Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,277 members, 7,887,804 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:06 PM

How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja (28498 Views)

Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? / I'm Traveling By Air For The First Time And I Don't Know What To Do / What Major Cities Looks Like At Night From The Cockpit Of A Boeing 777 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by May1st: 12:24pm On Sep 09, 2021
very safe in God's hands

Shop your authentic foot wears from the official retail partner for Adidas and Skechers. Visit www.shopbcode.com
Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by SarkinYarki: 12:24pm On Sep 09, 2021
JBoss25:
Bros even plane fit crash, everything na risk.

What kind of dangerous mentality is this shocked

1 Like

Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by SarkinYarki: 12:25pm On Sep 09, 2021
sped1oro:
It’s safe bro, I have travelled night journey more than 50times this year alone and on no occasion have I witnessed any untoward event.
Just go to Jibowu and board a luxurious bus, if you’re the apprehensive type, get a sleeping pill and take it around 9-10pm, by the time you open your eye, you would have been in Lokoja or Abaji.
Don’t let people who only sit in their comfort zone discourage you at all, a lot of people do night journey in this country and the media is just our problem when it comes to amplifying bad news.

50 times ? sad. You are playing a game of Russian Roulette

1 Like

Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by Bombzy(m): 12:25pm On Sep 09, 2021
Why dont you use flight, you can check green Africa for cheaper flight for 18k
play5050:
Good morning nairalanders
Pls I have a program at abuja In the morning on Friday and I don't have enough money for flight like my other Rich colleagues, so night bus become the only option for me and my guy.

Our office insist we most work on Thursday and most be in abuja on Friday by 1pm

Which motor park should I go to get a night bus ticket to abuja

Pls any body that have useful idea should help me.
Lagos to abuja by night
Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by izubext007: 12:26pm On Sep 09, 2021
Very my brother, but bandits has spoiled every thing.
Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by cenaman(m): 12:27pm On Sep 09, 2021
play5050:
Pls I have a program at abuja In the morning on Friday and I don't have enough money for flight like my other Rich colleagues, so night bus become the only option for me and my guy.

Our office insist we most work on Thursday and most be in abuja on Friday by 1pm

Lagos to abuja by night
use LANDSTAR or DELTA express.

1 Like

Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by engrfaruq(m): 12:27pm On Sep 09, 2021
SarkinYarki:

Engineer Faruq might just be a bandit luring passengers for his gang cheesy

Even if I'm a bandit, I wouldn't go about kidnapping random people. I will definitely target those that have sarki in their names cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by NGArmyTerrorist: 12:28pm On Sep 09, 2021
play5050:

Lagos to abuja by night
Stop night travel, travel when you can see a black goat clearly! Wish you safe journey.. Always involve Jesus Christ in your journey!
Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by SarkinYarki: 12:28pm On Sep 09, 2021
vertueptime:
I'm sure the office paid flight ur saving and using bus.

Exactly . because I don't think any office willl force on official assignment with your own money

2 Likes

Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by sencekompis: 12:30pm On Sep 09, 2021
You no like your life as he be for now ? Fulanis they forest ooo, its like a try your luck game system them dey operate, ogbeni RIP is 50%
Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by Maski87: 12:31pm On Sep 09, 2021
It's a gamble,99% you get any ,unscathed, you don't want to be the 1% that bandits will catch in kogi state and blame fulani herdsmen
Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by Unruly7(m): 12:32pm On Sep 09, 2021
play5050:

Lagos to abuja by night

Please go to jibowu and book Ekeson bus, it's about 10k you will enjoy it if you take first bus that leaves by 4pm you will be on Abuja utako by 5am

1 Like

Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by Jodesky(m): 12:32pm On Sep 09, 2021
play5050:

Lagos to abuja by night

Go to EKESONS TRANSPORT at Jibowu Yaba before 6pm. They have clean buses, some with AC and don't pick additional passengers on the road.

I beg of you, don't patronise Bonnyway as they carry extra passengers who will stand on the aisle making your journey very uncomfortable.

Next to EKESONS is CHISCO or ABC all at Jibowu. Outside those three, it's better you go by air.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by benqo01(m): 12:35pm On Sep 09, 2021
Behave yourself and travel in the morning,you know how the country's situation is becareful
Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by dimeji1(m): 12:39pm On Sep 09, 2021
What you should ask for is the ransom plus t-fare.

