Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,001 members, 7,919,196 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 11:53 PM

Kubiat Akpan's Lawyer Blames Police For His Torture and Death - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kubiat Akpan's Lawyer Blames Police For His Torture and Death (19559 Views)

Kubiat Akpan Who Died In Police Custody Was Tortured, Autopsy Reveals / Nigeria’s Out-Of-Control Policemen: How They Steal, Torture And Kill At Will / Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kubiat Akpan's Lawyer Blames Police For His Torture and Death by richmond500: 7:08am On Sep 07, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:

Cries of a chronic zombie
still useless, I know u can do it, keep trying grin grin grin
Re: Kubiat Akpan's Lawyer Blames Police For His Torture and Death by Emmanuel909090: 7:11am On Sep 07, 2021
This is now so common, my condolence to the family.
RIP young man.
Re: Kubiat Akpan's Lawyer Blames Police For His Torture and Death by AmazingELixir: 7:14am On Sep 07, 2021
undecided

Where are the disbanded sars personnel?
Re: Kubiat Akpan's Lawyer Blames Police For His Torture and Death by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 07, 2021
Onepeople:
you and the slowpoke you quoted are suffering from psychological problem,did the US you are referring to fail condemn the atrocities committed by their police or not? In most cases they organise protest, some of you will just open their mouth so wide and be spewing rubbish.

Good morning and do have a good day
Re: Kubiat Akpan's Lawyer Blames Police For His Torture and Death by Jayudamblinkz(m): 7:18am On Sep 07, 2021
[quote author=richmond500 post=105565479]How sad, the police should also keep track of the condition of whoever is in their custody, all these death stories is becoming too horror

Modified
People dying in custody is not particular to Nigerian police, u ppl should stop blowing things outta proportion.

RIP to the death

ur own mumu na follow come abi u inherit am? u see any part of my comment where I wished someone death?

I am saying dying in custody happens everywhere, it shouldn't give anyone an avenue to insult Nigeria, but ur IQ is lower than that of a termite so u won't understand my comment[/and termites are one of the wisest creature ever withand organized Colony]
Re: Kubiat Akpan's Lawyer Blames Police For His Torture and Death by andyanders: 7:23am On Sep 07, 2021
May God's anger fall upon those officers and may they die painful deaths. No male child will survive in their families. They will also die in the hands of Armed robbers.
Re: Kubiat Akpan's Lawyer Blames Police For His Torture and Death by MSRA(m): 7:32am On Sep 07, 2021
richmond500:
How sad, the police should also keep track of the condition of whoever is in their custody, all these death stories is becoming too horror

Modified
People dying in custody is not particular to Nigerian police, u ppl should stop blowing things outta proportion.

RIP to the death

ur own mumu na follow come abi u inherit am? u see any part of my comment where I wished someone death?

I am saying dying in custody happens everywhere, it shouldn't give anyone an avenue to insult Nigeria, but ur IQ is lower than that of a termite so u won't understand my comment

Lots of people use expression(s) they don't know the meaning of. An example is this fellow I'm quoting here.

Oga to say that police brutallity is being blown out of proportion, is to be deliberately out pf touch with what's going on in Nigerian police stations.

As a matter of fact, police brutality in Nigeria is under-reported as so many people die in police custody that their people never even knew that they were arrested by these animals in black in the first place. A whole lot of pthers who can't afford lawyers to make loud noises for them just resign themselves to their fate and go bury their dead.

Your comment up there is very insensitive to the plights of this man's family and Nigerians in general. And its a bare faced falsehood .
Re: Kubiat Akpan's Lawyer Blames Police For His Torture and Death by Truvelisback(m): 7:45am On Sep 07, 2021
richmond500:
How sad, the police should also keep track of the condition of whoever is in their custody, all these death stories is becoming too horror

Modified

RIP to the death

I am saying dying in custody happens everywhere, it shouldn't give anyone an avenue to insult Nigeria, but ur IQ is lower than that of a termite so u won't understand my comment
Nigerian Cells and prisons are in a very bad state and very unhealthy to stay. If u stay there, u will come out with illness or infections.
Re: Kubiat Akpan's Lawyer Blames Police For His Torture and Death by Frank83: 7:48am On Sep 07, 2021
Nigerian Police, torture and extra judicial killings are like 5&6.
Re: Kubiat Akpan's Lawyer Blames Police For His Torture and Death by richmond500: 7:53am On Sep 07, 2021
MSRA:

Lots of people use expression(s) they don't know the meaning of. An example is this fellow I'm quoting here.

Oga to say that police brutallity is being blown out of proportion, is to be deliberately out pf touch with what's going on in Nigerian police stations.

As a matter of fact, police brutality in Nigeria is under-reported as so many people die in police custody that their people never even knew that they were arrested by these animals in black in the first place. A whole lot of pthers who can't afford lawyers to make loud noises for them just resign themselves to their fate and go bury their dead.

