Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,288 members, 7,887,849 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:10 PM

Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano (32002 Views)

Hisbah Seizes 142 Cartons Of Alcohol In Katsina / Senator Smart Adeyemi Donate Two Vehicles To Asiwaju Campaign (Photos) / Kano Hisbah Seizes Trailer Loaded With 8,400 Bottles Of Beer, Arrests Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano by Ibkhaleel01: 11:56am On Sep 09, 2021
Joromi1:

Idiot, when will you stop denying? And stop quoting from the old testament. I'm a Christian, not a Jew.

Educate yourself with the last screenshot. If you're a Muslim and you haven't killed or raped a minor for Allah, there will be no almajiri virgins for you in hell.
Pope Francis has been quoted as saying that reliable data indicates that "about 20%" of clergy in the Catholic Church are paedophiles.

The Pope said that abuse of children was like "leprosy" infecting the Church, according to the Italian La Repubblica newspaper.

He vowed to "confront it with the severity it demands".

But a Vatican spokesman said the quotes in the newspaper did not correspond to Pope Francis's exact words.

The BBC's David Willey in Rome says there is often a studied ambiguity in Pope Francis' off-the-cuff statements.
Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano by Ibkhaleel01: 11:57am On Sep 09, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
Pope Francis has been quoted as saying that reliable data indicates that "about 20%" of clergy in the Catholic Church are paedophiles.

The Pope said that abuse of children was like "leprosy" infecting the Church, according to the Italian La Repubblica newspaper.

He vowed to "confront it with the severity it demands".

But a Vatican spokesman said the quotes in the newspaper did not correspond to Pope Francis's exact words.

The BBC's David Willey in Rome says there is often a studied ambiguity in Pope Francis' off-the-cuff statements.
Catholic Priest Sex Abuse Scandals: How the Media Shapes the Public Perception of Child Abuse in the Catholic Church
Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano by Ibkhaleel01: 11:59am On Sep 09, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
Catholic Priest Sex Abuse Scandals: How the Media Shapes the Public Perception of Child Abuse in the Catholic Church
The church in Nigeria seems to be out of sync with the reality most of its female members face, a bleak reality of fear, catcalling, sexual harassment and intimidation. Now imagine these women coming to church on Sunday and the Pastor hammers on how women should behave, submit to their husbands and dress instead of condemning rapists and sexual predators.

Please believe that there are rapists and paedophiles in many churches. You can't tell me that the people who perpetrate these crimes are atheists. I believe that they are deacons, members of the choir, ushers, pastors, senior pastors and ordinary churchgoers who do this. A little bit of maths and logic hints at the truth.
Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:59am On Sep 09, 2021
Bornsinner7:
I don't understand Nigeria..

How can a law permit you to do a kind of business and within the same nation, a part says no.. we don't allow such business here..

So if you are to sue this people now.. which court has more power?? The Sharia court or the supreme court??.. where is the supremacy of the law??

There can't be two separate constitution of two different institutions guilding one nation
And Buhari is not saying anything about it
Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano by Ibkhaleel01: 12:00pm On Sep 09, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
The church in Nigeria seems to be out of sync with the reality most of its female members face, a bleak reality of fear, catcalling, sexual harassment and intimidation. Now imagine these women coming to church on Sunday and the Pastor hammers on how women should behave, submit to their husbands and dress instead of condemning rapists and sexual predators.

Please believe that there are rapists and paedophiles in many churches. You can't tell me that the people who perpetrate these crimes are atheists. I believe that they are deacons, members of the choir, ushers, pastors, senior pastors and ordinary churchgoers who do this. A little bit of maths and logic hints at the truth.
Pastor arrested for allegedly raping 16-year-old girl inside church

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/399676-pastor-arrested-for-allegedly-raping-16-year-old-girl-inside-church.html
Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano by Jungleluv5: 12:14pm On Sep 09, 2021
And the cow state want to share vat with the state that consume beer. Idiot people they should go ahead and destroy it ooooo
Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano by Joromi1: 12:33pm On Sep 09, 2021
[s]
Ibkhaleel01:
[s][/s]Stop dodging and face me! Dont be a coward!

You know you cant handle the truth why speak lie against us?

You are now claiming been a xtian denying your bible....

Didn't Jesus said this?

◄ Matthew 5:17 ►

“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them."

No law is old.....And every part of the bible you must face it and answer!

I have quoated several jesus own words....are you also denying them?

When wil a xtian have sense?

Jesus sayings...

Luke 19:27 But these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and kill them in my presence.

Death and destruction will be the fate of whoever does not accept Jesus’ reign as Warrior King.
This was hardly an innocuous story. It reminds us of a scene in the movie Gladiator when the evil Roman emperor Commodus tells his nephew a story about an “emperor” who was betrayed by his sister (“his own blood”) and how he “struck down” her son as revenge. (Watch it here.) The story was a thinly veiled threat, as was Jesus’ parable.