Let your company know that they must do travel insurance for you worth like 10m.

Look like a joke but when it happens then you are at d mercy of your company and family.

My one token advise
Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by marwanafrica: 12:39pm On Sep 09, 2021
play5050:

Lagos to abuja by night

They don't kidnap at night, Commit your journey in God's hand and Safe trip bruh.
Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by Nyamve1: 12:42pm On Sep 09, 2021
kokanepyramid:
Depends on how much you have for ransome

Yeye man. Lol, this is expensive joke o
Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by Umaruxoxo(m): 12:45pm On Sep 09, 2021
Few million naira ransom safe
Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by rita25(f): 12:45pm On Sep 09, 2021
there are other roots bro
Kennedy97:

Ma I am not talking about security
I took that road a week ago
There is serious traffic there and it may take a long vehicle atleast 3days to maneuver pass that auchi okene area!
Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by AKWATGOLD1(m): 12:52pm On Sep 09, 2021
Wait a minute, who is finance the journey? And when did you close?

You can take permission by 4pm to catch last flight to abuja from Lagos even some flight go to Abuja by 7pm so what is your stress.

play5050:

Lagos to abuja by night
Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by adedamola777: 12:52pm On Sep 09, 2021
play5050:

Lagos to abuja by night

Borrow some cash and board a plane ✈. Safety first.
Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by Kennedy97: 12:53pm On Sep 09, 2021
rita25:
there are other roots bro

Okay I actually don't know
Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by Raph82(m): 12:54pm On Sep 09, 2021
play5050:

Lagos to abuja by night
U see why I hate all these office work of a thing? How do they want u to maneuver ur way to abuja from lagos just within how many hours? God is ur strength sha.
Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by Mrsoft3(m): 12:55pm On Sep 09, 2021
play5050:

Lagos to abuja by night

Jeje enter landstar....e get why

1 Like

Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by Mrsoft3(m): 12:57pm On Sep 09, 2021
Kennedy97:

Don't think it's a good idea to take a luxurious bus via that route now o

Except you don't have to take auchi/okene that place is bad and gridlocked with long vehicles

Nobody follows okene

It is from lagos to ibadan
to ilesa
to erinmo
to ado ekiti
To kaba
To obajana
To lokoja
To abuja

Safest and fast route to the north this days

3 Likes

Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by Mrsoft3(m): 12:59pm On Sep 09, 2021
Kennedy97:

I was on that road about a week ago it is safe

Stop talking nonsense on nairaland

Safety is of the lord. No where is safe
Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by Sirpaul(m): 1:00pm On Sep 09, 2021
Landstar, GUO, GIGM

Jibowu, Iyana Ipaja, Ajah
play5050:

Lagos to abuja by night
Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by Mummyfour(f): 1:01pm On Sep 09, 2021
I tried it twice in the past 3 months
Very terrible roads .you must come down with body pains and headache for sure
And safety?...just pray that those kidnappers should be on leave on the day you are making your trip.
Do plenty fasting and prayers and when you get to your destination in one piece, go and do Thanksgiving
Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by Trustedpronet: 1:02pm On Sep 09, 2021
Your death will not shock me.
Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by seyz91(m): 1:04pm On Sep 09, 2021
See question undecided

Enter road first at night na to confirm and get your answer

play5050:

Lagos to abuja by night
Re: How Safe Is Traveling By Road At Night From Lagos To Abuja by Mummyfour(f): 1:04pm On Sep 09, 2021
Mrsoft3:

Nobody follows okene

It is from lagos to ibadan
to ilesa
to erinmo
to ado ekiti
To kaba
To obajana
To lokoja
To abuja

Safest and fast route to the north this days
these roads especially obajana are terrible.
The road collapsed some days ago when I was going back to abuja.
We spent 11 hours on that road
Confirm from anyone that travelled on that road to Abuja from Lagos on Friday to Sunday
Journey of some hours turned to 2 days and half.
I left Lagos on Friday evening and got to Abuja midnight Sunday

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Want To Get Married To Me Before Traveling Abroad / Trailer Hangs On Jibowu Bridge, Lagos (Video) / First Batch Of Stranded Nigerians In Sudan Arrive Abuja (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.