Your comment up there is very insensitive to the plights of this man's family and Nigerians in general. And its a bare faced falsehood .
its not about Nigeria, the highest police brutality last year that spark some outrage was done in USA in a cold blooded way
Re: Kubiat Akpan's Lawyer Blames Police For His Torture and Death by poiZon: 8:03am On Sep 07, 2021
richmond500:

Modified
People dying in custody is not particular to Nigerian police, u ppl should stop making it look as if na only for Nigeria police deh torture people to death just because u want to have a chance to insult the country.

RIP to the death

U and ur family members shall die through torture in the hands of Nigerian police..
By that time, if there will be chance to comment, we go just say it also happens in western world so its not only peculiar to nigeria.
U r very stupid for trying to compare evils in Nigeria to those happening in western world.
Re: Kubiat Akpan's Lawyer Blames Police For His Torture and Death by tunjijones(m): 8:06am On Sep 07, 2021
Truflame:
It seems the teeming population of uniform men are mentally ill. This is especially true with the police.

Something is obviously wrong somewhere.

These policemen, these uniform men, these politicians were selected among us. They are not strangers, they are all Nigerian.

This made me come to the conclusion that our police, our uniform men, our politicians are all reflection of the kind of people we are as Nigerians. An average Nigerians is wicked, is a cheat, is power drunk. That's why the phrase "do you know who I am" Is a very popular phrase among us.

Give an average Nigerians power and he wld want to trample on the less privileged.

So I don't blame the policemen. They are actually a reflection of who we are.

1 Like

Re: Kubiat Akpan's Lawyer Blames Police For His Torture and Death by FakeUnity: 8:09am On Sep 07, 2021
richmond500:
u just gave me an attention.

The truth is I don't even know this moniker, as long as I am concern, ur existence is useless to me.

At least I know wailers like fakeunity and other online piglets

Abokeyna, how far? I don pummel your zombie skull sotey my name dey sing lullaby for your head 24/7. grin
Re: Kubiat Akpan's Lawyer Blames Police For His Torture and Death by oaktown101(m): 8:10am On Sep 07, 2021
richmond500:

Modified
People dying in custody is not particular to Nigerian police, u ppl should stop making it look as if na only for Nigeria police deh torture people to death just because u want to have a chance to insult the country.

RIP to the death

You're a stupid police officer i can tell. What police are doing to innocent Nigerian will befall their own children too. All wicked and stupid Nigerian policemen karma would befall you all when you're ready to relax and enjoy your own childrens too.
Re: Kubiat Akpan's Lawyer Blames Police For His Torture and Death by richmond500: 8:10am On Sep 07, 2021
FakeUnity:

Abokeyna, how far? I don pummel your zombie skull sotey my name dey sing lullaby for your head 24/7. grin
u are just a public nuisance, there is no way I won't recognize u
Re: Kubiat Akpan's Lawyer Blames Police For His Torture and Death by optm(m): 8:12am On Sep 07, 2021
The question is , who's gonna be the next victim?
Re: Kubiat Akpan's Lawyer Blames Police For His Torture and Death by xpool(m): 8:13am On Sep 07, 2021
Reliable01:
Hmmmm. Nigerian Police are yet to upgrade still using the old method. RIP bro.

Meanwhile I will Publish your CAC NEWSPAPERS PUBLICATION , Change of name / Ngos newspapers publication, Ltd, Business name registration, Check my signature for more details and my contact. Thanks.

At least be sympathetic , have feelings, show a little concern.
Don't be a demon for God's sake!
The killer cop is seemingly better than you.
You always do this, what a backward nonentity you are.
Re: Kubiat Akpan's Lawyer Blames Police For His Torture and Death by optm(m): 8:18am On Sep 07, 2021
richmond500:
its not about Nigeria, the highest police brutality last year that spark some outrage was done in USA in a cold blooded way
how come the ones happening here doesn't cause an outrage just like theirs? Seems nigerians have accepted it as the norm .
Re: Kubiat Akpan's Lawyer Blames Police For His Torture and Death by Toscarel: 8:19am On Sep 07, 2021
Modrov:

Actually, they do. Police abuse is a very common thing in the North.

It is just that most media is based in the South. Even now, out of 8 main national newspapers, only one is based in the North. Same for television, radio, even internet. So, they tend to report Southern news disproportionately....and that includes southern crimes, and southern police abuse.

As an example...here is a report in Sahara reporters...

That's a complaint from Kano.

And remember Kaduna and zakzaky...even though that was more of the Army's diktat.

