Stats: 3,182,051 members, 7,916,056 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 02:35 PM

Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano (32258 Views)

Hisbah Seizes 142 Cartons Of Alcohol In Katsina / Senator Smart Adeyemi Donate Two Vehicles To Asiwaju Campaign (Photos) / Kano Hisbah Seizes Trailer Loaded With 8,400 Bottles Of Beer, Arrests Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano by Dpundict: 8:10am On Sep 09, 2021
Bornsinner7:
I don't understand Nigeria..

How can a law permit you to do a kind of business and within the same nation, a part says no.. we don't allow such business here..

So if you are to sue this people now.. which court has more power?? The Sharia court or the supreme court??.. where is the supremacy of the law??
This goes to tell you that we have two countries in Nigeria. Criminal codes in south, penal code in north, sharia mostly north, customary courts mostly south, etc. Offences that will make them kill a person in south are let go unpunished in north. What more can I say!! U know the rest.

There can't be two separate constitution of two different institutions guilding one nation
Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano by rollywise(m): 8:13am On Sep 09, 2021
Splitmind:
Well done Hisbah! Anti Islamic substances need to be destroyed for peace to reign.

Ewu. You people deserve what's coming to you

Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano by Dpundict: 8:15am On Sep 09, 2021
Splitmind:
Well done Hisbah! Anti Islamic substances need to be destroyed for peace to reign.
We will deport you there at the right time grin

Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano by Ibkhaleel01: 8:15am On Sep 09, 2021
Joromi1:

Stop cussing, it's not a fight... except that's what you learn in your mosques.

So, in essence you're saying you're not in support of northern leaders who demand and collect IGRs from alcohol sold in the South?

If that's the case, shouldn't you be attacking your hypocritical leaders instead?
The problem with you guys is you've been brainwashed and programmed into accepting propaganda.... You rely on one side of a story anything against the north it is welcomed!

Thats why we see thousands of you hiding here online to abuse insult and speak ill of the north...

We are not the same and can never be the same...

You are a jealous, bigot, hateful, sinning society while we are the opposite thats why you hardly see a Northerner reply to your blatant lies or hste speeches....

I really pity you!

You think you are contributing meaningfully because thats what you were brought up with...by the time you seperate from us thats when your eye wil clear...thats when your brother will kill you because of money...

I really pity you...your quotation is meaningless

Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano by rollywise(m): 8:18am On Sep 09, 2021
The worst are those in the Senate and House of assembly who are supposed to be there law makers. They are all asleep. Many don't even come for plenary. How can she law outlaw the Constitution? How can a religious law force people against their will in a state where it's occupants are of diverse religion? And this madness keeps going on. Why did I come from here Lord embarassed embarassed

Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano by Ray07(m): 8:18am On Sep 09, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
In the Bible especially in the Old Testament, we find that drinking wine is prohibited. We see this prohibition at least in five places in the Old Testament. For example we read:

8. And the LORD spake unto Aaron, saying,

9. Do not drink wine nor strong drink, thou, nor thy sons with thee, when ye go into the tabernacle of the congregation, lest ye die: it shall be a statute for ever throughout your generations: (Leviticus 10:9)

Notice that “God” (Jesus according to Christians) Says that it shall be a statute forever throughout your generation. Which means also for the days of Jesus and even it is a statute in nowadays for us.

In another verse we read:

Wine is a mocker, strong drink is raging: and whosoever is deceived thereby is not wise. (Proverbs 20:1)

No comments! Very clear verse concerning what wine really is, and what it cause to human being.

In the same book we read:

For they eat the bread of wickedness, and drink the wine of violence. (Proverbs 4: 17)

Here we have another description of wine, which is violent.

