Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,469 members, 7,917,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 07:32 AM

Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" (59038 Views)

I Always Do Makeup Before Cooking Because My Food Will Be Nice - Chizzy Alichi / Chizzy Alichi Engaged As Fiancee Proposes To Her (Photos) / Chizzy Alichi Builds A House For Her Parents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by Bar1941(m): 5:08pm On Sep 06, 2021
I like the way the lady finished that triple colored fool called Zubby.
Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by ume1000: 5:09pm On Sep 06, 2021
Parisian:
That's what being a red pillers does to the psyche of a man. It leaves them irrational because how can any reasonable person not know movies are given enticing names just to arouse the interest of viewers...

stuff like was what progressed to current status of second class citizen men in the UK are currently in

Its start from the theater to the parliament and finally to the court room

Imagine giving up your life savings to a woman
Because you spent some few years together
Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by mofedamijo(m): 5:31pm On Sep 06, 2021
seanjy4konji:
Well done mastercraft...

You don buy Benteyaga from your craft?
You mean Bentayga. I won't even waste my time with you....... Lol
Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by mofedamijo(m): 5:33pm On Sep 06, 2021
GeneralPula:

I’ve not watched the movie but imagine their is a movie titled *Queen of girls*

Can they also use a man figuratively as the main character in such scenario?

Like I said, I’ve not watched movie at all. I don’t even know nothing about the story, but I’ve read a lot of good reviews about it... Queen of boys would have been more proper, instead of King of boys..

Whatever that’s worth doing well is worth doing properly well..

You need to watch the movie to understand why the writer used that topic. Besides, if you're writing a book, or a movie, you're in the best position to know the title.

Never be scared or too careful to break the Norm.... Especially when its for a harmless progressive course.

2 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by Ladycewhy(f): 5:46pm On Sep 06, 2021
ume1000:
you mean squatting like an animal to urinate is a small deal

No insult intended but

Go mate with a dog cause that's what you look like when you pee
Have you told your mother that ? I believe she should be the first person to hear you say that, don't you think?

No insult intended.

But, it's a small deal that a person who looks like a dog mating when she pees birthed you. tongue

I mean surely your mother too squats like an animal to urinate ,doesn't she? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by xjiggy: 6:04pm On Sep 06, 2021
Zooposki:
All these unnecessary comparisons of the Nigerian man to the Nigerian woman by the man is unnecessary. Please compare yourselves to the Chinese man, Korean man, British man, French man, German man etc. Let’s see how you fare.
the comparison is still with men. We know deep in our hearts that men and women are not equal... biologically, physiologically, psychologically, financially, intellectually even spiritually. The only thing equal is RESPECT and that is what me must give each other.
Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by OmoEpe(m): 6:06pm On Sep 06, 2021
Horokrox:
If you weren't totally BEREFT of natural cognitive and mental functions and skills you should have known that the actions of Zuby isn't enough reason for you to insult an entire tribe as the Igbos so as to feel ethnically "superior"

My comments wasn't an insult as you put it but a statement of fact based on verifiable data
Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by pocohantas(f): 6:08pm On Sep 06, 2021
bukatyne:

Please type properly when next you want to quote me undecided

That way, I can assume you understand what figurative means.

I believe 'The Devil's Advocate' actually means the person advocating for Satan.

Pheew!!! It is cringeworthy.

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by ume1000: 6:27pm On Sep 06, 2021
Ladycewhy:
Have you told your mother that ? I believe she should be the first person to hear you say that, don't you think?

No insult intended.

But, it's a small deal that a person who looks like a dog mating when she pees birthed you. tongue

I mean surely your mother too squats like an animal to urinate ,doesn't she? undecided
how about your father did he rape you

Given how much you rant about men and want to be one
Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by cococandy(f): 6:28pm On Sep 06, 2021
TWLifestyle:
its so sad that they deceived womwn while we were growing up that you pwople were the smart gemder . Only.to grow.up and see how truly dense many of you are . I mean , how foolish can you be to come.up with standing up to pee as a criteria for greatness Do you know how daft that sounds ? Did you actually engahe your brain bef9re you spoke ? Im astounded at the.level of stupidity in.your comment, common man , you can do so much better.
.there are way more well thought through reasons you could have come up with .
And women CAN definitely pee standing up too.
These posters are just very dense. It’s shameful

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by Ladycewhy(f): 6:31pm On Sep 06, 2021
ume1000:
how about your father did he rape you

Given how much you rant about men and want to be one
Doesn't answer my last question,

Does your mother squat like an animal to pee? undecided

Answer and then I will answer you.