One can only hardly imagine how Islamophobes like you would react had it been the Prophet Muhammad who had used such a violent parable, threatening to return to earth in order to “slay” anyone who “did not want me to reign over them”! This would certainly “count” since all violence in the Quran “counts” whereas whatever is peaceful in the Quran “doesn’t count”, and whatever is violent in the Bible “doesn’t count” and whatever is peaceful in the Bible “counts”. Heads I win, tails you lose.

Shameless pig....

Shame on you brainwashed, brainless ignorant...coward

Face me and stop dodging! cool
[/s]
I can't dodge a headslamming Muslim terrorist. In fact, seeing you rant off your head in futile attempts to justify Mohammed being a murderer and paedophile gives me joy.

Keep ripping off old testament verses and and that misinterpreted quote by Jesus to support your useless religion. And BTW, Christ is Isa in the cursed Quran, a better respected prophet than the paedophile that sent you to kill your father and rape your mom. Bastard. grin

See more facts that Islam condones terrorism:

Surah 3:151: “We shall cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve (all non-Muslims) ...”

Surah 2:191: “And kill them (non-Muslims) wherever you find them ... kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers (non-Muslims).”

Surah 9:5: “Then kill the disbelievers (non-Muslims) wherever you find them, capture them and besiege them, and lie in wait for them in each and every ambush ...”

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano by Poleski: 12:35pm On Sep 09, 2021
This is one of the reasons States should have full control of their VAT. The leeching must end!

You can't fustrate alcohol businesses in your Northern States and still expect a share of alcohol VAT money from Southern States!
Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano by Ibkhaleel01: 12:44pm On Sep 09, 2021
Joromi1:
[s][/s]
I can't dodge a headslamming Muslim terrorist. In fact, seeing you rant off your head in futile attempts to justify Mohammed being a murderer and paedophile gives me joy.

Keep ripping off old testament verses and and that misinterpreted quote by Jesus to support your useless religion. And BTW, Christ is Isa in the cursed Quran, a better respected prophet than the paedophile that sent you to kill your father and rape your mom. Bastard. grin

See more facts that Islam condones terrorism:

okay fine...dont ve afraid lets discuss yhe verses you aledge to support killing....wait...lets analyze surah2...dont run pls
Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano by ODJ124(m): 12:47pm On Sep 09, 2021
Omodua:
Exactly. A bunch of hypocrites. This is what Wike is complaining about. You destroy alcoholic drinks and beer in the name of Islamic fanaticism; and same time share from taxes/VAT accruing from it. Is this not sheer hypocrisy? No nation survives on deceit and Islamic bigotry. It's a time bomb.
Let us restructure the polity and everybody survives on what it generates internally. I am sure Kano madness and Sharia States will stop.

I support restructuring ..

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano by Babaheekmat: 1:03pm On Sep 09, 2021
gimakon2:

Hisbah = Islamic Police. Stop lying.

Mumu boi.. a christian arguing with Muslim about Islam.
Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano by gimakon2(m): 1:17pm On Sep 09, 2021
Babaheekmat:

Mumu boi.. a christian arguing with Muslim about Islam.

grin
E pain am.
Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 09, 2021
I think it's time to pronounce Hisba as terrorist group!!

How dare you destroy people's business... Fvck
Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano by Joromi1: 1:28pm On Sep 09, 2021
[s]
Ibkhaleel01:
Jesus never knew the Nem JESUS you attribute to him...in the Hebrew there's nothing like J...now who is fooling who?

Christ...what does it mean! Lets analyze the bible and see the meaning.....

Isa is the actual name in Arabic...

Can you now see your life?

You like disgracing yourselves with cheap lies...

Oya quote the surah lets see... cool

Dont run you infidel
[/s]

You still haven't denied the surah I quoted earlier justifying killing of non Muslims. Instead, you're ranting incoherently like the average Fulani Muslim terrorist.

I still have verses of Quran supporting child abuse but I want you to refute this one first.

The world would be a better place if all terrorists like you are burnt alive.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano by Joromi1: 1:29pm On Sep 09, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
okay fine...dont ve afraid lets discuss yhe verses you aledge to support killing....wait...lets analyze surah2...dont run pls
Still waiting.

Meanwhile, your fellow terrorists are now supporting LGBT. Imagine Abdul fücking Mustapha from behind. grin

1 Like

Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano by Babaheekmat: 1:33pm On Sep 09, 2021
gimakon2:

grin
E pain am.

You no well.

Everything na joke to you abi
Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano by Blue3k(m): 1:47pm On Sep 09, 2021
Bornsinner7:

How can a law permit you to do a kind of business and within the same nation, a part says no.. we don't allow such business here..

So if you are to sue this people now.. which court has more power?? The Sharia court or the supreme court??.. where is the supremacy of the law??

There can't be two separate constitution of two different institutions guilding one nation

You don't understand the concept federalism? Both the states and federal government can make laws effecting their domain unless on certain issues. In this case alcohol ban is perfectly legal. The vat is all everyone had an issue with. There's also a question is hisbah even legal according to the Constitution if anyone wanted to sue.