I thought northerners were against end sars, you people said it was a plot to pull your darling daddy buhari down

1 Like

Re: Kubiat Akpan's Lawyer Blames Police For His Torture and Death by richmond500: 8:20am On Sep 07, 2021
optm:
how come the ones happening here doesn't cause an outrage just like theirs? Seems nigerians have accepted it as the norm .
u are lying to urself if u think police brutality in Nigeria doesn't cause outrage.
Re: Kubiat Akpan's Lawyer Blames Police For His Torture and Death by Toscarel: 8:22am On Sep 07, 2021
richmond500:

Modified

RIP to the death

Another daft fellow, until he suffers the same in the hand of the police

Re: Kubiat Akpan's Lawyer Blames Police For His Torture and Death by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 07, 2021
Toscarel:

I thought northerners were against end sars, you people said it was a plot to pull your darling daddy buhari down

1. I am not a Northerner

2. I am from the South

3. I supported the Endsars movement

4. Just showing that police brutality is also happening in the North

5. As for northerners not protesting...That's their business and yes it was wrong of them not to. But no, they saw it in terms of politics not as a movement to reform the police

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kubiat Akpan's Lawyer Blames Police For His Torture and Death by Elbinawi: 8:23am On Sep 07, 2021
Nigerian student, who died in police custody, was tortured, autopsy reveals - News Report

Very sad! The cowardly Nigerian @PoliceNG worst than BokoHaram terrorists and murderous armed bandits.

Policemen beat and tortured this young man to his death. They beat him all over then hit him on his head and killed him. He was the only son of his aged Parents.

Inference:

The genocidal massacres of the Buhari regime emboldened the Nigerian police to murder innocent Nigerians at will. Hundreds of peaceful #FreeZakzaky protesters were killed by the Nigerian army and police.

His bereaved Parents will leave this world without a child. God rest the dead!

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: Kubiat Akpan's Lawyer Blames Police For His Torture and Death by Toscarel: 8:25am On Sep 07, 2021
post=105565516:
All evil and wicked policemen soiling the names of the good ones ong them will never end well..
The fate of the innocent those wicked cops killed will most def befall them..

James Nwafor, the most evil and wicked policeman in the history of Africa, you can only hide but cannot run..
The souls of the 100 Anambra youths you killed during your tear of terror will seek you out and consume those paying you, aiding you abs all your online supporters of wickedness.

You killed Over a Hundred Anambra youths and throw their bodies in the river for fishes to eat?

This policeman that killed Kubiat Akpan and your likes will all die painfully......soon..
As long as God lives.

For the hypocrites, the truth will set us free in this nation.

Its funny how u typed this load of thrash and failed to mention the super cop turned tailor, abba kyari

Re: Kubiat Akpan's Lawyer Blames Police For His Torture and Death by Toscarel: 8:28am On Sep 07, 2021
Modrov:

1. I am not a Northerner

2. I am from the South

3. I supported the Endsars movement

4. Just showing that police brutality is also happening in the North

5. As for northerners not protesting...That's their business and yes it was wrong of them not to. But no, they saw it in terms of politics not as a movement to reform the police

I get your point but whatever happens in the north is a northern thing, they can file all the petition for all i care
Re: Kubiat Akpan's Lawyer Blames Police For His Torture and Death by optm(m): 8:32am On Sep 07, 2021
richmond500:
u are lying to urself if u think police brutality in Nigeria doesn't cause outrage.
really? I am quite unaware except for the endsars protest.
Re: Kubiat Akpan's Lawyer Blames Police For His Torture and Death by tonyson010(m): 8:37am On Sep 07, 2021
whela:
Only in Nigeria.. police would beat suspect til death...

Everything just wrong in this country..
Once you put on that black uniform you become devil.. forgetting your humanity...

Worst is the illegality in the arrest process. No recording of it, just assassinate the guy N deposit the corpse in morgue.
What NPF does to many to youths...it is so callous and very bitter to us, that those supposed to protect us r now killing us silently whenever they want.
Re: Kubiat Akpan's Lawyer Blames Police For His Torture and Death by Abiboss: 8:43am On Sep 07, 2021
Ewizard:
Bring back the Endsars campaign
After they tagged it anti-government campaign?
Re: Kubiat Akpan's Lawyer Blames Police For His Torture and Death by Ewizard(m): 8:46am On Sep 07, 2021
Abiboss:

After they tagged it anti-government campaign?

And execute their Lekki massacre.
Re: Kubiat Akpan's Lawyer Blames Police For His Torture and Death by Abiboss: 8:49am On Sep 07, 2021
[quote author=Ewizard post=105569134]

And execute their Lekki massacre.[/quote
Yes ooo
Re: Kubiat Akpan's Lawyer Blames Police For His Torture and Death by Pumpumking: 8:57am On Sep 07, 2021
AGNESikpuNNU:
Hmmm

u again?
please is that yor yansh on yor yansh in yor foto profile? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Air Strikes Killing Innocent Villagers Not Bandits - Zamfara Emirs / Nigerian Man Brutalized By Ten Men In A Racist Attack In India (Photos) / Amaka, House Help Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.