2 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by ume1000: 6:44pm On Sep 06, 2021
Ladycewhy:
Doesn't answer my last question,

Does your mother squat like an animal to pee? undecided

Answer and then I will answer you.
did your father rape you

Since squat to pee isn't that bad why are you offended by what I wrote
Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by Ladycewhy(f): 6:45pm On Sep 06, 2021
ume1000:
did your father rape you

Since squat to pee isn't that bad why are you offended by what I wrote
Oh no ,you have it all wrong, I just want to confirm that it's a biological phenomenon associated with the womb that birthed you as well. undecided

I cross my heart, no insult intended. It's no big deal if you even tell your mother to her face that she squats to pee like an animal undecided

We are just replying each other.

So answer me and then I will answer yours.

2 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by Newton85: 6:54pm On Sep 06, 2021
Baawahala:
After saying my mind about a movie and to which you admitted that I have the right to,you still said I am not special.That shows that your brain is fluctuating...
You're still not special though. You not liking it still doesn't detract from the fact that it's a hugely successful movie. Cry more, bad belle.
Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by Tmb78(m): 6:57pm On Sep 06, 2021
Horokrox:
If you weren't totally BEREFT of natural cognitive and mental functions and skills you should have known that the actions of Zuby isn't enough reason for you to insult an entire tribe as the Igbos so as to feel ethnically "superior"
I guess you people are suffering from the same because millions of Yoruba who knew nothing about Awolowo or who weren't even born during Awolowo's time are being attacked for every decision he took that time.
Every time,your people label the Yoruba tribe betrayers don't you?
So shut the Bleep up and enjoy it.stop complaining
Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by ume1000: 7:01pm On Sep 06, 2021
Ladycewhy:
Oh no ,you have it all wrong, I just want to confirm that it's a biological phenomenon associated with the womb that birthed you as well. undecided

I cross my heart, no insult intended. It's no big deal if you even tell your mother to her face that she squats to pee like an animal undecided

We are just replying each other.

So answer me and then I will answer yours.
so bashing women is wrong but it is right when it's done to men your hypocracy and double standard stink to the heavens

About the statement on women peeing I just wanted to give u a taste of ur own medicine
Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 06, 2021
pocohantas:

Pheew!!! It is cringeworthy.

aunty wey undecided have you downloaded the lastest resident ENewspapers anthem ... sumburdi sumburdi, sumburdi son go love me one day. aunty tiwa just fall my left hand

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by Ladycewhy(f): 7:18pm On Sep 06, 2021
ume1000:
so bashing women is wrong but it is right when it's done to men your hypocracy and double standard stink to the heavens

About the statement on women peeing I just wanted to give u a taste of ur own medicine
Lol.

What medicine? Why are you quarrelling with yourself?

Na question I ask, wey you dey run around like barber chair or you don't understand English? undecided

Your mama dey bend down piss?

Just answer and I will school you on your ignorance as to why a man raping and a woman peeing are like comparing apples and oranges.
Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by ume1000: 7:58pm On Sep 06, 2021
Ladycewhy:
Lol.

What medicine? Why are you quarrelling with yourself?

Na question I ask, wey you dey run around like barber chair or you don't understand English? undecided

Your mama dey bend down piss?

Just answer and I will school you on your ignorance as to why a man raping and a woman peeing are like comparing apples and oranges.
do you pee like a dog yes ( including a person parent in an argument is actually the trademark of a blockhead)
Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by Ladycewhy(f): 8:01pm On Sep 06, 2021
ume1000:
do you pee like a dog yes ( including a person parent in an argument is actually the trademark of a blockhead)
Lol.

The argument drives home faster if you can relate. what better example to use than your mother? undecided

Trust me ,I will sincerely answer your question if you answer mine.
Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by ume1000: 8:07pm On Sep 06, 2021
Ladycewhy:
Lol.

The argument drives home faster if you can relate. what better example to use than your mother? undecided

Trust me ,I will sincerely answer your question if you answer mine.
no need to get cocky

I know your father ran away when you were little

Your mother was and still is a concaine addict and raised you be such

She later got married a psychopath (your step dad ) who raped you at any given opportunity

Believe me I feel ur pain
Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by Ladycewhy(f): 8:15pm On Sep 06, 2021
ume1000:
no need to get cocky

I know your father ran away when you were little

Your mother was and still is a concaine addict and raised you be such

She later got married a psychopath (your step dad ) who raped you at any given opportunity

Believe me I feel ur pain
cocaine?, step dad?, like seriously? undecided

Look at the little melancholic fella putting his imagination to use grin grin grin
Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by pompeiimagnus: 8:16pm On Sep 06, 2021
pocohantas:
But money is good o. Ever since this Zubby Michael hammer, come dey roll with Obi Cubana and Davido, he has an opinion on everything.

