: 12:25pm On Sep 06, 2021
This Zubby should shut his trap. That movie was a huge success. If he has anything against it he should go and make his own movie using the male as King of boys.

There is a reason why the English language accommodates calling females as actors, no longer going for the less common term "actress". It has nothing to do with feminism but figurative use and with the continouos evolution English undergoes.

By the way I wish there will be an immediate sequel to this series. This limited series is too short. I want to know how that Reminisce King eventually died after four years. The guy don already give one babe like that belle against the warning by the pantheon of the gods.

I also like the way Aare was taken out by that sexy nurse assassin grinding him on the sick bed whereas na style she dey take strangulate him cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by edoairways: 12:25pm On Sep 06, 2021
What a publicity stunt

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by Justbehave(m): 12:25pm On Sep 06, 2021
pocohantas:
But money is good o. Ever since this Zubby Michael hammer, come dey roll with Obi Cubana and Davido, he has an opinion on everything.

Truly you should never trust the humility of a broke man. Give am small money first, you go see as e go dey shout for age grade meeting. Next thing na to tell you say e no dey chop soup wey sleep for freezer. Tufiakwa! grin
Address the issue he raised and stop behaving like your colleagues.

8 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by 2fingerz(m): 12:25pm On Sep 06, 2021
See as Zubby let small gal insult am angry lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by Ytea(f): 12:26pm On Sep 06, 2021
The lady hit the right spot, Zubby should be ashamed.

10 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by airsaylongcome: 12:26pm On Sep 06, 2021
pocohantas:
But money is good o. Ever since this Zubby Michael hammer, come dey roll with Obi Cubana and Davido, he has an opinion on everything.

Truly you should never trust the humility of a broke man. Give am small money first, you go see as e go dey shout for age grade meeting. Next thing na to tell you say e no dey chop soup wey sleep for freezer. Tufiakwa! grin

Poco, if you want to insult me, insult me. No dey indirectly throw words grin

2 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by Antoeni(m): 12:26pm On Sep 06, 2021
Maybe It’s should have been
Queen of boys

2 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by GreatrAnalyst: 12:26pm On Sep 06, 2021
Go and make your own movie and title it whatever and put it on Netflix, back to back... But until then, keep shut

10 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by Ficeo(m): 12:26pm On Sep 06, 2021
That's why its called a film.

3 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by jditimiya(m): 12:26pm On Sep 06, 2021
All this men shouting a woman can not be King of Boys, i just dey look them they laugh like mumu way wan suck one long boobs. A woman will always and will keep being the King of Boys because if a woman want to go into evil she will do over do, and yet she will still be paying that motherly role to the few that respect and obey her.

8 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by Antoeni(m): 12:27pm On Sep 06, 2021
Could zubby be speaking out of jealousy?

2 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by Sonnobax15(m): 12:28pm On Sep 06, 2021
Xenry:
Who else noticed that Nigerian movies are BORING these days, unlike the days of Osuofia or Samloco?
You're so on point...I don't waste my time watching them.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by sajmark(m): 12:28pm On Sep 06, 2021
Seconded, why not name the movie queen of boys or something... all these confused feminism sef.

16 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by Born2winnx: 12:30pm On Sep 06, 2021
pocohantas:

I believe the title is figurative (not literal), but I don’t expect sexist people like you to see that. Everything is a dick measuring contest to your kind. Any small thing, you start having palpitations, like say person dey drag prick with una.

Funny enough, it is only a category of men you see in this unending show of masculinity. The real alphas are busy with their business.
you were broke shaming zubby michael, who is even more popular than obi cubana.

tell you what pocohontas, you can never be a man.
your a female.
a weaker gender when compelled to a man masculinity strength.

you are born to get married... and die like that.
while your name is FORGOTEN.

your children answers your husband name.
that's the african culture.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by JAWBONE(m): 12:33pm On Sep 06, 2021
Zubby showed so much stupidity here. Well deserved

9 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by Ishilove: 12:33pm On Sep 06, 2021
See as Chizzy drag zubby by hin biabia

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Who Is Sexier Between Wizkid's And Davido's Bodyguards?(photos) / Ejine Okoroafor Sexy In Pink Bra In A Swimming Pool (Photo) / Paul Okoye's Throwback Pictures: How I Used To Look When Girls Refused Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.