In Isaiah we read:

But they also have erred through wine, and through strong drink are out of the way; the priest and the prophet have erred through strong drink, they are swallowed up of wine, they are out of the way through strong drink; they err in vision, they stumble in judgment. (Isaiah 28:7)

Here we have a detailed description of what damages and errors can occur through wine. We are told by “God” ( Jesus according to Christians) that the Priests and the Prophets erred, in other words wine brings “the incorrect” and the “error”, for example bible testify some “errors” from some prophets did through the wine:

The error of Prophet Noah:

20. And Noah began to be an husbandman, and he planted a vineyard:

21. And he drank of the wine, and was drunken; and he was uncovered within his tent.

22. And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the unclothedness of his father, and told his two brethren without.

23. And Shem and Japheth took a garment, and laid it upon both their shoulders, and went backward, and covered the unclothedness of their father; and their faces were backward, and they saw not their father's unclothedness. ( Genesis 9 :20-25)

The error of Prophet Lot:

31. And the firstborn said unto the younger, Our father is old, and there is not a man in the earth to come in unto us after the manner of all the earth:

32. Come, let us make our father drink wine, and we will lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father.

33. And they made their father drink wine that night: and the firstborn went in, and lay with her father; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose.

34. And it came to pass on the morrow, that the firstborn said unto the younger, Behold, I lay yesternight with my father: let us make him drink wine this night also; and go thou in, and lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father.

35. And they made their father drink wine that night also: and the younger arose, and lay with him; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose.

36. Thus were both the daughters of Lot with child by their father.

37. And the firstborn bare a son, and called his name Moab: the same is the father of the Moabites unto this day.

38. And the younger, she also bare a son, and called his name Benammi: the same is the father of the children of Ammon unto this day. (Genesis 19: 31-38)

In The book of Joel we read:

Awake, ye drunkards, and weep; and howl, all ye drinkers of wine, because of the new wine; for it is cut off from your mouth. (Joel 1:5)

Another clear prohibition of wine by “God” (Jesus according to Christians) calling the one who drinks wine “drunkard” and “for it is cut off from your mouth” which means that wine is forbidden.

Interesting is also the comparison that “God” ( Jesus according to Christians) use in order to describe what wine is equal with:

Whoredom and wine and new wine take away the heart. ( Hosea 4:11)

In other words wine has the same results with prostitution! And they are equal.

In the Gospel of Luke, we read about the John the Baptist:

For he shall be great in the sight of the Lord, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink; and he shall be filled with the Holy Ghost, even from his mother's womb. (Luke 1:15)

John the Baptist is described as an abstainer from wine and for that reason is great in the sight of the Lord.

As we noticed above from the biblical passages, it is quite clear that wine cause errors, and that “God” ( Jesus according to Christians) prohibited, condemn and many times curse it. Also it is prohibited “for ever throughout the generations” as mention in Leviticus 10:9.

But the real problem arise when “God” (Jesus according to Christians) came down and became human (only according to Christians) and BLESSED wine! As we read in the Gospel of John:

1. And the third day there was a marriage in Cana of Galilee; and the mother of Jesus was there:

2. And both Jesus was called, and his disciples, to the marriage.

3. And when they wanted wine, the mother of Jesus saith unto him, They have no wine.

4. Jesus saith unto her, Woman, what have I to do with thee? mine hour is not yet come.

5. His mother saith unto the servants, Whatsoever he saith unto you, do it .

6. And there were set there six waterpots of stone, after the manner of the purifying of the Jews, containing two or three firkins apiece.

7. Jesus saith unto them, Fill the waterpots with water. And they filled them up to the brim.

8. And he saith unto them, Draw out now, and bear unto the governor of the feast. And they bare it .

9. When the ruler of the feast had tasted the water that was made wine, and knew not whence it was: (but the servants which drew the water knewwink the governor of the feast called the bridegroom,

10. And saith unto him, Every man at the beginning doth set forth good wine; and when men have well drunk, then that which is worse: but thou hast kept the good wine until now.( John 2: 1-10)

This is a famous miracle of Jesus, he changed the water into wine in order people to drink abundantly.

