Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,995 members, 7,925,103 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 10:24 AM

PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President (76377 Views)

Festus Keyamo On Open Bus Ride With PMB In Ibadan As Ambode Speaks On PMB In Oyo / The Longest Flyover In Africa To be Commission By Pmb In Kano-pics / Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by odomanis: 9:47am On Sep 09, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:
Imo people are the most stupid set of igbos, even their women marry abokiis.Nonsense .we're fighting for you and you're going out.

Please if you dont know what to say,just close your mouth. How can you say Imo people are the most stupid set of Igbos? Are you okay ? How are you even sure those are Imolites ? Nigerian politicians can do anything to deceive people like you.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by ihedioramma: 9:48am On Sep 09, 2021
kahal29:
Airport things
This is not IMO STATE TODAY .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 9:48am On Sep 09, 2021
BigDawsNet:
Seems some people still believes in One Nigeria ...
Wonderful cheesy
You no get wahala as you no dey 9ja na... Me sef dey scheme my route out cheesy
Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by Drizzy5001(m): 9:48am On Sep 09, 2021
Nonsense, the day vice presido, came to Anambra nobody send amundecided
Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by PIMPAR: 9:48am On Sep 09, 2021
nzeobi:

Op the third picture is from anambra State

Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:49am On Sep 09, 2021
kahal29:
Imo people are ready to welcome their president to the Land of Hope.

Don't be deceived by bitter and defeated opposition elements.

Imo is ready.

We are ready for #PMBinIMO

Bullshit!

Why would any Igbo with his head screwed on right want to 'welcome' that hateful, bigoted murderer? A people he derisively calls '5 percenters....a mere dot with no access to the sea....a people not good enough to head any of the security agencies......a people whose region hardly has any major federally-enabled projects/institutions sited in their region, while the north-west and even neighbouring Niger Republic get more than their fair share'!

You Igbo hating bigots are yet to tell us why all of a sudden you're going on this belated charm-offensive in the south-east! The man is not wanted anywhere in Igboland, and he's just going to be a nuisance to those going about their daily activities in Owerri!

6 Likes

Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by Tingotoe: 9:49am On Sep 09, 2021
Why are IPOB miscreants so pained about the president's visit?
Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by Broveens42(m): 9:49am On Sep 09, 2021
kahal29:
Airport things

Bursted!

11 Likes

Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by ihedioramma: 9:50am On Sep 09, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
Omo see crowd shocked I have never seen this kind of crowd in my life shocked shocked

These ones no gree sit at home
Mobilization fee go be like 7 to 10k todaygrin grin
That's not IMO STATE .

5 Likes

Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by Abagworo(m): 9:50am On Sep 09, 2021
kahal29:
Airport things

What exactly do you aim to achieve with this lie mr poster? And the moderator already pushed this picmix to front page. Owerri is deserted anyway

8 Likes

Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:50am On Sep 09, 2021
Broveens42:

Bursted!

Nice one! wink

Something told me that couldn't be Owerri! undecided

1 Like

Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by Scamburster(m): 9:50am On Sep 09, 2021
Angelfrost:

Rented or borrowed... They are still indigenes of the state.

Some people at home now will even be wishing they were paid to line up and welcome Buhari! grin
Speak for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by fergie001: 9:51am On Sep 09, 2021
FamTomx2:
cheesy

The first picture which has more of rented government workers is really in Imo,

but the third is a cropped pix from a campaigning ground.
The third pix is endsars protest in Anambra.

2 Likes

Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by Soulsymbol99: 9:51am On Sep 09, 2021
OBTOREPA:
Hired things, if you know you know.

I see some people not a crowd

2 Likes

Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by Abagworo(m): 9:51am On Sep 09, 2021
Broveens42:

Bursted!

Maybe the mode received some money to push the fake photos to frontpage.

6 Likes

Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by blamingthedevil: 9:51am On Sep 09, 2021
IPOB Miscreants in the mud

1 Like

Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by Sijo01(f): 9:51am On Sep 09, 2021
They're there for the stomach infrastructure. Hungry, suffering and smiling beings sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by kingthreat(m): 9:52am On Sep 09, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
Omo see crowd shocked I have never seen this kind of crowd in my life shocked shocked

All join
Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by Minesbetter(m): 9:52am On Sep 09, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

Lol...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by BigDawsNet: 9:52am On Sep 09, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

You no get wahala as you no dey 9ja na... Me sef dey scheme my route out cheesy

My broda, I have cousins and nephew back home and I care alot about them...