The courts jurisdiction goes as follows by the chart.

Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano by Fortune109: 1:51pm On Sep 09, 2021
Why are people this stubborn?? They destroy your alcohol everytime, you still continue to take it to them.

Wike and Lagos are very right on VAT...
Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano by Ibkhaleel01: 2:05pm On Sep 09, 2021
Joromi1:

Still waiting.

Meanwhile, your fellow terrorists are now supporting LGBT. Imagine Abdul fücking Mustapha from behind. grin
Keepbon the empty rantings......keep dodging simple questions...illing....

Ayam open debate, and discussion am waiting...lets analyze surah2...dont run pls

Dont be afraid...wait...stop disgracing yourself cool

Quote all the surahs you have...beside that what is surah sef?

Quote them all here...lets see the truth

Dont be ashame of your biblical verses... I'll not quote them until we finish grin
Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano by Joromi1: 2:15pm On Sep 09, 2021
[s]
Ibkhaleel01:
Keepbon the empty rantings......keep dodging simple questions...illing....

Ayam open debate, and discussion am waiting...lets analyze surah2...dont run pls

Dont be afraid...wait...stop disgracing yourself cool

Quote all the surahs you have...beside that what is surah sef?

Quote them all here...lets see the truth

Dont be ashame of your biblical verses... I'll not quote them until we finish grin
[/s]

Start by explaining the surah I showed you or cat got your fingers?

Attached is a picture of a Muslim drinking beer. The same beer your Futa jalon terrorists in the north condemn. Bloody hypocrites!

BTW, how would you enjoy Abdul and Mustapha sodomizing you? grin

Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano by gimakon2(m): 2:22pm On Sep 09, 2021
Babaheekmat:

You no well.

Everything na joke to you abi

Well, Your fellow Muslim brother destroyed my country. What else would you have me do? Die because of Nigeria? With all these whatever religious crap going on? No way sir.. Relax, Very soon, Nigeria will be like Yemen, Syria, Lybia and co, Then you will come ask me this question again. grin . I rather take everything as a joke, than worry over Islam or Nigeria or anything at this point in my life.
I hope I have answered your question wink
Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:25pm On Sep 09, 2021
AsapTeddy:
It is better to be a beer drinker than a terrorist.

At least with beer drinking, you can just find one corner to get sozzled! In the end na you and your liver go hear am, but at least no multitude of strangers are dispatched for an early meeting with their maker! With terrorism, it’s an entirely different matter altogether!
Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano by Skyehigher1: 3:25pm On Sep 09, 2021
Continue destroying VAT of your state and come and collect others States thanks to governor wike
Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano by Babaheekmat: 3:43pm On Sep 09, 2021
gimakon2:

Well, Your fellow Muslim brother destroyed my country. What else would you have me do? Die because of Nigeria? With all these whatever religious crap going on? No way sir.. Relax, Very soon, Nigeria will be like Yemen, Syria, Lybia and co, Then you will come ask me this question again. grin . I rather take everything as a joke, than worry over Islam or Nigeria or anything at this point in my life.
I hope I have answered your question wink

I told you who they're.. you say NO.

Who the hell are you to teach me about my religion.

Olodo oshi
Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano by Pusyiter(m): 3:45pm On Sep 09, 2021
100% on point
The question is; who has challenged the impunity displayed by these so-called religious police in the court of law?
If Wike had not taken up the gauntlet to challenge the FG, the idea of VAT for the states would still be an issue of siddon-look syndrome the Nigerian people are known for

Bornsinner7:

Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano by bizzibodi(m): 3:46pm On Sep 09, 2021
Very soon southern states will start seizing cows & destroying it for trespass.
Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano by BaronBiafra411(m): 4:18pm On Sep 09, 2021
angry And the hisbah police people were on codeine and maryjuana ooo grin
Their eyes are always red shocked
Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano by chibuzorlouis(m): 5:15pm On Sep 09, 2021
the country is already divided...if the north is been rule,by sharia.then tell me,what makes it part of nigeria.the nigeria constitution is jointly sign by the whole region.and now,some part are been ruled by sharia.this is how taliban stated in afghanistan...when some group,decided to start feeling more religious than others...i can tell you in the north the sharia law,is more powerful than,the nigeria law.there target have always been christian's.
Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano by nazimakash6: 6:39pm On Sep 09, 2021
Web 2.0 sites will pass strong juice from layers below them straight to your main site.
Extremely safe technique because you are not getting a large number of links directly to
your site but quality contextual backlinks from high DA Web 2.0 properties with content
related to your niche.
[url="https://www.seoclerks.us"]seo usa[/url]
Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano by Donjuan77: 7:57pm On Sep 09, 2021
They will not only eat VAT but eat FAT too

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Accused Of Being A Pickpocket Attacked At APC Lagos Rally (Photos) / "Secret Letter" From Obasanjo To Jonathan Stirs Anger / Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen In Makurdi, Benue (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.