This is a clear contradiction. In one place we have “God” (Jesus according to Christians) who prohibited, cursed, and condemn wine in several places:

1) Leviticus 10:9

2) Proverbs 20:1 and 4:17

3) Isaiah 28:7

4) Joel 1:5

5) Hosea 4:11

6) Luke 1:15

And in other place the same God (Jesus according to Christians) bless the wine and changes the water into wine for people to drink abundantly:

Oga rest, you have no meaning nor understanding to what you just pasted. The bible is not for ordinary brain nor eyes. You think you're reading a novel abi grin

Leeches cheesy

Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano by membranus: 8:18am On Sep 09, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
So it is okay to get engaged in drugs and fornication since islam is against it?

Why are you guys behaving like pigs

For centuries there existed large number of people who would drink and fornicate, yet there was never any serious attempt at stoping the menance.....today muslims chose to stop it in their societies you are now raising voice...lol useless set of people.....

So it is okay to get engaged in raping, killing and extorting innocent citizens, and destroying their farm by your deranged fulani herdsmen and criminals in the South.

And we are saying NO in the South by enacting Anti Grazing Laws, and your equally deranged Myetti Allah, Imams and leaders are crying foul and raising hell on issues concerning OUR OWN ancestral lands.

And saying NO that your people cannot enjoy shishi or shaingbai from your so called fornicating and drunkenness habits of the South by enacting laws to collect and enjoy by ourselves only, VAT relating to all these your so called evil habits. And your self centred and vernally corrupt leaders are shamelessly begging us not to do so, because it will increase your poverty.

Don't you then agree with me that your people are ABNORMAL?

Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano by Joromi1: 8:24am On Sep 09, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
The problem with you guys is you've been brainwashed and programmed into accepting propaganda.... You rely on one side of a story anything against the north it is welcomed!

Thats why we see thousands of you hiding here online to abuse insult and speak ill of the north...

We are not the same and can never be the same...

You are a jealous, bigot, hateful, sinning society while we are the opposite thats why you hardly see a Northerner reply to your blatant lies or hste speeches....

I really pity you!

You think you are contributing meaningfully because thats what you were brought up with...by the time you seperate from us thats when your eye wil clear...thats when your brother will kill you because of money...

I really pity you...your quotation is meaningless
Typical Fulani Muslim terrorist. grin

Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano by Ibkhaleel01: 8:25am On Sep 09, 2021
Joromi1:
[s][/s]
Typical Fulani Muslim terrorist. grin
And so what?
Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano by Dimitarr: 8:27am On Sep 09, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
Whats wrong with this? So you are telling us that they are wrong by preventing people from been drunk and helping maintaining a saner society?

NL are the most useless media avenue av ever see... anything that Islam stands for or condemn is an issue to them...

Helbound creatures....keep drinking...keep sodomizing and doing sex...it is the teachings of your religion...

You must be a bastard. Olori bu. I don't know why what you typed is vexing me like this. Who are the people drinking this beer that they are driving to the north, is it cows or na goat dey drink am. All the drugs that your boko boiz are taking to give them confidence, are you going after those drugs in the same vein too. The codeine and cough syrup they are galloping like water in the north are you also burning and banning them too.
To top it all up, you will still at the end of the month expect this alcohol making companies to pay tax on it and you want to benefit from it.
I never thought in my life i would meet people as dull as some Muslims. Noticed i said some Muslims because the Muslim friends i know that also pray 5 times a day are not this zealous. Even my mallam no de carry matter for head like this.
Wil you all ban and burn all the shisha those muslims brother take all the time at parties. All the buratishi your boiz are using to knack other peoples wives, will you all burn and ban it too.
You must think every other person has no brain right. Can i interest you in the fact that Iran and Tunisia have one of the highest alcohol consumption rate in the world. I am sure if you check UAE and Saudi arabia for the same statistic on alcohol, weed and cigarettes they will be around the top too.

