Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,267 members, 7,947,289 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 04:10 PM

IPOB Members Blast CNN, Say It's Biased, Irresponsible And Demonic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Blast CNN, Say It's Biased, Irresponsible And Demonic (1337 Views)

Fubara: Your Threats, Irresponsible And Unacceptable - PDP Govs reply Wike / BREAKING: IPOB Members Blast Vanguard Newspapers On Twitter For Exposing Kanu / IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Members Blast CNN, Say It's Biased, Irresponsible And Demonic by GenesisForum: 9:48am On Sep 08, 2021
IPOB members have taken to social media to lambast CNN for saying "Nnamdi Kanu, a separatist leader who has been on the run since 2015 was arrested in June and extradited from Kenya back to Nigeria." They also pointed out that IPOB is not a separatist group.

Read tweets below:

"Very bias and irresponsible report, @oneWorldCNN how can you call Biafra Saparatist? And thier leader on the run lies,truth MNK is a british citizen who was kidnap and rendition from Kenya to Nigeria ? Do you call Scotland Separatist in thier quest for refrendum and independence?"

Leave the d£mon!c reporters they are black Africans it's in their nature f00l!sh, li£s, d£ceit & £v!l

I am not surprised, If @CNN @ChrisCuomo cannot get the headline right"FORM" instead of "FROM", how on earth can they get accurate info. Someone is grossly incompetent in that organization. #CNN as for the leader of IPOB, he was kidnapped in Kenya not arrested. #CNN king of lies.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Blast CNN, Say It's Biased, Irresponsible And Demonic by GenesisForum: 9:49am On Sep 08, 2021
More...

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Blast CNN, Say It's Biased, Irresponsible And Demonic by delzbaba(m): 9:57am On Sep 08, 2021
This people cant decipher good publicity when they see it,,,typical, very typical.
Re: IPOB Members Blast CNN, Say It's Biased, Irresponsible And Demonic by DefHQ: 10:19am On Sep 08, 2021
I just discovered that GenesisForum and obigboupdate is same person using different monika

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Blast CNN, Say It's Biased, Irresponsible And Demonic by abouzaid: 10:31am On Sep 08, 2021
CNN have been suffering from reduced public trust even in America for their biased reporting, i lost all respect for them during the military campaign to oust Mamman Ghadaffi in Libya, their coverage of the events was glaringly biased to the point of self redicule.
Re: IPOB Members Blast CNN, Say It's Biased, Irresponsible And Demonic by GenesisForum: 10:52am On Sep 08, 2021
DefHQ:
I just discovered that GenesisForum and obigboupdate is same person using different monika

LOL, uncle Mungo Park.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Blast CNN, Say It's Biased, Irresponsible And Demonic by GenesisForum: 10:52am On Sep 08, 2021
abouzaid:
CNN have been suffering from reduced public trust even in America for their biased reporting, i lost all respect for them during the military campaign to oust Mamman Ghadaffi in Libya, their coverage of the events was glaringly biased to the point of self redicule.

You know better than CNN... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Blast CNN, Say It's Biased, Irresponsible And Demonic by jlinkd78(m): 10:56am On Sep 08, 2021
I shared same sentiment after watching the video. I am happy a mainstream media CNN reported Biafra but they should go a step further to reporting Biafra truthfully d way it is. Extraordinary rendition and extradition are two different things. One is a crime d oda a product of legal fireworks. Nnamdi Kanu too wasn't on d run but he fled for his life when over 28 of his men were extrajudicially killed in his father's compound few weeks to his court appearance

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Blast CNN, Say It's Biased, Irresponsible And Demonic by FuckFuckPastor: 11:08am On Sep 08, 2021
jlinkd78:
I shared same sentiment after watching the video. I am happy a mainstream media CNN reported Biafra but they should go a step further to reporting Biafra truthfully d way it is. Extraordinary rendition and extradition are two different things. One is a crime d oda a product of legal fireworks. Nnamdi Kanu too wasn't on d run but he fled for his life when over 28 of his men were extrajudicially killed in his father's compound few weeks to his court appearance

But Nnamdi Kanu was arrested and extradited. If not, why the silence from the west? Why hasn't Nigeria been sanctioned?
Re: IPOB Members Blast CNN, Say It's Biased, Irresponsible And Demonic by Conner44: 11:18am On Sep 08, 2021
DefHQ:

Ipobexposed is oyigboupdate. I don’t know if he’s gotten a new one.