And I still one return oneday wink
But not in this regimen or period of this insecurities....

Pls do quick and comot...
What ever skills you have .... some people are here that value it and willing to pay for your knowledge....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by Stanchem029: 9:53am On Sep 09, 2021
Devife:
Ibo Buhari

I'm personally giving out loan to fee people here on Nairaland for business purpose. I wish to startup a loan shark business but want to test my knowledge here on Nairaland first and see how it goes before going fully into it. Hence i want to start with 3 million here as a test and see how it goes and how profitable it is. Maximum amount I'm giving out to a person is 500k. Minimum is 100k. I have done an intensive research from various loan companies and I know how it works and I heard it's profitable. My loan terms include:

* NO COLLATERAL
* INTENSIVE VERIFICATION PROCESS
* LOAN FOR BUSINESS PURPOSE ONLY.
* EVERY STATE IN NIGERIA IS WELCOME
* MONTHLY INTEREST RATE OF 3%
* LOAN MAXIMUM DURATION REPAID PERIOD OF NOT MORE THAN 6 MONTHS.
* PHYSICAL VERIFICATION APLLIED WHERE NEEDED.

Chat me up on WhatsApp 0xxcccccccxxx

SCAMMER repent now. You hack peoples nairaland accounts to perpetuate evil.
Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by michael1508: 9:53am On Sep 09, 2021
Angelfrost:

For this kind risky act of hypocrisy, the money suppose reach 2 or 3k o!
grin grin grin grin grin
In this same buhari era,I doubt anyone can afford to give that amount out for such hypocrisy acts,an irony that even the buhari and his APC members themselves can't afford that 2k or 3k
I think after pricing them all out,1k ll be just fine for them to hold body and soul together,maybe 1.5k each for the organisers of the hoodlums grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by Bighead95(m): 9:54am On Sep 09, 2021
Mobilisation fee is 2000.....

Anyways me I don't blame people who do this just to survive for that particular period there is real original energetic HUNGER in this shit hole ....

God will help us ..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by Bluewitch(f): 9:54am On Sep 09, 2021
Vintagepipes:
Oh! Of course they will rent their APC thugs.
One can clearly see the rented vans with which they are being conveyed.

And OP, stop using fake images.

grin

Its still morning and they've started lying cry

APC why!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by Lovenorth: 9:54am On Sep 09, 2021
Our lovely president has defeated lamidi cow in the Ipob mainland grin grin.
Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by contigiency(m): 9:55am On Sep 09, 2021
IPOB, how far?
Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by PointZerom: 9:55am On Sep 09, 2021
InHeaven:
I thought Ipob lunatics and their sympathizers are sitting at home.

This must be rented crowd from Niger Republic

This is rented crowd from EndSars .

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by shagasha: 9:56am On Sep 09, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

Brother talk true o
Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by hotseat: 9:56am On Sep 09, 2021
Believe this, you'll believe everything!

That Hopeless Supreme Court imposed governor must have past the message round that every LGC chairman must mobilize at least fifty rented crowd to the airport and designated places to demonstrate to Bubu that he is truly loved by Imolites!

Fa fa fa fowl!

We understand how these things work!

Even Bubu is not deceived!

Second bass, jare!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by Favour70000: 9:56am On Sep 09, 2021
The governor is trying to bring his people closer to the federal govt.
Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by Johel(m): 9:56am On Sep 09, 2021
kahal29:
Airport things

Chai...how much dem give these lunatics like this, 1k each...These ones should be thrown to wild animal to be devoured since they lost their senses already and sold their conscience for what can't even feed them for only 24hrs....F**LS...I hate Nigeria so much...I hate 90% Nigerians...it will never be well with those whom still support this evil government,infact,it will never be well with their generations to come.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB In Imo: Residents Line Up To Welcome The President by OChimex: 9:56am On Sep 09, 2021
InHeaven:
I thought Ipob lunatics and their sympathizers are sitting at home.

This must be rented crowd from Niger Republic

These are paid crowd. You can never see on a Nigerian streets people so neatly dressed as those and only made up of just adults who are almost in the same age bracket.

Real scenarios on a Nigerian streets on a normal daily hustling will be people of all ages dressed in mostly rag tags and slippers, kids everywhere. Like dirty and Hungary looking people always they full naija streets.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Dapo Fafowora: "COS Ibrahim Gambari Is Even More Dangerous Than Kyari" / Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) / "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.