Bunch of hypocrites.
If you want to ban it no wahala, don't force other people and don't benefit from it too.
Nonsense and ingredient

Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano by INCREDIBLE007(m): 8:28am On Sep 09, 2021
anyone still selling beer where beer was once destroyed

is an idiot
Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano by Joromi1: 8:29am On Sep 09, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
And so what?
To behead people for insulting Islam or your paedophilic prophet Mohammed, and you still don't know why nobody wants to be your neighbour?

Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano by emmyN(m): 8:29am On Sep 09, 2021
Bornsinner7:

How can a law permit you to do a kind of business and within the same nation, a part says no.. we don't allow such business here..

So if you are to sue this people now.. which court has more power?? The Sharia court or the supreme court??.. where is the supremacy of the law??

There can't be two separate constitution of two different institutions guilding one nation

Why the owners of these products haven't sued the state government to court yet is what I don't understand

Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano by Iliya1520: 8:30am On Sep 09, 2021
Beer is not accepted in kano, and it will not be accepted for ever since it has prohibited according to the guidance of their religion. Carry it go to enugu, they will use it there, because it has ligallised according to the teaching and the guidance of Christianity. No wahala bible has ligallised beer if u use it for south no problem, but Quran has prohibited it they will not accepted it.
Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano by Ibkhaleel01: 8:30am On Sep 09, 2021
Joromi1:

To behead people for insulting Islam or your paedophilic prophet Mohammed, and you still don't know why nobody wants to be your neighbour?
Yes thats what we exactly learn from your books....We are learning from your fabricated bible...

Jesus told us ..In  Luke 19:27 
"But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me"

Also in the old testament

Leviticus 24:16

"anyone who blasphemes the name of the LORD is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death."

So delete the verses from your bible or challenge your bible first unless if it is not the real word of God
Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano by themanderon: 8:31am On Sep 09, 2021
They destroy cartons with the right hand and collect taxes from the same with the left hand ain't that a thing? Yet one of them wants people to be his brother's keeper. Thank God the wool is finally being removed from the eyes of southerners.

Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano by Topmaike007(m): 8:31am On Sep 09, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
As you are destroying the bottle of beer don't also expect the producing states share their VAT with you. Arewa republic will surely extinct themselves with poverty and end up like Afghanistan where the likes of shekau is now their president and cabinet ministers.
#parasites
Afghanistan will be better than Northern Nigeria

Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano by Ibkhaleel01: 8:34am On Sep 09, 2021
Joromi1:

[/s]Prophet Muhammad is a red line for many of us, a line that must not be crossed. By Allah, we love him more than our parents, our siblings, our children and friends. People should learn to show some respect for our religion & Prophets
I may forgive you if you insult my father, mother and siblings. I may forgive you if you mistakenly kill any of my loved ones. I may forgive you if deny me my rights, BUT I will never forgive you if you disparage my Prophet, I will never forgive you if you laugh & make joke out the unfair statements & insults some people make against my prophet
Prophet Muhammad is the best human being I have ever known and read about. He was a model of righteousness, a man that was praised by Allah Himself as enshrined in the Quran. He is the most admirable figure in Islam. He was known to be very pious, compassionate, empathetic, forgiving, caring and loving. Numerous non Muslims made good remarks about him. In fact, one of them rated him as the best man to ever lived
Prophet Muhammad lived a selfless life, he lived for the good of humanity. He gave up his own personal gains & comfort to liberate mankind from ignorance & idolatry as commanded by his Lord. He underwent persecution for his belief, and even when his patience was tried severally, he was never unkind in words or deeds. So for anyone or group to compare the prophet with a bigot like Igboho for whatsoever reason is malicious, distasteful and unfair to say the least. Why should the prophet's name be mentioned in matters like this in the first place? Why
If you have nothing good to say about the prophet, please leave him alone. We know his value & quintessential status in Islam and you know not. LEAVE HIM ALONE!

Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano by Joromi1: 8:35am On Sep 09, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
Yes thats what we exactly learn from your books....We are learning from your fabricated bible...

"But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me"

"anyone who blasphemes the name of the LORD is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death."

So delete the verses from your bible or challenge your bible first unless if it is not the real word of God

Christians follow the new testament. But because you're brain-damaged, useless headslamming Jihadist terrorists like you prefer to quote the mosaic laws of old testament. Show me anywhere in the Bible where Jesus Christ instructed his followers to behead opposers and non believers, rape and subdue women, marry off prepubescent teens (which is equally rape) and scream 'Allahu AkBOMB" five times a day. I spit on your dotted forehead!

Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano by Ibkhaleel01: 8:35am On Sep 09, 2021
Joromi1:

You will definitely regret your mockery! Mark my words! Bye
Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano by Omoluabi1stborn: 8:36am On Sep 09, 2021
Safyqueen:

Wake up please. Alcohol is also forbidden in christainity. You cannot tell me the GOs of all this churches do takes beer.
Go to Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and even Iran, they are Muslim countries with the same resistance/restrictions to alcoholic beverages but doing well.
Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano by membranus: 8:36am On Sep 09, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
The rate of crimes in the EAST is too much. No wonder, IGBOS Dey relocate to the North in their thousands daily. They go to the North in search of greener pastures. They need good economy to do their business, they also need security to have peace of mind. They can only get these in the North

You sacrifice everyone in your family and community for ritualism at the end you lose everything and become frustrated!

You are Real terrorists, cultists, rapists and criminals in the southern part of Nigeria... You have always spoil the name of Nigeria and have given it bad image, there's nothing they add but the number of prisoners...People dont knw all this because thay have what the North lack – a propaganda machine – and so you think your crimes and character will be hidden different. Forget rabble-rousing journalists and bloggers and social media influencers with you who would want to push the narrative of the “unknown gunmen” (clandestine agents) or shout to the high heavens of being victimised. That never helps in such situations. In most civil wars, crushed sides almost always win propagandas. Please, try to study history, my brothers.

Like my friend up there said, typical fulani ranting.

Then let the Igbos and Yorubas go, and keep to your own side of the wretched country, and stop begging us for unity. We are happy being the bad boys that you think we are. We are enjoying being what we are, and not being an hypocritical religious bigots.

Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano by Joromi1: 8:37am On Sep 09, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
Prophet Muhammad is a red line for many of us, a line that must not be crossed. By Allah, we love him more than our parents, our siblings, our children and friends. People should learn to show some respect for our religion & Prophets
I may forgive you if you insult my father, mother and siblings. I may forgive you if you mistakenly kill any of my loved ones. I may forgive you if deny me my rights, BUT I will never forgive you if you disparage my Prophet, I will never forgive you if you laugh & make joke out the unfair statements & insults some people make against my prophet
Prophet Muhammad is the best human being I have ever known and read about. He was a model of righteousness, a man that was praised by Allah Himself as enshrined in the Quran. He is the most admirable figure in Islam. He was known to be very pious, compassionate, empathetic, forgiving, caring and loving. Numerous non Muslims made good remarks about him. In fact, one of them rated him as the best man to ever lived
Prophet Muhammad lived a selfless life, he lived for the good of humanity. He gave up his own personal gains & comfort to liberate mankind from ignorance & idolatry as commanded by his Lord. He underwent persecution for his belief, and even when his patience was tried severally, he was never unkind in words or deeds. So for anyone or group to compare the prophet with a bigot like Igboho for whatsoever reason is malicious, distasteful and unfair to say the least. Why should the prophet's name be mentioned in matters like this in the first place? Why
If you have nothing good to say about the prophet, please leave him alone. We know his value & quintessential status in Islam and you know not. LEAVE HIM ALONE!
You love a rapist? You should be stoned to death.

Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano by Joromi1: 8:38am On Sep 09, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
I can't regret condemning evil. I forewarned you to be civil in your replies but the terrorist inside you couldn't resist to show off. Thunder fire you and all headslamming Jihadist terrorists.

Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano by membranus: 8:39am On Sep 09, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:

We shall see in the end who will regret, the truth teller or the religiously indoctrinated fools.

Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 09, 2021
Splitmind:

And proceeds from of anti Islamic substances are shared among all, which the destroyer, Kano always have majority hare...
This is injustice and act of stupidity.
So far the law of the country permits it, it should ordinarily be allowed in every state and part of the country.

Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano by membranus: 8:45am On Sep 09, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:

You are quoting the Bible you don't know out of context.

Better read the whole Bible and get converted from your murderous religion to the religion of TRUE peace, which is Christianity.

Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano by Ibkhaleel01: 8:45am On Sep 09, 2021
Joromi1:

I can't regret condemning evil. I forewarned you to be civil in your replies but the terrorist inside you couldn't resist to show off. Thunder fire you and all headslamming Jihadist terrorists.
You will regret lying agains Islam today! Lemme debunk you first before i deal with you! Let's discuss the marriage that you think you are smart in making fun of!!

First of all, it is important to know:

Aisha's parents were the ones who married her to our Prophet, and that no Muslim or even pagan objected to the marriage because it was widely practiced. And even until today in 3rd world countries (Muslims and non-Muslims), little girls as young as 9 or 10 do get married. Anyway, the reason no one objected was to the Prophet's marriage was:

People used to have very short life-spans in Arabia. They used to live between 40 to 60 years maximum. So it was only normal and natural for girls to be married off at ages 9 or 10 or similar.

Marriage for young girls was widely practiced among Arabs back then, and even today in many third-world non-Muslim and Muslim countries

Prophet Muhammad's marriage with Aisha was 100% legal and acceptable by all laws and Divine Religions!

So to call Prophet Muhammad a pedophile for marrying a girl that was OFFERED TO HIM by her parents and was accepted by all of the people back then including the enemies of Islam, the pagans, is quite absurd.

The pedophilia in the bible was quite different, because girls were raped at 3-years of age by Moses and his men.

Also, in Exodus 21:7-11 as further elaborated on below, girls were sold off as slave girls by their own fathers to other men. So most certainly, no one is qualified to call the Prophet of Islam a pedophile!
Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano by APCNig: 8:46am On Sep 09, 2021
Bornsinner7:

Several Laws are different from State to State in America. That is called True Federalism. I am a Muslim, drinking Beer is against my Religion, likewise spending money realised from the consumption of Beer e.g. VAT on Beer and all Alcohols.

All so called Muslims who spend money realised from sales and consumption of Alcohol e.g. VAT will end up in Hell Fire
Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano by Ibkhaleel01: 8:47am On Sep 09, 2021
Joromi1:

How okd was mary the mother of your man god when she gave birth to him? Am waiting for the answer!!!

Fathers can sell their daughters as slave girls to other men in the Bible:

Exodus 21:7-11
7. "If a man sells his daughter as a female slave, she is not to go free as the male slaves do.
8. "If she is displeasing in the eyes of her master who designated her for himself, then he shall let her be redeemed. He does not have authority to sell her to a foreign people because of his unfairness to her.
9. "If he designates her for his son [Note: "his son" means that the master is either her father's age or even much older!], he shall deal with her according to the custom of daughters.
10. "If he takes to himself another woman, he may not reduce her food, her clothing, or her conjugal rights.
11. "If he will not do these three things for her, then she shall go out for nothing, without payment of money.

First of all, did the daughter have any choice to be sold off by her father, married off by her master to either himself or his son? No!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday / Zulum To Army: If You Can’t Secure Baga, We’ll Mobilise Hunters To Do The Job / Buderi Isiya: Kaduna’s Most Wanted Bandit Holding Afaka Students To Ransom

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103