But you see that one called helinues aka monogamy, he is using a new fresh monika and posting per second on every thread possible here in politics section. He can’t help himself. He can’t just only read and pass. He must post.

I go catch am very soon.
Re: IPOB Members Blast CNN, Say It's Biased, Irresponsible And Demonic by BlessingDAMMY(f): 12:14pm On Sep 08, 2021
IPOB terrorists
Re: IPOB Members Blast CNN, Say It's Biased, Irresponsible And Demonic by FakeUnity: 12:16pm On Sep 08, 2021
GenesisForum:

LOL, uncle Mungo Park.

Are you denying mr pro-abokey?
Re: IPOB Members Blast CNN, Say It's Biased, Irresponsible And Demonic by epondudu: 12:34pm On Sep 08, 2021
Awon .
IPOB sympathetizers ate just sprewing trash..the west they are looking up to knows that Kanu is very a dangerously felon,and they see kanu as a mere criminal.
Re: IPOB Members Blast CNN, Say It's Biased, Irresponsible And Demonic by jimyjames(m): 1:08pm On Sep 08, 2021
FuckFuckPastor:

But Nnamdi Kanu was arrested and extradited. If not, why the silence from the west? Why hasn't Nigeria been sanctioned?
Why hasn't Nigeria been sanctioned for a lot of human rights violations including lekki endsars protest massacre?
Re: IPOB Members Blast CNN, Say It's Biased, Irresponsible And Demonic by jimyjames(m): 1:11pm On Sep 08, 2021
epondudu:
Awon .
IPOB sympathetizers ate just sprewing trash..the west they are looking up to knows that Kanu is very a dangerously felon,and they see kanu as a mere criminal.
But they allowed this dangerous criminal live and travel all over the west freely?
Re: IPOB Members Blast CNN, Say It's Biased, Irresponsible And Demonic by GenesisForum: 3:46pm On Sep 08, 2021
FakeUnity:

Are you deny mr pro-abokey?

Get thee behind me, thou bigot!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Blast CNN, Say It's Biased, Irresponsible And Demonic by FuckFuckPastor: 4:03pm On Sep 08, 2021
jimyjames:

Why hasn't Nigeria been sanctioned for a lot of human rights violations including lekki endsars protest massacre?

That's because the Lekki massacre is fake.
Re: IPOB Members Blast CNN, Say It's Biased, Irresponsible And Demonic by GoldenVulture: 4:04pm On Sep 08, 2021
IPOB doing more harm to ndigbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Blast CNN, Say It's Biased, Irresponsible And Demonic by FakeUnity: 4:23pm On Sep 08, 2021
GenesisForum:

Get thee behind me, thou bigot!

And you being anti-Ibo is non-bigotry?

You sound Buhari the dumb dullard, he calls others bigots but fails to acknowledge his own bigotry. Ewu mmeeeeh!

grin
Re: IPOB Members Blast CNN, Say It's Biased, Irresponsible And Demonic by Mossadd: 4:27pm On Sep 08, 2021
Unstable people like their supleme leaders.yesterday they were jubilating that CNN has reported their biafra news today they are insulting the same CNN they were praising yesterday awon omo Iran ki ran

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Blast CNN, Say It's Biased, Irresponsible And Demonic by slimghost(m): 4:51pm On Sep 08, 2021
The only thing they are good at. Attacks and insults! I have never seen a more tactless, uncouth, shallow minded and violent bunch like these lot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Blast CNN, Say It's Biased, Irresponsible And Demonic by GenesisForum: 5:49pm On Sep 08, 2021
FakeUnity:

And you being anti-Ibo is non-bigotry?

You sound Buhari the dumb dullard, he calls others bigots but fails to acknowledge his own bigotry. Ewu mmeeeeh!

grin

That you're a bigot doesn't mean everyone must be. Try to change from your evil ways. One love.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Blast CNN, Say It's Biased, Irresponsible And Demonic by Rugaria: 4:42pm On Sep 12, 2021
DefHQ:
The boy is unbelievable!

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Pay Bribe To Ivan Sheehan To Write About IPOB / There Shall Be Massive Protest Next Year / Full List Of Dr. Daniel Olukoya Prophecies 2022 (MFM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.