Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:58 AM

How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja (28352 Views)

Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? / I'm Traveling By Air For The First Time And I Don't Know What To Do / What Major Cities Looks Like At Night From The Cockpit Of A Boeing 777 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by Seniorwriter(m): 11:55am On Sep 09, 2021
Travelling in a country like Nigeria with the rise in insecurity isn't safe talk less of doing it in the night! SMH.

affable4:
As safe as enough Ransome money for fulani herdsmen or accidents without helpers

vertueptime:
I'm sure the office paid flight ur saving and using bus.

Lamanii22:
Within Lagos ooo I can't go out at night not to talk of travel....

JUST BE CAREFUL... THE LORD WILL PROTECT YOU

Iamtony:
Safety?? At night?? Traveling??In Nigeria

Those put together is the biggest risk in this country o sad
Pinned comments.

WE NEED YOUNG VISIONARY LEADERS IN NIGERIA!
@SENIORWRITER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by Egein(m): 11:55am On Sep 09, 2021
Highly recommended, bro.
Always a great opportunity to learn about Nigeria's beautiful topography and ethnic diversity. It's not every time we get the opportunity to trek 90kms into the forest, whilst mingling with our kind Fulani brothers.

9 Likes

Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by mrvitalis(m): 11:56am On Sep 09, 2021
play5050:
Good morning nairalanders
Pls I have a program at abuja In the morning on Friday and I don't have enough money for flight like my other Rich colleagues, so night bus become the only option for me and my guy.

Our office insist we most work on Thursday and most be in abuja on Friday by 1pm

Which motor park should I go to get a night bus ticket to abuja

Pls any body that have useful idea should help me.
Lagos to abuja by night
U have your Ransom money kept right ? Just secure it well so that when it happens u won't stay too long

2 Likes

Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by cpu2006(m): 11:56am On Sep 09, 2021
Ok
Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by wayodude(m): 11:56am On Sep 09, 2021
Ha!! shocked
Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by Giltexo: 11:56am On Sep 09, 2021
You are indeed nobody
Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by nauto: 11:56am On Sep 09, 2021
grin
Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by SuperBlack: 11:56am On Sep 09, 2021
DropsMic:
Should we tell him?

No

Please don't
Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by engrfaruq(m): 11:56am On Sep 09, 2021
Relatively safe, nothing to fear, just zero your mind and hit the park.

2 Likes

Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by Odoctor(m): 11:56am On Sep 09, 2021
Some comments though

1 Like

Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by lilkudos(m): 11:56am On Sep 09, 2021
Grabbing my spot!! It’s been a while here..

Designed by me..

Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by otosa(m): 11:56am On Sep 09, 2021
It's safe as operation 50/50
Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by ChasinGood(m): 11:56am On Sep 09, 2021
Oga, safety first o. Nigeria don cast
Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by okoIYAyin(m): 11:56am On Sep 09, 2021
kokanepyramid:
Depends on how much you have for ransome

cheesy you're not a good person

1 Like

Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by ojsmscom(m): 11:57am On Sep 09, 2021
Please calculate very well oo..cost of flight is cheaper than cost of ransom

5 Likes

Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by Quaddafi29: 11:57am On Sep 09, 2021
Unless God is your driver, you have less than 5% chance of making it

2 Likes

Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by Bikky302(f): 11:57am On Sep 09, 2021
play5050:
Pls I have a program at abuja In the morning on Friday and I don't have enough money for flight like my other Rich colleagues, so night bus become the only option for me and my guy.

Our office insist we most work on Thursday and most be in abuja on Friday by 1pm

Lagos to abuja by night
It is safe depending on the transport company you use. Use ABC transports, they're very reliable. Another is Bonnyways, they're good too

1 Like

Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by Timmybr: 11:57am On Sep 09, 2021
play5050:

Lagos to abuja by night

It should be safe, unless the vehicle breaks down in the bush !

1 Like

Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by Mrkumareze(m): 11:57am On Sep 09, 2021
No where is safe now but that doesn't mean I should put my in such risk of night journey. I believe the company u work for has no insurance covering you guys ..

1 Like

Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by SarkinYarki: 11:57am On Sep 09, 2021
It's too risky ...how come your colleague's can afford flight tickets and you can't ? Why are you even paying for your own transportation to official trip ?

5 Likes

Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by enemyofprogress: 11:58am On Sep 09, 2021
Say your last prayer

1 Like

Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by Telekinetic: 11:58am On Sep 09, 2021
play5050:

Lagos to abuja by night
Is the program really worth it? I’d advice you not to go if you can’t afford flight. Traveling by road during the day na problem talk less of night.

2 Likes

Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by Totilopussylick(m): 11:58am On Sep 09, 2021
kokanepyramid:
Depends on how much you have for ransome
so you be kidnapper
Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by SarkinYarki: 11:58am On Sep 09, 2021
Bikky302:
It is safe depending on the transport company you use. Use ABC transports, they're very reliable. Another is Bonnyways, they're good too

So ABC has an agreement with bandits and criminals that assured them safe passage ?

1 Like

Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by Lankybaby(f): 11:59am On Sep 09, 2021
Please any good hearted person who can loan me money to pursue my academic careers
Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by respectfully: 11:59am On Sep 09, 2021
Use Landstar, Delta express

1 Like

Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 09, 2021
okoIYAyin:

cheesy you're not a good person
I won’t attempt Traveling by day on road from Lagos to Abuja in this Buhari regime of bandits talk more of doing it at night.

2 Likes

Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by SarkinYarki: 12:00pm On Sep 09, 2021
engrfaruq:
Relatively safe, nothing to fear, just zero your mind and hit the park.

Engineer Faruq might just be a bandit luring passengers for his gang cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by Rubbiish(m): 12:01pm On Sep 09, 2021
Iamicekid:
I was in this situation once, had to carry bus from wema in Ibadan to Abuja, we move around 9:30pm cause it took a while for the car to be full, and by 7 I was in Abuja and this was 2018 and now I only go to Abuja during the day and even with that we still hear that they just rob or kidnap some mins ago but with the current situation, of insecurity u should be very careful cause the way them dey kidnap and rob people for that lokoja to abaji side is mind blowing, but since you have no choice all you have to do is put your journey into God’s hands, wish you a safe journey
Once u pass river Niger after lokoja to abaji, u no go see one security check point & the road is not that busy o
Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by legba1(m): 12:03pm On Sep 09, 2021
Ahhhhh, ogbeni I pity you... Boys dey wait you for IWARAJA-AKURE and OKENNE-ITAKPE-LOKOJA axis of the journey... If you can fly pls book your tickets Now..
Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by bluefilm: 12:03pm On Sep 09, 2021
play5050:

Lagos to abuja by night

Talibans are back in government in Afghanistan.

He who has ears, let him hear.
Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by Bamzyriches451: 12:04pm On Sep 09, 2021
It's safe when you leave your head at home when traveling

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Road Leading To A General Hospital Flooded In Lagos / What Is Abuja Like? Is Relocation Advisable? / BBNaija: Khloe "I Like Miracle, Teddy A Not My Type"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.