Truly you should never trust the humility of a broke man. Give am small money first, you go see as e go dey shout for age grade meeting.

A man is only as faithful as his options. Give a man wealth and power, then you'd know whom he really is.
Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by ume1000: 8:21pm On Sep 06, 2021
Ladycewhy:
cocaine?, step dad?, like seriously? undecided

Look at the little melancholic fella putting his imagination to use grin grin grin
would have been funny if it weren't true
Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by Ladycewhy(f): 8:24pm On Sep 06, 2021
ume1000:
Lol

Boy you sure do have a wild imagination. Cocaine!!! grin grin grin.

You know what,just getat. You are not worth my time.

Cocaine kor crystal meth ni grin grin grin
Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by Ladycewhy(f): 8:25pm On Sep 06, 2021
ume1000:
Lol

Boy you sure do have a wild imagination. Cocaine grin grin grin.

Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by ume1000: 8:31pm On Sep 06, 2021
Ladycewhy:
Lol

Boy you sure do have a wild imagination. Cocaine grin grin grin.

the truth hurt doesn't it

Guess you haven't seen your dad since he left when you were six

You know there are talks in the neighborhood

Most people think he not your real dad

And they may be right who knows what a concaine addict would do to get a bit of crack
Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by Ladycewhy(f): 8:44pm On Sep 06, 2021
ume1000:
the truth hurt doesn't it

Guess you haven't seen your dad since he left when you were six

You know there are talks in the neighborhood

Most people think he not your real dad

And they may be right who knows what a concaine addict would do to get a bit of crack
From the stables of wale adenuga productions. grin grin grin grin
Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by ume1000: 8:49pm On Sep 06, 2021
Ladycewhy:
From the stables of wale adenuga productions. grin grin grin grin
presents the life of ladychewhy with the sub topics

Her journey to feminism

Her drug addiction issues

Her unconfirm paternity

Her journey to involuntary celibacy.... loading
Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by Ladycewhy(f): 9:07pm On Sep 06, 2021
ume1000:
presents the life of ladychewhy with the sub topics

Her journey to feminism

Her drug addiction issues

Her unconfirm paternity

Her journey to involuntary celibacy.... loading

lol.

The funny part of this is that I could walk by you on the street and you won't even know me, that's how well you don't know me,so I wonder who's life template you are writing from? Begs the question undecided

Are you sure this is not a personal confession from you. undecided. Psychology says that certain trauma can make some people project their reality to others. This is the way beyond creative imagination for you, isn't it? undecided.

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by ume1000: 9:18pm On Sep 06, 2021
Ladycewhy:
lol.

The funny part of this is that I could walk by you on the street and you won't even know me, that's how well you don't know me,so I wonder who's life template you are writing from? Begs the question undecided

Are you sure this is not a personal confession from you. undecided. Psychology says that certain trauma can make some people project their reality to others. This is the way beyond creative imagination for you, isn't it? undecided.
reverse psychology I dig it

Trying to manipulate me from revealing the sad truth about you but Its nothing to be ashamed of

It doesn't matter where you coming from no one is going to judge u for it

Historical people with background like yours end up great (of course only if they drop unhealthy obsessions like men hating

Wouldn't say your phobia of men is unjustified given what your step dad put you through

Dispise not your days of little beginning
Re: Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" by Ladycewhy(f): 9:25pm On Sep 06, 2021
ume1000:
reverse psychology I dig it

Trying to manipulate me from revealing the sad truth about you but Its nothing to be ashamed of

It doesn't matter where you coming from no one is going to judge u for it

Historical people with background like yours end up great (of course only if they drop unhealthy obsessions like men hating

Wouldn't say your phobia of men is unjustified given what your step dad put you through

Dispise not your days of little beginning
First I don't have a step dad ,so stop being stupid with your full chest

And secondly,you and your baggages of misery ,out of my mention, I am not your therapy , you melancholic little demon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dj Cuppy Flaunts Car, Wows In Lovely Ankara Outfits (photos) / I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife / Mercy Johnson's Family Sleeping Inside A Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.